Office for Men 2019

Office for Men by Fragrance One
Office for Men is a new perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Sécrétions Magnifiques

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ambrox, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cachalox, Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Woody notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 19.09.2020.

Summery all-rounder
So, my first comment. Office for Men. Jeremy or not (even if he is more or less responsible for the fact that I ended up here) I find the fragrance itself quite successful. Nothing really earth-shattering or completely new, but it fulfills its purpose as a citric-fresh fragrance wonderfully and in my opinion it is especially great to wear on warmer days. Regarding durability and silage it is absolutely top, especially considering that it is a fresh scent.
Although the Falkon is kept very plain and simple, in my opinion it still looks anything but cheap. But for the rather high price there is still some room for improvement, especially with the cap.
Now, let's get down to business: As already often criticized and as Jeremy himself says in the meantime (unfortunately it doesn't make it better), the fragrance is definitely too expensive for the price of 160€. You can get good scents for much less money, which go in the same direction. At that time I used the 2 for 1 promotion and the "save 100 €" promotion and I think that the price of about 70 € per bottle is perfectly ok.

All in all, it is by far not the "best fragrance ever" (in my opinion, there can't be anything like it), but a very good and long-lasting fragrance for the warmer days, which is also reasonable in price with the corresponding actions. Who attaches importance to compliments, will get his money's worth here. He has not promised too much in terms of durability and compliments.

TimsGym
Fair play! Rate the perfume and not the person
Office for Men is probably one of the most dissipated scents on the net.
Why that?
Well it is obvious that due to Jeremy Fragrance, which can be very polarizing, the fragrance often comes off worse than it really is The good sides of the fragrance are in my opinion the enormous performance for a fresh scent, similar to Dior Sauvage And exactly in this family he belongs, a Bluefragrance with similarity to the well-known representatives.
Of course, the scent is always subjective and I can imagine that the ambroxan portion of the first time you apply it for the first time causes horror to some people, it was the same for me But the very chemical or harsh opening settles very quickly and the scent is perceived very differently when worn by another person than when sprayed on your wrist for testing Real performance monsters in the fresh area need ingredients such as ambroxan.
That's why I understand old established perfume junkies who prefer natural ingredients and not mainstream fragrances with chemical content I think all outside the community, quasi non-scented junkies=) will like this fragrance very much, which consists of many compliments that I have received.
To be fair you have to denounce the price a little bit, it has a very solid scent DNA, but for 2/3 of the price it would surely be a bit more fitting.
But everyone has to decide for themselves, I bought the fragrance as part of a campaign, without which I probably would not have done it.
But I wanted to express with this comment that not every Shitstorm is justified
All-rounder
Office for men is really very convincing in terms of durability and silage. The fragrance is nothing completely new, but it does not have to be. A super freshie that has always been well received until now For me personally, the Ambrox note is a bit pungent at the beginning, but overall it is a great fragrance.
In terms of price, however, I find Office expensive, considering that a Dior Sauvage smells just as good and is considerably cheaper
5.5
Flaconist92
Eau de bureau or perfume-*****pharm forte
Yes, the sober name alone, Office for Men, breathes a very pragmatic and straightforward German objectivity. Similar to the names of a well-known German pharmaceutical company that advertises with twins. They have similar "creative" names. And this, for a fragrance that Jeremy modestly touted as "the best perfume in the world". Might as well have called it "eau de bureau". Well, but the evaluation shouldn't be based on the youtube or the name, but on the inner workings of the bottle. In the following my impressions:

When I sprayed the fragrance on myself for the first time, my face must have been completely derailed. At least I would have wanted to see myself. My first thought was, "What's so special about this?" The first thing I smelled was a very synthetic and almost indefinable citrus-ambroxane combination. It smells a little like a very desperate attempt to emulate Dior Sauvage. And about 3-4 hours doesn't change much there, except that Ambroxan is increasingly dominating more and more. With time a slightly darker wood and patchouli note is added. But even this smells very much like from the lab and hardly natural. Personally, I can't see any similarity to Aventus.
Up to this point I was really happy that I only ordered a 5ml filling. But I was determined to give the fragrance a second chance. The test subjects: my colleagues in the pharmacy. So I took my pocket sprayer with me to work. Two sprayers on the polo shirt and two on the skin. My colleagues are used to a lot of my scent and are tough on it. Especially when I have launched a new fragrance, I often get comments like "You haven't had that on yet, have you? ... Smells good :)" or "You smell funny today. Please don't put on so much." - I just put "Black Afghano" ----- Well, in that case, nothing happened. Apparently Office for Men is a fragrance that neither arouses nor unleashes storms of enthusiasm. In the course of the day, a woody ambroxane cloud came to my nose every now and then. "Not sooo bad at all," I thought to myself. Maybe you should spray it on your clothes rather than on your skin.

CONCLUSION:
This perfume wants to reach the masses. That's all it is. The scent had its chance with me, and I'm going to use up the five milliliters too. But that's all we'll ever be. I'm more for something more individual. I'm at home in the world of niche fragrances. Office wants to be a niche fragrance, but unfortunately it is nothing more than a synthesizer mainstream air. Niche is only the price. However, on my evaluation scale it has worked its way up from a 3 to a 5.5.
In the end, the scent, like its publisher, is the cause of a parting of the ways. Some love him. Some hate him. And still others move there in the middle.
I count to the latter.

For risks and side effects ask your Youtuber or the perfume users.
DavidBn
Despite Jeremy - solid scent!
So first of all: I'm neither interested in Jermery's wacky content nor do I find it interesting - let alone likeable. However, I find it questionable to trample down the scent just because Jeremy stands behind it.

Now that that has been clarified: I can't say anything about the presentation, because I received the fragrance in the form of a bottling. But in principle, the Falcon looks rather boring and uninspired in my eyes.

Performance: After the first two sprays I noticed that the fragrance, at least for me, jumps off the skin and has an uncanny room-filling effect - "should that work in the office?" was the first question I asked myself. Everyone has to decide that for himself, but in my eyes the silage is relatively strong for 3-4 hours and keeps what Jeremy advertised. Depending on the level of activity, the shelf life is between 9 and 11 hours - which is also convincing for me.

Scent: From the beginning: For me, this scent is not a copy of Sauvage or anything like it. It's in their category. The opening has a bitterly citric effect on me and seems very strong due to the obviously high dose of Ambroxan - but I didn't get a headache.

As the fragrance progresses, the spices also come through better and take away the rather uninspiring opening. The drydown lasts, as already said, relatively long and is especially noticeable through a woody base and the for me relatively prominent note patchouli - this doesn't really suit my taste, but it seems to be coherent.

Summary: In itself a nice scent which unfortunately does not correspond to my taste... if it were not for the price. I find this with 159.- Euro definitely too high. I think that an EIA between 70.- and 90.- Euro would be more appropriate. But the smell is not bad - even if or even though Jeremy is behind the whole story.

Conclusion: I would not buy the fragrance for the list price - simply because this fragrance would not be worth the money. If you are thinking about putting on weight I would sample it first so there are no bad surprises. All in all it is and remains a solid fragrance despite different tastes.
Chris5ch
I need to get something off my chest
Thank you for this comment @Amostoteles, so I save myself a few words I would have given one to one also so again what flacon and price concerns. However, as the title suggests, I have to get rid of something. There are bottlings without end offered by the office, the Falkons who they are in the souk are immediately sold out again (apart from some price policy?!) and then a 7.1 in the fragrance rating? I think that the fragrance is totally underrated and wrongly so. The bergamot is awesome, the amprox makes it all really masculine and the iris gives the fragrance that certain something. At the end the little woods that are floating around in there are just wonderfully masculine. I'm of the opinion that to find such a great community as they are on Parfumo is not the person behind a fragrance should be rated, but it should be purely the fragrance itself that you rate, I think to say that if this had been a new creed or something like that, a really big hype would have been created. And let's be honest, dear Jeremy has really done a lot of good for our little perfume world, hasn't he? No offense, folks, but I love you guys. :D

Flacon:If it were more high-quality processed also the design would not be bad (have the glass clear).

Scent:As described, you can wear it almost always and everywhere.

H/S:for a fresh scent more than remarkable.
Successful fragrance
The price is the only bad thing about the fragrance, apart from durability, silage and fragrance character TOP.

I can understand that some would think it is some kind of Aventus-Sauvage mixture. But for me the fragrance definitely stands out from the two supposed fragrance twins and also smells very individual. It seems as if you have smelled it, but that is not the case as far as I am concerned. It is a fragrance that is supposed to appeal to the masses and it does, it smells mainstream-like. Therefore in my eyes no niche fragrance despite the individuality.

