Armonia 2018

Armonia by Gattinoni
Armonia is a perfume by Gattinoni for women and was released in 2018. It is being marketed by Diamond International.
Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot FreesiaFreesia
Heart Notes Heart Notes RoseRose JasmineJasmine Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla PatchouliPatchouli
Submitted by multiple users, last update on 16.09.2019.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Jazzy76
smoky bottle ...and very little substance
A few days ago I was at my usual drugstore when i saw on the shelves a new fragrance with a very inviting and elegant "Fumé" bottle: it was "Armonia" by Gattinoni, an Italian brand . The look was wonderful and it reminded me of something classy and sexy at the same time, so I imagined a Depp and quite strong jus, maybe perfect for the winter time. So, I sprayed the scent on the mouillette and on my skin , but...what a disappointment!
What I smelled was only a pale and watered-down flowery bouquet without charcacter!
Anyway, I'll try to describe this very light scent : at the opening I smelled a very pale freesia note, while I didn't smell the citrusy touch of the bergamot I'm seeing right now on the pyramid.
At the heart , only a very light and far rose note, while Jasmine and orange blossom, although present, aren't perceivable.
The problem is the non-existent base: where are the tonka bean, the patchouli and the vanilla mentioned in the pyramid and which might give depth to this scent? maybe it could be my nose, but I didn't smell them at all!
Here in Italy there's an old saying sounding "Tanto fumo, poco arrosto" and the meaning is "a lot of smoke without substance". Well, in this case, I could say that there's a lot of "fumé"( looking at the bottle), but no substance.
Indeed, the sillage is weak and the longevity not so good . The price is quite affordable, but mind that you pay mainly the bottle and the packaging. However, if you're searching a very light and "innocent" scent to wear everyday and in the hot season too, although the "nocturne" and "winter"bottle, this one is your cup of tea.
A perfect "office scent"which will never irritate your neighbours' nose!

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Elegant fumé bottle hiding a too light, evanescent and a "watered down" scent. No base. Anyway, soft, clean , inoffensive and affordable

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Gattinoni

Neo Woman by Gattinoni Gattinoni Couture by Gattinoni Nota Blu by Gattinoni Neo Man by Gattinoni Prêt à Porter by Gattinoni