Office for Men (2019)

Office for Men by Fragrance One
© Photo - Flanker

Office for Men is a new perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-spicy.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ambrox, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cachalox, Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.04.2019

5.0 7.0 8.0 6.0/10

Flanker
Honour to whom honour is due
The whole thing can't really be called a hype here from a perfume point of view. It is rather a controversial discussion about the publication of a fragrance and the acting performance of influencers. The Marlboro men and women of today? But all this has nothing to do with perfume and you can only touch your head.
Even if Papa-Schlumpf had personally released a fragrance based on smurfberries, it wouldn't change my scent impression. True to the motto: "Honour to whom honour is due".

The packaging is an experience which is rounded off by a lovingly designed small toilet roll to protect the spray head. However, this small paper roll does not sit firmly around the spray head - naaahein - it dangles around the spray unit like a biodegradable hula-hoop tyre. However, this produces a really good spray mist and "the juice is so atomized". Yeah, it's just dusting... no, honestly, it's good!

Since perfume and influencers depend exclusively on the inner values, we now come to the fragrance:
Office for Men starts with a fruity-fresh ambrox cloud, which dances around for a few minutes (I don't find the part original, but it's still successful), only to be quickly captured again by other players. No, no pepper.
The combination of Ambrox and Cachalox creates a synthetic scratch that I know of and that often bothers me in deodorants. I'm afraid I have to draw the comparison because I have no other. As soon as this impression subsides, the whole thing leads to a slightly sweaty note. The quickly passing fragrance development is rounded off with a good portion of canned wood, which nowadays also resonates in niche fragrances. However, this does not improve the impression. For mainstream I find it almost a bit monotonous/flat, which surprised me a lot. The scent neither remains in my memory, nor does it arouse the need to want to wear it.
Who assumes that it unfolds only in the office so correctly....unfortunately it did not work with me.
Very reserved Sillage with approx. 8h durability.

Something that certainly shouldn't be missing from a Fragrance One comment:
Ladies Reactions!!! Gossip and twist...yes, I put another moonwalk on it!
The ladies in my environment spoke partly of a disturbing note. However, they could not define more precisely what it could be. This a little sweaty, was partly also perceived by others, so also nothing for a wild evening at the Auto-Scooter.

After all the back and forth to this fragrance, I'm very happy that you don't know too many people behind the fragrances. Maybe there are 1 - 2 others you don't like personally. At least be a good way to reduce your existing collection.
Since I'm not an influencer: Test and form your own opinion.
4.0 7.0 10.0 7.5/10

Emrah
Solid perfume; Too high a demand
I bought the fragrance for a little less than 115 euros here in the souk. Now I've tested the scent for a few days. And frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't knock me out. In Jeremy's videos, the fragrance was suggested as THE fragrance par excellence and lifted into the sky by attractive ladies. And that's why I thought the scent was extraordinary. Maybe ladies have a different sense of smell than me. It has already been correctly written here that Jeremy did not reinvent the wheel. Jeremy and Alberto Morillas may have wanted to create a fragrance suitable for the masses, but I find the fragrance character a little ''mainstream''. Had expected something extraordinary, after such an ''aggressive'' marketing.
Regarding the shelf life I can say that the scent can be smelled ''eternally'' on the skin. More than 10 hours were loosely in there with me. Over time, the fragrance becomes a skin-scent. A peppery note remains on my skin.
And a lot has already been written about the bottle here. At this price a cap would be indispensable.
Conclusion: Despite everything a solid perfume, for being Jeremy's first fragrance (but not Alberto Morillas). I had very high expectations of the fragrance. Jeremy's got to get credit for that, though, because of the marketing. Without ever having smelled the scent, I spent about 115 Euro on it. So a good performance in marketing terms. But for my taste the fragrance is not worth more than 120 Euro. Tastes are just different.
And on my own behalf: Please forgive my first comment ever, dear perfumers ;)

Not worth it
I also enjoyed the Kickstarter fun once. My conclusion, after a few days of testing it: The perfume's okay, but that's all it is. Overall I find it overpriced.

The bottle is made of heavy glass and the atomizer does its job without any problems. Otherwise the presentation for the price is quite disappointing, especially the loveless packaging in a brown cardboard box and the missing cap. Even cheap products from the drugstore can do that better. Of course, Jeremy fans will interpret that as deliberate simplicity, well.

The fragrance is an Ambrox pepper bomb and reminds me a little of Sauvage, but in my opinion it looks much rounder. It spreads a very synthetic freshness, but is slightly pungent for my nose. As some Youtuber think to recognize a resemblance to Aventus, it is completely unclear to me. After all, the name "Office for Men" is quite aptly chosen: I imagine a young dynamic guy from middle management as the carrier of the fragrance, who powers all day long. For a date the scent is not suitable, for it is too intrusive.

However, the performance is right and the focus seems to have been on the fragrance composition. A whole working day is easy inside, he even survived a shower with me. However, a fragrance development hardly takes place.

I wouldn't buy it again.
3.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Love to hate you
So there it is, Jeremy's long-awaited first fragrance. And at least as long one could look forward to the exchange of blows between Fanboys and Hatern. Popcorn and beer were well prepared in time and I was not disappointed.

I myself was so interested in the perfume that I wanted to test it early, but again not interested enough to buy it blind. I enjoyed watching Jeremy's videos for a long time until it became too stupid for me in several respects, especially this fragrancearmy with slightly sectarian fanatic tendencies. Nevertheless, or perhaps precisely because of this, I dare to look at the product separately from the person and evaluate it for myself.

What I don't understand is Why good Jeremy is being convicted for his guerrilla marketing. I mean, honestly, guys. Anyone who has even studied him a little knows that he certainly does not intend to become the mother Theresa of the perfume industry. He also wants to be financially big and I don't find that reprehensible at first. Besides, rattling's always been a craft. Almost all successful people are also self-promoters to a certain degree. And none of us would advertise his product as mediocre. In this respect, he did everything right from an entrepreneurial point of view. You can let that stand for itself.

What I understand is,
Why good Jeremy is being convicted for his guerrilla marketing. I mean, honestly, guys. If you present yourself as part of the perfume community, you shouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is exposed as cash-cow with the now offered price-performance ratio. And if you then mutate into a grandmaster of superlatives, then you have to be measured by your words. The expectations of "the best juice", "the best sprayer" and "unique" have obviously not been fulfilled. Probably this was not really to be fulfilled in such a simple and moving way. But he's to blame for that himself. You can let that stand for itself.

What I smell and rate:
A solid substance, which was to be expected from Alberto Morillas. To be mass appealing, one should orientate oneself to the mass for simplicity's sake. Nothing worse has happened here. The result is a good mashup from the usual suspects. Fruit freshness with reference to Bleu, Dylan and Co. pepper and Ambroxan from the Sauvage corner. Somewhat synthaquatic Gió freshness and overpowdered with minimal iris. So far so good and done nothing wrong. Reinventing the wheel would have been risky. That's why I didn't expect you to. Personally, I'm not bothered until the last third. Because the admittedly excellent durability is probably achieved with an overdose of artificial wood. I'd compare it to Artisan Pure, only in annoyance. I also see parallels to Oudh al Misk, where a similar woodiness has also spoiled my scent years ago. I like "long lasting", but this is rather long annoying.

What I infer from that is:
Office One is by far not as bad as he is spoken here. And it's even less worth the hype they're making about it. The fragrance is good and solid, no more and no less. When the trench warfare has calmed down, he will probably settle down somewhere around 7.5, where he is then also correctly classified from my point of view. At least in this forum, whose level fortunately lies clearly above pantydroppenden ladies reactions. It is not a purchase candidate for me, because I do not want to accept this long and annoying end for endurance. Especially in relation to the price there are a lot of better, alternative options, which I would prefer. Even if they don't last that long.
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Kevin010246
Really good in the beginning !
After the first spray I thought: Oh how beautiful, super fresh and a bit woody. Therefore I would award 8.5 out of 10 points for the beginning. Unfortunately this impression disappears quite fast, and a base remains, which I know from cheaper Douglas perfumes ! Fortunately, I had shared this bottle with friends. I'm a little disappointed with a perfume youtuber and Alberto. It's really far below perfumes like Aventus (Creed) that go about the same way. I can't recommend it because of the stabbing base. And PS: my perfume collection consists of over 25 of the most expensive perfumes in the world ( ROJA / Creed / Amouage /Xerjoff and Clive Christian) LG
4.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Alberto, the sly one!
So far there have been no comments about fragrances from me, here I make an exception and give my mustard to Fragrance One Office for Men - I would like to do without kitchen psychological judgements about the person Jeremy Fragrance, because that has nothing to do with the fragrance itself.

A lot has already been written about the bottle and packaging - I am also of the opinion that you could have put a little more effort into it (or invested a little more money in it).

To the fragrance:

Immediately after spraying on, I had the feeling that this fragrance somehow seems familiar to me. After a short thought I had to grin - good Alberto actually gave Jeremy a new version of Bvlgari Man Extreme. If you own both fragrances, I recommend to make an A/B comparison.

They do not smell identical, but very similar, i.e. they share the basic idea, the "scaffolding" of the fragrances. The citric notes in Man Extreme are slightly more natural and "juicier" and longer lasting. The Office for Men is a bit more bitter and dimmed, not as lively as the Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche.
Both are quite "green" fragrances, whereby this is less pronounced in the Office for Men and gives way in favour of a discreet Ambroxan note, which is often already familiar from Versace Dylan Blue. I cannot see any parallels with Sauvage, which have already been mentioned in other commentaries. If one were to move away from the focus on the indicated "Ambrox", Office for Men could also be marketed as a modern barbershop fragrance.

In Office for Men, a subtly powdery sweetness gradually shimmers through the drydown, reminiscent of Dior Homme EDT's latest formulation 12244/A (more than Prada L'Homme), and the top notes make room for distinctive "woody notes" (as the fragrance pyramid says) that give the fragrance a little edge - or in other words, "masculinity". This is also the part where some might see parallels to Aventus. I couldn't quite classify it yet whether I've encountered exactly this woody synthetic - that's what I have to call it at this point, unfortunately. But it quickly becomes clear that there was more of a blockage than a spill and that this fabric "carries" the complete fragrance and is also responsible for the very good durability.

My personal approach to verifying something like this is to spray the scent on once, let it soak into the skin for about 15 minutes and then simply wash it off again - and it is exactly these "woody notes" that remain in Office for Men.
This material has unfortunately for me a certain nerve factor, since it already quite penetrating (one could also say "sharp" and "stabbing") the whole smell dominates. In the Sillage the miracle may work, for me as a wearer it is a bit too exhausting - but also not surprising, because I already know such tricks from Alberto Morillas from other fragrances (very bad for me at Acqua di Gio Profumo or at Man in Black Essence).

A quick comparison with the Bvlgari Man Extreme, which smells much rounder, more natural, "greener" after 45 minutes - with a nice sandalwood note in the base - well, it works! For me, the Man Extreme is the higher quality fragrance, as the Office for Men smells more artificial and unfortunately, despite all its potency, also "flatter".

With the Office for Men, not much happens in the further course, the bombast, which was initially quite pleasing, has already fallen off, leaving behind the synthetic wood note, spiced up with the remaining residue of "freshness", everything embedded in a quite interesting, somewhat offbeat scent chord, which could elicit associations with a bathroom cleaner from the evil tongues - the natural fruitiness is long gone.
How is the shelf life to be judged? Does it count when the said woody note, coupled with a hint of ambroxan, lasts more than 10 hours? Yes, then the shelf life is very good. By the way, I don't find the Ambroxan Note in Office for Men disturbing - and in no way is it as unbearably metallic in nature as Coach for Man or Coach Platinum (one of them has already been listed here as a twin fragrance). So that shouldn't put anyone off.

Jeremy's goal was to bring a mass-compatible fragrance to the market that would appeal to many people - and yes, he certainly does. He and Alberto Morillas didn't reinvent the wheel with this fragrance, but hopefully nobody seriously expected this, if it wouldn't be compatible with the desired "crowd pleaser" effect or at least an incalculable risk, if the fragrance pleases fewer people. Apparently, judging by Jeremy's videos, there were some trial tests with uninvolved people before the release, who were allowed to judge him - but not to the extent to draw really reliable conclusions (so my personal assessment).
Office for Men is definitely a good fragrance that knows how to please - qualitatively not on Creed level, as hoped by some - but on a level with other Morillas fragrances in the designer area. Personally, as much as I am a friend of freedom of expression, I can't take the 4 star (and less) ratings already given here so seriously. The fragrance really doesn't deserve that.

If you are looking for a modern, fresh fragrance - not only for the office - with good durability and sillage that will please many people, then nothing is wrong here. The 160 Euro normal price for 100ml is a proud price, but some other niche fragrances have that too. Nothing to get artificially upset about now - everyone can make their own purchase decision and of course make their own judgement about how good the fragrance is for them personally.
6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

A comparison with Elysium Cologne
In order to be able to judge the question of price and quality, a comparison is always necessary.

Am I too big or too small? Too thick or too thin? Too expensive or too cheap? Compared to what, please? You can't get ahead without comparison...

I will compare the fragrance here with Elysium Cologne by Roja Dove. What's the matter with you? Simply subjective perception.

Because the comparison always lies in the eye of the beholder. And for me personally Office for Men strongly reminds of Elysium Cologne by Roja Dove.

In addition both have the same price with 160 euro per 100 ml and must therefore be measured by me.

Where is the money best invested?

While the opening of the Roja is more fruity and radiant, Alberto makes the scent for Jeremy more woody and less noisy.

Morillas saves the Roja-typical pompous fireworks of the opening, but shines with much better durability at an arm length projection.

If you want a spectacle of craftsmanship, you reach for the Elysium. If you want solid craftsmanship that can last an extra mile in the office, go to Office for Men.

What are the differences? More Marketing.

If you want beautiful stories about noble fragrances and childlike experiences, you can go for Roja Parfums. If you want YouTube push-ups and "the Best" Bling-Bling, you inevitably end up with Jeremy.

What's the same? Solid craftsmanship.

The juice is 1A in both cases. The perfumers are true masters. The heads are great storytellers. And the fragrances are both in the mass-produced segment at niche prices.

A comparison with the market will show whether commercial success can be achieved. I certainly wish it for both of them. They both do good work.
3.0 6.0 8.0 6.5/10

Frag Force Two: The Office - unbeatable naming, unstoppable pricing
So there he is. Not bad, quite portable, will please many, will not bother anyone ... and yet quite far from what Jeremy's constant bombardment of superlatives and adulation hoped for.

The fragrance is a kind of mixture of already known fresh crowdpleasers, with pepped up performance, its only characteristic that really stands out from the crowd. At least in this category Jeremy really delivered what he promised, seldom got such a long lasting newbie under his nose (8+ hours), also the Sillage is quite appropriate for his destination location, the office.

Speaking of offices. From the very beginning of Jeremy's first album there was one thing that disturbed me a lot: The name. Both the label "Fragrance One" and the concrete product name "Office for men" are hard to beat in terms of boredom and sound like a newly introduced private label or product line for Rossmann & Co.
I already know that Jeremy follows a certain concept here: to create an ideal fragrance for every location (office, club...) (the one fragrance for...).

But to be honest, does your clientele really need you to print the location on the bottle and name the whole product after it? Who are Jeremy's customers? The Rossmann walk-in customers? No, these are people like us, who already have a little more experience and classification and we don't need to stamp such a cheap naming concept on a 160€ bottle (which is supposed to be raised to 450€ soon (is that still up to date?)). A perfume has something to do with "beauty and elegance", and this starts with the name. If the label "Fragrance One" already has no sound and elegance at all, then it should at least have the perfume itself, but in both name components it looks cheap and boring.

Speaking of cheap and boring. It's understandable that Jeremy couldn't get much out of the bottle and packaging. As a startup with a manageable clientele, you don't get much volume discount in production yet, you have to think carefully about which components to invest more or less in, and then you save money in favour of the oil concentration (for good performance) on the periphery.
Nevertheless, it should have been a cap already and the packaging is just lumpy brown cardboard. I haven't yet seen that there wasn't even any padding material in the shipping package and that the goods must have slid back and forth diligently during transport (was that the case with others, too, or was it just forgotten with me?). But Ok, such teething troubles can happen with a startup label.

Finally, it remains to be assessed whether Jeremy was actually able to keep his announcement to create the best office fragrance "ever made" "on this planet" (etc...). Uh, no, but I didn't expect it either. In the "Performance" category, it is certainly one of the best freshly polarized work companions ever made, on this planet. However, the scent character itself is a bit too ordinary and monosyllabic. For me, the (imo) perfectly coordinated Prada l'homme is the much better representative, even if I can save myself the trouble of refreshing "Office". I can also think of many other candidates that I like better for the office, are much greener and are presented prettier.

I would only recommend "Office" if the price were to fall significantly. At the moment he is (and this is my final conclusion) an "overpriced, outwardly and especially badly presented, completely good freshling with very good performance".
1.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

GreenError90
Are you serious, Jeremy???
First of all: I didn't buy the fragrance personally, I wouldn't... See more below.

Scent: is OK. Doesn't look high or bad. Smells like an Ambroxan bunting a la Sauvage and has a certain resemblance to Coach M.

Why I wouldn't buy the fragrance: simply because of the image and the bad start.
1. Countless different prices to start with. No exact presentation and transparency to his "fans". Just a mess of its own.
2. The price is way too high. In particular if he actually demands the 3 fold. Here we are at 3-400 euros. Such prices can be demanded if you are convinced of the quality - which the fragrance does not do.
3. What the... is that for a presentation? My condolences to everyone who, with such bad cardboard packaging and such a lid, actually believes that the guy is thinking about the environment. :D The guy who drives a Ferrari... D
It wouldn't have cost anything to design a proper packaging. Or a lid. For the sake of the environment, I also love cork...
And the bottle first...
It wouldn't have hurt to enclose a little letter with each bottle. When you're supposed to want to give something back to your fans. To express this in mass production costs less than 5 cents.
Sad how he rips off his fans - ripped off with inferior quality.
9.0 4.0 10.0 8.5/10

82% Vol. - 36 Months - Anti-Herpes Agent? and Made In Germany
First of all thanks to Jeremy, his brother and who else is responsible for the logistical masterstroke to deliver a product via Kickstarter on time. Rarely! Class!
The best office scent is it, yes, in Jeremy's eyes.
I don't see it that way. For me Nathalie Lorsons Bentley For Men Intense, for example, is a better office fragrance, even if now someone will scream again that this is not an office fragrance. For the home office it's enough ;-).
Further examples see below.
But what is Jeremy supposed to say other than that it is the best "office" fragrance in the world?
Should he have advertised the fragrance as the 8- or 10-best office fragrance?
No, then almost nobody would buy it. Marketing technically everything done right.
Flacon: Solid German workmanship
Sprayer: The sprayer is top.
Cap: Solid German workmanship and made of cardboard.
Wait a minute! Cardboard box for the Best Office Fragrance Made In Germany?
Why?
Something doesn't fit and I'm speculating now:
The cap was not included in the calculation or was not ready in time for an April delivery.
You can't.
The cap is a part of the presentation of a fragrance and can be an eye-catcher and noble like e.g. with Amouage or with PdM ("Marlies your perfume").
With such little things you can mess up your image and the image of your baby enormously.
Now to the fragrance:
Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Citral, E321 (BHT) are only some of the chemicals used here.

Quote about BHT from Wikipedia:
"In the 1980s, the efficacy of BHT against herpes simplex viruses in hamsters was determined, but allergic reactions of the test subjects to BHT prevented further use in this area. "

The result is a woody, fresh fragrance that is not too intrusive, that misses the WOW effect and is a solid, long-lasting office fragrance. More not, less also not.
I find the wood a bit too dominant for my taste.

Sillage: OK.

Durability: Very good performance 8+ hours. Overtime in the office is quite possible.

Price: 2x 100 ml = 170 Euro in Super Early Bird Special is appropriate.
However, for three times the price, as previously announced, I would never buy it. Maybe with a gold cap
3.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Solid, yet strange
Hello, together,

my first comment.

Nice packaging, good atomizer. Minimalism in the bottle. I personally don't really like it, but it's the content that counts.

The perfume itself makes me a little suspicious. very pleasant on the skin, contains familiar notes. It looks fresh and masculine. I always like to test perfumes on the skin and parallel on a piece of paper or a handkerchief... and there I have to say, he smells like worst toilet duck :) Other perfumes sometimes seem very interesting on a test strip... that one there not at all.

to JF himself, in the beginning I watched every video, but his development doesn't suit my taste, because he compulsively tries to build fame... That was already the case in his boy band time and nothing has changed. This person wants to be in the spotlight. And if he does his one-armed push-ups again, I come by and push him around :) But everyone as he wants, I do not grant it to him. However, he loses me as a customer if he actually increases the price for his water or leaves it at this level.

I supported his Kickstarter campaign and got 2 bottles á 100ml for 160 Euro. Blind buying is dangerous, but overall I don't regret it. Whether I would buy 100 ml at this price, however, I dare to doubt, since I prefer AdG Profumo at this price and get 180ml cheaper than 100ml office.

Back to fragrance:
Very pleasant on the skin, lasts very long. Interesting unfolding. In total, I would put him on 7.5 steps. Comments like "cheap drugstore smell" I can't confirm. I can only say a few negative things, he meets my taste quite well. I haven't received any negative comments yet.

It's a typical "you can, but you don't have to".

VG
Fabi
4.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Milat
Good first perfume with some macken
Perfume smells good and lasts long. It's a perfume you don't go wrong with. For 120 Euro a good price and recommendable.

However, the bottle is bad and looks rather cheap, but you have to praise it anyway.
To be honest, I didn't expect the perfumes to be delivered so fast.

Reality has shown in the past that kickstart projects fail and this is not the case here. for a "start up" company a successful perfume.

You get what you're promised, and the price is reasonable.
5.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

It also does Coach - For Men
I think with the headline everything is said ... had promised me absolutely more of it. Clear it smells good, clear it thinks for a fresh smell quite long, but Bleu de Chanel and Dior - Sauvage also do that. When I want a simple office fragrance that everyone likes and doesn't attract negative attention, I take Coach For Men and am happy. The price for this fragrance is absolutely unjustified. Everything may sound very hard, but the price-performance ratio is absolutely not right here. Pity
5.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Office for Men: probably only for Office
The fragrance is pleasantly fresh, spicy and clean, but not really unique. Smells to me like a mixture of several blue scents (Dior Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, Acqua di Gio etc.) with clear bergamot, a little floral and somehow earthy/woody notes. One notices however in any case that high-quality oils were used here. The fragrance DNA is not worth 160 Euro for me despite its quality...

The durability seems to me to be very good: After 7 hours it was still clearly visible, unfortunately I couldn't test it any longer.

My flacon is only the pre-order flacon that came in a simple brown cardboard box. A lid was not included, but only a transport support for the spray head. The bottle itself, like the packaging, is kept very simple and does not look very high quality. To be fair I have to emphasize again that this is only the pre-order bottle and the final bottle will look and be packaged differently
Office for Men: For the Office it is actually quite well suited, because it is not intrusive, but nevertheless has enough strength to be noticed by others. For other occasions I personally would not wear it, because it is a bit too boring for me.
4.0 7.0 9.0 7.5/10

Hard to rate
So first I want to get rid of the fact that I'm a fan of Jeremy.
His aim is simply to smell good, to get compliments and attention and to be more attractive for girls. Even though many perfumers here may consider a perfume to be "art" and rate it accordingly (which is probably why the Hate is for Jeremy), I'm probably not alone when I wear fragrances mainly for the above reasons.
Jeremy had been raving continuously about his perfume: "Long lasting", "Unique" and "Mass apealing" should be it. "Maximum Compliment Factor" is on his website. "Best bottle", "Best sprayer", "Best name" and so on. Of course you have high expectations with such tones.

