Cuir Soyeux 2019

Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi
Cuir Soyeux is a popular limited perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is powdery-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation Limited Edition

NarcissusNarcissus
VanillaVanilla
LabdanumLabdanum
SandalwoodSandalwood
LeatherLeather

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 10.07.2021.

The scent was exclusively created for the retailer Perfume Lounge.

Had this, utterly disappointing
I have to preface this by saying that I have loved everything else that Francesca has put out (except for Sex and the Sea Neroli), so I ordered this when I saw it would be all about leather and iris. Or at least, that is how it was advertised but upon receiving it I did not smell any of those notes. The leather in this is a lambskin-like leather, not the typical black leather, brown leather, suede, or any of the more well-known forms that leather typically appears as in perfumery. What this soft leather does accentuate the florals: the narcissus, the heliotrope and the magnolia. The labdanum is also not the typical ambery note we're all familiar with, its sweeter, and refined, honey-like.

Orris/iris doesn't appear to me, not as an earthy peppery note, not as a beta ionone-laden violet facsimile, not as rich, cloud-like iris pallida. I don't know where it's hiding, but not as the forefront or the dry-down or in the heart of this perfume.

This perfume is white and purple florals with honey and I feel that it was mismarketed. Luckily I sold it to a friend who loves it.
A dangerous lady
Unsweet iris with fine leather - after the first spray. Then it changes, sweetens slightly and still lets me smell. I get addicted... The female phenomenon is excellent, I wonder how it smells on men?
It picks up while keeping distance. I feel a kind of plastic tone in it that attracts me so much in Ford's Fucking Fabulous. Yet it is Francesca - typical, if untypical. An elegant lady from whom you must keep your distance.

Vielen Dank :) ein weicher/hellbrauner Lederduft auf Seide
Dankeschön ♡
Funkeln im Dunkeln :-) Dankeschön
by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
by Skjomi
by Skjomi

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Luxe Calme Volupté by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi