The Lover's Tale 2018

The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi
The Lover's Tale is a popular perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is leathery-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Bergamot, Honey, Mimosa, Egyptian jasmine, Bulgarian rose, Peach, Orris butter, Heliotrope, Leather, Castoreum, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 16.01.2021.

Bottle, paper, skin

Let me try to be as short as it is possible. I think with this one the reader should get only the most important part of the "knowledge". That means this is a fragrance that will truly give 3 different Worlds depending the "place" where you smell it: bottle, on paper and on your skin.

On the bottle cap - wow. I can clearly detect something sweet, but definitely not a sugar sweet note, nor an "alone standing" sweet note, but mixed with a very natural and pleasing note. Honey+mimosa. Honey, like every honey, but that Mimosa accord...imagine smelling a just bloomed Mimosa on a hot summer afternoon...that's it. The leather note is already here, rough leather, directly from the tannery. There is a lot more, but I just cannot separate anything, this fragrance is just so well blended.

On paper - wow, wooww...Leather, dirty leather, dusty dirty leather jacket, biker jacket, 100%. The whole experience is creamy, now I can detect the peach note, but again, that's all, this stuff is just perfectly blended.

On my skin - Lord..Well yes, this is THE LOVER'S scent. But not that one from Italy, or France (sorry guys...no disrespecting here any nation) but..but one with a Harley Davidson, driving and sweating all day in his leather jacket, who just fixed his bike after a one hour stop in Nevada. I can feel the Castoreum at this stage, and well, that smoke, or better said, oil tincture from the "engine" is the sandalwood. After and hour I can detect some Jasmine note, no rose or heliotrope for my nose, but that's only me. There are some floral accords but don't think even for a second that this leans even one millimeter to the feminine side!

This is a very masculine scent, in the same time soft and sensual - a must have for leather lovers, with moderate to strong sillage and longevity. A masterpiece from F.B.
With Francesca at Lidl
Not so long ago I dared to let one of the ingenious bianchis touch my skin. He caught me in such a way that I dared to write a whole commentary.
Soon, of course, various specimens of the other little darlings had to be brought in.
Thanks marcello.
The love story reaches me immediately, a mini drop of finest leather, smoke and
Everything and anything, unbelievably sorry, horny.
The next morning I know it's not for work. All my wardrobe, including the precious lingerie, smells of cow barn. Finest cow barn
A few days later in the evening after work, I am happy to wear the love story. I still have to go to Lidl, so a little sprayer and off I go.
When I come into the cold, I already realize that this can't go well.
In the shop quickly find what you need. But at the cash register I must wait....
Pretty busy today...not only that the minimum distances in my vicinity are kept very large today....some looks are thrown at me....
if looks could kill.....
I'm finally out.
Seriously, The Lovers tale is a mega fragrance, but actually only wearable in
Cowshed
Or in bed (provided the bedfellow likes it too). ; )
Date with a stable boy
I love that smell! My God, how appealing but also repulsive it can be! At least not for every nose... I believe that here in Germany/Europe not many people can understand such a scent because for many of us such a scent "stinks" (unfortunately). But for me it is enough divine...F. Bianchi is simply a genius!
For me the smell is like horses, stable, leather saddle, honey... that's why I am reminded of a sexy stable boy/stable girl...hehe

The honey on my skin is very intense and rounds out the other notes.
The so-called "stench" I can only smell strongly at the beginning but my friend says that when he walks behind me he can smell it very intensely.
In the heat the honey is stronger than now in autumn but now it is easier to carry My signature has become fragrant, but I can't wear it at work because I don't want to disturb my colleagues. But at home or after work it is almost always with me.

Fascinatingly repulsive-attractive
I'm very hesitant about this! The Lover's Tale is definitely "extreme" & special. I like that per se, of course, nothing you could wear every day, or even in the office... unless you're considering solitary!;)
To the scent itself..., it reminds me somehow of a "more lovely Secretions Magnifique" & which is known to be very brutal. This one is somehow more wearable, yet you still feel "greasy", because of the combination of iris butter and leather? Dunno...already spraying on, felt thicker than other perfumes, a little oily. He does hold at the end of the day "like sow". It's erotic somehow, but really dirty. The name may be misleading, definitely not for freshly in love young couples. Rather something "older, wicked..., you could almost say he fits into the Kit-Kat Club in Berlin (even if I wasn't there yet), but in lovers of leather could indulge in all colours;)
Conclusion! Worth a test! I bought myself a bottle! Let's see if it becomes a "Lover's Tale" with us;)
Pet Shop Boys: "Love is a bourgeois construct" - 2013
Like when a big story starts with,
that someone would tell you about dramas
and tragedies,
failed sensitivities,
bittersweet and always unrequited loves,
of how it all started - back then,
In the states of mind that are calm for you
of the applied egocentricity.

With statements like:
"You were always so hard to reach;
though you were there,
but you weren't really there,
god damn it!
You were always in a hurry
And you said
´Laß talk to us about it later...`
...and then you forgot again.
You seemed to be seen through a veil;
never came one so correctly to you ´ran.
Man, what did you have to be lonely for"

And you said, "Thanks again,
look in the mirror, kid!
And don't forget the polishing."
That sat however!

What you didn't have to listen to,
These days,
when the sign of the zodiac in the sky was "scapegoat"
and you were the first salesman.
Everybody always knew everything better,
it went back and forth,
wise shit made easy,
all knew where to go,
only you revolved around yourself,
over and over again-
but: that was a long time ago.
Sponge over.
Forgive and forget.
Times must be good.
Well, today is good
Come on,
Love,
let's be good.

Today you have this supposed weakness
developed to a strength,
because you know yourself in good company:
You can ask Jörg Kachelmann about the weather,
Barbara Schöneberger how to lose weight
and Carmen Nebel how love works...finally.
Oh, I'm digressing...
give good advice,
whether you like it or not
and sing my songs with
and unaccompanied.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The Lover´s Tale begins dry,
leathery, powdery, dusty, sweaty,
greasy, creamy and noble
and again tells a long story.
Full of tearful misunderstandings.
About a fine, powerful and reliable flow
all the beauty will be
with into the last third.
Peach can be smelled
and turns the whole thing a little bit into fresh-
it's probably a rollover peach?
Is happiness possibly rolling in front of your feet?

Then heb´es on.
Come on!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Passion, unleashed, lost and extinguished;
what remains is faith, love, hope.
I'll be taking my time for a long time
with all the schadenfreude it's cost
calculating what you've lost.
Love is a bourgeois construct.
Pet Shop Boys
A visit to Marie Antoinette
Uncommented fragrances No. 132

Marie Antoinette entered the bathroom listlessly. Although the time of the water-shy baroque age had long since passed, she had never become a friend of bathing. This clean, meaningless smell of freshly washed skin could not irritate her. The King had no choice. Louis XVI probably stayed with one of his mistresses anyway. An exquisite scent was much better suited to direct the less beautiful smells of the body in the right direction than filthy water. Today she opted for a fragrance generously perfumed with Bibergeil. Maybe a little too much of a good thing, but who cared. She was the queen.
At that time, however, she had no idea that such thoughts would soon become indifferent to her. On 1 August 1793, she was transferred by the revolutionaries to the Concierge prison, on 16 October, three years after her husband, the king, she was beheaded by the guillotine on the Place der la Concorde on the Place la Concorde.
But on that day, a winter day in 1784, she still smelled of an incredibly opulent, honey-sweet mixture of floral notes, jasmine, powdery iris root, rose, of a little too much beaver horny, as perhaps already mentioned, and woody as well as leathery notes (because she carried the scent mainly on her gloves). Under these conditions she could confidently do without the annoying bath. You'd only notice the scent around them anyway.
What Marie Antoinette couldn't have guessed apart from her disgraceful death: Exactly 225 years after her death, a talented perfumer, Francesca Bianchi, miraculously "re-founded" the queen's fragrance and hit the tone of Marie Antoinette in such an incredibly precise way that all those who smelled it involuntarily thought of the "widow Capet", the former queen of France, who lost her highly perfumed life in the turmoil of the French Revolution, which brought so much suffering to Europe but also its future.

The Lover's Tale
The latest release from Francesca Bianchi, and follow-up to the wonderful Under My Skin. I honestly didn't know what to expect before I had my first sniff...

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 20 days ago
After a challenging animalic floral/sweet opening, this leathery powdery-floral Chypre, slowly settles to a dusty earthy resinous-woody base
BarbalixBarbalix 27 days ago
Dusty dirty biker jacket, must have for leather lovers, with moderate to strong sillage and longevity.
TombbbTombbb 2 months ago
Dark Lord / Gucci Guilty Absolute with a sweeter twist in the beginning. I can't say I was captured by it, although the leather is great.
CaineCaine 7 months ago
A full-on raw leather perfume, extremely potent and long lasting. Really good one.
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
Starts wit lots leather & quick tone down with fruitty note. It has like a plastic-new vibe reminded me of Gucci Guilty absolue. Strong!!!!¡

Dankeschön
(っ⌒‿⌒)っ
by Seejungfrau
Rose,oh reiner Widerspruch - Lust,Niemandes Schlaf zu sein - unter soviel Lidern R.M.R.
by EauMySoul
by Shourav
by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi