blueTouch 2011

blueTouch by Franck Olivier
blueTouch is a perfume by Franck Olivier for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by SODIP.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot LemonLemon Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Red fruitsRed fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesGalbanumGalbanum VetiverVetiver SageSage White woodsWhite woods MelonMelon PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk MossMoss AmberAmber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.07.2022.

Fresh Aromatic Woody Scent
SOTD: (Scent of the Day): Franck Olivier blueTouch: As of 01/28/19

It was my SOTD on 01/28/19: To my nose is a fresh, citrus and woody scent very pleasing, Fragrantica compare this scent to Acqua di Gio, I don't own Acqua di Gio, so I don't have to compare it to. To me I like the scent it's a pleasing scent to my nose I detect, the musk, bergamot, lemon and the melon, with the hint of vetiver and woody notes on the background. A great value for the price, longevity is a beast, and is a must have. Don't sleep on this fragrance.

Rating

Scent: 7.5/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 10/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Overall: 7.5/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Franck Olivier blueTouch EDT: As of 03/01/19

Revisiting this fragrance again as my 2nd wearing and as well my SOTD (Scent of the Day) as of 03/01/19, is a good freshy citrus vibe and there's alot of citruses I detect to my nose bergamot, lemon and mandarin with the melon, musk, amber, patchouli and vetiver in the background. I'm getting to like the scent the more I wear it. Is must fresh summer scent for the summer and is a hidden gem. Longevity/Performance is 9 out of 10: 10-12 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 12+ hrs.

BehzadhzBehzadhz 1 year ago
Very pleasant and unique scent and beast longevity BUT weak silage that don't get you compliment, just owner can smell it.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
A very good look alike of Acqua di Gio, but somewhat more agreeable, a lot cheaper and a better choice. It has a tacky flask unfortunately.

Popular by Franck Olivier

oudTouch by Franck Olivier oudVanille by Franck Olivier Sunrise Vetiver by Franck Olivier Sun Java White for Men by Franck Olivier blackTouch by Franck Olivier Sun Java Intense by Franck Olivier Amber by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men Intense by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Red Franck by Franck Olivier Sun Royal Oud by Franck Olivier Sun Java for Men / Sun Java Prestige for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Sun Java White for Women by Franck Olivier Sunrise for Men by Franck Olivier Franck Olivier by Franck Olivier Passion Men by Franck Olivier nightTouch by Franck Olivier inBlack by Franck Olivier Sunrise Urban Ice by Franck Olivier Green Franck by Franck Olivier