Office for Men 2019

Office for Men by Fragrance One
Office for Men is a new perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ambrox, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cachalox, Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.11.2020.

Chemistry construction kit
First of all I want to say one thing: I have nothing against Jeremy. I don't know him, so I won't judge him for what he is. Who would I be if I took something like that On the contrary. You can certainly show appreciation for his skill and his marketing. This is reflected in his success. They say that success proves you right. Therefore: my respect for the performance
What I do take the liberty of doing, however, is assessing his scent. And here - I am sorry to say - I cannot draw a positive conclusion. To say the least, I find it a little impertinent to sell such a chemical club for this price. Normally I never put price in relation to scent, but rules are made to be broken. And now I'm breaking them. I could understand if 50 ml costs 70 Euros. But not at 150 Euro
The beginning impresses with an unexpectedly pleasant fresh start. You actually do little wrong with bergamot. I even find it really successful.
But that is also the few positive things I have to report.
It takes less than 10 minutes and it swings the full broadside chemical club towards you. Open the chemistry set, look for a test tube labeled "Ambroxan" and put it all in the pot. I just can't smell that stuff anymore. It's pungent and unpleasant.
We don't need another sauvage. It's exhausting enough as it is The pepper doesn't make it any better. The chemical club is really going to swing again and now it's time for a real blow to the head. Thanks to pepper I now have a headache. Really pungent, aggressive, medically synthetic artificial. The smell reaches a really unpleasant level.
I looked for patchouli in vain. It's drowned in the broth somewhere Sounds wooden and unfortunately lasts forever.
He's really good at it, though.
Hold and never disappear again. Same performance concerning the scent and that could have been really something
Conclusion:
0815 Mainstream Plörre, smells like drugstore goods, costs like a niche.
Doesn't smell like an office. At least not mine.
DAMN!
I admit it, I didn't want to like that smell Partout, to die and no way!

How can you like something that has been consistently launched by a lifestyle avatar clapping his hands and pirouetting, and then launched quite successfully on the market?
From a fictional character who mercilessly redundant in this for me so unbearable target-group salesman-speak the always same content ruminates again and again!

Inside of me a small, jealous and offended something cried "Alberto!! Why? "

We had to rehearse Office for Men and Date for Men.
Alone this switch-your-brain-out-convenience-concept and this boring naming I found despicable and actually also boycottable.

Aaargh! At them with a roar!

Date for Men was my first victim and I was deeply relieved, satisfied and grateful that it fully confirmed my prejudices. Much too sweet, juvenile, pushy and not worth the utopian price at all!
Yippee! Ew! Away with it!
While the fanfares of triumph still echoed, I turned to Office for Men.
"And now I'll tear you apart with relish!" it rejoiced grimly in me.
The executioner was ready to carry out his just and corrupting craft.

Well... and then I got cold
What's the saying? Sometimes things turn out differently, and especially than you think.

While my superego still wallowed and adorned in a mannered manner, my id and my ego placed their hands on his shoulders and shrugged apologetically with theirs
Superego: "Damn! What the hell is this? Why is he so good all of a sudden?"
Me and It: "Get rid of your prejudices you need to learn better young padawan."

What can I say? I like Office for Men! Whether I like it or not ;-)

And this is how I experience him:
Briefly a little bit citric Aventus.
Then it becomes spicy-fresh, slightly aquatic and out the back out more and more relaxed with clean wood and pleasant warmth.
No sign of Sauvage Rather a little Acqua the Giò Profumo (oh wonder!) and as I find even something Megamare (actually oh wonder!) in defused form, which makes him in my eyes even a bit brave and angular.

Alberto Morillas has created here a really valuable, rather serious and very well wearable fragrance. As I think, even one of his best so far.

The packaging and the flacon are as controversial as Ikea and VW. Pragmatic, functional, minimalist. I think it's okay
My still slightly offended superego only allowed me to buy two 10ml travel sprays, which I could get hold of cheaply in one action. And I think they will be enough for now, because Office is really quite persistent and comes along with a good projection and silage.

That's why I still don't like the character Jeremy Fragrance. But in fact I am convinced that the person behind it - Daniel Schütz - is certainly a pretty nice and smart contemporary.

And to all of you who like Date for Men: Please like him and with full right! He's just not my taste
So ... that had to come out in my first comment ;-)

Thanks for reading it!
Simply wonderfully clean!
I bought this fragrance some time ago at a discount store. Two fragrances for the price of one.
Since Jeremy's fragrances are relatively expensive, these offers always come very well.
Also praiseworthy is that Jeremy offers to write an email to you if there are no valid actions at that moment. So he distributes discounts for people who really want the scent!

Scent:
At the first application I honestly didn't like the scent very much. It smelled very clean, fresh and soapy, but there was no enthusiasm at first impression. After I applied this scent a few times, the enthusiasm came. It has such a strong effect on the environment (compliments) and one simply feels much cleaner and more orderly.
For example, if I wear the scent during a retreat, I am much more orderly and focused!
The fragrance is therefore class and brings a positive effect.

