Date for Men 2019

Date for Men by Fragrance One
Date for Men is a perfume by Fragrance One for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
OudOud
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Teenewbie, last update on 11.01.2022.

MartinGE
Will (D)a date really be happy if you wear this fragrance?
Since I own all 4 of the fragrances wearable for men, I will build my comments for these fragrances similarly.
Fragrance One fragrances are known to be the fragrances of Youtuber Jeremy Fragrance.
Of course, when it comes to public figures, there is often a devaluing of the person or the products when these people are belligerent.
I try to leave this out, sometimes I like him, sometimes his presentations are hard to take.

Presumably, to be considered in America, you had to market an expensive product. This seems to be one reason that the retail prices of his fragrances are, after all, far above what I (presumably most) am willing to spend on such a scent.

I will price this fragrance as much as I actually spent on this and that was noticeably under 100 EUR, so he does not compete against niche sizes or wonderful fragrance compositions, but is with the designers and priced in Ultra Male price range.

From my point of view, this is also the fragrance with which he should compete most likely, which he in power and Perfomace (at least compared to the current version) effortlessly in the pocket.

Unfortunately, therefore, from my point of view, the designation "Date" is also completely out of place.

Yes, Jeremy is mainly targeting teenagers as his audience, and anyone who takes their date out to McDonalds (or the like) needs a scent that outshines chip fat.

For me, this scent is more of a "club".

Under a date I understand with my advanced life experience that you can come closer than the 1.5m Corona distance and then the danger is given especially with careless dosage, that the date can feel very quickly, very uncomfortable due to the strong sillage and charisma of this fragrance.

Ubrigens also the unisex has strong references to the Ultramale, he approaches the subject matter but differently and tells for my nose but a deeper and more varied story than the Date.

Therefore, I must say, who likes Ultramale and misses the "power" of the early years of this fragrance, which can and should confide in the Date times.
Who does not like Ultramale, which will also find nothing good in the Date.

And regarding the naming, the name "Date" is in my opinion unfortunately inappropriate.
For disco, party, festival and events that take place in the first 4 hours of wearing outside this fragrance is very good wearable, on a date you should but rather refrain from this fragrance, if you have outgrown the age at which this date takes place in the evening exclusively outside on a playground dependent.

For me, the bottles are also in total contrast to what you can expect with this product in such a price range. The bottles and packaging are well, minimalist.
But this is in contrast to the price and the luxury product, what this should represent / wants.
Nepal cardamom purple
My first comment and that to a Jeremy Fragrance fragrance The fragrance is severely underrated here and many parfumos will probably not have rated it objectively .
Yes the fragrance is overpriced, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for the summer sale .
Office for men and Date for men for 129 € !
A really good offer and I just had to strike!

Now to the fragrance .
He starts for me like a smell explosion.
Citrus freshness of lemon and bergamot, joined by the tart freshness of tangerine, a sweet and sour Artemisia note, the cardamom with its menthol note rounds out the whole.
Too much at the first test for my brain.
A mixture of sweet, sour, fruity and a nice freshness.
Slowly the citrus disappears and it becomes sweeter , with the cardamom becoming stronger for me .
The cardamom in Date for men , reminds me of the scent of Violet Nepal cardamom .
I am a trained chef and worked in hotels with starred cuisine for a few years and learned many scents during my training .
When the top note lays Date becomes sweeter and sweeter, to the sweetness join in the heart note the woods and the ambroxan , the cardamom remains for me but in the foreground.
A nice sweet spicy cardamom fragrance for a few hours.
Patchouli and vetiver come in the base note well , give an earthy touch and the oud is probably only slightly represented .
But as with a well-cooked menu , it may not be missing .

My conclusion, a perfume that can overwhelm the nose at the beginning.
Too much of a good thing, but Date for men can still much more than just sweet.
You just have to give him a chance.
Durability and sillage are really the hammer.
From the price too high, in the sale but affordable.
He belongs to me in any case rated higher than a drugstore fragrance of Bruno Banani , which are themselves as Germany's perfume brand number one !
A beast !
That this perfume, here is rated relatively negatively I can not understand. I suspect it is related to Jeremy Fragrance because he is very polarized and a person who is not liked by everyone. The negative reviews have nothing to do with the fragrance itself. I personally find the fragrance really mega.

