Freefall - Lost In Heaven 2019

Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi
Freefall - Lost In Heaven is a popular perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is animal-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

GrapefruitGrapefruit
Green mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange
Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute
JasmineJasmine
VetiverVetiver
SandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 13.09.2021.

1.5

Very confusing and disappointing
I had been wanting to try this for a while, and what a disappointment it was. Mostly I got a very animalic fragrance with something a little sour in it that never let up and that I did not like at all. Honestly, it smells very amateuristic. Not well-blended, unbalanced, and honestly just doesn't smell great. It seems confused about what it wants to be. It opened quite powdery, but that quickly dissipated. Then I got the sour flowers and castoreum. It never really evolved on me. It had low sillage, but it stayed on me, much to my dismay, the entire day. Probably real castoreum in there, helping it to last ages. Uncreative, uninspiring, and just plaid odd. Hard pass.
Mikadomann
Woke up in the arms of a satyr, a faun..
Woke up in the arms of a satyr, a faun...

Your sheet-roofed beds are not my thing!
Nor your cushions in the narrow bunks you crawl into when you are lonely and devote more effort to hiding them - even from yourself - than to surrendering to them and becoming real.
My bed is the moss. My pillow is the leaves I won't need your blankets. I want to see!

Last night in the clearing, you saw me. And I saw you As I lay there. And you were terrified. Not just at the sight of me. Because I am beautiful. Beautiful, even if - no: because my goats feet and my horns alienate you. These and my fur Last night in the clearing you smelled me - even before you saw me. I know it.
I saw you turn away. How you wrestled with yourself. Between repulsion and fascination, you were. You turned away and yet you sensed that scent, that smell.
And when you came closer to see what it is, and when I raised my upper body, supported on my arms, and when you ran away, I knew you would come back.

And you're here. So fast
By my bed there are no roses and no lilies. That's not my thing But I like to make flowers bloom for you. Deep purple ones with yellow veins in their fleshy petals. Very close to the ground where the mushrooms grow. They only open in the dark. When the sultriness of the day turns into the sultriness of the night. When next to the moon the scent of this flower with its waxy sweetness marks the night. Threads of its milky white juice attract the insects. They settle down on their goblets and drink from the juice like nectar. Their wings are iridescent green and their buzzing is dull. Eventually they fall silent. For the flowers never let go of them.

Does the smell beguile you? The damp leaves, the flowers and the moss? The mushrooms - also the decay?
If all this is so, how much so I! br />
There you are. Close to me. So close Breathe on me! Do you smell what I smell like? Not soap or tepid water. This is something for your heroes. I smell like skin and fur, which is everywhere you touch. Soft, very soft in this place. And hard in this bristly part. Drops of resin in it, stuck together from the trees I rubbed myself against. And in the beard on my chin, honey from the combs I drank from. Smell that? My breath close to yours. After the vanilla oil from the pods I tore from the bushes. Herb, because without sweetness. ...and the wood and bark that I chew just to pass the time. I smell of body and all that he is and what he takes and what he gives. ...tallow and oils
Love is not my thing. Lust: I'm good at that! I'm closing in on you. I lower my head. And as I lower it, one of my horns will touch you, just where you're most sensitive. At your side. The tip of the horn goes over your skin. Down your flank and down your belly and down where your belt would be. Are you trembling?

Put your face against my cheek, in the crook of my neck, against my ear, in my neck Smell the flowers I rolled in. Smell the fruits I crushed and whose juice I drank Smell the herbs I played between and rubbed myself with And smell the animals in whose dens I lay Smell the rain in my wet fur Smell the traces of all desire. My lust.

And if your lust then tears you apart, it is only because you are lost in a powerless fall in the night-black sky and at the same time your fingers claw into the damp mossy ground and because roots grow from them, which keep you on the ground, keep you here with me. And as you fly and at the same time become one with the humus, you will call words into the trees that you do not know.

And an overwhelming fragrance will carry you. From flowers, from trees, from juices, from animals, from wind and grass, tanned, anointed, from sweat and smoke.

In the morning in your bed between the rumpled blankets. You'll smell him, still. Gently now, a little airy, harmonious almost and almost lovely Between the rumpled blankets - and you know:
That night, it was the arms of a satyr, a faun...

Spicy flower cake
One great perfume more by Francesca bianchi. My favourite is still sex & the sea but i can appreciate in Lost un Heaven also a very high quality. The longevity is good while the sillage is only moderate. The smell is nice, sweet and spicy. I can get the cumin andbthw animal vibe that the castoreum gives to the mixture. It is Aldo very flowery and It has a high sweet and balsámic part given by opoponax, grey amber, tanka and Bee wax. Nice for daytime use during not too warm weather. Unisex and very versatile.

Scent: 8

It's soft,
like angel hair
and sounding
like a harp
at the entrance to the sky.

Eyelashes lengthen,
dreamlike,
without helping,
the voice purrs,
and your look
becomes irresistible.

The gear is springy
as after three bottles of Prosecco,
the radiation so strong,
that they have holes
in rose hedges
burning.

In the labyrinth
of the carefree sky
show fine golden hair lines
the necessary data
out of every evil
and into one
Splendour of delight of the
harmless waste.

So things are
compressed,
to make it finally, finally once
right.
right:

- and tidy
- and thoroughly
- and miraculously
- and infinitely powerful
- and breathtaking
- and emerald green gold with velvety purple sprinkles
- and a loving quiet laugh about every little clumsiness.

Francesca Bianchi has here
again an extremely
complex fragrance.
who clearly belongs to the Bianchi family
and they are

still and still,
and that with a force,
the legends forms
and creates phenomena.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yes...
Lighting candles an
and let's
tell a story about you.
Gschpusi
Free fall - lost in heaven
Not really. One of the newest creations of the dear Francesca! And again something wonderful for the nose and for the soul.
Lost in heaven doesn't really hit it. Unless you see it like falling into plush soft clouds in freefall.
It's more of a "Towards Heaven."
Wonderfully viscous gold, which pampers the skin and transports the nose into a kind of orgasm collapse (there is such a thing at all).
The beginning of the sky journey is a full basket of a hot-air balloon. Stuffed with orange blossoms. The stems dipped in beeswax, bright yellow. Narcotic jasmine and beguilingly fresh ylang ylang. A hint of cinnamon and green coriander in every corner. Wow, what a scent explosion for the nose. The steep flight takes us towards the sky. Here she comes. A fluffy, thick, fluffy cloud. She's like a cotton ball waiting for you. One glides through these incredibly powerful scents, floats above this cloud and lets oneself fall with a throbbing heart, near a heart Kasper'l, with extended arms on one's back into the soft nothingness. Surrounded by opoponax, sweet heliotrope, warm tonka bean and beaver horny. A wreath of flowers tied around the hair, delicate and colourful. A shell that holds you tight and is like a second skin. So soft and warm and so gorgeous yours. It's getting quiet in heaven, and yet he's radiant. You slumber in the cloud and think that the ground is a meadow over which you can easily "scratch" back and forth with your bare toes. Grass and earth smell in the background. What could be nicer? Security after nasal orgasm. You like to smell yourself so much. Yes, so yes - lost in heaven... in free fall!

EauMySoul
An innocence combined with a life lived

With my last order (which completed me having Francesca’s entire line), there were two samples enclosed. I’m like oh great, now I will probably need two more lol. Because I literally want everything this woman makes. There is something so original and unique about what she does, and all the fragrances feel meaningful, personal and very human. It’s hard to explain but they all have a lived in quality about them. Much like a patina on a leather bag.

Lost in Heaven is the biggest departure from her usual style, there is a feeling of innocence here, even fragility. It reminds me of memories of little smiling girls with pink bows in their hair or a slice of white birthday cake with pastel colored swirls of icing. But....combined with elements of something that feels very adult, almost like an animalic vintage floral, so for me it creates the memories of being a girl inside a grown woman. Like she is reflecting on the innocent days that are now lost but with fondness and no sadness. There is a brightness to it, a freshness, a sweetness, a gourmand almost cake like quality, without seeming “gourmand”...but it’s added to more adult things like a rather animalic muskiness. Lost in Heaven makes me think happy thoughts, and I feel more alive. It takes away any sadness. It makes me think of pretty pastel frosting, but on a cake covered with many candles. An innocence combined with a life lived. And no regrets.

I don’t want to confuse the gourmand lovers though, this is not some full on gourmand, it’s just one quality it has, combined with other things like fresh citruses and florals, musks, resins and spices. It’s like she took everything you can think of that brings pleasure and combined it in one bottle. And she chose the perfect name for it because that’s exactly what this is, a feeling of being lost in a story book, forgetting all your troubles and indulging in everything you love. It’s having your cake and eating it, too, and feeling no shame. All the good things. Lost in Heaven makes you feel jubilant yet content, the perfume equivalent of having comfort food in paradise.

Features grapefruit, tangerine, orange blossom, jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, magnolia, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, ambergris, musk, castoreum, beeswax, orris root, labdanum, opoponax, heliotrope, vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli and tonka bean.

SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 4 months ago
One of the best cumin, iris and labdanum blends I've probably smelled (and I don't like cumin). Rich, powdery, resinous, just glorious
AldestAldest 1 year ago
From disgusting sweet something at first sniff, I feel like I'm lost between fruits, spices and flowers ... in heaven !!
Crazy performance
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Cumin, castoreum, flowers, wax, tonka Bean, grey amber... Definetily a sweet and balsámic flowery perfume which remember the smell of a cake
ZoikgreeceZoikgreece 2 years ago
Flowers in the air, the storm is coming, Adam has just eaten the apple.

Vielen ♡lichen Dank
by AlexW
by AlexW
Dankeschön :) Bei Kälte ist es schön ruhig...Lost in Heaven ist an diesen Tagen wunderbar.Bin gespannt,wie er im Sommer abstrahlt...
by Seejungfrau
Nach dem Foto hatte er tatsächlich noch einen Freefall vom Ast in Richtung Boden, aber dank meiner erlernter Parfüm-rette-vor-dem-Boden-Reflexe konnte ich ihn grad noch mal auffangen  ;.D
by Rosie88
26.01.2020 # Wachspuppenkiste - Grüner Moschus-ockergelb[warmes Fell]Jasminanimalik - Blütenbokeh hinter perfekt verwobener Gewürzkanone - RiesenOrangenChypremuschel.Bibergeil # Dankeschön euch allen
by EauMySoul
by Amadea70
by Zoltan76
by Zoltan76

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Luxe Calme Volupté by Francesca Bianchi Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi