Hope 1952Perfumed Cologne

Hope (Perfumed Cologne) by Frances Denney
Hope (Perfumed Cologne) is a perfume by Frances Denney for women and was released in 1952. The scent is gourmand-spicy. The projection is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.11.2020.

2.5

First Love and Hope Perfume by Frances Denney
I was surprised to see that Hope was not listed among the fragrances already reviewed, so for my first review, I will start at the beginning....for me at least. It was the summer of 1987; the summer of Mario, my first "official" boyfriend(that wasn't a boy from school). He was older than me by several years and had a sporty car which he liked to drive very fast. Racing out to the fairgrounds with the music playing loudly, I felt so free and so grown up. Of course this beautiful fragrance brings me right back to that moment in time- a hot summer night filled with hope, blossoming love and carefree laughter.

Hope is still in production but has been reformulated. If you can find a vintage bottle, snag it! It's floral and spicy with a powdery, yet sophisticated dry down. Probably best classified as a floriental. I have never smelled another scent quite like it, and I will keep it in my collection until the day I die.

64Passionate64Passionate 11 days ago