Beagle by Fueguia 1833
Beagle is a perfume by Fueguia 1833 for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Julian Bedel

Top Notes Top NotesOak wood
Heart Notes Heart NotesRum
Base Notes Base NotesGun powder

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.08.2020.

A no alternative to Tom Ford Tobacco Oud
Starting with my holiday in Italy we spontaneously visited Milan.
In a side street next to the big Victor Emanuel Gallery I found the Fueguia Store.
To my sorrow, there was a young and fabulous Italian girl my age who could speak German and who made the perfumes taste good to me.
After some glass sniffing (the perfumes are sprayed in glasses here and not on paper strips) I became aware of the Beagle and bought it. A great wooden packaging, which is numbered. The fragrance wrapped in a wafer-thin tree bark, plus an old card plus a certificate for the purchased fragrance.
That's where I come in:
A very masculine but also powdery blend with spicy notes.
The masculine is probably the composition of the oak as well as the gunpowder, which makes the fragrance really extraordinary. But as I said, nevertheless, this male bomb is somehow soft and not too overpowering. I actually hardly smell any rum at all, which is not bad at all.
A really nice scent for the summer evening. During the day I wear it only in the cold times, because it becomes really intrusive under heat. Because that's what I like about this scent. It has a beautiful silage but it is not obtrusive or even takes up the room
It is also a real niche fragrance, as the fragrances are exclusively available in their own stores or online shop.

The only shortcoming is that the durability is only ok. Think 6/7 hours he'll make it.

Ps: Unfortunately I didn't get the number of the shop assistant...

by Gerdi9
by Gerdi9

Popular Fueguia 1833

Darwin by Fueguia 1833 Xocoatl by Fueguia 1833 Juan Manuel by Fueguia 1833 La Cautiva by Fueguia 1833 Elogio de la Sombra by Fueguia 1833 Misiones by Fueguia 1833 Malabrigo by Fueguia 1833 Ballena de la Pampa by Fueguia 1833 El Mono de la Tinta by Fueguia 1833 Hornero by Fueguia 1833 Malena by Fueguia 1833 Mbucuruyá by Fueguia 1833 Amalia Gourmand by Fueguia 1833 Conquista by Fueguia 1833 Biblioteca de Babel by Fueguia 1833 Tinta Roja by Fueguia 1833 Yakeñ by Fueguia 1833 Castillos by Fueguia 1833 Thays by Fueguia 1833 Agua Magnoliana by Fueguia 1833