Under My Skin 2017

Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi
Under My Skin is a popular perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-animal. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

GrapefruitGrapefruit
Peru balsamPeru balsam
Mysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood
VanillaVanilla
Tree mossTree moss

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 12.07.2021.

Under my skin...
... or under your skin. I can't smell myself no matter how close my nose is to your skin. I can't smell you no matter how close I am. My love for you is so strong, I want to be close to you. No being close is an understatement, I want to crawl inside you, I want us to be one. I come closer to you and smell your skin, your own scent. The closer I get, the more I smell you. My nose sticks to your skin, I inhale your scent. I inhale and breathe and smell. That which I perceive, your own scent, which I love so much, I want to smell. I open myself and detach myself from here and now. Losing my mind. I want more. I can't get enough, and I hysterically press my nose against your skin. Not intense enough is the scent. I keep driving and picking at you with my nose. I drive and pick with my nose, trying to find the spot that smells the most like you...
Nothing satisfies, I need to get my nose in closer and I drill down to under your skin. Under my skin. We are one, after all. Beguilingly fresh and animalistic I perceive you, no wait, I perceive me. A slight salty spice I can taste with my nose, like fresh sweat on my skin.

___
The sillage can really be described with the title. Such a beguiling animalic scent. I find the fragrance perfect for the entry into the animalic fragrance world.
Serenissima
the animal tugs at the chain
Still haven't managed to come to an agreement with "Under my Skin".
We could star in a remake of "They Kissed and They Slapped!"

I don't even remember when Can777 bottled me that sample. He knows me well, therefore knows how to irritate my senses, but also what he can not expect me.
So I owe him extraordinary fragrance experiences; experiences beyond the fragrance spectrum that seems possible with such a petite, no longer young blonde.

And now "Under my Skin":
The scent of the unknown beast inside me, trying to get through my skin to possess me so completely.
I guess Francesca Bianchi and I are two opposites after all; "best buddies" we'll never be.
But it's worth a try to get closer to "Under my Skin" through words.

First of all, the delicacy of Lavender is surprising. She herself describes her amazement when she realized that in lavender lies the key to fragrance: Francesca describes herself as a "lavender-hater."
So its endearing yet elegant aroma mingles with that of fresh grapefruit before the first fragrance fireworks explode:
Black pepper powers off, a group of powerful spices in tow. Caraway, clove, and other specs seem to be in the mix. I suspect a hint of saffron, too.
Fine clove blossoms with their slightly old-fashioned charm and ripe roses dedicated to love with wide-open velvety flower heads find themselves after this powerful opening to a feminine, slightly powdery heart; for iris is also in root and butter.
Glowing heat and velvety, moist skin seem to find their counterparts here.
The impetuous beast pulls at its chain, rolls in a mixture of castoreum and leather, shows its claws: The air vibrates, animalism spreads, tries to subdue.
This display of power is soothed by balsamic notes; the growl turns to a soft purr as the base classics of the fragrance world emerge.
Sandalwood scratches at the senses, oakmoss spicily represents the primal power of the earth that seeks to unite man and beast.
Two become one here and the one consists of both!
The, despite the purr still bubbling eroticism in the fragrance, the fire burning under the skin are finally covered by a soft sensual shell of musk, exciting vanilla and tonka bean.
Sluggishly lies the just raging in me beast in the rumpled pillows and blinks almost peacefully and slightly sleepy in the final shower of amber: small shining stars become dancing swirls of light, before they dissolve and subordinate to the entire powerful fragrance composition.

"Under my Skin" is erotic, very seductive, but also holds a mystery that does not reveal itself to me.
The exceptionally long shelf life and the force of the sillage force me to surrender.
The bottling left to me is now empty due to my numerous attempts to live with this creature; the predator cage with this beautiful animal will remain locked in the future.

After several attempts at different times, I must admit: "Under my Skin" is exciting, but too exhausting for me!

Monsala
One of the jewels of the collection
One of my favorites from the collection. Perfume that changes a lot from its opening to its end. Wonderful, deep, intense and sexy output.

Dominant notes of the fragrance are orris and a leather accord that for me is more like suede.
At the start these notes are accompanied by spices and some citrus notes, in the drying process rose, woods, amber and animal notes come out in its heart that turn this duality of clean and animalistic into a very sexy and addictive fragrance.

Uniqueness: 9/10
Scent: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
♀️▫️▫️◾▫️▫️♂️
UntermWert
Take your time, I'm here.
I have now tested it for several days. My first Bianchi. In the course of my excursions into the Animalik. This one is supposed to have it in itself.

First contact: In the context of a sample order first only briefly sprayed on a paper strip, times sniffed (aha, so this is the one they are all so excited about, yaa, quite nice.... soso) and left in the envelope (and forgotten), while I tried to fend off the wildly cuddly soft bears (same sample order: Bal d'Afrique and The Muse) and would spend a few longer days in the Abreitszimmer.
At first, I was irritated by the lovely curl I noticed during my online training and couldn't quite place in the room. Until I realized it was the test strip that was still lying around there somewhere, and the sample bottle that smelled from the bubble envelope. Feeling lovingly woozy, I bravely sprayed a dab onto a finger and then very gently dabbed my wrist. From my first excursions into animalics, I had come to the realization that with very sparing dosage, one can have really good, pleasant and sensual scent experiences with this kind of perfume (and in fact, so far, it seems to have saved me from falling into potential cesspools - even though I'm only at the beginning of getting to know it in this regard - but hey, I've also surfed the wave of Ambilux).... where was I? Oh yes, and this Bianchi is also said to be bursting with animalism and passion. So always slowly with Mrs. UntermWert.

First fragrance experience "on Skin": at the beginning latent medical, scratchy-sweet prelude with lavender, spices and black pepper. A strong appearance, the animalic notes of musk and castoreum are latently present, give the fragrance character from the start, and it reminds a bit of the powerful orientals that many a proud woman in my environment wore when I was a child. I can't smell out all the given notes individually. I'm enveloped in a spicy-floral, resinous-sandy veil held by creamy musk. So self-assuredly proud of its first appearance, the fragrance begins to blend more and more with the skin. But I find this one subliminally humanizing. To my mind, the animalic note is more the supporting component of the scent (a friend confirmed this when she sniffed my forearm with interest), not a sweatier entrance. However, neither is it as subtle-bodied as my other dear musky scents (Muschio Nobile, Le Musc & La Peau), which remain primarily alone with me, but also shows presence. This is quite interesting, because the fragrance is so soft in the process and does not thunder around.

And then the fragrance takes me by the hand and walks a bit with me through my life. Stops now and then and presents me with an image - from a scene in which I felt comfortable. Most of the time I can not really grasp it.

Second fragrance impression: convinced I am not yet. Am but the opinion, I would do well to know an explicitly animalic fragrance in my collection, and this one is pleasing enough not to banish me to a separate building wing at home. This one is definitely nice and pleasant. Meanwhile, it won't hurt if I use it again sometime to get to know it even better. This time I'm not so restrained and venture a few spirited sprays "behind the ear". I hear myself thinking that I probably want to buy the fragrance.

Third scent impression: I go to work wearing a, on a sunny spring day, very pleasing woody synthete (Molecule 234-38). Very good choice. A wonderfully pleasant companion through the day that caresses but does not disturb. Brings calmness. In times like these sensationally stabilizing, grounding. Perfect.
I think on my jacket have caught at the bottom of the sleeve from the previous day a few fragrance molecules of Under my Skin, which nestle in the meantime every now and then to my wrist and remind me how nice it is to be wrapped in this fragrance.

As the day progresses, I test something else. Ok.

In the evening on the couch, that sweet scent memory rises to my nose again. Where does that come from now again? At some point I realize: from my sofa cushion from the night before.
I pull out the bottling. It has slowly crept its way into my heart. Connected with me and made me miss him.

I read somewhere here that you should give the fragrance time, eventually something awakens. Yes!

And that is the real seduction.

Your second (and sexy) skin
Imagine a warm night, in a small wooden house. In front, you have a magnificent field with some flowers. Behind you, a dense forest. You get up in the morning and go out the door.

You inhale as hard as you can and there you find all the aromas of Under My Skin. A light floral touch, dense woods and damp from the morning dew. Your lover's perfume is still on your skin, mixed with your partner's sweat.

Smell of home, smell of intimacy, smell of a night of passion, smell of flowers, smell of wood... smell of you. Smells like all the things that have melted at once.

The smell is subtle, but little by little it becomes more penetrating. When you want to notice it, it has flooded everything... and at the same time it has become one with you.

When you take a shower, you still have it, it has permeated the atmosphere, your clothes...

This is Under My Skin. A slightly complicated perfume to understand, but you have to let yourself be carried away by the sensations in order to enjoy it.

The duration is eternal. The small 30ml bottle will be passed on to your children. The projection is moderate, but constant. The ever-present note. When you move, the aura it leaves is dense and intoxicating.

Totally recommended.

Shourav
An evocative and intimating journey
Your face is as bright as the stars in the heavens,
Your smile is as sweet as the treasures of the honeybees,
Your voice is as calm as the morning breeze in the springs,
Your approach is as intimating as you are Under My Skin...

And that's how I feel the fragnance...
Baby, lay(er) me down..
It may be childish, but I just can't give up this scent yet, even though I really smell like leather seat for the first few minutes. I like leather on others - but on myself it is highly irritating. That is simply not me.

All advocates of the leather in this fragrance, please read away, sacrilege follows: I lay Bianchi's masterpiece. Because, fortunately, the beautiful base does prevail in the end. And it's really great. Skin-y, special and anything but arbitrary. My favourite layer candidate is "Beachwalk" by Replica Maison Margiela. It makes the leather on my skin softer and more cuddly, without disturbing this scent too much..

Carboytony
Under my skin and speaking to my soul
On my skin, this is lustful and spicy, animalic and warm. I get warm spices, leather, powdery orris, Ambergris and castoreum. Tolu balsam, musk and pepper pop in and out. I think it's the most gorgeous of Francesca's creations.
Rosie88
White sheets, naked skin, warm bodies...
Fragrance perfume fair September 2019 in Florence:

Outside nice and warm 28-30 degrees with blue sky and sunshine... Inside a pleasant 18-20 degrees... Not overcrowded, but well attended was the Fragranze on that sunday...

So Francesca Bianchi was also represented among several perfumers and had a small stand in the middle of the turmoil... You couldn't miss the booth...

Up to now I had only tested your Lover's Tale, which possesses an enoooorme radiance and endurance... The Lover's Tale is really too strong, too wild, too smoky, too animalistic, too masculine and too extravagant for me - even if it is really very well done, one must not forget that...
... and yes, I really like strong and distinctive scents, but Lover's Tale really blew me away ;-P

So I still had the bad scent of Lover's Tale in my head and so I approached the scents of Francesca Bianchi with great care ;-)

Under my Skin was last and these were and are my impressions:

The opening on my skin is resinous, sweet with various spices... Not pungently spicy, but very skilfully coordinated, embedded in buttery iris and balsamic resins... In addition there are animal vapours, which are neither sweaty nor faecal, no they are again very skilfully dosed and absolutely harmonious... it "humanizes" animal-like... you know what I mean?
I would even go so far as to say it smells intimate: naked skin on white sheets, the bodies rubbing against each other, warm, erotic and a little wicked? (no body fluids or similar)

Later, soft leather sounds are added, as if the naked bodies were no longer stretched on white sheets, but on the finest Italian leather... the smell of leather on naked skin makes me somehow washy, it just smells incredibly sexy and beautiful...

Later, the scent becomes tamer and sweeter... Vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean merge into one and surround the delicate animal scent... are wonderfully creamy and fluffy, soft and flattering on my skin...

All in all a wonderful and intimate fragrance for me, which I would not want to miss anymore...
In the meantime I have added Under my Skin to my collection and every time I wear it I am overwhelmed and fascinated...

The only negative point is that the Sillage is rather tender and close to my skin - and the durability is not sooo high (about 5 hours) - but then you can spray a little bit more ;-)

Thank you Francesca Bianchi for this wonderful fragrance :-)

Under My Skin
The opening (when I sniff close to skin) is odd and bordering on repulsive, but the scent around me makes me weak in the knees: a combination of a subtle soft sweetness and warm spicy skin...
UMS is so deep and rich, none of the notes jump out individually and I love that. You sense them all sparkling together in unison, creating a cloud of mat golden dust.

Longevity: 24 hours on me
Sillage: subtly swirling around the room
Projection: about 2, maybe 3 feet

Francesca Bianchi is a genius.

MariaSMariaS 7 months ago
It's the older brother of Nishane Fan your flames.Smokey spicy woody leathery. Intense smell, more masculine and beast performance.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 7 months ago
A clean and soapy, yet slightly salty, powdery floral-leathery Fall fragrance, balanced by a gentle animalic resinous-woody base. Unisex!
TombbbTombbb 8 months ago
For me, it's leather, honey, lavender. Very old school and heavy.
CaineCaine 1 year ago
A balsamic spicy masterpiece. Creamy, powdery and slightly dirty. A must-try for leather fans, one of the best perfumes I've ever tried.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Two different phases in the perfume... The first one sweet, Deep and intense, creamy and balsámic... After It becomes totally animallic...

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Nicht nur der Duft geht unter die Haut ;-))
by Rosie88
by Barbalix
by Freshdennis
by Freshdennis

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Luxe Calme Volupté by Francesca Bianchi Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi