Office for Men 2019

Office for Men by Fragrance One
Office for Men is a perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Paradisone®Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.01.2022.

MartinGE
Jeremy's draft horse, an all-rounder and signature scent for beginners
Since I own all of the men's wearable scents in the series, I'll build my comments for those scents similarly.

Fragrance One fragrances are known to be the scents of Youtuber Jeremy Fragrance.
With public figures, of course, there is often a devaluing of the person or the products when these people are contentious.
I try to leave this out, sometimes I like him, sometimes his presentations are hard to take.

Presumably, to be considered in America, you had to market an expensive product. This seems to be one reason that the retail prices of his fragrances are, after all, far above what I (presumably most) am willing to spend on such a scent.

I will price this fragrance as much as I actually spent on this and that was noticeably under 100 EUR, so he does not compete against niche sizes or wonderful fragrance compositions, but is with the designers and priced in the Sauvage and Acqua di Gio price range

The fragrance Office is exactly what it says on the bottle.

It is a fresh office fragrance (optionally with its target audience also for school, vocational school or university), from my point of view, it is the fragrance for its target audience and not just coincidentally the draught horse of his fragrance series.
Jeremy is often looked at by teenagers and fragrance beginners because of its range and for exactly these the fragrance seems designed.

The scent is fresh and ambroxane-heavy and it doesn't even try to cover up that it wants to flatter Aventus, Sauvage, AdG profumo wearers, because it joins in that direction

Due to its light sweetness for beginners easier to wear than Aventus and at least as loud as the Sauvage EdT.
All these fragrances are so successful because they are fresh and can be worn anywhere, whether office/school, casual or evening and thus can be something of a signature scent for fragrance beginners and that's exactly what I trust this fragrance to be. It could be a signature scent for a beginner.
Like the other fragrances I just compared it to, it's perfect for people whose fragrance collection doesn't exceed 3 or 5.

It has "strength" and "power", its perfomace is just right. For fragrance beginners or younger people in a phase in search of security and reassurance, it is important to have a positive effect on others. This fragrance is designed so that it does not stand out negatively to the masses.
Most noses will find it pleasant and so it will make a positive external impact.
However, since it is an ambroxan bomb, there is a risk of overdosing.
I myself like to wear very strong fragrances and therefore I must advise anyone looking for compliments that "much does not always help much".
It can then be that one then only "stands out" instead of "positively stands out".

For me, the bottles are also in total contrast to what you want to spend with this product in such a price range. The bottles and the packaging are well seen, minimalist.
But this is in contrast to the price and the luxury product, what this should represent / wants.
Moonwalker88
The Fragrance Guru and Me: How I Became a Hobby Snoop.
There was a time when I was quite perplexed by the vast selection of fragrances in the perfumery. So many options - where to start? To rely only on the recommendations of the staff became in the long run also somewhat unsatisfactory.

Then the decision to look on the Internet for a good fragrance. There I came across the videos of a certain Jeremy Fragrance.
Cool guy, he knows the ropes, was my thought. And he actually helped me to find my way better in the fragrance jungle. Entertaining it all was, too. I followed his videos regularly.
Now I knew which scents were worth putting to a personal test. I enjoyed discovering new fragrances and trying them out.

Opinions on Jeremy and his content vary widely, which is quite understandable. And certainly not entirely unintentional ("Bad publicity is better than no publicity").
However, his success undeniably speaks for itself: he knows exactly how to use social media for himself, attract attention, and stay in the conversation. Personally, I think it's good that Jeremy has brought a breath of fresh air into the community by doing his thing. What he's doing, and how he's doing it, is something someone has to dare to do. He has my respect for that.
Especially since it was he who got me (and I'm certainly not the only one) excited about the beautiful world of fragrances.

Now we come to his - first - own fragrance.
From the outset, I was curious about what Jeremy would probably (in collaboration with Alberto Morillas) rausushauen.
The price initially deterred me for a long time from a blind purchase. Until Jeremy brought out the 10 ml version, and I decided to finally satisfy my curiosity.
I have to say, I was not disappointed. The scent is fresh. The (power!) performance is just right.
He may not have reinvented the wheel with Office. But for what he wants to be, and everyday life he is (for any age group) a pretty good choice, I think. A Swiss Army knife for any occasion.
And yeah, he's pretty well received by other people. A crowdpleaser - which is not a bad thing in my book. It's a safe feeling when you wear it that you just smell fresh without clashing.

The normal price is definitely too expensive, and certainly designed for generous discount promotions.
And so in the meantime (thanks to the 60% action) even a 100 ml bottle was allowed to move into my collection. This is designed minimalist. Nothing special, but okay.
Negatively, I noticed the packaging, which I can still overlook. The cap is for me there still the biggest drawback: very cheaply made, can be easily bent.

Conclusion: For anyone who likes it uncomplicated, and a fragrance for every occasion is looking for, I can recommend Office for Men (for the appropriate price).
Signature scent
It is now my second bottle of the BoGo action, which is almost half empty. There will probably be a third.
At work, I was often asked by various colleagues and many customers about what a great and fresh fragrance is that I wear there. In my closer circle of acquaintances similar compliments were given. From a "meh" became a "wow" and my everyday grip on the bottle, without having to think about what I should wear today.

The scent is fresh and sharp with a woody note over time. No matter how many times I wore this perfume, I never had enough. Only in the cold season is this sharp in the fragrance then because of the cool air but a little too much for my nose, but otherwise Top.
Durability and sillage is perfectly fine. The flacon very minimalist and lies well in the hand. The spray head is fantastic.
About the price has already been said enough. For a single bottle not at all justifiable.

Initially, I did not really like this perfume very much, however, after some time I had to admit to myself that he is not so bad after all and for a while was mainly one thing: (m)a Signature Scent.
Loud and good
Loud and well...
Ok...beyond his abstruse stories, Jeremy Fragrance is already a remarkable character.
His following is growing by the day; just like his bank account. I'm sure some have a fair amount of envy coming out of their souls when they gush about his fragrances. He is many too loud, too penetrating, too "chav".
I, on the other hand, kind of like him; he's cute when he - unlike other perfume fluencers uploads his "first take - uncut" videos...including any slips of the tongue, glitches or errors. Many of his critics on Youtube edit their videos in dozens of places, oversaturate them with filters, and obviously do a multitude of takes before uploading a video to always appear in perfect light. Not so Jeremy...and for that he deserves a huge respect!
That he promotes his products quite aggressively, one may forgive him. It is, after all, his job.
And whether "Office for man" is now the best office fragrance of all time, is just also "olfactory matter".

However, I like this fragrance very much. Sweeter than "Aventus", citrusier than "Sauvage" and a better performance than "YSL-Y". Compliments you can be sure when you wear "Office". The really very good durability with a room filling sillage, make it one of my TOP 10 fragrances for me for a year now. The price is very high...but it doesn't have to be. Jeremy knocks out one discount code after another and also offers quite affordable bundles.

Final I can only shout to him: Keep it up! Entertain us with your crazy stories but also with your really good fragrances
POWER!
I think everyone here who has this fragrance, knows Jeremy.
In this community, he seems to be not quite popular, that is probably more to his nature than his expertise, because I would not deny him.

With Alberto Morillas Jeremy has not let himself be lumpen and got an absolute top perfumer who is known among other things by Acqua die Gio. And exactly this DNA can be found mMn also in Office again.

The fragrance is consistently just fresh. What else should you also not expect! The name says everything for which this fragrance stands - do not tarnish - Daily in niche quality.
In fact, you will positively stand out with it everywhere in the office and it really generates an amazing number of compliments.

With regular discounts a la 61% off that Jeremy knocks out, it's actually relatively cheap. For the full price, I would actually not get him to me, which is less because of the fragrance than the overall package. Because let's be honest, the bottle and also the packaging itself are just underground for this price. The lid you can crush with the little and ring finger and the package is cheapest cardboard. Surely Alberto will not have been cheap, but here I would have really hoped for more...

With this fragrance everyone will be happy the Sauvage, Acqua the Gio etc. likes.
Basically, you can wear the everywhere, but actually only makes itself perfect as a daily, because if you do not want to wear it every day it does not open up to me why you should have it in the collection.
Blazn67
Wow! THE compliment magnet!
First of all: I can absolutely not understand the "bad" ratings / reviews. But that's probably because Jeremy is not very popular here.

It was an absolute blind purchase - in the sale with 61% discount.
From the first time I put it on, I was so positively surprised and flashed. The fragrance embodies everything that a decent all-day fragrance must embody.
Super fresh, yet sweet, simply enticing and absolute power!
I've never had such a long lasting fragrance with unbelievable sillage. Honestly. The thing survives an entire workday from 08:00 - 19:00. I'm a suit wearer and have yet to receive so many incredible compliments on any fragrance. From w AND m.

Just the perfect mix for me! Am about to use the offer again to buy me a few reduced "on stockpile".
It always goes - It always goes better
From citrus to fresh-woody.
An absolute mainstream fragrance - that's what it should be.
But it completely lacks defined character and recognizable interesting nuances. He is nothing-saying, although he talks a lot.
Compliments come every now and then, but never anyone seems flashed by the fragrance.

The other day with a perfume-savvy fellow student:
"Sauvage?" he grins, as if he's caught me.
"Nah, Office by Jeremy."
"Ah really? Okay."
The scent is not a conversation starter.
Or should I have "sold" it better? But how? I would have preferred to answer "Yes."

Nevertheless: without me wanting it, it has become my all-rounder, which you quickly open when you start the day a bit uninspired. I must confess: One remains then but also the whole day uninspired.
The bottle is running low and somehow I'm glad when I have it behind me...

One more thing: I can't understand the bad reviews for the bottle. Even if minimalism doesn't appeal to you: in 2nd row it doesn't disturb the look of any perfume collection and in addition the atomizer is a 10/10.
Seriously, if you want you can T-shirt weather with a sprayer a whole arm up. He can always be dosed absolutely perfect.
Bestscent
Jeremy's doing everything right.
After I wanted to know since the release of Office how it smells I have now finally struck some time ago at the Office bundle. 149€ for 2x perfume and 3x deodorant.

To the fragrance:
It is a fresh Ambroxam bomb without equal. In the opening, it already reminds something of Aventus but really only super short. Then something Sauvage joins in, but just not so much to compare it. He is simply what he says, he is for the office (of course, you can wear him in any situation).

To the around:
Everyone basht here Jeremy, I am admittedly also not a big fan (more), yet he does everything right. Of course you can say that his fragrances are overpriced, but still a lot of people are willing to spend the money, EVEN HERE ON PARFUMO! Because all the comments and reviews come from people who have tested this fragrance and were willing to pay accordingly. He is admittedly not worth the money, I would see him between 60 € and 90 €, in the bundle but fair to buy.

So if you are looking for a good performer, which has similarities to Aventus / Sauvage and yet is independent and you get him to a good P / L ratio, you can here gladly zuschalgen.

By the way, the Office DEO is really very good!
Worth the hype?
I'm deliberately taking a departure earlier before it leads to discussions about the applicant of the fragrance and the nature of his YouTube videos.

The scent is citrusy fresh and has a very linear scent progression in my eyes. It may be boring to many, on the other hand you know what you are getting with this scent.
A fragrance that probably won't get much of a bump because it appeals to the great masses. He is not too intrusive, but always noticeable.
The sillage is perceptible for me over ~8 hours at arm's length. In the beginning, the fragrance fills rooms.
I sprayed him this morning in the hustle and bustle in the hallway and when I came back after just under 10 hours I wondered yet, what the room smells so good. It was Office for Men. It says a lot about the durability of the fragrance.
The price-performance ratio is completely in the discount in my eyes.
In my eyes, it is an excellent everyday / office fragrance.

About the design of the bottle and the sprayer can not be said much, except that the production costs have been truly saved here. Already the box is kept simple, as well as the bottle. Personally, I do not attach too much importance to it, because the bottles are anyway closed in the closet and only 1x a day see the light. So sponge over it - important are the inner values. ;-)

Who is attracted to citrus fragrances, which would be well advised here in my opinion even with a blind buy, which is certainly well received by the masses.
Compliments monster!
Batch 1 is different, better, only get compliments with it, and so often that it is almost annoying. However, also from strange, attractive women, which surprised me quite a bit, I had only with Sauvage so far. I like that, being approached because I smell so good, who doesn't! And it just goes down incredibly well with the ladies, not quite the Sauvage category but close. Have Batch 1 and 3 and there's definitely a difference, even if Daniel only confirmed it indirectly (he talked about different qualities of oils, changes in EU regulations regarding concentrations of approved ingredients). If I want to be sure to arrive smelling good, I apply Batch 1, always works. Besides: Sauvage, Bleu and also Aventus are better known than Office. When I answer the frequent question of what smells so good Office For Men by Youtuber Daniel Schütz, stage name Jeremy Fragrance, I always see the question mark overhead. And that's kind of fun. Chanel and co. anyone can do, Office is more of an insider. Much has already been written here about the fragrance itself: Extremely fresh, citrusy, ambroxan, Touch of Aventus/Sauvage/Bleu/Profumo, very pleasing, strong sillage, long-lasting and in addition, at least with me, easily 10 hours of durability. With 50% discount worth the money - there are many, more expensive fragrances that do not perform nearly so, among the fresh, blue fragrances definitely one of the strongest, so much you have to let Daniel. Personally, I can wear it but only 1-2 days at a time, then he starts to annoy me, can not say exactly why, partly it's probably the heavy sillage, partly the fragrance itself, am in the course of time somehow become more sensitive, perceive smells gradually differently. But maybe it's just the joy of the many beautiful fragrances that I now have and still absolutely in my collection will have, I like it (unlike before, 15 years only Cool Water) to change often. Date has then unfortunately disappointed me badly, which is why I have not bought Unisex and Black Tie and will not buy Club, they are clearly too expensive for me, maybe times ne sample. But I think Office will remain his only big success as far as this fragrance series is concerned. But he will surely reinvent himself again, probably a cooperation with a house like Coty etc.. For the great compliments of complete strangers, I thank him from the bottom of my heart!

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 8 months ago
Nothing special, very close to Rochas L'Homme but not as sweet + a bit of Sauvage freshness. No must have but pleasant overall
KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
Its versatility cannot but be admitted. Not bad but too much overpriced for the real value. Already too many similar things.
DarellDarell 1 year ago
Niche pricing for a designer quality parfum, If you can buy a bottle for 40,50 bucks it' s a pleasant smell but not much more then that...
Dan81Dan81 2 years ago
Similar opening to Aventus with other citrus and Ambroxan similar to Dior Sauvage. Excellent performance, slight fabric softener vibe
SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 2 years ago
Come on... smh
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
You don't even get a cap on that 1$ made in China bottle. Made for donkeys and Acqua di Gio lovers
GolcherGolcher 3 years ago
this is a fragrances we've smelled 1000 times but it's nice, it's enjoyable, long lasting and actually real good. Oh and very overpriced
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
We face a [citrusy fresh]-[woody fresh] perfume.It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure general acceptance.

by GewoonBB
by Ardi2044
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Fragrance One

Unisex for Everybody by Fragrance One Day for Women by Fragrance One Date for Men by Fragrance One Black Tie for Men by Fragrance One Night for Women by Fragrance One