Office for Men 2019

Office for Men by Fragrance One
Office for Men is a perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ambrox, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cachalox, Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.04.2021.

NickS
A new reliever for Creed Aventus!
Hello dear ones,

before Jeremy sent me the fragrances, I was skeptical, but now I must say that just Office for Men is one of my favorites of his fragrances.

He smells citrus-fresh and gets in the drydown a certain woody note!
The scent reminds me of a mix of Dylan Blue, Bleu de Chanel by 30% and Creed Aventus by 70%.

Nevertheless, the fragrance stands on its own and is therefore also individual!
But if someone likes the above fragrances, Office should definitely test!

The durability is also very good and plays in the upper range with!
Sillage could be a little better....testet there like times Unisex for Everybody by Jeremy. The is clearly better there!

Since bsp. Aventus after reformulation no longer holds long, I see this fragrance as a good successor!

MarF
A word or two on pricing policy
Hello everyone! So far I have limited myself to writing statements, but to this fragrance and the whole topic "Fragrance.One" I would like to get rid of a few more sentences with this comment. Cause for this gives me a video uploaded by Jeremy on his English YouTube channel and meanwhile (as will be shown probably for good reason) deleted again with the title "Top 10 All Time Favorite Fragrances"
With a detailed description of the fragrance I want to keep me at this point in view of the numerous statements and comments no longer. The fragrance is for me a fresh / citrusy-woody monotony with appealing H/S. Nothing special and certainly nothing that could make me buy it by now. But undoubtedly a pleasing blend, which will certainly nowhere in its métier "Office" and will certainly elicit untrained noses one or two compliments. My comment should now, however, deal with another aspect.

Namely, it is about the topic of pricing policy at Fragrance.One in general and in particular with the OfM here. Perhaps some of you have wondered what the above video has to do with OfM. The connection comes from a comment made by Jeremy in said video regarding the production costs of OfM. As a reminder, a 50ml bottle of OfM is currently available to buy for €145, and a 100ml bottle for €159 on Fragrance.One's official website. However, there are more frequent discount codes and bundles with which the fragrances can be had for significantly less.

But what does OfM cost per bottle in production? The cost is (drum roll please...!) a whopping €5.70! Yes right, under 6 € per bottle! That's right, isn't it? One can only congratulate good Jeremy on an excellent margin. Jeremy topped it all off by proudly announcing that he could charge high prices despite the low production costs because the fans would buy his products anyway. Just like the motto "If you're stupid enough to pay the prices, it's your own fault". Now we (fortunately) live in a free market economy and it's Jeremy's right to charge whatever he thinks is reasonable for his products. But if I charge 145 € for 50 ml, I should at least deliver a product that is worth the price. Whether it is possible to produce a perfume with costs of less than 6 € per bottle, which corresponds qualitatively to the called price, I dare to doubt. But since I am not an expert in this field, I would like to leave this aspect aside at this point. In any case, I don't want to hear anything from Jeremy about the terrible and low-quality bottle and the unimaginative packaging not being so bad, because the enormous quality of the fragrance justifies the price. After all, at under €6 production costs, there should probably be some budget left over for a better bottle and appealing packaging, don't you think? But of course that would be at the expense of the margin and that can not want anyone...

I am in no way trying to make a hate-speech against Jeremy and his company. It is my firm belief that any seller can offer their products for whatever price they see fit. Ultimately, it is always up to the consumer to decide if they are willing to pay that price. However, when Jeremy praises the alleged quality to the skies, yet doesn't spend €6 on his €145 per 50 ml perfume, thus "taking money out of the pockets" of the unsuspecting fanbase, I find the whole thing a bit brazen. Especially when you consider who most of Jeremy's viewers are. Certainly not perfume lovers like us, who can halfway judge the quality of a fragrance after a test and are therefore able to form an expert opinion about the product. Rather, it consists of teenagers or young people who just want to smell good and almost blindly trust Jeremy's judgment regarding the products presented. And while the one or the other here probably likes to spend 400€ or more for a Roja or Xerjoff and smiles rather tired about the 145 € for 50ml, this probably does not apply to Jeremy's viewership.

In my opinion, a price classification in the upper designer range would have been fair to the community. However, as mentioned above, that is up to Jeremy alone. In any case, the product that the young person buys with their savings due to Jeremy's aggressive marketing for a lot of money should then be beyond reproach. And yes, the discount codes do make the fragrances significantly more affordable. But in my opinion, they are both an expression of Jeremy's failed pricing policy and a nice (but transparent) marketing move designed to boost sales. Anyway, I don't think much of such discount and bundle promotions at all. If you can give a discount of 50% or more, you're making a confession that you have no business being in the regular price range. How do you see that? Your opinion on this would really interest me!
No Brainer
Very long lasting.
Not obtrusive.
Strongly projecting.
Aquatic.
Slammed at 50 percent offered or Sometimes found cheap at the Souk.
A mix of many popular scents.
With this one you can not go wrong!
Tom122222
A little of this, a little of that...
Office by Jeremy is a mix of Explorer, Aventus and a touch of Sauvage. The fragrance character is not really niche, the price but already. Meanwhile, Jeremy distributes yes even DiscountCodes on request, for the full price one is better served with elsewhere!

The fragrance tears as said no trees out, but does all what Jeremy always puts in the foreground.
1. The fragrance lasts on my skin and clothes damn long, 10+ are with me in it. Especially in the first five hours you are well perceptible, depending on the size of the room even room-filling. For the office maximum two to three sprays

2. You can use it all year round.

3. The fragrance comes in my environment damn good, brings with Layton of PdM the most compliments!

Who can get him in the "buy one get one free" with a buddy is well served with 80 euros for 100ml
Journey82
The perfume rated! Dupe/Clone!?
I rate the perfume and not the person behind it. You generally shouldn't do that either, unless there is this kind of category. With other perfumes you don't do that either or do you punish e.g. Dior Sauvage because Johnny Depp is a woman beater etc.? No! So one should evaluate also here purely the perfume! My impression is here but rather another, but maybe I'm wrong and ultimately it is also only my impression, my opinion and I would not attack anyone here! Now to the perfume: It smells fresh, of ambroxan and also animalic/masculine, probably through the cachalox and musk!? When it comes to fresh scents, it pretty much meets my personal taste already, as it's not too citrusy and also smells very masculine. With so many perfumes, the longevity and sillage are criticized and that is definitely not the case with Office and are rather its strengths. It smells relatively intense and the durability is excellent. If Office for Men is too expensive for you, you should try Rochas L'Homme. Smells really very similar!!! I didn't know that at all and was totally amazed!!! I had bought Rochas L'Homme a few months ago and also rated it "high" here because I really like it! L'Homme is maybe minimally sweeter or Office a bit more citrusy but otherwise it's the same scent DNA. The two are already 80-90% identical!
A fragrance that polarizes
One can be torn between him. Similar to his "inventor" and company founder, who also polishes. Either he is extremely pleasing or does not go at all.

Meanwhile, the bottle is beautifully kept in black. The size and shape is ideal to put the bottle in the inside pocket of a jacket. So you can always have him with you, although that is not absolutely necessary.
A major weakness is for the cap. The seems to be made of soft aluminum and does not correspond to the value that this fragrance just in terms of price, wants to be. For 159€ without discount there is a better presentation.

The fragrance opens fresh and fruity, citrus and keeps this constant over its duration. However, that was it. He does not experience a big change. For an office fragrance but also exactly what I'm looking for. Due to its freshness, he also does not eckt, one is not necessarily bothered by him. The only disturbing factor is something synthetic, which is very difficult for me to describe. That can be quite something unpleasant.

Interesting note: Over time after opening/breaking the fragrance, the synthetic fades (over several months). It becomes increasingly fruity, less citrusy.

My recommendation: if you want to buy it, look for a suitable bundle or wait for offer 2 for 1. For 80€, the already goes okay. The original price would be too much for me.
Jeremy's Fragrances Part 3/3
As Karl Valentin said: Everything has already been said, just not yet by everyone.
And probably most commentators (inn)en rub on the figure JF and the proclaimed price. Soberly considered you get a fragrance that keeps exactly what he promises (JFs advertising babble about "No Budget Limitation!!" times disregarded). With the performance you can get through the working day and the smell will probably not offend anyone. And in the whole squad of Dior Sauvage clones, it is still one of the better variants (and mMn also better than the Sauvage original in all its variants).

The fragrance finds its fans and will continue to find them. But why you should pay the full price, if there are any discounts last, probably only knows the mastermind of the brand Fragrance.one himself.
Fynnbl
A blind purchase on my part, speaks for Jeremy's marketing
I have worn this fragrance several times in the office now and I can say that in my opinion it does not belong there.

Once over the in my perception "chemical bomb" which bursts after about 15 minutes, he gets in really well and fresh!
In direct customer contact it is almost unpleasant and too "intrusive" for me to wear this fragrance. Here I prefer the classic office scents, which are hard not to like or to a more individual scent that can also be a bit off-putting.

Back to "Office For Men", it is really very long lasting and with that I mean that I can still notice it on my shirt even after two washes. unfortunately...

Conclusion:
A praise and in any case recognition to Jeremy, his videos and his presentation are not to be rated here but I think I have a scent to give off
Chemistry construction kit
First of all I want to say one thing: I have nothing against Jeremy. I don't know him, so I won't judge him for what he is. Who would I be if I took something like that On the contrary. You can certainly show appreciation for his skill and his marketing. This is reflected in his success. They say that success proves you right. Therefore: my respect for the performance
What I do take the liberty of doing, however, is assessing his scent. And here - I am sorry to say - I cannot draw a positive conclusion. To say the least, I find it a little impertinent to sell such a chemical club for this price. Normally I never put price in relation to scent, but rules are made to be broken. And now I'm breaking them. I could understand if 50 ml costs 70 Euros. But not at 150 Euro
The beginning impresses with an unexpectedly pleasant fresh start. You actually do little wrong with bergamot. I even find it really successful.
But that is also the few positive things I have to report.
It takes less than 10 minutes and it swings the full broadside chemical club towards you. Open the chemistry set, look for a test tube labeled "Ambroxan" and put it all in the pot. I just can't smell that stuff anymore. It's pungent and unpleasant.
We don't need another sauvage. It's exhausting enough as it is The pepper doesn't make it any better. The chemical club is really going to swing again and now it's time for a real blow to the head. Thanks to pepper I now have a headache. Really pungent, aggressive, medically synthetic artificial. The smell reaches a really unpleasant level.
I looked for patchouli in vain. It's drowned in the broth somewhere Sounds wooden and unfortunately lasts forever.
He's really good at it, though.
Hold and never disappear again. Same performance concerning the scent and that could have been really something
Conclusion:
0815 Mainstream Plörre, smells like drugstore goods, costs like a niche.
Doesn't smell like an office. At least not mine.
DAMN!
I admit it, I didn't want to like that smell Partout, to die and no way!

How can you like something that has been consistently launched by a lifestyle avatar clapping his hands and pirouetting, and then launched quite successfully on the market?
From a fictional character who mercilessly redundant in this for me so unbearable target-group salesman-speak the always same content ruminates again and again!

Inside of me a small, jealous and offended something cried "Alberto!! Why? "

We had to rehearse Office for Men and Date for Men.
Alone this switch-your-brain-out-convenience-concept and this boring naming I found despicable and actually also boycottable.

Aaargh! At them with a roar!

Date for Men was my first victim and I was deeply relieved, satisfied and grateful that it fully confirmed my prejudices. Much too sweet, juvenile, pushy and not worth the utopian price at all!
Yippee! Ew! Away with it!
While the fanfares of triumph still echoed, I turned to Office for Men.
"And now I'll tear you apart with relish!" it rejoiced grimly in me.
The executioner was ready to carry out his just and corrupting craft.

Well... and then I got cold
What's the saying? Sometimes things turn out differently, and especially than you think.

While my superego still wallowed and adorned in a mannered manner, my id and my ego placed their hands on his shoulders and shrugged apologetically with theirs
Superego: "Damn! What the hell is this? Why is he so good all of a sudden?"
Me and It: "Get rid of your prejudices you need to learn better young padawan."

What can I say? I like Office for Men! Whether I like it or not ;-)

And this is how I experience him:
Briefly a little bit citric Aventus.
Then it becomes spicy-fresh, slightly aquatic and out the back out more and more relaxed with clean wood and pleasant warmth.
No sign of Sauvage Rather a little Acqua the Giò Profumo (oh wonder!) and as I find even something Megamare (actually oh wonder!) in defused form, which makes him in my eyes even a bit brave and angular.

Alberto Morillas has created here a really valuable, rather serious and very well wearable fragrance. As I think, even one of his best so far.

The packaging and the flacon are as controversial as Ikea and VW. Pragmatic, functional, minimalist. I think it's okay
My still slightly offended superego only allowed me to buy two 10ml travel sprays, which I could get hold of cheaply in one action. And I think they will be enough for now, because Office is really quite persistent and comes along with a good projection and silage.

That's why I still don't like the character Jeremy Fragrance. But in fact I am convinced that the person behind it - Daniel Schütz - is certainly a pretty nice and smart contemporary.

And to all of you who like Date for Men: Please like him and with full right! He's just not my taste
So ... that had to come out in my first comment ;-)

Thanks for reading it!

KimJongKimJong 5 months ago
Its versatility cannot but be admitted. Not bad but too much overpriced for the real value. Already too many similar things.
DarellDarell 9 months ago
Niche pricing for a designer quality parfum, If you can buy a bottle for 40,50 bucks it' s a pleasant smell but not much more then that...
Dan81Dan81 11 months ago
Similar opening to Aventus with other citrus and Ambroxan similar to Dior Sauvage. Excellent performance, slight fabric softener vibe
SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 1 year ago
Come on... smh
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
You don't even get a cap on that 1$ made in China bottle. Made for donkeys and Acqua di Gio lovers
GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
this is a fragrances we've smelled 1000 times but it's nice, it's enjoyable, long lasting and actually real good. Oh and very overpriced
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
We face a [citrusy fresh]-[woody fresh] perfume.It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure general acceptance.

by GewoonBB
by Ardi2044
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Fragrance One

Unisex for Everybody by Fragrance One Date for Men by Fragrance One Day for Women by Fragrance One Black Tie for Men by Fragrance One Night for Women by Fragrance One