Santal Complet 2016

Santal Complet by Fragrance Du Bois
Santal Complet is a popular perfume by Fragrance Du Bois for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon CoconutCoconut
Heart Notes Heart NotesVioletViolet Black pepperBlack pepper
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood AmberAmber VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 16.05.2022.

Bearsmell
Best sandalwood from the house..
Santal Complet opens with the aforementioned coconut note, one of the best we've ever smelled: the perfect balance between refreshing and creamy, with a zingy patina of fresh lemon and black pepper. As the beautiful, multifaceted sandalwood warms up, we find it's the perfect companion for the coconut- gently sweet, creamy, and a blend of warm and cool tonalities that feel exactly like the afternoon sun hitting your still-wet-from-the-ocean-skin, with supporting notes of amber and vanilla supplementing without overwhelming.Plenty of scents promise vacation ambiance, but if you're seeking a getaway of unparalleled luxury, Santal Complet is uniquely qualified to soothe your wanderlust.
ParfuminaS
I'm in sandalwood heaven!
Where am I? It's so soft, so smooth, so creamy....
All movements are slowed down and grandiose...im in sweet smelling sandalwood heaven. But why do coconuts grow on sandalwood trees here???? Strange... Plus it's really weird that some coconuts are already split and soaking the trunks smoothly with their rich coconut milk. Weird...I notice the juicy green of the leaves a bit too.
Soft, creamy, sweet woody.... a
fascinating, very rare cocktail, which certainly leaves a great sillage!

Zack! I need you too!
Goes on the wish list!
Boring body lotion..
I have to say right up front here that I never had Santal Complet as a test candidate, but through a purchase at Souk I came across a small bottling. Today I tested this bottling and I must say that I am very disappointed. I smell here also body lotion as my previous speakers also, but unfortunately one of the cheap variety.
Santal Complet smells just sweet and creamy to me. I can't smell any of the interesting top notes at all, unfortunately. I can somehow only smell the base note, which I find very disappointing. Unfortunately, the musk is also dominant here, which also pushes the other notes into the background. Sandalwood, vanilla and amber I can also still perceive. Unfortunately, though, this is not at all satisfying for me. I have as I read the notes rather what fresh, woody and at the same time sweet expected, but unfortunately only sweet applies to Santal Complet.

The price of 275€ is absolutely not justified in view of this disappointing course. Here I prefer to buy a cheap body lotion, because this is just as good.

Of course, I do not want to spoil anyone's favorite fragrance here, but Santal Complet is for me simply label fraud, because absolutely not what is inside what is written on it.

Santal Complet is also for me a little more feminine than unisex I would say here 60/40.
But the shelf life is good. I Santal Complet good 7 hours perceive and the silage is something under an arm's length.
Luxury body lotion
Flawless and absolutely high quality! I can not say much, I would still like to share my thoughts on the fragrance in the following:
Santal Complet begins with me with a coconut and a spicy note, already in the prelude you can smell the quality literally out. By no means a cheap oversweetened coconut, but very noble and actually the sandalwood can already be guessed. The coconut stays with me really only very briefly (which is great, because I'm not the biggest coconut fragrance fan). The first few minutes the scent therefore seems tropical, but pleasant and neither too flowery nor too sweet. I find it amazing how changeable this scent is. Every minute I smell something different. It gets creamier and creamier until the wonderful vanilla comes through in the base. At this point I would like to emphasize again: the scent is not very sweet, nor does it come across as too loud in any way. The sandalwood note is also not as dominant as I had suspected. Especially when the scent has settled, it becomes calmer without being boring. In the end, you smell like you've been creamed into a delicious body lotion, only a more luxurious lotion. Very subtle, well-groomed and absolutely pleasing. The scent itself may not be very unique, but the quality and classy touch this perfume gives you is without a doubt absolutely unique.
Could have ordered him blind!
I personally would wear it spring to late summer/fall. But actually he is to no season really assignable. I'm excited to see in hopefully soon in my collection! Can recommend everyone times a sample to order
Jungsmama
The crown for the queen!
What can I say? I'm speechless.
It was a blind purchase that was definitely worth it.
I'll start from the beginning.

Package arrived, unwrapped it and it blew me away.
The packaging, the design - the box ... the presentation... such high quality and classy!

-> Now to the fragrance...
The fragrance starts in the first few seconds tangy and slightly citrusy. But that fades quickly and the high-quality, gentle coconut joins the foreground. After about 30 minutes, the soft vanilla comes in. Sandalwood rounds off the whole and gives warmth.

