oudTouch by Franck Olivier
oudTouch is a popular perfume by Franck Olivier for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by SODIP.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Raspberry, Toffee
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Patchouli, Rose, Frankincense, Jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.01.2021.

PedroCabral
What kind of sorcery is this???
"WOW!", this was my first reaction as soon as i tried this fragrance.

This fragrance has an impressive smell on the first pass. I didn't expect this! The overall smell is strong and bright, but in a good way. It also has sweetness. It is a strong smell in general. But very fragrant.

Oud Touch smells good, and I can say that it won't become a skin smell anytime soon. The fragrance, at first sight, is pleasant to my nose. The oud is easy to accept. I get a baby powder chatter.

The rose is mixed with everything else, so it doesn't stand out like a bruised thumb. It works. It is not that sickening chemical pink tone of other fragrances, but the smell you smell in the flower.

This is a performance monster! Super longevity and great silage. Be careful with the amount of sprays, 3-4 are more than enough!

I bought this one blindly and I will keep it. It's the kind of blind shopping that, even if you don't like it at first, it can grow on you as soon as you read other people's reviews and start patiently investigating the fragrance.

I'm impressed.

Once a power fragrance
It used to be a powerful fragrance,
but it's now weak.
I have a 2020 bottle, and it last about 3 hours, then it's gone.
From what i know it's the same with the 2019 bottles.

The scent is good though, but you get almost the same scent when you buy bogart's OMSOE,
and it lasts easy 10 hours, but thats up to you.
Cheers.

Rquill67
Different and great take on Oud!
I know I say this every time I review a Franck Olivier fragrance, but this house needs more attention. A great oud / rose scent. It's masculine and projects well. Really truly can't say enough about this house for the price point. Not synthetic and not the same old mass-appealing DNA. If you like something different and niche, you need to try this one!

Cheap and Incredible
If like me you like a bang for your buck then look no further.
This caught my attention after hearing a few reviews and spending a day hunting for cheapies. Originally i bought a 2ml decant from eBay to see what this was like, since it was so closely meant to resemble Oud Ispahan i knew the DNA and profile would be something i'd enjoy.

My oh my....
This to me is the BEST commercially appealing Oud i have ever smelt. There's no skanky smell to it, the rose note is just enough to give it a sweetness without it smelling like your grandma. The blend is astonishing considering its RRP is under £30 typically in the UK.
First sniff blew my mind, literally, and it performs very well on my skin. Cant really say about the sillage too much since i bought it in lockdown and haven't gone anywhere to see if people notice it or not, but i'm still smelling it off myself at the end of the day, which is really impressive.

It just smells like money, and like it belongs in somewhere expensive. If this doesn't become a hyped frag in the next 12 months i'll be really surprised. Total hidden gem.

Carlitos01
A inexpensive, sweet, woody and discrete oriental scent - unmissable
[short review]
This is a creamy rose-wood ambery semi-dark scent aiming high profile customers and too good to be in line with its low price. Frank Olivier does surprise us from time to time. With another brand and label, the price would be a lot superior.
oudTouch starts fruity and sweet, it develops with very earthy florals - with a very nice rose for instance - and it offers an ambery sweet animalic dark woody and smoky bottom for the drydown. It's a fragrance that just does not go unnoticed. On top of it it's conceived with a mild intensity and good ingredients, good enough for dating and quite good for formal events or a night out. Performance is above average even for this type of notes.
I would swear that the fragrance contains sandalwood and/or oud although those notes are not listed.
It's a real gem and you wouldn't imagine it looking at the odd bottle and its retail price. Probably the oudTouch ugly flacon may even that balance a little bit :-)
Similar scents are bound to cost a lot more. I may exemplify with more expensive perfums but with a reasonably similar scent: l remember for instance "Trade Routes Collection - Cairo" from Penhaligon's, or "Oud Isphaan" by Dior.
Do I recommend it? oh yes, for sure! This one is not to miss.

Music - Frank Sinatra & Bono Vox - "I've Got You Under My Skin"

What a gem!
I'm not going to say a lot about this one!
Such an amazing scent
Costs $20 smells like a $200 niche fragrance
Don't let the name fool you though thia is rose not oud
I happen ro find a huge difference but who cares it smells really good
And lasts up to 24 hours on your skin and up to a week on your clothes
Yeah up to a week no joke!!!
Performance is phenomenal
Don't miss out!!!!!!
DarkAndHeavy
Oud beginners and chemotherapy to try out
I dare with this perfume the first time to a strong Oud, well at least a perfume which pretends to be Oud, in the pyramid it is not listed finally. Before I bought OudTouch blind, I sniffed my way through some of my city's perfumeries to see how Oud smells at all.
Oud Wood = sorry, is too lax to me, there is just not enough power behind.
Tobacco Oud = GEIL, because violent and robust, but too expensive for me personally.
Armani Eau de Nuit Oud = has enough power, smells balanced and not animalistic. Good price-performance ratio.

So far so good, Armani Eau de Nuit Oud is on my buy list, but I remember a fragrance which is presented by many on Youtube as a mega Oud at mini price... OudTouch.

Nungut OudTouch was just in angabot for about 15 Euro so I just ordered it. The scent arrived today and so I perceived it:
I open the package and smell it without even having sprayed it. My first thought: "Oh Oh that smells animalistic, probably a bad buy" because honestly I like heavy fragrances but no animal 80's Powerhouse perfumes like Kourus.

I sprayed it on my arm and thought to myself: "Uf he's a bit stinker. Does a combination of oud and rose really smell? It's already violent".

Over the next few hours I smell my arm again and again and imagine how well the scent would fit into a Shisha Bar. The oriental flair is clearly recognizable, I feel like at a communion in the desert of Qatar at the campfire and I would like to greet everyone only with salam aleikum. Kind of awesome, but it doesn't quite fit a 23-year-old I am. I rather see the scent on a man 35+ years old.

Somehow it's great to smell so different and not Sauvage and D&G the one like every other.
The shelf life is 12 hours+ without any problems, the Sillage is bombastic, but one thing must be clear, (at least as a young guy) with men and women of the same age, the fragrance will definitely not go down well. I predict comments like "I don't like it", "what smells so funny?", "old man perfume"

The fragrance goes well with a 2 metre tall, muscular southerner with tidy hair on his chest. The one who does not look like this does not wear the scent, but the scent does.
Elli Kan*
*) for me it was

First of all: I have lived and worked in the Gulf State of Qatar for years - passing Oud in a mall there is like going to the Oktoberfest and not seeing a beer. Accordingly, several years ago I fell in love with the wonderful world of the oud, with its mysterious and powerful nuances, with the beguiling and seductive! There was simply no way around it.

For some years now I have been living in my homeland again, always looking for good, authentic oud scents. Per se I love of course a lot of scents - with Oud it is like with Spaghetti Bolognese: I love them, but not every day. It's the same with the scents: depending on the mood something else comes on.

Now the prologue is finished.

In spring I fell in love with Oud Wood from Ford, who had to leave me again after a very short time, because he had disappointed me because of his poor durability and Sillage - it was probably batch dependent, because many others had confirmed an enormous durability to me and I had made in the form of a sample exactly the same experience, namely that the smell holds damn well. So the poor durability of the 100 ml bottle was the early outcome of our short, dramatic love.

Now the prologue is really over - the main part may follow:

OudTouch.
During my research on good and woody oud scents I came across OudTouch sometime after a long search, which was praised here in the forum already very strongly. I could not imagine anything at all among the fragrances listed above and decided to make a blind purchase on the Internet due to the unbeatable price (approx. 25 Euro). As soon as I was ordered I regretted my decision again: how can one be so stupid and buy a scent that one had never smelt before so blindly. Sure, the price is relatively very low, but still, what was going on with me?

During a week of tense waiting, I kept reading through the scents again and again, how would that smell? On my skin?
I read comments and statements, felt partly encouraged and partly discouraged.

In the end the scent finally arrived again. Like an addict, I ripped the pack open, briefly inspected the bottle before taking down the lid and spraying the first sprayer OudTouch onto my wrist.

Holy fuck!

The first impression: the full drone of bitter sweetness that completely takes me by surprise and attacks me here.
My girlfriend said, "This place smells like an Arab mall." It's hot outside, breaking hot, almost unbearable. The air's dry, it's standing, no draught, no refreshment. Then you enter the opulent, luxurious and modern mall and first you run into an icy wall. It gets cold and smells of spices, luxurious scents, rich sheikhs and their wives. It smells of tart, almost bitter Arabic coffee, which is enjoyed together with a Khalas date from Bateel. It smells of the opulent Arab sweets from one corner and of high-quality incense from the other. But one by one...

In the beginning you are attacked by a spicy, bitter sweetness... i clearly smell toffee, but also something fruity, maybe actually oranges and raspberries, but basically it could be anything. It smells highly elitist and spoiled, it smells like 'Hui'.

A moment later, the woods come in. I might think I can smell Oud very clearly: Oud in its cleanest and noblest form, not faecal or animalistic, but very, very present and clear. Only: There is no oud included.
Beside the wooden tones one takes now also very clearly the incense and the rose was. It smells woody, slightly sweet and smoky, almost wicked - and yet the fragrance radiates aloofness and inviolability. Just like the sheiks in the luxurious mall of Qatar: they appreciate you at most one look, but you never get into their inner circle. And this is exactly what this fragrance radiates in its most beautiful and elegant way.

Curiously enough I hear the Fucking Fabulous of TF again and again in the drydown, I can't explain it to myself why. Maybe so a little bit of this inflatable plastic synthetics, but significantly screwed down and for me a thousand times better than the original. I also hear OudWood in the Drydown, but also in a better version: much more extreme and louder, much more arrogant and distant. This fragrance is not playful, except when it comes to winning. Even when vanilla is used so discreetly and harmoniously in the deepest drydown, the fragrance is still an untamed beast.

A smug smile, an arrogant look, unapproachable strength, endless power and merciless uncompromisingness radiate this fragrance.

And despite all that he has something romantic, something incredibly seductive and uninhibitedly breathtaking about him... the longing for golf begins.

Durability and Sillage: The best fragrance in my collection - and I have a few beasts among them. But this scent really breaks all records.

Finally, the reference to the title of my comment remains. Elli Khan is a song by a well-known Lebanese singer, Nancy Ajram. My Arabic is rather basic, but Elli Khan is about a heartbreaking love filled with longings. One fragment of the lyrics is something like: 'How could I live before I met you and how could I ever go on living if you left me'.

I love you, OudTouch.

Peace oud ähhh... out!

Emorandeira
Medicinal rose/oud which lasts the whole day
I must day that this is not my favourite perfume. I LOVE un general strong perfumes and hate when you spray one perfume and 1 hour later It is almost imposible to smell It. But this one is a bit too much for me. When i spray It on me think at the beginning... Oh! It is intense and strong and a bit sour but is nice. Problem is that 5 hour later i can feel It with the same strenght and intensity. And that, which usually is a good thing to me, is a bit annoying here because the smell is too lineal so i feel a bit tired and bored of smelling It. And dont misundeestand me... I like this perfume very much really, but my problema is that i never find the moment to use It. What is true, is that the quality and performance of this perfume is very much bigger than the price It has. A must buy for oud lovers...

Lord of Darkness
If you are looking for a truly magnificent oud perfume at a very afforadable price, you have to check this one. It has very little to envy to much more expensive niche and desingners oud perfumes.

Oud Touch is mostly about roses and oud. Dark, Eastern roses, almost boozy, with hints of leather and resines. The caramel, the orange and the raspberry are barely noticeable. This is a nocturne fragance, brooding and misterious, which leaves a smoky and woody trace of extreme beauty that linges for ages. It could be the perfume of a vampire king. It could be the perfume of Coppolas Dracula. Something from East which becomes westernized.

TsoTso 6 months ago
This one made me realize I dont like this type of oud, at least not this loud. This is too strong for me personally and as such unwearable.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Cheapy oud without oud which smells much more expensive and lasts the whole day. A must buy for oud lovers.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
If Franck Oliver designed oudTouch out of sheer luck, he must be a very lucky person. It's a magnific alternative to Dior Oud Ispahan.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 3 years ago
A spectacular Oud that nothing has to envy to much more expensive and niche perfumes. Sweet, creamy and dirty wood, highly recommended.

Guten Rutsch ......***
by Camey5000
by Camey5000
by Amberfreak
WAS OUDED DENN DA SO GUT?
by AromaTikka
by DarkAndHeavy
by DarkAndHeavy
by Lupin007
by Lupin007
by NicosV
by NicosV

Popular Franck Olivier

Sun Java White for Men by Franck Olivier oudVanille by Franck Olivier blackTouch by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men Intense by Franck Olivier Sunrise Vetiver by Franck Olivier Sun Java White for Women by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Sun Java for Men / Sun Java Prestige for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Franck Olivier by Franck Olivier Amber by Franck Olivier Passion Men by Franck Olivier Sunrise for Men by Franck Olivier blueTouch by Franck Olivier Red Franck by Franck Olivier Sunrise Urban Ice by Franck Olivier nightTouch by Franck Olivier inBlack by Franck Olivier Bamboo for Men by Franck Olivier whiteTouch by Franck Olivier Passion Women by Franck Olivier