Femme by Georges Rech
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Femme is a perfume by Georges Rech for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notes, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 31.01.2019.

Almost classic "Florale"
While arranging my collection, I "discovered" a fragrance that I no longer knew was in my possession. Of course I had to test how it smells and then it came back to my mind.
"Georges Rech Femme" I once bought for my niece for her 20th birthday. She hung it up once, but then honestly told me that it was too "classic" for her. She then chose something "sparkling" from me....... and now he has appeared again with me.
The fragrance entrance is "fruity" with citrus notes and a "purple" hint of black currant.
Soon after, flowers can be seen, led by jasmine and ylang ylang, some rose in the background. This "heart" somehow seems "festive", with casual elegance.
After a while, when the base of the fragrance, which for me seems "balsamic", becomes between the "heart" and "head" of the fragrance, it also becomes slightly powdery, finely earthy and woody. The "Florale" predominates, however, with very good durability and balanced Sillage. A fine, very "classic" fragrance, very well made.
For me, however, there are no opportunities (just like for my niece) to wear this fragrance more often .
Nevertheless a high "score", because it is of high quality....

Popular Georges Rech

Muse Poudrée by Georges Rech Muse du Soir by Georges Rech Paris est une Fête by Georges Rech Nuit Secrete by Georges Rech Alexandrie mon Amour by Georges Rech French Story by Georges Rech Douce Aurore by Georges Rech Vert Galant by Georges Rech Homme by Georges Rech 3 Jours au Paradis by Georges Rech Le Temps de Vivre by Georges Rech Oriental Dream by Georges Rech Belle Divinité by Georges Rech Muse Blanche by Georges Rech Tempête Nocturne by Georges Rech Bleu Azur by Georges Rech Parfum Privé by Georges Rech Romance in Paris by Georges Rech