oudTouch by Franck Olivier
oudTouch is a popular perfume by Franck Olivier for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is oriental-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by SODIP.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Raspberry, Toffee
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Patchouli, Rose, Frankincense, Jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.04.2021.

DaAnderl
Unsisex, or not unisex,...
...that is quite a permissible question with this fragrance. Today arrived a 100ml bottle of this for me quite pleasant fragrance. Today at noon applied to the test on the wrist and after done gardening with subsequent shower, the fragrance has survived even that to some extent. Really crass, I sit here, write the comment and perceive the scent after all still. Although greatly reduced by the shower process, but it is still minimally there. As for the scent itself, it's oriental sweet, slightly smoky, fruity and woody with a recognizable floral note. The rose made itself quite apparent after about 10 minutes and takes over as leader among the floral participants, always followed by something fruity. At the same time, woody, smoky nuances keep coming in. The incense, in my opinion, gives it the "oud touch" (I'm guessing an oud incense was used, which I've researched contains oud oil). In my "Riechumfragen" in the circle of acquaintances and relatives, came predominantly statements such as "smells like n old man, but good", "very masculine" to "animal good", from which the question arises to me "unisex, or not?" and I think women should test the fragrance before. Should the floral note predominate with a lady, is yes from person to person differently, he would also go with ladies. In my opinion, it is rather made for men. Test him ├╝brigends should all before, for me this is not a recommendation for a blind purchase. The fragrance has an intrusive nature, requires a good dose of self-confidence and I would rather wear it in the colder season, although the garden session at 21 degrees today, accompanied by this fragrance had quite something. Let's put it this way, I was fine with it, but you do get a bit of an edge when it's warm and the scent is squeezing on top of that. But women wear pants these days, why not wear something sweeter on warmer days? Conclusion: definitely a great fragrance at a ridiculous price. Definitely worth a test
Perfect for oud newbies
Right up front it should be said that there is no oud listed but it can still be smelled. Here Franck Olivier has created a very long-lasting, and strong OUD DNA with a combination of rose, Mochus and other ingredients.

I've been able to try a few oud fragrances by now, and I have to say that OudTouch by Franck Olivier is already very extreme. It's definitely not a mainstream fragrance and it doesn't really have a fragrance pyramid. Don't get me wrong. I love it and I love wearing it.
Only who wears perfume to get compliments the should not make great hopes. Only sworn Parfumo users and niche fragrance freaks will recognize that you carry an oriental-sensual note with you that consciously sets you apart from the crowd.

To the fragrance pyramid it should be said that the fragrance already in the top note reinhaut. I use 1 to max 1.5 sprays. The fresh orange in the top note does not last long because directly the "fake oud" in the form of rose, jasmine and patchouli pushes through and remains directly present. He knows to please and "stinks" not as extreme as it is the case with many other "cheap" oud fragrances. This Duftzustammenstellung remains, however, almost continuously maintained whereby a real fragrance pyramid is missing.
For this, you know directly what you're up to with this fragrance.

Who is not sure whether he likes oud fragrances can slowly get on here, but should remember that he is by no means a representative fragrance for oud, especially since no real oud is included and he can not compete with niche fragrances. But for a small olfactory internship he is more than enough.

P.S. I like to layer the fragrance with a "lighter" fragrance to get so an even more balanced fragrance DNA because the OudTouch alone goes in the "dark" direction. Just try out here on the wrist what suits you best
O711istBendo
"Your perfume speaks to all"
Here my first comment on my first fragrance.
Admittedly OudTouch is not just a typical beginner fragrance.
But since I'm generally into things that you would rather call "insider tips" I let myself be tempted by Yt videos to buy this fragrance as a blind buy.
At the beginning I did not like it.
This woody-oudy smell was just too much for my nose.
My mother liked it, however, which encouraged me to wear it to work at some point.
This is how I first got to know the fragrance.

I can not say much about the scent:
Initially, a woody-oudiger smell paired with a light orange-caramel mixture. The longer you wear the fragrance the weaker the scent and it comes out a very nice rose scent.
And it has it in itself
My first compliment I got namely 12! Hours after I had applied it from my family as I came home from work again.
"Who smells the here so beautiful" came from my mother.
On the second day of work then the banger why I have fallen in love with the fragrance.

10! Hours after I had applied the fragrance a work colleague could not stop sniffing around on the tape until he came to me and said: "Man, are you that smells so good? What is that for a fragrance?
A few days later he walked by my work place about 2 meters away and shouted, "Frank Olivier nh, your perfume speaks of all"

So much for the compliments the first few days I wore this fragrance

He is not the classic office fragrance

Fits actually only if one undertakes something in the evening outdoors.
Who but for 20 euros a woody-rosy BEASTMODE perfume wants that is exactly right.
Can definitely bring women (vorallem after the first 4 hours where the Oud fragrance easily evaporates)
On the clothes he keeps by the way at least 2 days.
But jz enough of me

Hope helps the one or the other

PedroCabral
What kind of sorcery is this???
"WOW!", this was my first reaction as soon as i tried this fragrance.

This fragrance has an impressive smell on the first pass. I didn't expect this! The overall smell is strong and bright, but in a good way. It also has sweetness. It is a strong smell in general. But very fragrant.

Oud Touch smells good, and I can say that it won't become a skin smell anytime soon. The fragrance, at first sight, is pleasant to my nose. The oud is easy to accept. I get a baby powder chatter.

The rose is mixed with everything else, so it doesn't stand out like a bruised thumb. It works. It is not that sickening chemical pink tone of other fragrances, but the smell you smell in the flower.

This is a performance monster! Super longevity and great silage. Be careful with the amount of sprays, 3-4 are more than enough!

I bought this one blindly and I will keep it. It's the kind of blind shopping that, even if you don't like it at first, it can grow on you as soon as you read other people's reviews and start patiently investigating the fragrance.

I'm impressed.

Once a power fragrance
It used to be a powerful fragrance,
but it's now weak.
I have a 2020 bottle, and it last about 3 hours, then it's gone.
From what i know it's the same with the 2019 bottles.

The scent is good though, but you get almost the same scent when you buy bogart's OMSOE,
and it lasts easy 10 hours, but thats up to you.
Cheers.

Rquill67
Different and great take on Oud!
I know I say this every time I review a Franck Olivier fragrance, but this house needs more attention. A great oud / rose scent. It's masculine and projects well. Really truly can't say enough about this house for the price point. Not synthetic and not the same old mass-appealing DNA. If you like something different and niche, you need to try this one!

Cheap and Incredible
If like me you like a bang for your buck then look no further.
This caught my attention after hearing a few reviews and spending a day hunting for cheapies. Originally i bought a 2ml decant from eBay to see what this was like, since it was so closely meant to resemble Oud Ispahan i knew the DNA and profile would be something i'd enjoy.

My oh my....
This to me is the BEST commercially appealing Oud i have ever smelt. There's no skanky smell to it, the rose note is just enough to give it a sweetness without it smelling like your grandma. The blend is astonishing considering its RRP is under £30 typically in the UK.
First sniff blew my mind, literally, and it performs very well on my skin. Cant really say about the sillage too much since i bought it in lockdown and haven't gone anywhere to see if people notice it or not, but i'm still smelling it off myself at the end of the day, which is really impressive.

It just smells like money, and like it belongs in somewhere expensive. If this doesn't become a hyped frag in the next 12 months i'll be really surprised. Total hidden gem.

Carlitos01
A inexpensive, sweet, woody and discrete oriental scent - unmissable
[short review]
This is a creamy rose-wood ambery semi-dark scent aiming high profile customers and too good to be in line with its low price. Frank Olivier does surprise us from time to time. With another brand and label, the price would be a lot superior.
oudTouch starts fruity and sweet, it develops with very earthy florals - with a very nice rose for instance - and it offers an ambery sweet animalic dark woody and smoky bottom for the drydown. It's a fragrance that just does not go unnoticed. On top of it it's conceived with a mild intensity and good ingredients, good enough for dating and quite good for formal events or a night out. Performance is above average even for this type of notes.
I would swear that the fragrance contains sandalwood and/or oud although those notes are not listed.
It's a real gem and you wouldn't imagine it looking at the odd bottle and its retail price. Probably the oudTouch ugly flacon may even that balance a little bit :-)
Similar scents are bound to cost a lot more. I may exemplify with more expensive perfums but with a reasonably similar scent: l remember for instance "Trade Routes Collection - Cairo" from Penhaligon's, or "Oud Isphaan" by Dior.
Do I recommend it? oh yes, for sure! This one is not to miss.