Conclusion: The only thing I can complain about is the price.
RikR315
Good idea, well done. Thumbs up
I don't have an office job, but I wear the scent almost every day at work.
In my small office with 400 HP and 5 axles I am more often in contact with customers. Of course, one does not want to exaggerate, so that the perfume cloud strikes the customer after opening the door. A really great long-lasting light fragrance. Many people like the office because of the fragrances it contains.
I don't want to give up the office anymore. Summer and winter.
The flacon and the spray head as well as the cardboard box are kept in order and simple. The box looks a bit too much like the company with the apple as logo.
On the whole, I can only say keep up the good work
Salva
Not for the regular price!
Hello dear community,

surely all of you already know the scents of JF, even if not all of you have smelled or tested them. I myself have tested both of them and worn them a few times; both the OfM and the DfM and would like to give you my opinion on the office fragrance first. But I don't want to and won't discuss JF personally, that's not my point. It's only about my experience with the fragrance itself and my own personal, objective and objective assessment and view of things.

After a while he had brought out the small 10ml 'travel size' bottles, which I did not buy, because I was able to get hold of a used office bottle for a price below the three-digit range on a well-known online marketplace some time ago [...]

At home then arrived, I sprayed myself with the OfM. The fragrance starts explosively with a lot of Ambroxan and citric Bergamot; I don't really notice Iris in the opening... When I smelled the top note for the first time, I immediately thought: "Hmm, very intense, but I already know it I liked it in itself and my first impression was quite positive. But it reminded me too much of DiorSauvage, especially because of the Ambroxan...

This opening also lasts very long, about 30-45 minutes (on my skin). Afterwards spicy pepper is added as well as Cachalox, which gives the fragrance a warm and animalistic undertone. The pepper lasts until the base, where the patcholui makes the fragrance very woody and the musk makes it fine powdery and minimally sweet
The name obviously indicates that this perfume is known as a so-called. "office fragrance". I wore it for several weeks at work and my colleagues all found it pleasant and good. But now nobody went through the ceiling with enthusiasm or something like that...
But what you really have to give the fragrance credit for is its durability and silage. On my skin it lasts 9-10h and the first 3-4h it projects really super strong. MMn already 3, maximum 4 sprays are enough and you get through the "working day" super.
Conclusion:
I liked the scent itself and it was well received in my environment. However, after buying it, I decided to sell it again after not too long, as I own DylanBlue and it is still my most beloved "blue" fragrance.
OfM reminds me too much of a mix of DiorSauvage and that DylanBlue. So with this fragrance you haven't necessarily reinvented the wheel. It's something you've already smelled and know; therefore it's not really unique.
But what I find bad are the packaging and the bottle itself, because in my eyes exactly these do not justify the (regular) high price in any way. Here, everything was kept as simple and as inexpensive as possible... The cap for example is made of pure plastic and can be broken with minimal pressure. The flacon is handy, but even here, everything has been made very primitive and superficial; it doesn't stand out at all - compared to many other flacons... And the packaging couldn't look cheaper either...
For these reasons I would advise against buying at the regular price. Because if so much is demanded, I would also want to expect much more exclusivity and recognition value in the processing of the packaging and the flacon. But if you have the possibility to get it at a good reduced price (for example in the range of DiorSauvage), then you can definitely buy it.
[...]

And I thank you all for reading and wish you something!
VG
Good market niche met
In fact, I have to say I really like the smell. And it gets better somehow, especially with time Jeremy actually had a fragrance created that I wear to the office every day.
On the one hand, this is because DNA is easy to wear, everyone likes it and it really lasts long Even though it has a fruity, woody, fresh note, it has something special about it.
In addition, yes well I supported it via Kickstarter and paid about 100 Euro, it is not too bad for me to spray it on daily for the available perpetual price. I take it with pleasure and enough and it works somehow Not very exciting but he does his job really well!

DarellDarell 50 days ago
Niche pricing for a designer quality parfum, If you can buy a bottle for 40,50 bucks it' s a pleasant smell but not much more then that...
Dan81Dan81 112 days ago
Similar opening to Aventus with other citrus and Ambroxan similar to Dior Sauvage. Excellent performance, slight fabric softener vibe
SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 10 months ago
Come on... smh
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 15 months ago
You don't even get a cap on that 1$ made in China bottle. Made for donkeys and Acqua di Gio lovers
GolcherGolcher 16 months ago
this is a fragrances we've smelled 1000 times but it's nice, it's enjoyable, long lasting and actually real good. Oh and very overpriced
Carlitos01Carlitos01 17 months ago
We face a [citrusy fresh]-[woody fresh] perfume.It follows known paths of existing well established fragrances to ensure general acceptance.

by GewoonBB
by Ardi2044
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Fragrance One

Unisex for Everybody by Fragrance One Day for Women by Fragrance One Date for Men by Fragrance One Night for Women by Fragrance One