yDe 2 by Fridge by yDe
yDe 2 is a perfume by Fridge by yDe for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

CurrantCurrant
LiquoriceLiquorice
NutsNuts
VanillaVanilla
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 29.09.2021.

ScentofSoil
Currant and vanilla with a leathery vibe
I generally buy face creams from Fridge. Fridge is a small Polish company that produces great hand-made cosmetics without preservatives - hence the name. Fridge cosmetics have to be kept in a fridge. I admit I am addicted to some of them. Unfortunately, their fragrances are not so great but still worth a try.

They are definitely niche fragrances. yDe 2 is "soft niche" though it isn't mainstream, either. The notes have changed - the current formulation does not contain nuts or licorice, but fresia and iris instead. I believe I bought a bottle with the licorice note, but I can smell mainly currant, vanilla and woody notes. Towards the end, the fragrance gets leathery, or is it suede? It definitely has a slightly masculine vibe. I think a man could pull it off. There are definitely more interesting and more niche Fridge fragrances like Tea without Sugar, Meadow Melody or Don't Follow Me. I blind bought this one because it was 30% off.

Pay in mind, that this is a perfume based on natural substances, without the many chemical enhancers and fixatives. That's why it smells different than "regular" perfumes and that's why, I guess, it gets low notes. People are just not accustomed to it.

The sillage is quite weak. The longevity is somewhat better. I think this perfume could be worn all year round but it smells the best in warm weather. I think it is suitable for office wear.

I'm not a fan of the bottle. It is the same type of bottle they put their rose water or deo in, only adorned with small crystals.

Popular Fridge by yDe

Dirty Whisky by Fridge by yDe Frozen Lotus by Fridge by yDe Tea Without Sugar by Fridge by yDe Lost Passenger by Fridge by yDe yDe 9 by Fridge by yDe yDe 5 by Fridge by yDe Don't Follow Me by Fridge by yDe Meadow Melody by Fridge by yDe Use Me by Paprocki & Brzozowski by Fridge by yDe yDe 7 by Fridge by yDe Between Words by Fridge by yDe Catch me... if you can by Fridge by yDe Almost White by Fridge by yDe Middle of Blue by Fridge by yDe