Agua Magnoliana (2010)

Agua Magnoliana by Fueguia 1833

Agua Magnoliana is a perfume by Fueguia 1833 for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-floral. It is still in production.

Julian Bedel

Top Notes Top NotesMagnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum grandiflorum
Base Notes Base NotesWhite sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.05.2018

7.5 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Slow awakening
Impatience is one of my biggest faults. I had to give more time to AGUA MAGNOLIA, till it realizes, that it is sitting already on my skin. I also like to sniff the fragrances very close, and this perfume refuses the contact – with small thorns set in my olfactory.

So the features: first it is too fresh for my taste. Unidentified fruits come after few minutes, the whole structure is soaked in water. Comely and weak. Rather an imagination about a place than a perfume – as it is expected from Fueguia 1833, their success is based on this strategy.
Unfortunately we receive so much pleasure before the cheap synthetic cloud is spreading over the skin. Really, I could even buy an uncostly celebrity perfume for maximum 10 USD for the same feeling. And it gets stronger and stronger, exactly in those moments, when I want to mute it.

Base is a friendly, good tart fruit, reminds me to currant.
I am still incompatible with fresh perfumes :-( But my Sister, who likes them, has the same opinion about AGUA MAGNOLIA.

Popular Fueguia 1833

Darwin by Fueguia 1833 Xocoatl by Fueguia 1833 La Cautiva by Fueguia 1833 Juan Manuel by Fueguia 1833 Mbucuruyá by Fueguia 1833 Lago del Desierto by Fueguia 1833 Misiones by Fueguia 1833 Malena by Fueguia 1833 Malabrigo by Fueguia 1833 Ballena de la Pampa by Fueguia 1833 Hornero by Fueguia 1833 Conquista by Fueguia 1833 Amalia Gourmand by Fueguia 1833 Biblioteca de Babel by Fueguia 1833 El Mono de la Tinta by Fueguia 1833 Jacarandá by Fueguia 1833 Elogio de la Sombra by Fueguia 1833 Humboldt by Fueguia 1833 Quebracho by Fueguia 1833 Beagle by Fueguia 1833