Fougère Italiano

Fougère Italiano by Gianfranco Ferré
Fougère Italiano is a popular perfume by Gianfranco Ferré for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

BergamotBergamot
Pink pepperPink pepper
JasmineJasmine
CedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 09.06.2021.

Fougere italiano
After i saw on ytube a review of fougere ialiano I bought a tester botlle for 13 euro.
I am not sure if is a clasic fougere but it smell nice, a litle bit sintetic and on my skin i can feel it around 5 hours.
In the opening I can smell bergamote and something sweet maybe that jasmen.
I didnt smell the cedar maybe is there for suport and in the dry down i can fell the musk.
It is a very easy to wear cologne for spring and summer and for the money I paid for it I have no regrets.

Fougere or not?
With the very first spray I was immediately wandering: is this really a fougere?The sure is that this is not an ordinery fougere.As you possibly know fougere fragrances are made by combining lavender, oakmoss, and coumarin ( the very first formula created by Paul Parquet in 1882) and not at all the actual smell of a fern.In our days most fougere fragrances include some other notes like citrus, herbaceous, green, floral, and animalic notes.
In this blend I can not recognize the most of these notes,So what do I recognize?There are citrus notes (but I can not capture the bergamot),a bouquet of floral notes,some musk vibes (but not in the same way as JPG LM) and minimal rose pepper.The whole thing is very fresh,floral and sweet and less or not at all spicy and woody.In my nose is a little bit synthetic and it reminds me shower gel fragrances also,but this is not bad at all.My wife noticed that there is also a feminine vibe and she would like to wear it sometimes.
The opening is strong enough,the lovgevity satisfying (about 5 hours in my skin) and the sillage average.It is an every day,versatile fragrance for the warm weather.
Do I like it?Definitely, YES.
It is my Mediterranean fougere.

ChiarettaChiaretta 6 months ago
un gran profumo, piacevolissimo da indossare,sa di fresco e pulito ma con la profondità del muschio. Per me unisex

by Seikosekara
by Seikosekara

Popular Gianfranco Ferré

Ferré by Ferré (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Gianfranco Ferré for Man / Gianfranco Ferré Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Gianfranco Ferré (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré In the Mood for Love by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Pontaccio 21 (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré Bergamotto Marino by Gianfranco Ferré Gieffeffe by Gianfranco Ferré Essence d'Eau by Gianfranco Ferré GFF Donna by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré Rose by Gianfranco Ferré Acqua Azzurra by Gianfranco Ferré Camicia 113 (Eau de Parfum) by Gianfranco Ferré Ferré Black by Gianfranco Ferré Gianfranco Ferré 20 by Gianfranco Ferré Camicia 113 (Eau de Toilette) by Gianfranco Ferré GF Ferré Lui by Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Tender by Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Man by Gianfranco Ferré