Shelf life:
I don't need to say much. This fragrance has an above average shelf life for a fresh scent.
When I compare it to strong, sweet scents, "Office for Men" can clearly keep up.
After I applied the fragrance, I still smell it intensely on my clothes after two days. Absolutely praiseworthy!

Sillage:
I was really surprised how many compliments you get with this fragrance, even though you are not standing right next to a person. Apparently "Office for Men" fills the whole room with the pleasant scent!

Flacon:
The bottle is nothing special. It is simple and fits the brand. In my opinion, it's not very beautiful, but I can't criticize it either.

To conclude, I can say that "Office for Men" is a great fragrance for people who like order and cleanliness. In my opinion, the fragrance also provides order, if this is not yet present.

5.5
I am disappointed...
I got hooked on Jeremy's videos and tested some fragrances on his recommendation. There were also many hits that I liked very much.
I almost bought his own fragrances blind in a bundle. Luckily I got a sample of Office before that.
I still found the top note appealing, but I didn't like the base at all. It would be uncomfortable for me to wear this scent in the office.
Too bad Jeremy didn't get more out of his options
Stefanoleng
Bought blind out of curiosity.
Actually, I like to check in on Jeremy Fragrance every now and then. Lately I find his content quite appealing again and somehow he is a nice guy. Edgy and not as adapted as many other influencers.

His scents were too expensive for me so far, but then Jeremy has once again knocked out a bundle 2 for 1 for an hour. So I ordered the Office for man twice. It was 80,- per bottle. Jeremy has of course set the expectations for his fragrances extremely high, so after the first test on my skin Office had a hard time to meet them. A fresh scent with a distinct ambrox note. Reminds me of Dior Sauvage. My wife was also disappointed: " you have better perfumes there". But after a while I noticed the quality of the fragrance. The Sillage is very distinctive and woody. I find the durability extremely good. Despite the first disappointment, I caught myself again and again in the next few days as I took the office fragrance in the morning. It got better every day. I also think that the scent is definitely not a Sauvage copy. It is simply a very modern men's scent and also independent. A fresh crowdpleaser, which definitely convinces with high quality ingredients (as far as I can judge). I really like Office and I will probably wear it often when I go to the office. Actually I wanted to sell the second bottle. But maybe I will think about it again?
Summery all-rounder
So, my first comment. Office for Men. Jeremy or not (even if he is more or less responsible for the fact that I ended up here) I find the fragrance itself quite successful. Nothing really earth-shattering or completely new, but it fulfills its purpose as a citric-fresh fragrance wonderfully and in my opinion it is especially great to wear on warmer days. Regarding durability and silage it is absolutely top, especially considering that it is a fresh scent.
Although the Falkon is kept very plain and simple, in my opinion it still looks anything but cheap. But for the rather high price there is still some room for improvement, especially with the cap.
Now, let's get down to business: As already often criticized and as Jeremy himself says in the meantime (unfortunately it doesn't make it better), the fragrance is definitely too expensive for the price of 160€. You can get good scents for much less money, which go in the same direction. At that time I used the 2 for 1 promotion and the "save 100 €" promotion and I think that the price of about 70 € per bottle is perfectly ok.

All in all, it is by far not the "best fragrance ever" (in my opinion, there can't be anything like it), but a very good and long-lasting fragrance for the warmer days, which is also reasonable in price with the corresponding actions. Who attaches importance to compliments, will get his money's worth here. He has not promised too much in terms of durability and compliments.

TimsGym
Fair play! Rate the perfume and not the person
Office for Men is probably one of the most dissipated scents on the net.
Why that?
Well it is obvious that due to Jeremy Fragrance, which can be very polarizing, the fragrance often comes off worse than it really is The good sides of the fragrance are in my opinion the enormous performance for a fresh scent, similar to Dior Sauvage And exactly in this family he belongs, a Bluefragrance with similarity to the well-known representatives.
Of course, the scent is always subjective and I can imagine that the ambroxan portion of the first time you apply it for the first time causes horror to some people, it was the same for me But the very chemical or harsh opening settles very quickly and the scent is perceived very differently when worn by another person than when sprayed on your wrist for testing Real performance monsters in the fresh area need ingredients such as ambroxan.
That's why I understand old established perfume junkies who prefer natural ingredients and not mainstream fragrances with chemical content I think all outside the community, quasi non-scented junkies=) will like this fragrance very much, which consists of many compliments that I have received.
To be fair you have to denounce the price a little bit, it has a very solid scent DNA, but for 2/3 of the price it would surely be a bit more fitting.
But everyone has to decide for themselves, I bought the fragrance as part of a campaign, without which I probably would not have done it.
But I wanted to express with this comment that not every Shitstorm is justified
All-rounder
Office for men is really very convincing in terms of durability and silage. The fragrance is nothing completely new, but it does not have to be. A super freshie that has always been well received until now For me personally, the Ambrox note is a bit pungent at the beginning, but overall it is a great fragrance.
In terms of price, however, I find Office expensive, considering that a Dior Sauvage smells just as good and is considerably cheaper
5.5
Flaconist92
Eau de bureau or perfume-*****pharm forte
Yes, the sober name alone, Office for Men, breathes a very pragmatic and straightforward German objectivity. Similar to the names of a well-known German pharmaceutical company that advertises with twins. They have similar "creative" names. And this, for a fragrance that Jeremy modestly touted as "the best perfume in the world". Might as well have called it "eau de bureau". Well, but the evaluation shouldn't be based on the youtube or the name, but on the inner workings of the bottle. In the following my impressions:

