Ferré Rose Princesse (2009)

Ferré Rose Princesse by Gianfranco Ferré

Ferré Rose Princesse is a perfume by Gianfranco Ferré for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackberry, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear blossom, Lilac wood, Rose, Violet leaf, White magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Rosewood, Sandalwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 01.05.2018.

10.0 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

In the Incanto Flanker Vein (not so much like Ferre edp)
Ferre ROSE PRINCESS basically ratchets up the fruitiness of Ferre ROSE a couple of notches. This has a similar demeanor, though. Sweet and likeable, but not very profound. These fragrances remind me of members of the Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO series and FERRE ROSE PRINCESS, in particular reminds me of the fruitier members of that SF series. So, yes, they are fairly synthetic, but also reasonably well made. On good days, these sorts of compositions smell very good. On bad days, they are not so good. It's touch and go...

So, do I like this fruity FERRE ROSE PRINCESS? Well, I'm afraid that my fondness for these flankers diminishes in direct proportion to their distance from the original namesake, FERRE edp, which I love. FERRE ROSE I like, and FERRE ROSE PRINCESS I find just okay. It's a bit too juvenile for my tastes. If they make another derivative member of this series, it could actually be hate.

Anyway, I've learned my lesson: no conclusion can be drawn from an iconic perfume about any of its flankers!

(I just took a look at the perfumer's (Karine Dubreuil's) oeuvre, and it appears that she designed Salvatore Ferragamo SHINE as well. Like I was saying...)

Popular Gianfranco Ferré

Gianfranco Ferré for Man / Gianfranco Ferré Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré In the Mood for Love by Gianfranco Ferré Gianfranco Ferré (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré by Gianfranco Ferré Bergamotto Marino by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré by Ferré (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Gieffeffe by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré Rose by Gianfranco Ferré Camicia 113 (Eau de Parfum) by Gianfranco Ferré Essence d'Eau by Gianfranco Ferré Acqua Azzurra by Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Pure by Gianfranco Ferré L'Uomo by Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Tender by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré Black by Gianfranco Ferré Pontaccio 21 (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré GFF Donna by Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Man by Gianfranco Ferré GF Ferré Lui by Gianfranco Ferré