Vanille by Franck Boclet
Vanille is a popular perfume by Franck Boclet for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLimeLime GrapefruitGrapefruit CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesGingerGinger CaramelCaramel BlossomsBlossoms
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absoluteVanilla absolute CedarCedar MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.03.2022.

BETTER THAN CREED'S SUBLIME VANILLE
Yo, I been raquing my brain for a mature vanilla manly fragrance ever since I smelled Creed Sublime Vanille. Sublime Vanille is cool, but it isn't worth nuffin. This scent by Boclet is fire as fly in dead geet of summer! Im diggin' this vanilla scent like an IOTA at his probate.

On the hood Frabck Bocket da troof for this move. He da goat and he.on.een.kno.wit--talk about feelin' like the man on the walk-thorugh. Yesssssir! I'm now more on than Boosie and Webbie. Wipe me dyyyyyynnnnnn.

This scent is:

Mature...elegant....daily wear.....soft manly....inviting as hell....classy....refined.....polished....dandy approved....modern vintagesque.
Gelis
It's too gourmand for me
After spraying on a smile and oooohhhh how delicious. Cheesecake associations are immediately there and immediately also: smells like "Aura Sublime". I was smitten with AS - for a few days. Then I realized that I don't want to smell like cheesecake permanently after all. And so it goes for me with this vanilla already within one day: It's too gourmand for me. Now you could of course say, it's in the info above, you could have just left it alone. I can say that I do not always find gourmandig, what is described in the info as gourmandig. The own nose must decide. What I really like about this vanilla scent is the base. When the cedar from the base joins the vanilla, the scent takes on a slight dark woody spicy touch and I really like that. At this point, the sillage is around 1-2 and the nose is above the wrist. Kindly, the fragrance then holds out for quite a while.

I thank honeypot for the test opportunity

by Gandix
by Gandix
by Mustang69
by Mustang69

Popular by Franck Boclet

Tobacco by Franck Boclet Amber by Franck Boclet Ashes by Franck Boclet Erotic by Franck Boclet Fir Balsam by Franck Boclet Incense by Franck Boclet Leather by Franck Boclet Tonka by Franck Boclet Absinthe by Franck Boclet Violet by Franck Boclet Sugar by Franck Boclet Chypre by Franck Boclet Just by Franck Boclet Oud by Franck Boclet Patchouli by Franck Boclet Crime by Franck Boclet Cocaïne by Franck Boclet Cèdre by Franck Boclet Heliotrope by Franck Boclet Cashmere by Franck Boclet