Tobacco by Franck Boclet
Tobacco is a popular perfume by Franck Boclet for men and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Drom

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Tobacco, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Tonka bean, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Benzoin, Vanilla

Submitted by Totti66, last update on 05.08.2020.

A sweeter TV clone ?
Opening with pure syrupy honey, very sweet for the first hour. Very little tobacco is showing, with a slight resinous hint of tobacco leaves only peeping in very discretely later in the drydown.

Quite a few similarities to TFs Tobacco Vanille as I remember it.

If you're into sweet gourmandish, this is for you - personally I prefer Eau de Baux as it adds some spices to the sweetness. Great projection and longevity though.

The right balance
Sweet tobacco fragrances have fallen a little out of favour with me in recent times, with things like Tobacco Vanille, Pure Havane, Herod, all on my no-go list. I had read favourable things about FB tobacco and now I present my take. Thank you.

5.5
Bravo plum... ?
Who would expect a tobacco fragrance from a perfume called "Tobacco"? Okay, but a few. Including me. These expectations are driven against the wall from front to back. There's enough criticism for that. But what comes after disappointment? There are enough examples where fragrance and name collide and in the end there is still a success...

Actually, I was expecting it to work out well between us, maybe even radio. I like too much the scents mentioned in comparisons, from certain Tom Ford heavyweights to "Pure Havane". Even if I turn 30 this year, I still like sweet, dense, oriental scents. Maturing taste and thick sugar bombers (as long as they are well made of course!) are not mutually exclusive. But Tobacco and I never got really warm. A vanilla, lame and cumbersome plum scent - the word plum alone makes it hard for me to believe that I don't like it. Yes, it is. Not just in terms of expectations. He's just too... easy. Too sweet, too sticky. Not refined enough and of course not suitable for the summer. In winter, he deserves another chance. But the great love seems far away. Sometimes the chemistry, the vibe, the feeling is right - here everything seems fixed, slow, simple-minded. Smells like the German national team played at this World Cup. Okay, not so bad. But an eight... candidate is different for me. Even if it's neat, valuable, and cracked
Flacon: weighs kilo and is noble, thick glass - nothing for the handbag.
Sillage: close to a Brummer
Durability: scratches the double digit range - 9 hours loose.

Conclusion: despite name fraud: if you like sweet, sticky and concentrated firecrackers, from "Tabac Rouge" to "Plum Japonaise", you might also like this Franck Boclet. But he got on my nerves surprisingly fast and stuck me full. Although I actually belong to the target group with this taste. Maybe it's too hot right now. Or the fragrance is just half as well made as its role models and too one-dimensional... Yes, I do. You can't see the good smell in front of all the plums. If there should be one.

by OvidiuH
by Ergreifend
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Franck Boclet

Vanille by Franck Boclet Amber by Franck Boclet Ashes by Franck Boclet Leather by Franck Boclet Fir Balsam by Franck Boclet Incense by Franck Boclet Tonka by Franck Boclet Absinthe by Franck Boclet Chypre by Franck Boclet Violet by Franck Boclet Oud by Franck Boclet Patchouli by Franck Boclet Heliotrope by Franck Boclet Erotic by Franck Boclet Cocaïne by Franck Boclet Musc by Franck Boclet Café by Franck Boclet Angie by Franck Boclet Crime by Franck Boclet Ozone by Franck Boclet