The Lover's Tale 2018

The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi
The Lover's Tale is a popular perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is animal-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

BergamotBergamot
LabdanumLabdanum
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 29.07.2021.

Scent bomb
Let's ignore the title but somehow it fits the fragrance. The fragrance I had gotten in search of a leather fragrance as a sample. Thanks goes out to the dear Parfuma.

To describe briefly: the fragrance reminds me of a honey ball the Umhüllt of embalmed, rough leather. Peach? Can not really perceive or I do not know how peach smells in perfume. I find it complex, I can not smell out individual fragrances so. Deshlab I go rather on it, what a bomb this fragrance is.
The description is objective. That does not mean that the fragrance does not paint pictures in the mind.

From the first sniff, I knew that the fragrance sooner or later must be in my closet. Such a potent, delicious, sweet but also rough leather scent. Unisex? Definitely. Did I have to share this scent with you guys? DEFINITELY!

From receiving the sample to the end of sharing. The sample was on my desk the whole time. An arm's length away from me and locked. Nevertheless, a dull, sweet and slightly spicy cloud kiltze my nose again and again. Directly on the skin, it can slay someone, but the subtle scent cloud plays with you. Consciously, I haven't sprayed the scent on yet. First the bottlings before I focus on the scent. I pull off the foil and already a subtle fragrance cloud comes towards me. :D The fragrance was not sprayed!
After I was done bottling, someone walked to the other end of the apartment and was already taking in the scent very strongly. The bottling was done with a syringe without losing a drop. The opinion of this fragrance of this person, I leave times out.

Then came for me but the most beautiful surprise. Already at the sample I thought to myself, this fragrance you can only wear in the deepest winter, so strong is the fragrance. I would like to have only a mini spray, I want to have the subtle, which I had at the desk with my sample. I want the scent to play with me. Even with the bottlings, I thought that.
And then I applied the scent to myself and was once again in love with this scent and with Francesca. The spray is Divine. :D I have never experienced such a light spray from a bottle. Makes sense with an Extrait actually. Trozdem I was surprised.

Fragrance: complex, delicious, with very strong H+S
Sprayer: light fragrance mist
Flacon+Design: exactly my taste. Simple, let the fragrance talk and be trozdem Stylisch.
Breakfast in the cowshed
Dear Francesca,

you always have ideas. I would like to thank you again. Your wonderful breakfast in the cowshed was really sensational. Harz cheese for breakfast, I know otherwise only from Dad, who loves the yes so.

And how you have decorated everything so beautifully with the flowers - just wonderful. Harzer with honey is really delicious, you should not believe. Just a pity that I have ruined my leather outfit - shit happens. And that you had the Chippendales there - I wouldn't have thought that they also perform in the cowshed - they were delicious boys. I could literally smell the testosterone. And then all those little goats running around. But it's disgusting when you get into their poop. Thank God, I had rubber boots on.

I'm looking forward to your next event, maybe in the circus crown with ner tiger act - I'm there.

Very best regards

Lillifee

Alconichiwa
You wanna smell heaven.. well here it is..
This is one is not for the fainted noses. But if you are no longer a perfume virgin and you have passed the mainstream EDP's. Then it's time to get into the darker earthy leather ones. Because this one opens real earthy and dark and stays that about 6 hours because it's an extract, so really concentrated. But do not be mistaken. When the darkness fades away, this one will stick in to your nose for about 24 hours and what heaven that is. The dry down is simply wonderfull. Its Warm, Cosy, iris like leather scent.
Its hard to explian. Dont let the opening fool you and drive you a way. Just give it a try and see for yourself.

Bottle, paper, skin

Let me try to be as short as it is possible. I think with this one the reader should get only the most important part of the "knowledge". That means this is a fragrance that will truly give 3 different Worlds depending the "place" where you smell it: bottle, on paper and on your skin.

On the bottle cap - wow. I can clearly detect something sweet, but definitely not a sugar sweet note, nor an "alone standing" sweet note, but mixed with a very natural and pleasing note. Honey+mimosa. Honey, like every honey, but that Mimosa accord...imagine smelling a just bloomed Mimosa on a hot summer afternoon...that's it. The leather note is already here, rough leather, directly from the tannery. There is a lot more, but I just cannot separate anything, this fragrance is just so well blended.

