Grey Flannel (Eau de Toilette) by Geoffrey Beene

Grey Flannel 1975 Eau de Toilette

Taghi
06.09.2017 - 10:04 AM

Classic Masterpiece!

OK, this is a cologne released 32 years ago, so it's predictable that would smell familiar. also there is a Dove soap with this smell, but don't let that fool u. this is not a boring dated smell,in fact it's an incredibly fresh,eternal versatile scent. I like that some notes like almond and rose can be smell vividly. mine is made in USA with that lovely pouch. if u looking for a fresh cool scent with decent longevity and projection and don't care about release date, this is your scent.price is very bank account friendly. the only downside imo is the sprayer which is not controllable and u can not spray small doses. i think it's one of the worst atomizers I've ever seen. and one last thing , as mentioned by others below i think its unisex and women can wear it too.

Latest Reviews

TaghiTaghi 4 years ago
United Dreams - Dream Big for Men - Benetton

United Dreams - Dream Big for Men meh! nothing new
Citrus, tonka bean, with hint of vanilla and I may be wrong but I cannot sense any woody note. nothing new, kind of meh. poor to moderate longevity and sillage.

TaghiTaghi 5 years ago
Club Extreme - Mercedes-Benz

Club Extreme very classy but moderate performance
I smell leather, patchouli, bergamot and amber very nice, classy and masculine, suitable for formal occasions, but I have to say that performance is not top I had 3 to 4 hours longevity on my skin (about 12-20 hours on fabric)...