Vanille by Franck Boclet
Vanille is a popular perfume by Franck Boclet for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Grapefruit, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Caramel, Blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absolute, Cedar, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.06.2020.

Gelis
It's too gourmand for me
After spraying on a smile and oooohhhh how delicious. Cheesecake associations are immediately there and immediately also: smells like "Aura Sublime". I was smitten with AS - for a few days. Then I realized that I don't want to smell like cheesecake permanently after all. And so it goes for me with this vanilla already within one day: It's too gourmand for me. Now you could of course say, it's in the info above, you could have just left it alone. I can say that I do not always find gourmandig, what is described in the info as gourmandig. The own nose must decide. What I really like about this vanilla scent is the base. When the cedar from the base joins the vanilla, the scent takes on a slight dark woody spicy touch and I really like that. At this point, the sillage is around 1-2 and the nose is above the wrist. Kindly, the fragrance then holds out for quite a while.

I thank honeypot for the test opportunity

by Gandix
by Gandix
by Mustang69
by Mustang69

Popular Franck Boclet

Tobacco by Franck Boclet Amber by Franck Boclet Ashes by Franck Boclet Leather by Franck Boclet Fir Balsam by Franck Boclet Incense by Franck Boclet Absinthe by Franck Boclet Tonka by Franck Boclet Chypre by Franck Boclet Violet by Franck Boclet Oud by Franck Boclet Patchouli by Franck Boclet Erotic by Franck Boclet Heliotrope by Franck Boclet Cocaïne by Franck Boclet Crime by Franck Boclet Musc by Franck Boclet Café by Franck Boclet Sugar by Franck Boclet Ozone by Franck Boclet