№ 05 Aventure (2012) Eau de Parfum

№ 05 Aventure (Eau de Parfum) by Frau Tonis Parfum

№ 05 Aventure (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Frau Tonis Parfum for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-green. It is still in production.

Pink pepper, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Ambergris, Patchouli

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 21.09.2019

8.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Fun adventure
The 8-or-10-ml-pullette of this fragrance, which is just in front of me, I dusted as a giveaway on the edge of an after-show party of this year's Berlin Fashion Week, squeezing myself between models and it-girls. My world is not far away, but an old school friend, living in another corner of Germany, who works at the interface of journalism and fashion/design/culture, was recently in Berlin - and there we used this event as a meeting place for a reunion.

Full of doubt I have just held the flak king against the picture here on the screen to test the shade of the incense, and yes, certainly, it is exactly the same apricot. My guess was actually that Mrs. Toni, perhaps a little nervous and overworked during the preparations for the event, had confused the storage tanks
Because this fragrance neither smells adventurous, nor do I get it in the least with the indicated scents pepper, vetiver, cedar wood, amber and patchouli together. This is like the picture of a flower meadow with the caption "Crossing the Sahara". I perceive here a very light green, fresh, strikingly flowery-light (lily of the valley, violet, tulip, so the direction) scent, perhaps also with sweet-fruity notes (direction apricot, sweet plum), with a spicy-woody-vetiverigen base only noticeable with a very exact smell and a light (not unpleasant, but nevertheless somehow perceptible) synthetic accompanying music.

That's absolutely not a bad smell for me, rather the opposite. But still a) extremely (too much for me) brushed against the line of the awakened expectation; b) a little bit too harmless and pleasing and c) for this performance with about 150 Euro per 100 ml a little bit overpriced to get more than 7,0 from me.

Durability and sillage not intoxicating, but still acceptable; target group from my point of view tends to be feminine.