Patchouli by Franck Boclet

Patchouli is a perfume by Franck Boclet for men and was released in 2013. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Melanie Leroux

Top Notes Top NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Benzoin, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.10.2019

5.0 7.5 8.0/10

A Proud Patchouli
I received a sample of this fragrance, and was automatically drawn to it, as the patchouli reminded me of the same, good quality patchouli that is is the dry down of the fabulous Chanel Coromandel. I am not comparing the fragrances, not at all, but trying to point out the smoothness of the note. The opening is all about the patchouli, with a crisp, and sparkling cedar. The sandalwood is evident, but doesn't overtake the other notes. I have been wearing a generous amount for a few hours now, and it has a good longevity, and, on me anyway, a moderate sillage. I don't think it would be necessary to over apply, as it is a quite rich fragrance. The middle part of the wearing evens out, with a nice amount of amber. As for the dry down, it has a touch of vanilla, But not overly evident. I believe this fragrance could quite easily be layered with a nice fresh vanilla, and it would meld nicely together. I would buy this for my sons, as even though patchouli is nothing new, the fragrance come across as modern. Yes, I would say, a proud patchouli.

Popular Franck Boclet

Tobacco by Franck Boclet Amber by Franck Boclet Vanille by Franck Boclet Leather by Franck Boclet Incense by Franck Boclet Ashes by Franck Boclet Fir Balsam by Franck Boclet Absinthe by Franck Boclet Violet by Franck Boclet Musc by Franck Boclet Tonka by Franck Boclet Chypre by Franck Boclet Oud by Franck Boclet Patchouli by Franck Boclet Heliotrope by Franck Boclet Ozone by Franck Boclet Cocaïne by Franck Boclet Heroes by Franck Boclet Angie by Franck Boclet Cashmere by Franck Boclet