New York 5th Avenue 2020

New York 5th Avenue by Fragrance Du Bois
New York 5th Avenue is a new perfume by Fragrance Du Bois for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaramel, Cypriol, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Gaiac wood, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Siminon, last update on 14.01.2021.

Overhyped, Overpriced!
It’s simple and has only decent performance. Last 5-6 hours and weak projection. It even turn into skin scent after 2 hours. I wore it once to a gathering. My friends told me my fragrance (NY 5th) smells pretty good at outdoor but smells bad whenever I went indoor. It was was actually the first time I received negative comments of my perfume. People usually just don’t say anything even they don’t like my fragrances unless they hated them. It was the one time. They did complimented most of my perfumes though. Actually I tried quite a few 2ml samples from Fragrance Du Bois. They’re all not perform very well. All about the same performance as the 5th Ave. They’re so overpriced for such performance. There are many other brands that have more unique scents and much better performances. For example: Initio, Kilian, Parfum de Marly, MFK, Roja, Frederick Malle, Tiziana Tarenzi and many more. I tried their samples because of Demi Rawling highly praised them but I’m totally disappointed. This brand just not worth the money.

GolcherGolcher 3 days ago
Gorgeous! Unisex leaning to feminine

by Lexa
by Lexa
by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin

Popular Fragrance Du Bois

Oud Noir Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Santal Complet by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Vert Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Brume du Matin by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Orange Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Sahraa / Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Violet Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Pétales de Cashmere by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rose Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Parisian / Parisian Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Amber Intense / Oud Amber Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Zest Marin by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Jaune Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois London Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Patchouli Argent by Fragrance Du Bois New York Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Siberian Rose by Fragrance Du Bois Milano by Fragrance Du Bois