On paper - wow, wooww...Leather, dirty leather, dusty dirty leather jacket, biker jacket, 100%. The whole experience is creamy, now I can detect the peach note, but again, that's all, this stuff is just perfectly blended.

On my skin - Lord..Well yes, this is THE LOVER'S scent. But not that one from Italy, or France (sorry guys...no disrespecting here any nation) but..but one with a Harley Davidson, driving and sweating all day in his leather jacket, who just fixed his bike after a one hour stop in Nevada. I can feel the Castoreum at this stage, and well, that smoke, or better said, oil tincture from the "engine" is the sandalwood. After and hour I can detect some Jasmine note, no rose or heliotrope for my nose, but that's only me. There are some floral accords but don't think even for a second that this leans even one millimeter to the feminine side!

This is a very masculine scent, in the same time soft and sensual - a must have for leather lovers, with moderate to strong sillage and longevity. A masterpiece from F.B.
With Francesca at Lidl
Not so long ago I dared to let one of the ingenious bianchis touch my skin. He caught me in such a way that I dared to write a whole commentary.
Soon, of course, various specimens of the other little darlings had to be brought in.
Thanks marcello.
The love story reaches me immediately, a mini drop of finest leather, smoke and
Everything and anything, unbelievably sorry, horny.
The next morning I know it's not for work. All my wardrobe, including the precious lingerie, smells of cow barn. Finest cow barn
A few days later in the evening after work, I am happy to wear the love story. I still have to go to Lidl, so a little sprayer and off I go.
When I come into the cold, I already realize that this can't go well.
In the shop quickly find what you need. But at the cash register I must wait....
Pretty busy today...not only that the minimum distances in my vicinity are kept very large today....some looks are thrown at me....
if looks could kill.....
I'm finally out.
Seriously, The Lovers tale is a mega fragrance, but actually only wearable in
Cowshed
Or in bed (provided the bedfellow likes it too). ; )
Date with a stable boy
I love that smell! My God, how appealing but also repulsive it can be! At least not for every nose... I believe that here in Germany/Europe not many people can understand such a scent because for many of us such a scent "stinks" (unfortunately). But for me it is enough divine...F. Bianchi is simply a genius!
For me the smell is like horses, stable, leather saddle, honey... that's why I am reminded of a sexy stable boy/stable girl...hehe

The honey on my skin is very intense and rounds out the other notes.
The so-called "stench" I can only smell strongly at the beginning but my friend says that when he walks behind me he can smell it very intensely.
In the heat the honey is stronger than now in autumn but now it is easier to carry My signature has become fragrant, but I can't wear it at work because I don't want to disturb my colleagues. But at home or after work it is almost always with me.

Fascinatingly repulsive-attractive
I'm very hesitant about this! The Lover's Tale is definitely "extreme" & special. I like that per se, of course, nothing you could wear every day, or even in the office... unless you're considering solitary!;)
To the scent itself..., it reminds me somehow of a "more lovely Secretions Magnifique" & which is known to be very brutal. This one is somehow more wearable, yet you still feel "greasy", because of the combination of iris butter and leather? Dunno...already spraying on, felt thicker than other perfumes, a little oily. He does hold at the end of the day "like sow". It's erotic somehow, but really dirty. The name may be misleading, definitely not for freshly in love young couples. Rather something "older, wicked..., you could almost say he fits into the Kit-Kat Club in Berlin (even if I wasn't there yet), but in lovers of leather could indulge in all colours;)
Conclusion! Worth a test! I bought myself a bottle! Let's see if it becomes a "Lover's Tale" with us;)
Pet Shop Boys: "Love is a bourgeois construct" - 2013
Like when a big story starts with,
that someone would tell you about dramas
and tragedies,
failed sensitivities,
bittersweet and always unrequited loves,
of how it all started - back then,
In the states of mind that are calm for you
of the applied egocentricity.

With statements like:
"You were always so hard to reach;
though you were there,
but you weren't really there,
god damn it!
You were always in a hurry
And you said
´Laß talk to us about it later...`
...and then you forgot again.
You seemed to be seen through a veil;
never came one so correctly to you ´ran.
Man, what did you have to be lonely for"

And you said, "Thanks again,
look in the mirror, kid!
And don't forget the polishing."
That sat however!

What you didn't have to listen to,
These days,
when the sign of the zodiac in the sky was "scapegoat"
and you were the first salesman.
Everybody always knew everything better,
it went back and forth,
wise shit made easy,
all knew where to go,
only you revolved around yourself,
over and over again-
but: that was a long time ago.
Sponge over.
Forgive and forget.
Times must be good.
Well, today is good
Come on,
Love,
let's be good.