When I sprayed the fragrance on myself for the first time, my face must have been completely derailed. At least I would have wanted to see myself. My first thought was, "What's so special about this?" The first thing I smelled was a very synthetic and almost indefinable citrus-ambroxane combination. It smells a little like a very desperate attempt to emulate Dior Sauvage. And about 3-4 hours doesn't change much there, except that Ambroxan is increasingly dominating more and more. With time a slightly darker wood and patchouli note is added. But even this smells very much like from the lab and hardly natural. Personally, I can't see any similarity to Aventus.
Up to this point I was really happy that I only ordered a 5ml filling. But I was determined to give the fragrance a second chance. The test subjects: my colleagues in the pharmacy. So I took my pocket sprayer with me to work. Two sprayers on the polo shirt and two on the skin. My colleagues are used to a lot of my scent and are tough on it. Especially when I have launched a new fragrance, I often get comments like "You haven't had that on yet, have you? ... Smells good :)" or "You smell funny today. Please don't put on so much." - I just put "Black Afghano" ----- Well, in that case, nothing happened. Apparently Office for Men is a fragrance that neither arouses nor unleashes storms of enthusiasm. In the course of the day, a woody ambroxane cloud came to my nose every now and then. "Not sooo bad at all," I thought to myself. Maybe you should spray it on your clothes rather than on your skin.

CONCLUSION:
This perfume wants to reach the masses. That's all it is. The scent had its chance with me, and I'm going to use up the five milliliters too. But that's all we'll ever be. I'm more for something more individual. I'm at home in the world of niche fragrances. Office wants to be a niche fragrance, but unfortunately it is nothing more than a synthesizer mainstream air. Niche is only the price. However, on my evaluation scale it has worked its way up from a 3 to a 5.5.
In the end, the scent, like its publisher, is the cause of a parting of the ways. Some love him. Some hate him. And still others move there in the middle.
I count to the latter.

For risks and side effects ask your Youtuber or the perfume users.
DavidBn
Despite Jeremy - solid scent!
So first of all: I'm neither interested in Jermery's wacky content nor do I find it interesting - let alone likeable. However, I find it questionable to trample down the scent just because Jeremy stands behind it.

Now that that has been clarified: I can't say anything about the presentation, because I received the fragrance in the form of a bottling. But in principle, the Falcon looks rather boring and uninspired in my eyes.

Performance: After the first two sprays I noticed that the fragrance, at least for me, jumps off the skin and has an uncanny room-filling effect - "should that work in the office?" was the first question I asked myself. Everyone has to decide that for himself, but in my eyes the silage is relatively strong for 3-4 hours and keeps what Jeremy advertised. Depending on the level of activity, the shelf life is between 9 and 11 hours - which is also convincing for me.

Scent: From the beginning: For me, this scent is not a copy of Sauvage or anything like it. It's in their category. The opening has a bitterly citric effect on me and seems very strong due to the obviously high dose of Ambroxan - but I didn't get a headache.

As the fragrance progresses, the spices also come through better and take away the rather uninspiring opening. The drydown lasts, as already said, relatively long and is especially noticeable through a woody base and the for me relatively prominent note patchouli - this doesn't really suit my taste, but it seems to be coherent.

Summary: In itself a nice scent which unfortunately does not correspond to my taste... if it were not for the price. I find this with 159.- Euro definitely too high. I think that an EIA between 70.- and 90.- Euro would be more appropriate. But the smell is not bad - even if or even though Jeremy is behind the whole story.

Conclusion: I would not buy the fragrance for the list price - simply because this fragrance would not be worth the money. If you are thinking about putting on weight I would sample it first so there are no bad surprises. All in all it is and remains a solid fragrance despite different tastes.

DarellDarell 4 months ago
Niche pricing for a designer quality parfum, If you can buy a bottle for 40,50 bucks it' s a pleasant smell but not much more then that...
Dan81Dan81 6 months ago
Similar opening to Aventus with other citrus and Ambroxan similar to Dior Sauvage. Excellent performance, slight fabric softener vibe
SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 12 months ago
Come on... smh
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 1 year ago
You don't even get a cap on that 1$ made in China bottle. Made for donkeys and Acqua di Gio lovers
GolcherGolcher 1 year ago
this is a fragrances we've smelled 1000 times but it's nice, it's enjoyable, long lasting and actually real good. Oh and very overpriced
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
We face a [citrusy fresh]-[woody fresh] perfume.It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure general acceptance.

by GewoonBB
by Ardi2044
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Fragrance One

Unisex for Everybody by Fragrance One Day for Women by Fragrance One Date for Men by Fragrance One Night for Women by Fragrance One