Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015) Parfum

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aquatic notes, Spicy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Sage, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.12.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jason Morgan.

8.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10

The good son-in-law
This comment is especially directed at the "men" among you who are so dependent and weak in relation to the female sex that they are desperately looking for a fragrance to spice up their bland appearance. "Jeremy" and "most complimented" would be the keywords that should be known to euvh..
So kids! A scent can't iron that.
But first let's take care of the facts and description of the fragrance.
The predecessor exists since the mid-nineties and was at the time in Vienna reminiscent of every second to smell. A mega seller. This one's been around for a few years and it's a little different. But just something.
There is not much to report about the scent.
First citric-aquatic, then aquatic-citric, then aquatic with a memory of incense. A pale memory, mind you.
Sillage is really fine for me and the durability for an aquatic fragrance I also find very good.
I would describe the scent as clean, pale blue and edgeless. A round thing. Everybody likes him. This does not mean, however, that this scent is bad. I like him a lot, too. Like Eros Ramazzotti. Everybody likes him, too. Tralala and nice. I always like to use it when there's no special occasion. To work, after sports and with mother to the doctor. Everyday stuff.
And now for the Jeremy stuff! So this guy does everything right for himself. But don't believe that! With the number of accesses this does not reflect a subjective opinion. The target group are the wannabe Casanovas among you. The WoW junkies who want to impress the womenfolk.
The scents, which are recurring in his videos (Aventus, Acqua di Gio, Malle, etc.) attract here from the real connoisseurs no one in front of the curtain.
And the compliments? Forget it, man. If there are, it's for real hot stuff. Gucci pour Homme the first is mentioned here..
So smell the scent! If you like it, buy it! It's a good aquatic scent. Almost always wearable up to 55. For every occasion. And grandma's just as happy as the grandchild's.
"So clean is he the boy"
"So good he does eat up"
Sometimes I want to be ironed, too. Then Acqua di Gio Profumo is the best choice!
A side blow for the commentator "BelleDeJour": After a good night it certainly doesn't smell of perfume, but of body juices and sweat. There's still air up there for the pickup artist!
8.0 7.0 6.0 7.0/10

KnowThis30
The end of the millennium reissued...
Most people know the original! The end of the millennium was heralded in the world of fragrance with a lively and fresh fragrance. The Profumo variant thus follows in at least great footsteps if you consider the popularity of this fragrance ...

... and fills them out excellently! The underlying DNA remains intact, the aquatic is neither ignored nor changed too much. Instead, the depth of the spicy notes has been enormously refined and in this variation harmonizes wonderfully with the newly added incense.

The durability is probably one of the biggest advantages of the Profumo variant, as the original suffered more than it gained in this respect due to multiple reformulations - not only on this point. Five to six hours come off without any problems, which is far more than the original seems to be capable of at the present time. If this time span seems too short for you to describe it as "problem-free", you should add a relativization: Most fragrances seem to form a slightly different symbiosis with my skin than is described by many reviewers. Fragrances that should hold like glue, vanish like a weak breath on a warm summer day - others with supposedly weak performance seem to hang around my neck like an open rehearsal bottle and linger there the dear long day. Acqua di Giò Profumo lands - in my opinion - somewhere in between. Nothing special! But finally back where the original was!

The Sillage is in my eyes (and/or in my nose) a double-edged sword! In the top note, the aquatic notes - after the first hint of alcohol has vanished - come into their own wonderfully and clearly. The same applies to the heart note, even if the darker spices and shrubs definitely set the tone here. The base note is disappointing for me! Not because the combination of patchouli and incense is out of place or smells otherwise inappropriate. No, rather it underlines the darkness of the Profumo variant, the newly added depth, the adult - if you want to call it that. If something in the base note disturbs me, it is the way this fragrance becomes very close in its final phase. Hard to spot, he seems to be begging for a refreshment from here on out.

On the other hand, there are hardly any words to be said about the bottle - the original in darkness. Following the theme of the fragrance, neither the bottle nor the fragrance were changed too much. Rather a little bit improved and paid attention to the old virtues.

So is this fragrance as good as its original from the end of the millennium? Clearly: Yes! What had to be changed was consistently tackled by Mr. Morillas and what had always worked was just as consistently left! But is it therefore an equally impressive fragrance as the original Acqua di Giò?
once the scent system expanding original Acqua di Giò?
Well...for all of you who were looking for a good (or in my eyes better and more masculine) replacement for your former treasure: In any case! For all of them, blind buying is nothing at all, which is clearly not advisable. If you liked the original, you will very probably like the Profumo version at least as much.
For all the others, however, it's more likely not! Owing to the time - and the amount of new fragrances appearing - the field of aquatic fragrances has grown and grown (as this is my first comment and I have only skimmed the guidelines of the forum, I refrain from mentioning alternatives for safety's sake) and over the years have produced more interesting and, in my opinion, at least equivalent fragrances. In contrast to the original, Acqua di Giò Profumo no longer rings the bell for a system change, but ranks as one of many almost inconspicuous in the crowd. A good smelling and soothing scent with which you can't do anything wrong and which can be worn in almost every imaginable situation (unlike some well-known Youtuber reviewers say, this is in my opinion not a scent that can only be worn in appropriate clothing).

Definitely an evergreen!
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Masculine, Successful, Ü-30...
For me, this fragrance has always reflected the successful and serene business man who knows what he wants and already has a lot to show in life. That's why I've been wearing this fragrance for some time now, be it in the office for important meetings, events or larger events such as weddings.

However, I clearly believe that this fragrance requires a minimum age (of course, anyone who wants can spray it on, we live in a free country ;)), but from my point of view it requires a certain degree of self-confidence and life experience, which is why I see Profumo more for men over 30. Anyway, I could hardly imagine a 19-year-old graduate on his moped wearing this scent.

For me, the fragrance itself has one of the most seductive and addictive openings you can find among men's fragrances. If it is sprayed on and the first short-term alcoholic haze has evaporated, I could smell my arm every 2 minutes and absorb the masculine and tangy fresh notes...

Contrary to what I have read here from time to time, I don't think that this fragrance has a bad shelf life. Of course, he doesn't last as long as his warm colleagues à la Bentley Intense or Paco One Million, but it's an aquatic fresh scent, for which he does extremely well. The Sillage does not last forever and is not too spacious, but the scent is still loosely perceptible on the skin even after 6 to 7 hours, which for me is perfectly sufficient for a fragrance of this category.

The bottom line is that this is a masterpiece of men's perfumery, which lives up to its great name and will always find a place in my cupboard.

The best fragrance for self-confident and successful types.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

For me "THE" evening fragrance
If I ever go out in a jacket in the evening, it's that smell. A great evening scent that does not need to hide even during the day.

Fragrance:
Woody intense and you always have some patchouli as a base in the nose. It was the first fragrance I ever got a compliment on when I greeted a lady. (We all love it ^^).

Durability: I would describe it as above average. Do you smell for a very long time in the evening, depending on how much you spray yourself with it. Performance also top!

Silage: Silage also very good, you can already tell the scent cloud.

Flacon: simple and ingenious. Sure this is the Armaniflakon we know and I find him simply and beautifully.

All in all a great perfume from Armani. I like this brand best.

quite ordinary.
My impression after a test day in the office: after the application a cold, green herbal fragrance came over, which was not sweet at all, but dust-dry. A few hours later I smelled lemon balm and various herbal scents, which I really liked. Unfortunately the smell came over like any racial water at the end. Far away it reminded me of the perfume: Magic Man by Bruno banani (but it was more fruity). I would have liked to have smelled the herbal fragrance until it faded completely, a pity. I'm afraid that way we won't become friends.
9.0 9.0/10

Sebastian80
Gio swapped his polo shirt for a black Slimfit shirt
1996: Acqua di Gio, a fragrance that EVERYONE wanted and that I also owned a bottle of at some point. I still have a good memory of him. Just a cheerful, charming Immergeher for men of all ages.
2015: Acqua di Gio Profumo, the new edition with huge hype in the back.
Frankincense and patchouli have made Gio more mature. He's definitely on the more masculine side now. He smokes, he sweats and his facial expressions have darkened.
As with some other "all time ready fragrances" of the last time, I also have my problems with Profumo to regard him as really fresh. Just sprayed on, I find the patchouli at temperatures around 30 degrees unbearably present and oppressive. To go out for dinner I would apply Profumo only under my clothes, on free skin he yells too much.
In the evening and on cool to mild days this fragrance is ideal. Sure, I must be in the mood to wear something louder, but at a birthday party around the turn of the year the fragrance proved its full strength. It was drunk and smoked, certainly also sweated and celebrated, but when I was driven home in the car (about 9 hours later) the driver remarked in surprise "It's amazing: after that night you still smell full of your perfume"
6.0 2.0 1.0 9.0/10

Less helpful Review
Nothing beats a long-term test !
Aqua di gio is one of those fragrances you keep hearing about.
In some charts list always above thereby, everyone knows him or has worn him sometime ...
now I have tested this fragrance in the perfumery and was convinced the thing judges really well!
so ordered right away for my birthday ... but already after the first day the big disappointment !
where is the shelf life ? after 1 hour everything was gone !.... for that price? Never again! Even Ck One works longer ... Aqua di Gio stinks of worlds against Dior Sauvage..
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

MTS
Fresh wind on the horizon
Actually I wanted the Acqua di Giò Edt, but because I didn't like the current version anymore I went back to the perfumery. The Edt doesn't smell like when I was an apprentice anymore. I wanted to revel in the past again ...

I still wanted a "refreshing" aquatic fragrance. My summer collection needs something new. I didn't want to buy Eau Sauvage and since I have a dupe of Aventus' Creed, I started looking for what else is available.

Apparently the new Profumo of ADG is the further development, improvement of the Edt. I still had Dylan Blue of Versace and Allure homme sport (extreme possibly) of Chanel in my head. So I sniffed my way through the scents and found the Profumo to be my favorite. It convinced me immediately. Didn't seem as shower gel like Dylan Blue and was somehow more refreshing than AHS. Although I am rather averse to incense because of Bleu de Chanel, I am fully convinced of it here. Amazing, maybe I also like BDC sometime.

In the opening, the scent reminds me of what used to be like. But I'm not quite sure anymore. The spiciness with the aquatic notes convinces refreshingly at the beginning and is great as a finish after body care over the body. A crowning finale, so to speak. And just like the scent settles on the skin, it flows through a great change within the first hour. Patchouli, which can be spotted at the beginning, appears more and more and gets with the incense this somewhat mystical depth and extension of the spectrum. It doesn't really need any more. The rose in the heart note brings some extra sweetness but is like the sage and rosemary rather subtle.

The shelf life is good. This is an Edp which in my opinion lives a long time. In the beginning it is loud, but loses after 2 hours gradually until after 6.5 hours it is still visible close to the body and quite honestly after 8 hours the nose filters it out anyway. But I recommend that you dose it carefully and feel your way towards it. Patchouli with its rather obtrusive nature can quickly be too strong. But a rather inviting fragrance doses accordingly. And always wondering what dominates more, patchouli or incense. Just a great couple. It alternates constantly.

As a field of application I can recommend this fragrance pretty much everywhere. It goes down well in the office, at home, at the exit or anywhere else. It can also be worn with almost any clothing and does not trivialize the wearer.

The Sillage is all right. Fortunately the scent is not spread all over the room like a Joop Homme. I don't like such scents so much anyway, because I don't have to/do not want to announce my performance. For close combat the perfume is incorruptible, already 2 women have returned with the kiss greeting again and praised the fine fragrance.

I can't say much about the bottle except that I like it. It is the simple, handy bottle we know from ADG. The magnetic lid is great. This makes the perfume look even better.
9.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Santiago or Alberto in the Church
Much has already been written about this fragrance. The one like him and... I'm one of the others.

After applying the fragrance, the 'Acqua di Gio' basic idea is clearly recognizable. It looks fresh, a scent for the warm days. But...!

For the original 'Acqua die Gio' also draw names like Annie Buzantian, Annick Ménardo, and Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud. It's a really fine fragrance for the hot days of the year. Only he runs out of breath fast.

This lack of stamina was probably the reason for the Profumo.

Here Alberto Morillas has tried alone to trim the basic idea of AdG to durability. The aquatic and citric notes are also quite fleeting here. The added incense note is not pleasant. It lacks a lot what the original AdG is for me.

The Profumo reminds me of something ... today I came upon it - the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. No - I did not follow the Way of St. James, but have acquaintances in Betanzos. There is no getting around such sights. There's a huge kettle of incense swiveling through the nave. A custom from the past, when daily body hygiene was rather not the rule. This superimposed the stench. Really a show. The widespread "scent" alone is sacral and difficult to bear for me.

This incense note, I find here (unfortunately) again.

Mr. Morillas also swept the cedar of the original AdG under the carpet. In the end, all that remains is this suffocating, herbaceous frankincense note with a slightly spicy patchouli. Unfortunately, she's clinging pretty tight. Everything that comes into contact with these scents will be occupied by them for days. The ancient meaning of incense in churches is probably fulfilled here.

The cleaning of the body before going to bed is obligatory here! With the whole cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, it gets a little cramped in bed.

A little less smoke and more woody, bitter cedar, that would be it!

The bottle with magnetic cap is well designed, but the sprayer is more like a water cannon. Use cautiously.

Conclusion: bottle and durability (unfortunately) hui. The smell and the Sillage connected with it not pooh - still goes so. It is not as bad as the text above might suggest. The good ratings here, I can partly quite understand.

But : Nothing for me! I have more portable alternatives.

Unfortunately I was guided by the top note, which strongly reminds me of the original AdG.

Now I've had the scent once in the collection, but then it's also good.

My advice to Alberto: "Ask someone who knows about it again at the next Flanker."

Although the original AdG may have its weaknesses in durability, you can use a pocket spray to add more on the way. Perhaps the volatility is even what makes this fragrance. The Profumo is not my solution to let the AdG stick to me longer.

Actually I can still think of something funny about a scent, but here .... but: Maybe a scent for the appraisal interview with employees. There can then be distributed reviews, like the blessing in the church! If I try this out ... ?
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Just masculine
I saw this fragrance, took 2 sprays and the first thing what came into my mind was fresh masculinity at his best. This is the fragrance which turns you to the age of 32. No matter if you are 26 or 46.
9.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

BeauDeJour
"My pillow smells like you!"
How many times have I heard that sentence? I've stopped counting a long time ago. Well, sometimes it's even the lady herself who smells like me - but is there actually a bigger compliment for a man (let alone for a scent!) than that a sweet pigeon with a sleepy voice, probably still dishevelled hair and happy facial expression still perceives his scent, although he's long gone?

A few years ago, when it was still quite new on the market, I discovered this fragrance. And I don't even know where or how anymore. Maybe it was even given to me? At least that was when I wasn't really into fragrances or scavenging perfumeries for lesser-known treasures - because the good Acqua Di Gio Profumo is a designer fragrance that's everywhere and easily available to everyone
I sprayed it on. I liked him immediately well, because he seemed to be male, fresh and simply "a sure number", especially as he also lasted long and was absolutely not sweet (I hate sweet scents on men). But only after testing many more fragrances in the following years did I realize how good it really is - despite many compliments from colleagues and acquaintances (I never got so many for a fragrance again) I had never really become aware of this fact. In the meantime it has become my signature scent, even though I had had enough of it in the meantime (in the truest sense of the word). Gone however are these ungrateful times, he is my absolute favorite!

Since I also started a few years ago as a Pick Up Artist (ignorant people might want to get information from Google right away and whether the one-sided and superficial reporting on the Internet is on me right away) and now maintain my own community including coaching, I also had to go for the meetings with the ladies. A good fragrance was therefore a must alongside good clothing, general body care and a more athletic constitution. The little nib should not be pushy, not too strong and too weak for a tender woman's nose, and also hold out the night when the for the lady unexpected "pull" (the crowning end of the date) already arises at the end of the first date. It should envelop me, make me feel more "attracted" and self-confident, give me an additional advantage over other men and - very importantly! - also bring compliments.

Since, depending on the extent of the seduction hobby or job, a certain psychological disorder in the form of confirmation by other people also belongs to it, I can assure you: If you want to get along well with women, spray the stuff on. Not two or three sprays. Make it eight, ten will hold better. I as a completely disturbed at large even tend to twelve, not counting the half splashes. No Sauvage or Aventus can compete with this pearl when it comes to compliments. This here is the ultimate scent for confirmation by women, measured purely by mass.
And how many times have I heard it... that sentence. "My pillow smells like you", "You smell so good", "Everything smells like you, hopefully until I go back to bed" or "I smell like you, I can't go home like this."

I even left an almost empty flanker on my pearl on the corridor chest of drawers - so that she can always sniff "me" as she passes by. I am Acqua Di Gio Profumo, and Acqua Di Gio Profumo is me. It's become a part of me.

No man of the male sex can do anything wrong with this fragrance - not at any time of year, not at any time, not with any woman. Whether on the toilet, at breakfast, in the office, in bed, in the club, or in the coffin - it simply always fits and probably always will. Meanwhile I have the third or fourth bottle on the shelf, and it will certainly not be the last. Sure thing.

But why the not quite perfect rating? Because it now seems to me that it doesn't smell as long and as intense as before - but after some googlerecherche I'm pretty alone with that. No, I'm not gonna get fed up with him again. I'll just switch to fifteen sprays! MIR EGAL!

PS: This is my first comment, for which I've just registered - more will follow soon. Passively I follow the airy hustle and bustle here but already for a while. ;-)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Integral
My association of aquatic scents
At the beginning of last year I added this fragrance to my collection. I didn't like it that much back then. That's because it was too aquatic for me.
A very large part reminded me of Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue, who had shaped my previous idea of aquatic fragrances. This is probably found in the initial citric-aquatic mix of sage, citrus and musk, which is accompanied by a light peppery flavour. Patchouli also has an effect on the seasoning here. The result is a much spicier and more aggressive version of Polo Blues. Unfortunately, this wort expresses itself to the extent that it reminds the scent a little of stale, salty algae water. Imagine a Polo Blue or a normal Acqua di Gió that is mixed with algae.
Fortunately, I have remained stubborn with this fragrance and have found more favor in the meantime. He coined my picture of the aquatic fragrance.
Also its durability is good. For me, AdG Profumo is a year-round fragrance suitable for everyday use, which is preferably used at medium temperatures in summer.
7.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

The best all-rounder
Here's my first comment on a perfume, so please forgive me. I am not an expert, but I can describe how the fragrance feels and behaves with me.
For a long time I wanted to get the normal Acqua Di Gio, but somehow I never got it. According to reports, the durability is not perfect, and many people simply wear it. Then I became attentive from 3 years by chance to this smell. Seen, tested, bought. What can I say? I was very impressed. Profumo definitely possesses the DNA of the normal Acqua di Gio, but in the background a completely new façade is formed. Aquatic fresh start with a hint of patchouli . After a few minutes, the remaining fragrances started. Fresh, aquatic and yet spicy. Hard to describe, the fragrance is just perfectly balanced. The shelf life and the sillage are excellent for a fresh fragrance. Here I can rely on a long day that I smell good all day long. Now we come to another advantage of the perfume. It really suits every occasion and every season of the year. Fresh enough for summer, interesting and multi-layered enough for spring and autumn and heavy enough to be pleasantly noticed even in winter. Whether in a suit, leisure time or swimming trunks.

I'm perfectly happy and will always have a bottle in the collection. No fragrance has ever earned me more compliments from both sexes.
All in all, an impressive all-rounder fragrance that you can access without thinking.
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

classic everyday scent!
The Profumo smells much fuller and spicier than its white brother, but the similarity cannot be overlooked. He is very pleasant and completely unobtrusive. Probably nobody's gonna mind about him. Durability, sillage and bottle are also good to very good.
By the way, I think it's a year-round fragrance, but in winter it's even better. In summer I'd switch to the white one, because he brings more fresh ones
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

DarkWinterCS
Noble, smoky-aquatic and a touch business man
Aquatic scents were never really mine. Too often reminiscent of cheap shower gel and seldom the way a good perfume is imagined. Now I have become attentive by YouTube on this here. Sounded interesting, I thought. Also the mentioned incense note knew to make me curious at first. So I decided to order the scent. So a pure blind purchase for me with hopefully good prospects of success.