Today you have this supposed weakness
developed to a strength,
because you know yourself in good company:
You can ask Jörg Kachelmann about the weather,
Barbara Schöneberger how to lose weight
and Carmen Nebel how love works...finally.
Oh, I'm digressing...
give good advice,
whether you like it or not
and sing my songs with
and unaccompanied.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The Lover´s Tale begins dry,
leathery, powdery, dusty, sweaty,
greasy, creamy and noble
and again tells a long story.
Full of tearful misunderstandings.
About a fine, powerful and reliable flow
all the beauty will be
with into the last third.
Peach can be smelled
and turns the whole thing a little bit into fresh-
it's probably a rollover peach?
Is happiness possibly rolling in front of your feet?

Then heb´es on.
Come on!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Passion, unleashed, lost and extinguished;
what remains is faith, love, hope.
I'll be taking my time for a long time
with all the schadenfreude it's cost
calculating what you've lost.
Love is a bourgeois construct.
Pet Shop Boys
A visit to Marie Antoinette
Uncommented fragrances No. 132

Marie Antoinette entered the bathroom listlessly. Although the time of the water-shy baroque age had long since passed, she had never become a friend of bathing. This clean, meaningless smell of freshly washed skin could not irritate her. The King had no choice. Louis XVI probably stayed with one of his mistresses anyway. An exquisite scent was much better suited to direct the less beautiful smells of the body in the right direction than filthy water. Today she opted for a fragrance generously perfumed with Bibergeil. Maybe a little too much of a good thing, but who cared. She was the queen.
At that time, however, she had no idea that such thoughts would soon become indifferent to her. On 1 August 1793, she was transferred by the revolutionaries to the Concierge prison, on 16 October, three years after her husband, the king, she was beheaded by the guillotine on the Place der la Concorde on the Place la Concorde.
But on that day, a winter day in 1784, she still smelled of an incredibly opulent, honey-sweet mixture of floral notes, jasmine, powdery iris root, rose, of a little too much beaver horny, as perhaps already mentioned, and woody as well as leathery notes (because she carried the scent mainly on her gloves). Under these conditions she could confidently do without the annoying bath. You'd only notice the scent around them anyway.
What Marie Antoinette couldn't have guessed apart from her disgraceful death: Exactly 225 years after her death, a talented perfumer, Francesca Bianchi, miraculously "re-founded" the queen's fragrance and hit the tone of Marie Antoinette in such an incredibly precise way that all those who smelled it involuntarily thought of the "widow Capet", the former queen of France, who lost her highly perfumed life in the turmoil of the French Revolution, which brought so much suffering to Europe but also its future.

The Lover's Tale
The latest release from Francesca Bianchi, and follow-up to the wonderful Under My Skin. I honestly didn't know what to expect before I had my first sniff...

DTCDTC 5 months ago
El castoreo le da un toque animalico muy acertado que hace que este perfume recuerde al olor a sexo
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Animalic and floral opening. Drydown with powdery orris and rose. Then leather with a dusty and earthy base. Challenging but addictive scent
OmardoOmardo 6 months ago
attraction-repulsion at extreme level. a smell that put roots deep inside you, difficult to forget.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 7 months ago
After a challenging animalic floral/sweet opening, this leathery powdery-floral Chypre, slowly settles to a dusty earthy resinous-woody base
BarbalixBarbalix 7 months ago
Dusty dirty biker jacket, must have for leather lovers, with moderate to strong sillage and longevity.
TombbbTombbb 8 months ago
Dark Lord / Gucci Guilty Absolute with a sweeter twist in the beginning. I can't say I was captured by it, although the leather is great.
CaineCaine 1 year ago
A full-on raw leather perfume, extremely potent and long lasting. Really good one.
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
Starts wit lots leather & quick tone down with fruitty note. It has like a plastic-new vibe reminded me of Gucci Guilty absolue. Strong!!!!¡

Dankeschön
(っ⌒‿⌒)っ
Love hurts.
by Anarlan
by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
Rose,oh reiner Widerspruch - Lust,Niemandes Schlaf zu sein - unter soviel Lidern R.M.R.
by Achilles
by Shourav
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Luxe Calme Volupté by Francesca Bianchi Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi