Esprit de Fleurs 2007

Esprit de Fleurs by Frapin
Esprit de Fleurs is a perfume by Frapin for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesOrris rootOrris root
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver
CedarCedar

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 26.11.2018.

Floral frenzy
If you are searching for a niche fragrance that is both a sillage monster and a powerful floral, this would be your best choice.

I've had a cotton bud which was sprayed with this fragrance in my bag for over a month, and surprise, surprise, it still smells strongly and still manages to scent and deoderize my bag.

Well, Esprit de Fleurs is certainly an interesting scent. It's expensive smelling, rich, slightly soapy and very flowery, and although I love how this fragrance makes all the contents in my handbag smell exquisite, it's not what I usually like to wear on my actual skin.

If you've ever accidently sprayed a room fragrance on your skin thinking it was an ordinary perfume, you'll know what I'm talking about. You certainly smell lovely, however you can't help feeling a little like a burning scented candle in an inclosed space. That's how I felt when I wore Esprit de Fleurs.

I had this continuous urge to run to the nearest restroom and wash this stuff off, however I stuck with it because I was mesmorised by what it smelt like in the air around me. If it wasn't so expensive, I might have considered buying this fragrance for use as an air freshner.

If Esprit de Fleurs were a little softer and not so heavy with the rose, jasmine and vanilla notes, I can see this fragrance being quite a popular and wearable scent. Yet for now, it only smells like an expensive air freshner.

by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular Frapin

L'Humaniste by Frapin 1270 by Frapin Caravelle Épicée by Frapin Passion Boisée by Frapin Paradis Perdu by Frapin Terre de Sarment by Frapin The Orchid Man by Frapin Isle of Man by Frapin 1697 (Absolu de Parfum) by Frapin Speakeasy by Frapin Nevermore by Frapin 1697 (Eau de Parfum) by Frapin If by R.K. by Frapin Laskarina by Frapin Checkmate by Frapin Bois Blanc by Frapin