Music - Frank Sinatra & Bono Vox - "I've Got You Under My Skin"

What a gem!
I'm not going to say a lot about this one!
Such an amazing scent
Costs $20 smells like a $200 niche fragrance
Don't let the name fool you though thia is rose not oud
I happen ro find a huge difference but who cares it smells really good
And lasts up to 24 hours on your skin and up to a week on your clothes
Yeah up to a week no joke!!!
Performance is phenomenal
Don't miss out!!!!!!
DarkAndHeavy
Oud beginners and chemotherapy to try out
I dare with this perfume the first time to a strong Oud, well at least a perfume which pretends to be Oud, in the pyramid it is not listed finally. Before I bought OudTouch blind, I sniffed my way through some of my city's perfumeries to see how Oud smells at all.
Oud Wood = sorry, is too lax to me, there is just not enough power behind.
Tobacco Oud = GEIL, because violent and robust, but too expensive for me personally.
Armani Eau de Nuit Oud = has enough power, smells balanced and not animalistic. Good price-performance ratio.

So far so good, Armani Eau de Nuit Oud is on my buy list, but I remember a fragrance which is presented by many on Youtube as a mega Oud at mini price... OudTouch.

Nungut OudTouch was just in angabot for about 15 Euro so I just ordered it. The scent arrived today and so I perceived it:
I open the package and smell it without even having sprayed it. My first thought: "Oh Oh that smells animalistic, probably a bad buy" because honestly I like heavy fragrances but no animal 80's Powerhouse perfumes like Kourus.

I sprayed it on my arm and thought to myself: "Uf he's a bit stinker. Does a combination of oud and rose really smell? It's already violent".

Over the next few hours I smell my arm again and again and imagine how well the scent would fit into a Shisha Bar. The oriental flair is clearly recognizable, I feel like at a communion in the desert of Qatar at the campfire and I would like to greet everyone only with salam aleikum. Kind of awesome, but it doesn't quite fit a 23-year-old I am. I rather see the scent on a man 35+ years old.

Somehow it's great to smell so different and not Sauvage and D&G the one like every other.
The shelf life is 12 hours+ without any problems, the Sillage is bombastic, but one thing must be clear, (at least as a young guy) with men and women of the same age, the fragrance will definitely not go down well. I predict comments like "I don't like it", "what smells so funny?", "old man perfume"

The fragrance goes well with a 2 metre tall, muscular southerner with tidy hair on his chest. The one who does not look like this does not wear the scent, but the scent does.

PapiChuloPapiChulo 11 days ago
If u wanted to step out and handle business for a few hours...and didn't want to wear an expensive frag...then this is it. Real talk.
TsoTso 9 months ago
This one made me realize I dont like this type of oud, at least not this loud. This is too strong for me personally and as such unwearable.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Cheapy oud without oud which smells much more expensive and lasts the whole day. A must buy for oud lovers.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
If Franck Oliver designed oudTouch out of sheer luck, he must be a very lucky person. It's a magnific alternative to Dior Oud Ispahan.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 3 years ago
A spectacular Oud that nothing has to envy to much more expensive and niche perfumes. Sweet, creamy and dirty wood, highly recommended.

Guten Rutsch ......***
by Camey5000
by Camey5000
by Amberfreak
WAS OUDED DENN DA SO GUT?
by AromaTikka
by Bnd007
by NicosV
by NicosV

Popular Franck Olivier

Sun Java White for Men by Franck Olivier oudVanille by Franck Olivier blackTouch by Franck Olivier Sunrise Vetiver by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Sun Java for Men / Sun Java Prestige for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Franck Olivier Sun Java White for Women by Franck Olivier Eau de Passion Men Intense by Franck Olivier Amber by Franck Olivier Franck Olivier by Franck Olivier Passion Men by Franck Olivier Sunrise for Men by Franck Olivier blueTouch by Franck Olivier nightTouch by Franck Olivier Red Franck by Franck Olivier Sunrise Urban Ice by Franck Olivier inBlack by Franck Olivier Bamboo for Men by Franck Olivier whiteTouch by Franck Olivier Passion Women by Franck Olivier