Tel Aviv (2017)

Tel Aviv by Gallivant

Tel Aviv is a perfume by Gallivant for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine, Bergamot, Blackcurrant bud
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Ylang-ylang, Rose, Freesia
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk, Liatris spicata absolute, Benzoin

Submitted by M3000, last update on 27.07.2019

8.0 9.0 4.0/10

I...am...a...BLUME!
Phew, the artificial flower that is hewn around my ears here (yes, I know, it was the nose that was just your......oh, I digress), makes even a flower lover like me gratefully reject the massive bouquet!

Tel Aviv begins furiously with all that flower stands around in the western scent organ. And so that even the last beloved would notice that the flower-giver would not be tainted by the size of the bouquet, the whole ensemble was pimped with lots of plastic flowers of supposedly tropical origin.

Brave as I am, the husband has already complimented me out of the living room, I resist the impulse to wash off the arm completely again and after about 2 hours I am rewarded with a beautiful flower scent, which I really like and which lasts an amazing 6 hours full.

Well, now I'm looking for a spare arm for the first few hours, after that I could take over again.
7.0 4.0 6.0 4.0/10

Tropical fruits à la Haribo
There was no friendship between me and Tel Aviv. I once had a sample of it, which I test first in spring and then again in summer. The scent comes across quite synthetic and unnatural on my Haul. In the beginning there is this strange tropical fruitiness à la Haribo. No flowers are perceptible to me. After a certain time, this fruitiness is then absorbed into the unpleasant scent of the unfresh scalp or the unfishy hair. This base note is very disturbing and was present every time at the end. As far as sillage and durability are concerned, I can only say that they are, in my opinion, very short for this proud price, for all the fragrances of this brand that I have tested.

Popular Gallivant

Brooklyn by Gallivant Istanbul by Gallivant London by Gallivant Tel Aviv by Gallivant Amsterdam by Gallivant Berlin by Gallivant Tokyo by Gallivant Los Angeles by Gallivant