Mutheer by Fragrance Du Bois
9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Mutheer is a new perfume by Fragrance Du Bois for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Hyacinth
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesThai oud, Amber, Woody notes, White musk

Submitted by Siminon, last update on 25.10.2020.

Rosie88
"Cleany-Freshness" without Thai oud...
With a very nice perfume I made a great swap and got Mutheer, thank you very much at this point :-)
The scent pyramid sounds very interesting: fresh, rosy with Thai oud... i'm curious... and off we go:

Mutheer starts off intense, sweet-saffron - almost squeaky "plastic" - with a touch of "swimming pool cleanness"....
Yes, although saffron is not listed, I clearly perceive saffron and not too little of it.... (if you don't like saffron, keep your hands off)... Depending on the type of saffron and mixture with the other ingredients, saffron can smell dry and spicy, sweet, "chlorine-clean" or slightly "plastic"... Well, I for my part like all kinds of saffron, which is why Mutheer was really into me right from the first minute :-)
My feeling of a "saffron start" lasts for a good while and is later accompanied by a tangy bergamot, a kind of "cleany-freshness"..

After a while I notice fine roses that gently nestle against the saffron.... The Saffron-Bergamot-Rose Trio lasts a long time and is very good on my skin.... According to my friend, he perceives the scent very well when I whirl around him "at a distance" or when he enters the room where I am or was ;-)

Arriving at the base, the fragrance is gently underlaid with a woody note, which I attribute to the listed "woody notes" - and not to the Thai oud. Because I miss any trace of this in Mutheer... Very sad....

So Mutheer stays like this for several hours until he finally becomes tame and close to the skin...

Although I miss the Thai Oud here, I think Mutheer is absolutely successful, even if I would have wished for a bit of messing around in the base ;-)
In my opinion Mutheer is a very feminine fragrance, which is smartly dosed, suitable for everyday use and suitable for the office.

Popular Fragrance Du Bois

Privé Collection - Oud Noir Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Santal Complet by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Vert Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Orange Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Pétales de Cashmere by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - Parisian Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Violet Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rose Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Amber Intense / Oud Amber Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois New York 5th Avenue by Fragrance Du Bois Zest Marin by Fragrance Du Bois Brume du Matin by Fragrance Du Bois Siberian Rose by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Jaune Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - London Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Patchouli Argent by Fragrance Du Bois Cannabis Intense by Fragrance Du Bois