Deep Night 2001

Deep Night by Ghost
Deep Night is a perfume by Ghost for women and was released in 2001. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBelle de nuit flowerBelle de nuit flower
Indian roseIndian rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesDaturaDatura
ApricotApricot
PeachPeach
Base Notes Base NotesWhite woodsWhite woods
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.10.2021.

Back to the wild youth
Just reading the scents and the perfumer and surprised. From Michel Almairac are many fragrances that I love. Starting with Casmir and Heaven from Chopard to Dunhill Desire Man to Bryant Park. So I'm not surprised that I love this one very much too. I first met Ghost Deep Night in a perfumery on holiday in Spain. At that time I was in my wild goth time and found the fragrance with the dark purple bottle and the name already per se great. All the better that I liked it too. I remembered having already smelled it at an older colleague during my internship at that time, but that didn't bother me because I thought it was really good! Wore it a lot in the evening, of course at events of the black scene. That was a crazy time I wouldn't want to miss. At that time I also got around a lot within the country and therefore combine numerous memories with this beautiful scent. During my traineeship I used up certain a whole bottle, if I am not mistaken :)

Of course I still like to wear it today, because it brings back beautiful memories and still smells beautiful. I would classify him also tonight primarily in the evening and at colder temperatures. The fragrance is definitely dark and does not go well with midsummer. For a mainstreamer it is relatively unusual and even today not so widespread. I can see rose, peach, apple and vanilla. The shelf life could be a little bit better, because after a few hours it usually says goodbye on my skin.

Lovers of Casmir and its like could definitely like this one too :)

Deep Night
Ghost Deep Night is a very difficult perfume to find nowadays. It's a shame too because it is a good scent.

I think it is the night blooming cereus in the top notes, but the opening was way too strong and heavy for me. I prefer a fruitier opening with a floral heart. But if you like your top layers floral, you'd love this one.

After a half hour or so the fruity heart developed. Peach, apricot, and a synthetic bubblegummy note I can't put my finger on (but wish they'd left it out and put a fresher, greener note instead). It did get slightly cloying.

After about couple of hours the bottom notes showed up. Vanilla/woodsy notes along with some hints of the peach/apricot.

Staying power is impressive. You only need to dab a little. It is way too strong to apply liberally.

Sultry and Sensual
Deep Night is perfect name for this; it's dusky, sultry and sensual. (The name probably has as much to do with the Peniocereus note, a night blooming cactus, as the sultry nature of the fragrance.)

I agree with LadyRouge; this could be a unisex scent. I love the amber, musk, vanilla, woods, stone fruits and rose, but Peniocereus is likely the note that makes this unique, usual and voluptuous.

While it probably is better suited to evening, I've worn this to work, and it worked well, so it can go from day to night if there's ever the need.

Purple has always been my favourite colour, so I love the simplicity of the bottle. It's nice when a fragrance's packaging looks as good as it smells.

Seduced by Moonlight
Dark, sultry and heavy.

Ghost Deep Night gives me amber, musk in a trail of woodsy notes, a hint of cereus and a vibe of vanilla. It's a well blended and heady mix that seems to react strongly to body chemistry, I have heard very different impressions from people who use it, but all agree it's an unusual scent. On me it is slightly unisex, not too much, but enough to give it a bold character. It's reminiscent to Burberry Brit for Women but with a darker side.

The bottle doesn't need any recommendations, its plain to see that it's a beautiful crescent moon that graces any vanity.

Silage is: "A heavy and pretty aura of night time flowers and twilight." -- Longevity is great: 6+ hours.

A scent that should be loved during dream time moments and by people who like to dream.

by Timmama
by AmySourbutts
by Annkom
by Annkom

Popular Ghost

Ghost by Ghost Captivating by Ghost Serenity by Ghost Sheer Summer by Ghost Sweetheart by Ghost Eclipse by Ghost Ghost Man (Eau de Toilette) by Ghost Enchanted Bloom by Ghost Deepest Night by Ghost Summer Dream by Ghost Luminous by Ghost Summer Flirt by Ghost Ghost GirlCrush by Ghost Moonlight by Ghost Summer Moon by Ghost Whisper by Ghost Cherish  by Ghost Anticipation by Ghost Ghost Girl by Ghost Whitelight by Ghost