Office for Men (2019)

Office for Men by Fragrance One
© Photo - Flanker

Office for Men is a new perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-spicy.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ambrox, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cachalox, Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.07.2019

2.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Jamie2896
The best perfume in the world
This is how Jeremy titled his first own perfume and swears by himself that this perfume is the best on the market.

The scent:
As most have already said, you can clearly see the synthetic nature of this fragrance. The fragrance character is consistently fresh and slightly woody.
It can be compared to a mixture of Aventus/Bleu de Chanel/Acqua di gio. That this perfume does not smell really unique in the reverse conclusion, one can imagine then probably.
Nevertheless, I find the fragrance well implemented and now wearable for everyday use and office. Personally I would not like to pay so much money for a perfume if there are cheap alternatives.

Durability and Sillage:
Top! You don't need to say any more, I still smelled the scent on myself for about 8 hours with a (decreasing) but good sillage. The Aqva Amara from Bvlgari can be easily compared in this respect.

Flacon:
You don't have to say anything - hopefully the next one will be nicer.

Conclusion:
Good scent suitable for everyday use which remains very fresh and clean over the entire period. For me, however, not the best fragrance in the world. My alternative: Aqva Amara - is not the same fragrance character, but smells fresh all day long with a good sillage. Unfortunately, this is only difficult to get.
1.0 8.0 8.0 6.5/10

A reckoning with Mr. Fragrance
Hi guys,
this is my first comment here, until now I was only a "fellow reader" :) By the whole hype around the smell I feel however already almost forced to become active here also times :)

First of all to the topic Jeremy: I discovered him about 1 1/2 years ago on YouTube and found the format of the videos really great. As the cool womanizer from next door, he also seemed really likeable and on his recommendation I bought about 10 fragrances over time; Aventus, Aqva Amara and as they are all called, have not regretted any purchase.

His newer videos, however, after the "image change", I hardly watch any more, it seems to me as if he recommends every day different "top fragrances" and the number of all perfumes on the market that he has not yet recommended is far shorter than the list of his previous recommendations. In addition, I simply do not like the newer recommendations à la Jaguar Pace etc. well. Some of you may remember that about a year ago he made a video in which he said he wanted to give up YouTube because he now found the best fragrances and nothing would change so quickly because the number of really good new releases per year is very low; I fully agree. I also found his earlier approach of only recommending fragrances that ladies also like interesting. In my opinion he only recommends ordinary stuff and scents that he describes as "artistically very valuable", such as Tom Ford Oud Wood, in front of which the ladies are tearing in droves. Sorry, not what I came to appreciate Mr. Fragrance for. Another channel on YouTube that grew up with real content and is now only commercial. You already know it from other channels, like AlphaM, which are only advertising videos. Maybe some of you will look similar...

But now a first impression of the fragrance and this part becomes much shorter. I try to see the fragrance as differentiated as possible because it doesn't matter to me what the bottle looks like or what brand it says. First impression: Pure synthetics stings me, reminds me of Molecule 01. Ambroxan and bergamot, à la Sauvage quickly join and the patchouli comes out clearly. In a nutshell: A mixture of Aqua di Gio and Sauvage plus a priese Molecule 01, ready!

Not really bad, it'll last a long time; I still don't really like it, it's more synthetic than Bleu de Chanel or even Sauvage. I'm not saying that he doesn't have uniqueness, but all this synthetics is just turn away for me. I will see in the next days how the ladies like him, but for the time being a disappointment... and that was clear, because with so many great promises from Mr Fragrance one could only be disappointed...

Hope you like the comment, I appreciate your feedback :))
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Golcher
I know it's fashionable to bash on Jeremy but let's talk the fragrance itself
First off I must say that even though there is nothing ground breaking about Office One it is a really good scent. I expected the worst (considering the bad rep it has) but I find it very pleasing and I guess that's the idea of starting a company with an office fragrance, to play it safe, to create something nobody will be bothered by and Office for Men clearly exceeds in that regards.

This isn't by any means an Aventus clone or anything similar but I do understand the comparison, there are some Aventus-ish hints here and there. Also, it's fair to mention the Sauvage likeness but the Iris note provides an edge that is hard not to like.

All and all I would NOT recommend the fragrance, not because it's not good but because it's not worth the price tag. If it was half what it currently costs then I may recommend it.

It's a very nice scent with a very good longevity and projection, Alberto Morillas did what he was hired to do, a crowd pleaser.