But now to come to the fragrance itself: the fragrance Date for Man by Fragrance One is a sweet scent of the very citrus starts then but quickly goes into the sweet. Subliminal is also something to perceive oud. The fragrance has a brutal durability! You can still perceive the scent the next morning, which I could not perceive so with any other fragrance. What I find in the fragrance but most amazing are the compliments you get whether from women or men no matter, everyone loves this fragrance and you are often addressed to him because the fragrance simply has POWER.

In conclusion, you can say it is a recommendable fragrance that smells good, has a bombastic durability and provides for lots of compliments
Top !!
So first of all, I do not understand the relatively low ratings at all. I find this fragrance is something very, very special and special. Of course it's cake for everyone - but so it is always when it comes to perfume. Well now to the fragrance itself: it is a very successful blend of fresh and woody accents that is actually easy to like. The scent is not intrusive if you "dose" it right and spray it on. If you apply too much of it, however, it will be very unpleasant for yourself and for the people around you, so the rule with this fragrance is: less is more! In addition, the fragrance is recommended really good for the date or meet (as the name already predicts).
So to the conclusion:
Date for Men is a very well done fragrance for men who still holds extremely long. The fragrance itself is also top and easy to like. I have only positive experiences with this fragrance and can only recommend it. The only thing where you can counteract, is the price I have paid for 100ml 220 €. Because of this price and the fear that he could not please me, I have ordered me only 10ml to test that I also recommend absolutely! But all in one very good!

MfG Robin :)
Jeremy's Fragrances 2/3
Date for Men starts for me with a short citrus flash to go immediately afterwards rather in the woody, spicy direction. The cardamom, which is so typical for many date fragrances, partly flashes through. As it progresses to the drydown, the scent unfortunately drifts in a very arbitrary direction, which has already been criticized in numerous comments. Invictus Legend, YSL Y Live, Ultra Male, you name it...
From the Oud, which Jeremy in his videos to the fragrance has always so emphasized, far and wide no trace.
All in all a nice leisure fragrance, where the performance fits. But on a date I would not like to smell so, at least since I have outgrown the teenage age.
Yes, and the price? Again lush, but as a bundle affordable.
Contradiction
Preliminary I find Office for Men is an extremely successful fragrance and is almost one of my everyday favorites even if I am aware of its weaknesses!
The more excited I was on the Date for Men because I have specific ideas for this type of situations, sexy, seductive, warm, sweet and above all a good dose of masculinity.

The overall high price has deterred me due to the yet behavior reviews ultimately and so I decided with for a 10ml variant.

Shortly after tracking down I could understand the bad reviews.
The mandarin and citrus top note with this indefinable sweetness seemed simply Deplatziert and Untranzparent, so I put the fragrance aside again because my disappointment was quite large.

After about 1 hours, however, I noticed how the fragrance developed increasingly positive, the fruity, Ztrische note evaporated and the initial Undefinierbare sweetness resulted in a clearly transparent fragrance that was really successful!
Which brings me to this fragrance really in a dichotomy.

The top note is unfortunately absolutely not successful and confuses simply only, whereby this very good fragrance does not come to the fore and many are deterred.

The performance of the fragrance also confuses me, for me he is even after 6 hours barely to not noticeable However, for my environment he is up to 12 hours very clear and present without becoming obtrusive.
The price and the top note make this fragrance unfortunately difficult to access although it is very successful in my eyes Evlt needs the fragrance also more time "to mature" after about half a year he seemed overall rounder but in the top note not better.
Grade 3
I actually always found Jeremy kind of likeable and a cool guy (last year Jeremy lost his mind from my perspective, but I don't want to talk about that here now). I have also had pre-ordered Office 2018 before the fragrances were known. Fande Office also quite good and have therefore also struck at Date with a loyalty discount for 110€ (Who buys anything at Fragrance One without discount that is no longer to help, the OVPs are simply for marketing purposes).

What I always liked about Jeremy was that he always brought things across very simple and straight to the point, which I want to do from here on now.

Date for Men smells really quite good, but absolutely standard. There is really nothing special about him. Smells like any typical sweet-male going out fragrance. No character, generic and replaceable. There are always better alternatives for this scent. Uniqueness is one of Jeremy's three principles, it's not present here. Mass appeal and durability are the others, they are both there here, so the fragrance is not bad or it smells really good, but it is just like all the others and thus mediocre.

Still three notes:
The scent is much too strong, especially for a date. Jeremy said himself it should actually be Club for Men, but because the fragrance was too smooth, it was date. The sillage was obviously not adjusted.
I have worn the fragrance about 10 times when going out, get no compliments, only once a comment why I smell so strong. (4 spritz)
JF thinks you shouldn't buy TF Oud Wood because oud fragrances should smell like oud, but in Date for Men you can't smell any oud.
Jeremy says himself that the fragrance costs 5€ to produce. The high price is justified because perfumes are art and art does not depend on manufacturing costs.
MaikBateman
He's better than you rate
I have had the perfume once again yesterday on it. And honestly, I was totally surprised... he stands already what longer with me, but hardly used....
initially I was very disappointed, however, I am now amazed as he develops.
In durability he gets from me the full score. I smell him constantly with myself, even the next day.
Once the heart note unfolds properly with the fading of the top note it is in my opinion a good fragrance. (However, at the beginning by the whole ingredients quite confusing and not so well assessable.
Whether it is now the best fragrance for the first date can be argued... would still rather prefer eg the One EdP, because it is simply safer.
The flacon in itself one-sided but still a cool idea, at least it simplifies the day. (Date, Office, Day,Night)

The price...
Many complain about the price...
Due to the long lasting and high strength of the perfume, it has a reason to be so expensive. After all, it is high quality ingredients. And for which price category you offer a perfume, is up to you. Of course, the middle class complains about the price and most don't buy it because of that (it wasn't made for the middle class either), however, I think it's nicer when not EVERYONE has it in their closet. You also have to remember that there are more expensive fragrances that turn out worse.

Why the perfume was ultimately so badly rated, I can not say. Probably because of the expensive price and the uncertainties, whether you should really wear it to the first date...
Sigginator06
The fragrance has a concept
Friday ordered, Saturday the fragrance was already there in the small 10ml version. There was great anticipation and expectations about Jeremy - I like him, especially his recent changes. Opened the package and sprayed directly. At the beginning fruity sweet start with bergamot and cardamom in the background. And then boahhh! It gets extremely sweet! Very youthful. Could hardly smell it. Disappointed, I turned my nose away at first... 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes... always the same strong sweetness, which did not appeal to me as a fresh lover. I just thought: Shit, money down the drain But then! About 2-3 hours later I turned my nose back towards my wrist. Oops, it is spicier and less sweet now. I like it. Also the penetrating sillage from the beginning has disappeared.
From an attention-seeking sweet monster to a more pleasant warm cardamom flatterer (reminds me a bit of La Nuit de L'Homme in the perfume (?) version) that doesn't interfere with more intimate moments. Has concept and reminds me of the Armani Code ad.
My conclusion: it is quite solid and will find its buyers. I would still recommend everyone to test the fragrance beforehand. For me it is not an everyday scent (unlike Office for Men).
Raik1332
Great fragrance in a ghastly bottle
What is fantastic about this fragrance is the smell and the shelf life, it has to be said that it smells very fruity and is more for younger people. What I don't like is the bottle, which is rather boringly designed, plus the fact that the fragrance comes in a 0815 cardboard box. But the worst thing is the cap which is so cheap that even perfumes for 3€ can be ten times better quality and I think that's not possible with a perfume for the proud price of 220€. I bought the perfume in the 2 for 1 promotion (Date and Office for together 220€), so in summary, the pure fragrance is worth 110€, but from the overall appearance, you should not pay the full price, but rather wait for the next 2 for 1 promotion.

Aquarius1Aquarius1 5 months ago
With 61% discount I've bought it fairly priced. It's actually good, very fruity, somewhat mature ultra male though I'd never pay full price.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 8 months ago
I actually like it very much. Ultra Male sweetness but different enough. Sweet fruity cardamon with almost a touch of mintyness
Dan81Dan81 2 years ago
Ultra Male with enhanced top notes and less ambery/sweaty dry down from Ambrox. Crispier and more linear, more synthetic but great performer
GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
Quite nice, does any one else get a Layton feel? like this is Jeremys attempt to create the Layton of this line
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Laotian Oud is promised but it's nowhere to be found. A sweet fruity opening followed by a heavy cardamom. A mix of Ultra Mâle and Wanted.

Sonnenuntergang im Glas.
by Braso
by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular Fragrance One

Office for Men by Fragrance One Unisex for Everybody by Fragrance One Day for Women by Fragrance One Black Tie for Men by Fragrance One Night for Women by Fragrance One