Hope by Frances Denney

Hope is a perfume by Frances Denney for women and was released in 1952. The scent is gourmand-spicy. The projection is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.01.2017.

2.5 5.0 10.0/10

First Love and Hope Perfume by Frances Denney
I was surprised to see that Hope was not listed among the fragrances already reviewed, so for my first review, I will start at the beginning....for me at least. It was the summer of 1987; the summer of Mario, my first "official" boyfriend(that wasn't a boy from school). He was older than me by several years and had a sporty car which he liked to drive very fast. Racing out to the fairgrounds with the music playing loudly, I felt so free and so grown up. Of course this beautiful fragrance brings me right back to that moment in time- a hot summer night filled with hope, blossoming love and carefree laughter.

Hope is still in production but has been reformulated. If you can find a vintage bottle, snag it! It's floral and spicy with a powdery, yet sophisticated dry down. Probably best classified as a floriental. I have never smelled another scent quite like it, and I will keep it in my collection until the day I die.

by Matriarch
by Matriarch

Popular Frances Denney

Interlude (Perfumed Cologne) by Frances Denney Sensai (Soft Perfume) by Frances Denney Interlude (Perfume) by Frances Denney Interlude (Soft Perfume) by Frances Denney Interlude (Cologne) by Frances Denney Whirlwind by Frances Denney Interlude (Light Cologne) by Frances Denney Interlude (Perfumed Mist) by Frances Denney Interlude (Bath & Body Perfume) by Frances Denney Mrs. Santa Claus comes to town by Frances Denney Chenango by Frances Denney Garden Bouquet by Frances Denney Wild Rose by Frances Denney Golden Moments by Frances Denney Gay Mood by Frances Denney Russian Song by Frances Denney You and I by Frances Denney Night Life by Frances Denney Sensai (Cologne) by Frances Denney Lucarelli by Frances Denney