Note di Sale 2019

Note di Sale by Gandini
6.9 / 10 6 Ratings
Note di Sale is a perfume by Gandini for men and was released in 2019. The scent is green-spicy. It is being marketed by Eurocosmesi / Coswell. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Marine notesMarine notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine MyrtleMyrtle
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean CedarwoodCedarwood Gaiac woodGaiac wood MuskMusk
Submitted by Elysium, last update on 03.02.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Lorenzobr
The smell of the sea - memories of sandy beaches.
I'm lucky enough to live just a few meters from the sea and let me tell you, this perfume is the perfect representation of the smell of the sea..
The moment you take out a beach towel from your bag, still wet and smelling of salt, that's the feeling you get from this fragrance!
To be honest, it is quite similar to Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma, but this is more delicate and gentle, which makes it more versatile in my opinion.,
It can be worn at work or in casual occasions and it's great. Furthermore, for the price paid (10 euro), it's an absolute must-have.
P.S. Don't know what happened to you Jazzy76, maybe you got a damaged perfume, but I can assure you that the quality is nice here.

Top Review 14
Sardigna, Sardegna, Sardenya - a memory
At the end of the last millennium, after school and even before my studies, I set off with a friend for my longest and furthest journey to date: 4 weeks of Sardinia in late summer. With his camping bus (T3, who cares) we were quite comfortable on this beautiful island. Comfortable from the point of view at that time, what were we young once!
The wind-blown, bizarre rocky landscape of Capo Testa, the sunset behind the sand dunes at Piscinas or the sunrises at Capo Coda Cavallo (for the early risers) are worth the trip alone. But at least as impressive were the unknown corners in the heartland, where we simply stopped for a night, if the police did not scare us away. Only with the mountain bike for shopping can become problematic, the Macchia thorns are hose killers!
And, of course, always accompanied by the fine Sardinian food, a red wine (also in large containers) and the national drink: Mirto di Sardegna. Obtained either from the berries (Mirto rosso, super sweet) or from the leaves and flowers (Mirto bianco, dry sweet), it tastes excellent well chilled on a warm summer evening and not only in Sardinia...

----------

...which brings us to the note di sale, because the myrtle is the defining ingredient here. At the beginning there's such a diffuse smell for 2 or 3 minutes, maybe it's supposed to be the salt note, I don't know. But then comes the myrtle, green, fresh, slightly sweet and with a few rough edges. But they are quickly taken away by the jasmine. Softly it goes there until after one hour a touch of guaiac discreetly spiced and Tonka also looks around the corner. The base consists of light musk with tonka, only discreetly sweetened. The cedar is unfortunately missing.

Why the perfume is called Note di Sale is not clear to me. No salt for miles. But I forgive it gladly, because Note di Sale is a beautiful green-spicy fragrance for him and for her. But I would definitely recommend a test, because myrtle is already special, you have to like it. On the skin it lasts 4 hours, on textile 7.

I like Note di Sale very much, it gives me the opportunity to remember the good times, because I can't always drink liqueurs, too much sugar shouldn't be healthy...

2 short views on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Something went wrong , at least with me: I smell something soapy-synthetic, not at all reminding me of marine landscapes! What a pity
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Surf, sand, and hot salty seed. Everything is in there, you'll get the ocean breeze vibe, seawater splashing against the cliff. A must-have!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Gandini

Vaniglia e Muschio by Gandini Muschio Bianco by Gandini Tabacco (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Agrumi del Mediterraneo by Gandini Legno di Agar (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Pepe Bianco (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Muschio Blu / Blue Musk by Gandini Melograno ed Incenso / Pomegranate and Incense by Gandini Aquamarina (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Lime e Basilico / Lime and Basil by Gandini Pompelmo ed Agrumi / Grapefruit and Citrus by Gandini Tè Bianco / The Bianco by Gandini Sandalwood (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Etrusca Uomo / Etrusca pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Iris Bianco by Gandini Lavanda ed Ambra Oro / Lavender and Gold Amber by Gandini Rosa Rossa e Fiori di Pesco / Red Rose and Peach Blossom by Gandini Mora e Muschio by Gandini Cedro Rosso (Eau de Toilette) by Gandini Foglie e Fiori d'Arancio / Orange Blossom and Leaves by Gandini