-> The scents are found in many fragrances, but this one is different! You smell the quality and will never want a "designer fragrance" again.
Royal fragrance
Today finally arrived a sample of the perfume. I was already totally curious and excited how it would smell and whether I like it, because the opinion of this perfume is relatively ambivalent.
After the first sniff, I noticed that the coconut scent strongly dominated and after the second sniff, I noticed how interesting and expensive this scent smelled after all. After that I felt the coconut scent only slightly out and that mixed with a very good woody note. This fragrance really smells very good. It is certainly a matter of taste, but today everyone around me said that it is a very nice fragrance.

Ptsau
Overhyped and overpriced with designer performance!
I got a 2ml sample to try after Demi Rawling praised so high about it. I usually agree most of her NICHE choices (I don’t like designer fragrances). I have 5 out 10 of her choices but I cannot agree with her on the Fragrance Du Bois. I didn’t try them all, only tried a few but all of their performances don’t worth the money at all including this Santal Complet. Santal Complet is very nice scent honestly but not super unique. I had smelled something similar to this. The performance is kinda weak. Longevity about 5-6 hours and projection is weak but with its high price, doesn’t worth it. I will get it if it’s half the price. Many other brands that cost less have way better performances or more unique scents. For example: Initio, Parfum de Marly, Kilian, MFK, Roja Parfum Cologne line, Nishane, Tiziana Terenzi and many more. Don’t blind buy it unless you just want to own it no matter what. It’s not a bad fragrance but just doesn’t worth the price.
DianaDuftet
Does it smell like cleaner? (an unqualified comment)
Hold on to your hats: I personally like Santal Complet quite a bit. But: Both my sister and my husband have independently said that the fragrance smells like toilet cleaner (my husband) or like something you use to cover up bad smells (my sister).

Am I alone in this experience?
I still have a bit of the scent left, like it and so far just wear it when they are not around. However, it already gives me an uneasy feeling, if it goes two people from my environment directly so with it
My summer scent 2021
We're all currently, I think, trying to convince ourselves a bit that 2021 will be a better year than this. But who really knows? Corona will still play a big part in the first few months of the new year. Things won't go back to the way they were in the beginning with the snap of a finger. But soon this too will be over. We just have to be patient. But what does this have to do with Santal Complet now?

With something you have to motivate yourself or? If one already does not know whether one can linger next summer again without restriction on tropical islands in peace at the sea and enjoy a Piña Colada, I just get it home ;)
SC starts with a hint of lemon and then goes directly into a delicious coconut cream. Like a piña colada only without the pineapple juice. I could almost think I even smell some coconut liqueur. I can't detect black pepper, thank goodness (hate that!) The lemon dissipates after a few minutes and what's left is this beautiful creamy custard with a very natural coconut note. The scent doesn't really get woody on me. That's about it really. H&S are medium. But since it is rather a light fragrance, for me perfectly fine.

Santal Complet is not really special. But very nice. A spray, eyes closed and I'm in the Caribbean and sip my favorite cocktail ;)

Laurala
Pleasant inspiration in a bottle
I will write my first application after sniffing around Santal Complet for a few days.
That is not easy for me, with such an extraordinarily enchanting scent. Some things have to be experienced to be able to understand it - like the experience of smelling this fragrance.
For me Santal Complet is a carrier of comforting feelings. It is warm, exclusive and delicate, simply beautiful. In addition, the coconut brings a liveliness to it, something future-oriented.

When my mother smelled the perfume on me, she said He's like a muse.
I find this association very fitting. The scent is something very special. It inspires.

So far I only have one sample, but I will definitely get the bottle in the long run. I wouldn't want to do without such an extraordinarily beautiful fragrance :) absolutely recommendable.

YasSharovYasSharov 2 months ago
This is absolute heaven. Creamy, slightly coconutty sandalwood with a touch of vanilla beans. Masterpiece!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Very nice opening of coconut and lemon for an extremely creamy drydown with sandalwood, musk and the sweetness of amber and vanilla.
Ka3nKa3n 1 year ago
Creamy, soft and long-lasting velvety sandalwood and coconut scent. Beautifully done. Truly one of a kind thing going on. Love it.
SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 3 years ago
Nice sandalwood fragrance with a floral touch, one of the best I've smelled from the brand. One of the better priced, quality/price ratio

by AlexW
by Boujiescent
by Amela
by Amela

Popular by Fragrance Du Bois

Oud Noir Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Vert Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Sahraa / Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Orange Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rose Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Violet Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Jaune Intense (Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Pétales de Cashmere by Fragrance Du Bois Minuit et Demi by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Parisian / Parisian Oud by Fragrance Du Bois New York 5th Avenue by Fragrance Du Bois Brume du Matin by Fragrance Du Bois New York Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Secret Tryst by Fragrance Du Bois Siberian Rose by Fragrance Du Bois Amber Intense / Oud Amber Intense by Fragrance Du Bois London Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Cannabis Intense by Fragrance Du Bois