Sticky Fingers 2020

Sticky Fingers by Francesca Bianchi
Sticky Fingers is a new perfume by Francesca Bianchi for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

CorianderCoriander
CastoreumCastoreum
LeatherLeather
TobaccoTobacco
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.07.2021.

Dry fingers :)
This fragrance is pretty dry, due to dryness of coriander and patchouli here mixed with sweetnes of cinnamon, tonka and tobacco fumes. But with sandalwood in later stages becomes less dry. Very detectable Orris butter with leather, castoreum, heliotrope and musks are giving it that depth and already well known Francesca's signature darkness.

⏱it lasts around 8 hours on my skin
?sillage is strong in the first 2 hours, later on is moderate with a nice scent bubble around you

I tried almost every Francesca Bianchi fragrance and Sticky Fingers is definitely most universal and most mass-appealing from the house and therefore I can advise you to start with this one first if you still haven't had a chance to explore FB creations.

I just need to say that I don't like the sprayer on the new bottles with FB logo on top of the cap, I think the old sprayer was far better for my personal taste but I can't wait to get more frags from this beautiful house.
Supersegi
If only you'd come without Iris...
Sticky Fingers is a really insanely great coordinated fragrance. Actually, all Bianchis.

Round, works uncannily while wearing, conveys feel-good, class, warmth and wraps you in a blanket.

Unfortunately, with much regret, there is almost always so much iris in them that I can't bear to wear them for more than half a day.

For all you lovers of iris, amber, tobacco and powdery perfumes - Bianchi will make you glow.

For me, if it wasn't for iris, this fragrance would probably be a top 3.

If it had been, bicycle chain.

I bow my head with respect to the artist and sadly move on

Alconichiwa
When you think things couldn't get any better..
In the opening you smell the patchouli and castoreum kicking in. But not the same patchouli like reminiscence. Its a less earthy one. Then there is a sweet like tone into it, I think its the tonka that you smell. the powdery part of the iris fades slowly together with the leather and tobacco. And there it stays for a long time when the base is a ambre touch of sandelwood. Great longevity, like all of her perfume extracts.

Flower Power Patchouli
This fragrance is definitely for the lovers and explorers of patchouli (or, for the flower power kids;) - in this composition patchoulies are quite dry and resinous, terracotta-brown by colour, resembling a pungent musky-sweet smell of fallen leaves and the “earthiness” of damp soil. I think I will save it for the autumn, the perfect season for such scents.

Bianchi Nostalgia
Sticky Fingers (named after The Rolling Stones album), is a slight departure from the more well known house dna that fans have become accustomed to. Thanks very much for watching, and I hope this review is helpful.

The patchouli by F.Bianchi
I am trying this perfume today and the truth has not been any luck with me. In general, I like almost all bianchi perfumes because they seem very special and different to me ... but this does not hurt Francesca. It's also true that patchouli and I don't usually get along. I really like how it is based and in discreet quantities, but when it is the protagonist it ends up getting tired. And in this case sticky fibgers has such an amount of patchouli that it is difficult for me to differentiate it from other patchouli perfumes on the market, such as perris Montecarlo.

Even so, and although my personal tastes prevent me from loving this fragrance, I have to admit that a high quality of ingredients is recognized and that as it dries, it does have something that is very Francesca, and that is that although when I bring my nose closer, it still smells of patchouli and leather, from time to time floral bursts like iris come to me that I do like. I would like to be able to smell it on another person to know how it is perceived as it may be a deceiving perfume given its high concentration.

It seems to me a more nocturnal, intense and chocolatey fragrance, with a good yield. So, oh, patchouli did not convince me if you like it, do not hesitate to try it because you will surely be passionate about it.

Scent: 8
Longevity: 9
Projection: 7
Quality / price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 6
Global: 8
"Ever-walker" par excellence
Francesca Bianchi's eleventh prank sends her regards with the latest fragrance - Sticky Fingers.
The older ones among us remember the
published in 1971 under the same name LP of the Rolling Stones.

You don't get sticky fingers at all, not even a stale rock symphony,
more of a four-seasonal mix, a so-called evergreen. Ballad pour
Adeline at her best. 6 fragrances by Bianchi scratch in the rating above 8, SF becomes
are seamlessly integrated.

Absolutely no loud cracker, no cinnamon bomb, no stinker, no sweet, but tobacco
and leather take over the direction. No comparison to Tuscan Leather, no Lover's Taler,
not hardcore. What is for Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours is for Bianchi Sticky Fingers.

Patchouli and Bibergeil stay absolutely in the background, warm accents are set by the
Iris rounded off with sandalwood and light musk. Room filling silage no,
Sticky Fingers is a pleasant but already perceptible contemporary. For smoke
other scents are responsible. For connoisseurs of the Bianchi fragrances, an absolute must and
eight hours James Dean can easily last.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
In the opening, a chocolaty patchouly with a barnyard castoreum. The buttery/earthy orris gives it a cozy feel with the tonka and the suede.
CnFCnF 10 months ago
Another powerful Francesca's creation. Intense, with extreme duration.With animalic and dirty smells.Perfect for fall/winter. Care w trigger
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 10 months ago
Almost puré patchouli at the opening more powdery and flowery to the dry down Gives a chocolate vibe. Very good quality. For night time
AlchemystedAlchemysted 1 year ago
Holy Magnificence! Was feeling impetuous, blind bought, glad I did! Like a night out drinking, it continues to get more epic!

Ein bisschen Lippenleder.Ein bisschen Patchbitch. Ein bisschen Zimtkakao. Ein bisschen Cognac 21°C . Unterm Reißverschluss kein Biber.Mit jedem Sprüher mag ich diesen Duft lieber.Dankeschön allen
by Seejungfrau
by GeorgeMaras
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Francesca Bianchi

Freefall - Etruscan Water by Francesca Bianchi The Dark Side by Francesca Bianchi Under My Skin by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Lost In Heaven by Francesca Bianchi The Lover's Tale by Francesca Bianchi The Black Knight by Francesca Bianchi Tyger Tyger by Francesca Bianchi Angel's Dust by Francesca Bianchi Freefall - Luxe Calme Volupté by Francesca Bianchi Cuir Soyeux by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea Neroli by Francesca Bianchi Sex and The Sea by Francesca Bianchi