I will definitely wear this to the office

2.0 5.0 7.0 6.0/10

Rokinidzo
Good - better - best - no catastrophic
I have to say, this guy can advertise, this guy can sell... What he'd better be is, you know, chewing out perfumes. "Best perfume on the market" etc etc etc, then don't include a cap to think about the environment (ok sorry I drive a Ferrari, but think about the environment), everybody can form his own opinion, I like Ferrari, but unfortunately I am not the biggest environmentalist... But I don't think driving that wrong is fair.

I can smell the fragrance, all quite synthetic, Sauvage and some Albertos woodiness from the Profumo - for this price I rather get the Sauvage even if it can be smelled everywhere meanwhile, because it would be too expensive for everyday life. I don't have to say anything about the bottle, just the bottom drawer. Too bad this guy, who has a range, doesn't go in his own direction. Quite unimaginative, especially the first seconds remind me of a toilet scent.

I think a lot of people here, if you had the opportunity he has, would dare to do something and at least be "famous" for your own special direction - so unfortunately Jeremy only did something for the crowd to count the bills. Too bad, because I wonder if perfumes are passion for him or only bussines..
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Dancehall12
78 compliments in one day, Unbelievable!!!
So I don't know what Alberto and Daniel, uh, Jeremy put in there.
Insanity!
I applied 12 sprayers in the morning and then drove to the office.
Already in the elevator a colleague almost attacked me and made me clear offers for "after work".
The whole thing went on in a meeting when I had to have 2 ladies from another company thrown out by security because they attacked me in pairs.
My boss later offered me a better position including a salary increase when I told him which perfume I was wearing! But I refused, I'm not crazy! I remain the smelling one in the company, that is probably clear!
The highlight of the day, however, was when I wanted to hand in documents shortly before closing time and my secretary lay naked with splintered fibres on the table, she said she had already smelled the scent in the hallway and had been remote-controlled !!

So really Bravo Alberto and Jeremy, this stuff is really crazy and the price is MUCH too low!
Even broke my compliment record with 64 a day, the previous record holder was Sauvage!

Nevertheless, I cannot recommend you to buy, because I want to be the only one who wears this fragrance!!
3.0 6.0 9.0 7.0/10

Condorpilot1
Something like what I had in mind
Now I have waited quite a long time for my Office for Men and of course I have been looking through the previous comments on this fragrance. Yesterday was the day and I could finally test the perfume.

First of all:
That Jeremy's scent polarized was clear to everyone from the beginning. In particular, the fact that nobody really knew how the fragrance was structured until it was released caused a lot of excitement and excitement on the one hand and a sensation among many people on the other. Of course it is a risk if you spend about 160€ for a blind purchase and not even the scents are known. But that's a risk everyone took voluntarily. Of course I spent this amount of money in the knowledge that this fragrance might disappoint. But it's rather my appreciation to Jeremy that he has set up this project with Alberto Morillas, stands 100% behind it and obviously kept the delivery dates on time. And for that I am quite willing to dig a little deeper into my pocket. That's why I get more and more annoyed when I get bashing comments from people in perfume groups, for example on Facebook, who are constantly reading bashing comments from people who are taking the perfume down without ever having tested it. Unfortunately, more value is often placed on emotions than on the product itself. Such behavior is just bad style and simply inappropriate for anyone who is really interested in the perfume and wants to know something about it. You don't have to like Jeremy, but it's not fair to deliberately yell at him against his perfume. I personally watch his videos regularly and he was the one who aroused my enthusiasm for perfumes.

But now to the scent itself:
Now that I've absorbed the comments and fragrance descriptions while waiting, I've been able to figure out how Office for Men is supposed to smell. And when I saw comparisons with Sauvage or Bleu de Chanel, I panicked a little. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one in the world - but the fact is I don't like Sauvage or BdC. I also wondered if Sauvage or BdC were ever mentioned or considered as potential office fragrances. So how can a perfume that resembles these two be suitable for the office? How can the perfume be "unique" when this scent DNA is known to pretty much everyone?
I don't want to talk about the packaging, it really isn't beautiful. Pure minimalism. Same with the bottle. I think the community is unanimous that the packaging and bottle deserve a more unique design. Even though at the end of the day "Juice" is the main product, in my opinion the bottle plays an important role in the presentation.
When I sprayed on my wrist for the first time, I thought to myself "Wow! The opening is really great! Better than expected." First it shoots a lot of pleasant citrus into the nose, which unfortunately disappears after about 2 minutes. I would have liked the bergamot to last a little longer. Afterwards I got to feel something quite unpleasant, almost like medicine smelling something. Fortunately this was also gone after about 2 minutes. Gradually came then what I would be afraid of, namely this Sauvage / Bleu de Chanel - combination, whereby the smell has approx. 10 minutes long more BdC Vibe and only afterwards this Sauvage character penetrates. To be honest, I have to say that I like this Ambroxan note even better here at Office for Men than at Sauvage, because it is less pungent and paired with a light woody note, which I find quite pleasant.
But what I personally missed over the next few hours was a certain depth and complexity. The Ambroxan wood mix remains on the skin until the end, so that the perfume hardly develops any further in character. For example, I don't smell Iris at all, although I expected that Iris could play a stronger role in the fragrance process (Prada L'Homme as office fragrance is praised so highly by Jeremy).
Unfortunately, many fragrances don't last very long on my skin. But Office for Men actually lasted just over 8 hours with me, which is a very good performance for a fresh fragrance. Not too much was promised here. Sillage, on the other hand, is very reserved.

Conclusion:
Office for Men is not fireworks, God knows. But realistically, I never expected that at any time, as I was pretty sure that Jeremy and Alberto would want to stay on the safe side for the first Fragrance One fragrance. "Mass-appealing" - Check! "Maximum performance" - Check! "Ladies reactions needs testing, but I don't care personally. "Uniqueness" - Unfortunately no!
Nevertheless, it's a pity that the fragrance here at Parfumo is leveling off at a 6.4, in my opinion this solid release would have deserved better. I'm looking forward to his next perfume - the plans are already underway.
3.0 8.0 9.0 6.0/10

Paradise in the office?
Boring everyday scent that can only shine with its power.
The promised complexity, "depth", uniqueness and non quality cannot be smelled.
Modern woody amber + a QUANTITY of the Paradisone molecule (PFIRSICH, Jasmine, Neroli) + peppery bergamot It's clearly overpriced and can't even surpass the complexity of Dior's Sauvage (on the contrary...).

Here is my detailed video review (in English):

6.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Carlitos01
Frigus, dulcis et aromatibus lignum!
Objectif fragrance strip down.
It opens just a bit powdery and with very global "Sauvage" accord due to a very fine ambroxan blended with a heavy dose of fresh bergamote citrusy note. The initial powder is enhanced with rose facets giving way to a citrusy floral bouquet (to my nose, bergamote, rose & jasmin mainly) always in a very fresh woody ambroxan type of frame.
This resulting fresh but powerful ambroxan type woody frame, with a fainting citrus and a persisting floral bouquet, is then prolonged for a smother but long and still heavy drydown with musky and patchouli earthy facets.
It sounds complicated described, but it's quite easy for the nose to perceive this notes and scent voyage.

Understanding the scents and the feelings.
All through the opening, heart and bottom we get a familiar scent feeling easy to associate with Sauvage EDP and its look alikes. We are in an ambroxan or ambroxan derivatives world of scents, with a fresh resinous woody frame that begins very citrusy and becomes more and more floral and with a bit of powder and sweetness. The voyage slows down with a more common drydown with added musk and patchouli. It's impossible not relating it to the Sauvage EDP frame, although I am not claiming that the two fragrances are similar. In Office For Men you get way less common pepper and the ambroxan accord evolves in a more fresh and woody way. On the other hand, Sauvage EDP does not indulge you with the sweet and powdery floral bouquet evolution.
A somewhat similar comparison may be established with the fruity batch of Aventus, where you get more sweetness mainly with pineapple, but you also evolve to a fresh ambery woody frame with the persisting fruits blended with birch, vétiver and a high quality ambergris.

In summary.
Forgetting all my previous bla-bla, we are in the presence of a [citrusy fresh] - [woody fresh] fragrance. It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure success and general acceptance. It innovates a bit with the usage of the exquisite ambroxan ingredient and its family derivatives of cachalox and paradisone. Alberto Morillas through his knowledge and "liaisons" with Firmenich played a very important part in this creation. And the fragrance seems to have a performance bigger that the traditional Morillas bias.
The fragrance is manly and far from being unisex. I do believe that the aimed targets of creating a general pleaser with upper class references has been achieved.
Office For Men seems to be a very adequate perfume for Spring and Fall, meaning as well extended usage for cool Summer nights and sunny Winter days... And yes, it's perfect for the office environment... And yes, it's overpriced and if you fancy an "unique" fragrance, it's not this one... And yes, it's quite synthetic, probably the only way to achieve this final effect without over expensive ambergris.

Let me rate this Morillas creation as carefully as possible:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent Opening...........9.0 (personal opinion)
Scent Dry Down.........8.0 (personal opinion)
Longevity (h) ..............8.5 (Up to 8 hours with 2 sprays)
Sillage (ft)....................8.0 (up to 6 ft sillage and 2.0 h projection with 2 sprays)
Versatility....................8.0 (above average; avoid hot Summer days & cold Winter nights)
Usability......................9.5 (almost everywhere)
Compliments..............8.5 (better than just OK! Men like it better than women)
Uniqueness.................7.5 (my text was pretty explicit about this)
Quality.........................9.0 (above average with a new trend: Synthetic quality!)
Presentation...............6.0 (simple and not offensive)
Price.............................5.0 (overpriced - €180 for 100 ml)
- Average:....................7.92/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion about about Office for Men by Fragrance One:
I like it the same way I like Sauvage EDP. The global rating suffers from the overpricing opinion.
Blind buy worthy? Hardly with the current price, but if you are a supporter of Fragrance One, it's your decision.

Review note: I was offered a 3 ml decant to make this review; Thanks for the opportunity.

Edit1: after the first full use I raised up a bit the performance marks.

Music: Cheap Trick - "I want you to want me"
4.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

To Jeremy
Hello everyone,

for one the downfall of the Orient, for the other enlightening amusement, a new commi from me and then also here with the scent! Since I know, that just with such polarizing things also those read along, who can't really do anything with me, also a greeting to your corner.
There are some of you who don't get involved here. 0 comments, times 1 statement, but if there's anything to discuss, you're there. Look at various blogs, or polarizing scents. This is your world and I guarantee you I will deliver. However, those with multiple mimosa should perhaps not read on at all.

But first I would like to thank a very friendly user here. Dear Sqsq97 wrote to me a few weeks ago and asked me if I was interested in testing this fragrance. I agreed, and he sent me a little bottling. Many thanks again here at this point. You are what Parfumo is all about, because we all indulge in a common passion in a community that shares your perceptions and experiences.

Let's get to Jeremy.
I don't know if it's true and this one was/is registered here and maybe if he's bored he reads here or he's not interested anymore, but I thought I just write him directly what I think about his scent.

Jeremy,
first of all, congratulations on what you've achieved. What you are doing I have already mentioned in many comments and am too old for influencers. Twenty years ago, you were still going from door to door called Agents. Wasn't mine either. Nevertheless you have managed to reach an impressive number of young people and seemingly inspired with your nature. That's cool.
I don't know if they already knew you as Jeremy Williams when you tried to become a pop singer and showed you half-naked in horrible videos with horrible music, but I say you got the hang of it and discovered your real passion. I'll share that with you.
To create your own fragrance has also something, I think many here would like that too and that brings me then finally also to your perfume.

When I heard who your perfumer was, I personally thought that was the first mistake. I like the least of his creations and thought to myself directly that will nothing.
However, you've been playing it safe. If you study a little and I did that for a Kommi in the past, you will find out which fragrances you prefer. The result was Bleu de Sauventus on Speed.
In my last commi to the Gentle Fludity of MFK I wrote that I like this fragrance if it has something that grabs me. I also wrote that the cow is milked until it is no longer possible with examples from television, or music.
It is therefore legitimate that you have played it safe here and thrown something together that covers this bandwidth. However, I lack a little authenticity with your fragrance, especially since MontBlanc with the Explorer have done the whole thing before you. But it suits you, because at least in your videos you come across as unauthentic for me as well. But this is my personal perception. I have to stress that, because otherwise I'll trigger a shitstorm again.

I deliberately do without the fragrance here, because those who take a little Sauvage, or better still Luna Rossa Carbon, some Bleu de Chanel, quote a hint of Aventus, know the mentioned Explorer, who knows about how your fragrance smells. On speed means to me, the amount of substances that should make this fragrance durable, which unfortunately works exactly the other way around for me. The duration until my nose fades out your scent is about 4-5h. For example, I don't smell an iris at all, but a lot of ambrox and wood, some fruit and pepper.
Basically, all this is not unpleasant, Jeremy, but does not quite fit in with what you announced full-bodied. I think but that wouldn't have been possible either.

I don't mind the price you called first, because I'm willing to buy Percival and/or the mentioned Gentle Fludity myself, which cost more than 100€. But if you really want to sell this fragrance for more, I heard about the double price, then I think you are crazy in this point.

You have much that I personally don't like, your Anglicism that you preach to your disciples, that you wear perfume to get compliments instead of for yourself and your narcissism. Yet success proves you right, so it must be me. I grant it to you and would personally like you to take a little notice of the people who made you great and sell your perfume for a reasonable price, even if Morillas and Firmenich have to be paid out somehow.

As you could read now, I'm not a fan. But I am old enough to be able to judge if someone has dedicated himself to a topic and is passionate about it. I respect that.

I won't be needing your scent. But I wish you all the best in the future.

Anyone who has anything to complain about can take it and hang it on the wall at home.
5.0 7.0 8.0 6.0/10

Flanker
Honour to whom honour is due
The whole thing can't really be called a hype here from a perfume point of view. It is rather a controversial discussion about the publication of a fragrance and the acting performance of influencers. The Marlboro men and women of today? But all this has nothing to do with perfume and you can only touch your head.
Even if Papa-Schlumpf had personally released a fragrance based on smurfberries, it wouldn't change my scent impression. True to the motto: "Honour to whom honour is due".

The packaging is an experience which is rounded off by a lovingly designed small toilet roll to protect the spray head. However, this small paper roll does not sit firmly around the spray head - naaahein - it dangles around the spray unit like a biodegradable hula-hoop tyre. However, this produces a really good spray mist and "the juice is so atomized". Yeah, it's just dusting... no, honestly, it's good!

Since perfume and influencers depend exclusively on the inner values, we now come to the fragrance:
Office for Men starts with a fruity-fresh ambrox cloud, which dances around for a few minutes (I don't find the part original, but it's still successful), only to be quickly captured again by other players. No, no pepper.
The combination of Ambrox and Cachalox creates a synthetic scratch that I know of and that often bothers me in deodorants. I'm afraid I have to draw the comparison because I have no other. As soon as this impression subsides, the whole thing leads to a slightly sweaty note. The quickly passing fragrance development is rounded off with a good portion of canned wood, which nowadays also resonates in niche fragrances. However, this does not improve the impression. For mainstream I find it almost a bit monotonous/flat, which surprised me a lot. The scent neither remains in my memory, nor does it arouse the need to want to wear it.
Who assumes that it unfolds only in the office so correctly....unfortunately it did not work with me.
Very reserved Sillage with approx. 8h durability.

Something that certainly shouldn't be missing from a Fragrance One comment:
Ladies Reactions!!! Gossip and twist...yes, I put another moonwalk on it!
The ladies in my environment spoke partly of a disturbing note. However, they could not define more precisely what it could be. This a little sweaty, was partly also perceived by others, so also nothing for a wild evening at the Auto-Scooter.

After all the back and forth to this fragrance, I'm very happy that you don't know too many people behind the fragrances. Maybe there are 1 - 2 others you don't like personally. At least be a good way to reduce your existing collection.
Since I'm not an influencer: Test and form your own opinion.
4.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Emrah
Solid perfume; Too high a demand
I bought the fragrance for a little less than 115 euros here in the souk. Now I've tested the scent for a few days. And frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't knock me out. In Jeremy's videos, the fragrance was suggested as THE fragrance par excellence and lifted into the sky by attractive ladies. And that's why I thought the scent was extraordinary. Maybe ladies have a different sense of smell than me. It has already been correctly written here that Jeremy did not reinvent the wheel. Jeremy and Alberto Morillas may have wanted to create a fragrance suitable for the masses, but I find the fragrance character a little ''mainstream''. Had expected something extraordinary, after such an ''aggressive'' marketing.
Regarding the shelf life I can say that the scent can be smelled ''eternally'' on the skin. More than 10 hours were loosely in there with me. Over time, the fragrance becomes a skin-scent. A peppery note remains on my skin.
And a lot has already been written about the bottle here. At this price a cap would be indispensable.
Conclusion: Despite everything a solid perfume, for being Jeremy's first fragrance (but not Alberto Morillas). I had very high expectations of the fragrance. Jeremy's got to get credit for that, though, because of the marketing. Without ever having smelled the scent, I spent about 115 Euro on it. So a good performance in marketing terms. But for my taste the fragrance is not worth more than 120 Euro. Tastes are just different.
And on my own behalf: Please forgive my first comment ever, dear perfumers ;)
8.0 7.0 10.0 5.5/10

Not worth it
I also enjoyed the Kickstarter fun once. My conclusion, after a few days of testing it: The perfume's okay, but that's all it is. Overall I find it overpriced.

The bottle is made of heavy glass and the atomizer does its job without any problems. Otherwise the presentation for the price is quite disappointing, especially the loveless packaging in a brown cardboard box and the missing cap. Even cheap products from the drugstore can do that better. Of course, Jeremy fans will interpret that as deliberate simplicity, well.

The fragrance is an Ambrox pepper bomb and reminds me a little of Sauvage, but in my opinion it looks much rounder. It spreads a very synthetic freshness, but is slightly pungent for my nose. As some Youtuber think to recognize a resemblance to Aventus, it is completely unclear to me. After all, the name "Office for Men" is quite aptly chosen: I imagine a young dynamic guy from middle management as the carrier of the fragrance, who powers all day long. For a date the scent is not suitable, for it is too intrusive.

However, the performance is right and the focus seems to have been on the fragrance composition. A whole working day is easy inside, he even survived a shower with me. However, a fragrance development hardly takes place.

I wouldn't buy it again.
3.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Love to hate you
So there it is, Jeremy's long-awaited first fragrance. And at least as long one could look forward to the exchange of blows between Fanboys and Hatern. Popcorn and beer were well prepared in time and I was not disappointed.

I myself was so interested in the perfume that I wanted to test it early, but again not interested enough to buy it blind. I enjoyed watching Jeremy's videos for a long time until it became too stupid for me in several respects, especially this fragrancearmy with slightly sectarian fanatic tendencies. Nevertheless, or perhaps precisely because of this, I dare to look at the product separately from the person and evaluate it for myself.

What I don't understand is Why good Jeremy is being convicted for his guerrilla marketing. I mean, honestly, guys. Anyone who has even studied him a little knows that he certainly does not intend to become the mother Theresa of the perfume industry. He also wants to be financially big and I don't find that reprehensible at first. Besides, rattling's always been a craft. Almost all successful people are also self-promoters to a certain degree. And none of us would advertise his product as mediocre. In this respect, he did everything right from an entrepreneurial point of view. You can let that stand for itself.

What I understand is,
Why good Jeremy is being convicted for his guerrilla marketing. I mean, honestly, guys. If you present yourself as part of the perfume community, you shouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is exposed as cash-cow with the now offered price-performance ratio. And if you then mutate into a grandmaster of superlatives, then you have to be measured by your words. The expectations of "the best juice", "the best sprayer" and "unique" have obviously not been fulfilled. Probably this was not really to be fulfilled in such a simple and moving way. But he's to blame for that himself. You can let that stand for itself.

What I smell and rate:
A solid substance, which was to be expected from Alberto Morillas. To be mass appealing, one should orientate oneself to the mass for simplicity's sake. Nothing worse has happened here. The result is a good mashup from the usual suspects. Fruit freshness with reference to Bleu, Dylan and Co. pepper and Ambroxan from the Sauvage corner. Somewhat synthaquatic Gió freshness and overpowdered with minimal iris. So far so good and done nothing wrong. Reinventing the wheel would have been risky. That's why I didn't expect you to. Personally, I'm not bothered until the last third. Because the admittedly excellent durability is probably achieved with an overdose of artificial wood. I'd compare it to Artisan Pure, only in annoyance. I also see parallels to Oudh al Misk, where a similar woodiness has also spoiled my scent years ago. I like "long lasting", but this is rather long annoying.

What I infer from that is:
Office One is by far not as bad as he is spoken here. And it's even less worth the hype they're making about it. The fragrance is good and solid, no more and no less. When the trench warfare has calmed down, he will probably settle down somewhere around 7.5, where he is then also correctly classified from my point of view. At least in this forum, whose level fortunately lies clearly above pantydroppenden ladies reactions. It is not a purchase candidate for me, because I do not want to accept this long and annoying end for endurance. Especially in relation to the price there are a lot of better, alternative options, which I would prefer. Even if they don't last that long.
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Kevin010246
Really good in the beginning !
After the first spray I thought: Oh how beautiful, super fresh and a bit woody. Therefore I would award 8.5 out of 10 points for the beginning. Unfortunately this impression disappears quite fast, and a base remains, which I know from cheaper Douglas perfumes ! Fortunately, I had shared this bottle with friends. I'm a little disappointed with a perfume youtuber and Alberto. It's really far below perfumes like Aventus (Creed) that go about the same way. I can't recommend it because of the stabbing base. And PS: my perfume collection consists of over 25 of the most expensive perfumes in the world ( ROJA / Creed / Amouage /Xerjoff and Clive Christian) LG
6.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

A comparison with Elysium Cologne
In order to be able to judge the question of price and quality, a comparison is always necessary.

Am I too big or too small? Too thick or too thin? Too expensive or too cheap? Compared to what, please? You can't get ahead without comparison...

I will compare the fragrance here with Elysium Cologne by Roja Dove. What's the matter with you? Simply subjective perception.

Because the comparison always lies in the eye of the beholder. And for me personally Office for Men strongly reminds of Elysium Cologne by Roja Dove.

In addition both have the same price with 160 euro per 100 ml and must therefore be measured by me.

Where is the money best invested?

While the opening of the Roja is more fruity and radiant, Alberto makes the scent for Jeremy more woody and less noisy.

Morillas saves the Roja-typical pompous fireworks of the opening, but shines with much better durability at an arm length projection.

If you want a spectacle of craftsmanship, you reach for the Elysium. If you want solid craftsmanship that can last an extra mile in the office, go to Office for Men.

What are the differences? More Marketing.

If you want beautiful stories about noble fragrances and childlike experiences, you can go for Roja Parfums. If you want YouTube push-ups and "the Best" Bling-Bling, you inevitably end up with Jeremy.

What's the same? Solid craftsmanship.

The juice is 1A in both cases. The perfumers are true masters. The heads are great storytellers. And the fragrances are both in the mass-produced segment at niche prices.

A comparison with the market will show whether commercial success can be achieved. I certainly wish it for both of them. They both do good work.
3.0 6.0 8.0 6.5/10

Frag Force Two: The Office - unbeatable naming, unstoppable pricing
So there he is. Not bad, quite portable, will please many, will not bother anyone ... and yet quite far from what Jeremy's constant bombardment of superlatives and adulation hoped for.

The fragrance is a kind of mixture of already known fresh crowdpleasers, with pepped up performance, its only characteristic that really stands out from the crowd. At least in this category Jeremy really delivered what he promised, seldom got such a long lasting newbie under his nose (8+ hours), also the Sillage is quite appropriate for his destination location, the office.

Speaking of offices. From the very beginning of Jeremy's first album there was one thing that disturbed me a lot: The name. Both the label "Fragrance One" and the concrete product name "Office for men" are hard to beat in terms of boredom and sound like a newly introduced private label or product line for Rossmann & Co.
I already know that Jeremy follows a certain concept here: to create an ideal fragrance for every location (office, club...) (the one fragrance for...).

But to be honest, does your clientele really need you to print the location on the bottle and name the whole product after it? Who are Jeremy's customers? The Rossmann walk-in customers? No, these are people like us, who already have a little more experience and classification and we don't need to stamp such a cheap naming concept on a 160€ bottle (which is supposed to be raised to 450€ soon (is that still up to date?)). A perfume has something to do with "beauty and elegance", and this starts with the name. If the label "Fragrance One" already has no sound and elegance at all, then it should at least have the perfume itself, but in both name components it looks cheap and boring.

Speaking of cheap and boring. It's understandable that Jeremy couldn't get much out of the bottle and packaging. As a startup with a manageable clientele, you don't get much volume discount in production yet, you have to think carefully about which components to invest more or less in, and then you save money in favour of the oil concentration (for good performance) on the periphery.
Nevertheless, it should have been a cap already and the packaging is just lumpy brown cardboard. I haven't yet seen that there wasn't even any padding material in the shipping package and that the goods must have slid back and forth diligently during transport (was that the case with others, too, or was it just forgotten with me?). But Ok, such teething troubles can happen with a startup label.

Finally, it remains to be assessed whether Jeremy was actually able to keep his announcement to create the best office fragrance "ever made" "on this planet" (etc...). Uh, no, but I didn't expect it either. In the "Performance" category, it is certainly one of the best freshly polarized work companions ever made, on this planet. However, the scent character itself is a bit too ordinary and monosyllabic. For me, the (imo) perfectly coordinated Prada l'homme is the much better representative, even if I can save myself the trouble of refreshing "Office". I can also think of many other candidates that I like better for the office, are much greener and are presented prettier.

I would only recommend "Office" if the price were to fall significantly. At the moment he is (and this is my final conclusion) an "overpriced, outwardly and especially badly presented, completely good freshling with very good performance".
1.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

GreenError90
Are you serious, Jeremy???
First of all: I didn't buy the fragrance personally, I wouldn't... See more below.

Scent: is OK. Doesn't look high or bad. Smells like an Ambroxan bunting a la Sauvage and has a certain resemblance to Coach M.

Why I wouldn't buy the fragrance: simply because of the image and the bad start.
1. Countless different prices to start with. No exact presentation and transparency to his "fans". Just a mess of its own.
2. The price is way too high. In particular if he actually demands the 3 fold. Here we are at 3-400 euros. Such prices can be demanded if you are convinced of the quality - which the fragrance does not do.
3. What the... is that for a presentation? My condolences to everyone who, with such bad cardboard packaging and such a lid, actually believes that the guy is thinking about the environment. :D The guy who drives a Ferrari... D
It wouldn't have cost anything to design a proper packaging. Or a lid. For the sake of the environment, I also love cork...
And the bottle first...
It wouldn't have hurt to enclose a little letter with each bottle. When you're supposed to want to give something back to your fans. To express this in mass production costs less than 5 cents.
Sad how he rips off his fans - ripped off with inferior quality.
9.0 4.0 10.0 8.5/10

82% Vol. - 36 Months - Anti-Herpes Agent? and Made In Germany
First of all thanks to Jeremy, his brother and who else is responsible for the logistical masterstroke to deliver a product via Kickstarter on time. Rarely! Class!
The best office scent is it, yes, in Jeremy's eyes.
I don't see it that way. For me Nathalie Lorsons Bentley For Men Intense, for example, is a better office fragrance, even if now someone will scream again that this is not an office fragrance. For the home office it's enough ;-).
Further examples see below.
But what is Jeremy supposed to say other than that it is the best "office" fragrance in the world?
Should he have advertised the fragrance as the 8- or 10-best office fragrance?
No, then almost nobody would buy it. Marketing technically everything done right.
Flacon: Solid German workmanship
Sprayer: The sprayer is top.
Cap: Solid German workmanship and made of cardboard.
Wait a minute! Cardboard box for the Best Office Fragrance Made In Germany?
Why?
Something doesn't fit and I'm speculating now:
The cap was not included in the calculation or was not ready in time for an April delivery.
You can't.
The cap is a part of the presentation of a fragrance and can be an eye-catcher and noble like e.g. with Amouage or with PdM ("Marlies your perfume").
With such little things you can mess up your image and the image of your baby enormously.
Now to the fragrance:
Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Citral, E321 (BHT) are only some of the chemicals used here.

Quote about BHT from Wikipedia:
"In the 1980s, the efficacy of BHT against herpes simplex viruses in hamsters was determined, but allergic reactions of the test subjects to BHT prevented further use in this area. "

The result is a woody, fresh fragrance that is not too intrusive, that misses the WOW effect and is a solid, long-lasting office fragrance. More not, less also not.
I find the wood a bit too dominant for my taste.

Sillage: OK.

Durability: Very good performance 8+ hours. Overtime in the office is quite possible.

Price: 2x 100 ml = 170 Euro in Super Early Bird Special is appropriate.
However, for three times the price, as previously announced, I would never buy it. Maybe with a gold cap
3.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Solid, yet strange
Hello, together,

my first comment.

Nice packaging, good atomizer. Minimalism in the bottle. I personally don't really like it, but it's the content that counts.

The perfume itself makes me a little suspicious. very pleasant on the skin, contains familiar notes. It looks fresh and masculine. I always like to test perfumes on the skin and parallel on a piece of paper or a handkerchief... and there I have to say, he smells like worst toilet duck :) Other perfumes sometimes seem very interesting on a test strip... that one there not at all.

to JF himself, in the beginning I watched every video, but his development doesn't suit my taste, because he compulsively tries to build fame... That was already the case in his boy band time and nothing has changed. This person wants to be in the spotlight. And if he does his one-armed push-ups again, I come by and push him around :) But everyone as he wants, I do not grant it to him. However, he loses me as a customer if he actually increases the price for his water or leaves it at this level.

I supported his Kickstarter campaign and got 2 bottles á 100ml for 160 Euro. Blind buying is dangerous, but overall I don't regret it. Whether I would buy 100 ml at this price, however, I dare to doubt, since I prefer AdG Profumo at this price and get 180ml cheaper than 100ml office.

Back to fragrance:
Very pleasant on the skin, lasts very long. Interesting unfolding. In total, I would put him on 7.5 steps. Comments like "cheap drugstore smell" I can't confirm. I can only say a few negative things, he meets my taste quite well. I haven't received any negative comments yet.

It's a typical "you can, but you don't have to".

VG
Fabi
4.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Milat
Good first perfume with some macken
Perfume smells good and lasts long. It's a perfume you don't go wrong with. For 120 Euro a good price and recommendable.

However, the bottle is bad and looks rather cheap, but you have to praise it anyway.
To be honest, I didn't expect the perfumes to be delivered so fast.

Reality has shown in the past that kickstart projects fail and this is not the case here. for a "start up" company a successful perfume.

You get what you're promised, and the price is reasonable.

JoaoMartins 14 days ago
You don't even get a cap on that 1$ made in China bottle. Made for donkeys and Acqua di Gio lovers+2
1.0
Golcher 47 days ago
this is a fragrances we've smelled 1000 times but it's nice, it's enjoyable, long lasting and actually real good. Oh and very overpriced+3
Carlitos01 71 days ago
We face a [citrusy fresh]-[woody fresh] perfume.It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure general acceptance.+5
6.0