№ 88 Bahia 2009

№ 88 Bahia by Frau Tonis Parfum
№ 88 Bahia is a popular perfume by Frau Tonis Parfum for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

AlmondAlmond CinnamonCinnamon MagnoliaMagnolia CherryCherry NutmegNutmeg Lemon grassLemon grass

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 05.02.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Germany smells Modern and expansive
I have been Traveling to Germany very often because of my job , mostly to Munich and Frankfurt and one time on Christmas I mentioned the very special scent that was everywhere around in a Munich Airport , should be a store room perfume or maybe any cleaner .
Also this scent I have catches in some stores here and there .
It was somehow very clean industrial but also very elegant and modern , this scent was making my day and improved the self confidence somehow .
After a few years I was not Traveling to Germany anymore and forgot how does it smell , actually I didn’t remember it at all until one day I was gifted a decant of Babia frm my friend and without knowing the brand at all (had no idea it was even German) I immediately remember the Germany , imagine how surprised was I when discovered it’s a German brand .
That’s why it smells to me absolutely like Germany :
Modern , Clean , Industrial , Complicated and very Elegant and expansive , like a business woman or men , dressed in expansive grey suit and white shirt Traveling in business class with only his / her Mac together.
No smiles , no sweets , no gourmands for my nose .
Gorgeous longevity and projection ,
For sure will wear on business meetings and for Traveling .
Beautiful and doesn’t reminds me anything in the market
Vacation to spray on
When I was visiting Mrs. Tonis in Berlin, when I was sniffing the cherry note, it came out most strongly. Today, when I sprayed it on, it showed a different picture, because it simply smells like vacation :) My still untrained nose can't really differentiate between the different notes but the scent is slightly sweet, not too heavy, makes you in a good mood and keeps coming back to you. Could be my summer favorite. It is made by Lehmann.

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Frau Tonis Parfum

№ 10 Linde Berlin / Unter den Linden by Frau Tonis Parfum № 33 Vild by Frau Tonis Parfum № 17 Laundrette by Frau Tonis Parfum № 45 Larissa by Frau Tonis Parfum № 18 Bogota Berlin (Eau de Parfum) by Frau Tonis Parfum № 11 Si Tu Savais by Frau Tonis Parfum № 30 Thé Arabique by Frau Tonis Parfum № 56 Valeria by Frau Tonis Parfum № 19 Oud Weiss (Eau de Parfum) by Frau Tonis Parfum № 16 Jardin Vertical by Frau Tonis Parfum № 14 Grasse à toi by Frau Tonis Parfum № 25 Bouquin by Frau Tonis Parfum № 12 Accroche-Coeur by Frau Tonis Parfum № 08 Été Éternel by Frau Tonis Parfum № 05 Aventure (Eau de Parfum) by Frau Tonis Parfum № 44 Feige (2018) by Frau Tonis Parfum Volkswagen - Mémoire de Pētrole by Frau Tonis Parfum № 70 Habanera by Frau Tonis Parfum № 20 Sminta by Frau Tonis Parfum № 22 Hamburg by Frau Tonis Parfum