This morning the DHL messenger finally arrived and I could test the long-awaited scent.
My first impression:
The bottle and design are already the lowest drugstore shelf, it really looks so unbelievably cheap. The spray head is protected by a piece of cardboard, because the expensive perfume does not have a lid. There is absolutely nothing else included in the delivery, maybe a signed letter of thanks would have done well. What I also find bold on the side is that Jeremy asked for 10€ shipping for such a tiny package. But no matter how Jeremy used to say it: It depends on the juice inside.

So first on the backhand, spray the stuff. Smells very fresh, very masculine woody, doesn't knock you off your seat, but I like it, Mass Apealing is 100%. What strikes me as particularly positive is that it smells exactly as Jeremy described it. After CEO/Buisinessman, but not after a serious but after a Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet. The description "Alpha in the Office" by Jeremy is really shockingly accurate. For the suitable description there is first of all praise.
Just like for the Sillage, which isn't too blatant and obtrusive (on Bleu de Chanel level), but as soon as someone comes close he will perceive the scent. In my opinion this goes very well with a "Compliment getter", which is also an office fragrance.
The durability is also the madness, how long exactly I must still test this and will update here. But even the top note has vanished after 2h.

So he has a lot of appeal and durability, but he is not unique at all with the best will in the world. You only have to look at the pyramid of scents, because that's exactly how it smells, thrown together. Simple description: Smells like a teenager sitting next to one in the lane. After typical new modern fragrance DNA. Personally, he directly reminded me of a milder Dior Sauvage. "Uniqueness" promise was unfortunately not fulfilled here. If you want even a hint of a creative, daring or artistic fragrance, you are completely wrong with Office for men.

Of course all Jeremy fans here have only one question. Namely after the Ladys-Reactions or after the compliments. I will investigate this in the near future and update the durability here as well. Unlike Jeremy, I want more than 3 women to just sniff the top note on paper, so be as excited as me :)
For now, I hope you liked the description of my first impression and that it helped.

After shadow comes light
I can only join my prescriber Greekbuddy. Full of expectation I opened my parcel, which even had to be repackaged by DHL. Pack open -> Ups without lid -> is unimportant to me because my collection is dark in the closet anyway.
A sprayer on the left arm ... Mhhh really expected more. Disappointment is spreading. Mhh well, you also played Rojas L'oscar pour Homme at half past seven this morning and he was still warm. The nose has already been pampered enough for today, especially as I usually don't deliver a fragrance again in the same month. Wanted to offer him here in the souk for sale right away but somehow didn't want to work out.

With the dog out to the Elbwiese and the new smell a first time delivered. I've taken six scoops. Mhh with time I like the smell better. I could take him very well all the time. DNA looks kind of familiar to me. Had the feeling from the DNA to clearly recognize an Aqua di Gio in it. Not in a maritime direction but rather woody. A few hours later, I'm glad I postponed the decision. The ingredients seem very valuable to me even if I expected more.

Tomorrow, freshly showered, the fragrance will certainly look quite different and I am already looking forward to delivering it. I'm definitely saving my evaluation for future reference. If it's still warm after tomorrow's 10 hours and my work colleagues if I pass by you still quickly take nose (you can always hear it nff nff)then I know he comes well and I think we will definitely still be good friends
5.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Oh dear!!!
I don't want to write much about the individual scents. He is a fresh and mass-suited one!!! At the beginning after the first sprayer I thought, Ok, not so bad! Now after 6 hours I smell him still very very strong! So durability top.

But unfortunately the scent is so brutally boring in itself. I can't even smell Iris!
For the price I would have expected actually more concerning the smell!

by olfaktorius