Freefall - Etruscan Water (2019)

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water is a new perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-green. Projection and longevity are above-average.

Bergamot, Green mandarin, Petitgrain, Grapefruit, Basil, Caraway, Immortelle, Ambergris, Musk, Labdanum, Orris root, Jasmine, Oakmoss, Vetiver

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 03.11.2019

9.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Classic citrusy chypre
I am not sure really what to say about this fragance. The performance and quality of the ingredients is superb. Perhaps It is not a beast on projection, but It lasts forever. I have sprayed It twice this morning at 6 al and now, at 9 pm (15 hours later) i can still feel It on my wrists (very far but It is) after working, a shower and a bad into a swimmingpool.

My oroblems arrive with the smell. It remember me a lot to one of my favourite fragances (eau du soir by sisley), but less floral and more citrusi, and the thing is that that perfume costs 3 times less. So, worths really buying this perfume? If you are looking for a citric chypre It can be a good opción but if you already has a chypre un tour collection i would recommend you to try before buying because the smell is very classical and It can be close to another perfumes that you can have un your collection.

I find the perfume totally unisex an versatile.

I would go on trying perfumes from this House everytime i can because i find It a very interesting brand.

Smell: 8.5
Longevity: 10
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 4
Versatility: 10
Originality: 5
Global: 8
8.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

At a loss in the forest
While searching for a summer fragrance with Italian flair, I came across Francesca Bianchi's Etruscan Water.

The fragrance pyramid says a lot - the fragrance goes in a special direction, which leaves me helpless. I can't push the fragrance into a drawer with the best will in the world - and that's exactly what's so brilliant and beautiful about it.

A wonderfully citric beginning, there is grapefruit peel, crushed lemon leaves, some bergamot. A wonderful citrus chord, green, juicy, but bitter, ladies and gentlemen, nothing with fruity.
Then it goes quickly and the barks, juices, roots, and sweaty skin is added. The scent goes in a dark green earthy direction. Bitter, oily, herbaceous, the iris root and the resins show their full potential, accompanied by heavy white flowers. Jasmine, maybe some neroli. There's also caraway, of course, but it doesn't bother you at all, it's a wonderful caraway.
Up to here an absolute experience, this is sexy, this is animalistic, this is damn cool and I can not get enough of it smell. The scent is constantly changing, a soapy note is added, some fresh laundry. A chameleon in the Tuscan Forest.

Durability is very good, 8h+, worn today at almost 30c.

He leaves me helpless. Is that something for me? Can I carry this? Can anyone wear this? The fragrance is extremely complex, fascinating and I have never smelt anything like it before. He's loud and impetuous and untamed and has no rules. A scent for sabre-toothed tiger tamers. For truffle pig trainers. For peat collectors. For earthworm searchers. For mole hijackers. But just so great. I'm at a loss
6.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Etruscan Water
In what appears to be a change in direction for this house, Francesca Bianchi brings us something with a distinctly fresh, bracing character. Please enjoy

Emorandeira 13 days ago
This is for me eau du soir by sisley with less flowers and more citrus notes. Quality is superb as such as performance but not very original+1
9.0