After the bottle was finally with me I sprayed wildly and resolutely on it and wanted to be enthusiastic, flashed and blown away. But in the beginning there was none of it. Instead, pure disillusionment and big question marks. What is it? THAT? OK, I figured that would come. But as the day went by, my enthusiasm stopped. Rather olfactory boredom with some disappointment.

Then came the day that would change everything for this fragrance. It was very warm outside. Much warmer than the day I first tested the fragrance. So three sprays to the neck and out to the pleasure. Already the first meters in the fresh air were remembered by me. So fresh, so smoky-spicy and pleasantly cooling. Simply pure fun in the warm sun and the proof not to give up right away. Because today the fragrance is mandatory in my collection and always at the start as soon as it gets warmer. Even on pleasant evenings with a shirt this is a trunk scent. It simply looks so light and yet so strong, so fresh and yet spicy. Also suitable for everyday use and yet elegant.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

THE all-rounder
I'll get to the point without much fuss. For me, Acqua di Gio Profumo is the all-rounder par excellence. Whether in everyday life, at work, to the leather jacket, to the suit, to the party ... in spring, in summer, in autumn ... he can do everything! This freshness and light spice kicks me every time. But just because I always want this kick, I don't wear it on every occasion or every day. Of course the scent DNA is known and actually everyone should have smelt or unconsciously heard an offshoot of the Acqua di Gio series, but really every time I wear it I get compliments. Whether it's women or men. I'm surprised every time, but of course it also strengthens my opinion about this fragrance. Would there be a price for versatility ... My winner would be determined!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Dark Masculine Freshness
We have to be honest here. Great fragrance, great smell, tons of compliments. Phenomenal combination. Spring and Summer gem. Great pick for a real man. Very very masculine and dominant freshness here. That aquatic freshness DNA is unmistakable. Very good for a night out and maybe a bit casual (with less sprays). Performance could be better. I only get 6-7 hours with some 2 hours(hardly) of projection.
Pretty high price for this one. One of those fragrances that can suddenly put you in a good mood.
Overall : 8/10
7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

My great love.
I love this fragrance, I guess that says it all ;) Men love him, women are divided. But I don't care about that, because I like this composition and like to wear this scent very much.
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Scent of a man
The bottle is minimal, black and mysterious and recalling strong and gentle at the same time: it's the symbol of the man of the 3rd millennium,brave but sensitive .
This scent is a great and good balanced composition : first of all, at your nose arrive the fresher citrusy-aquatic notes made more lively by a spicy accent. The, the heart reveals an aromatic bouquet of Rosemary and sage, but is the base which stays on the skin for hours (I tested it on myself although I'm a woman and it's really pleasant !)
with a very harmonious accord of patchouli, not too earthy, and frankincense, noyt so oriental but quite "cold", almost liturgical. A contemporary and classy "four seasons scent" to wear by day as well as by night , with a good sillage and a satisfactory longevity without resulting heavy . It could be worn at the office too, if sprayed with thrift.
Last but not least, dear men, as a woman, I think that a man wearing this scent is very sexy and refined, so ...why don't you try iy? the price is high, I know, it, but the quality repays!
6.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Acqua di gio Profumo
This is my video review for a very popular flanker of an amazingly popular aquatic from the house of Armani. I hope you enjoy the review and find it useful. Thanks

AmberScent 20 days ago
This is my real one and only Acqua di Gió. I love its fresh spiciness with a bit of incense and a shade of darkness.+3
Nik604 21 days ago
One of the most overhyped and too expensive for what it is fragrance . Smells cheap and uninspired , the OG is like Aventus compered to this
10.0
5.5
DPArtist 55 days ago
A masterful evolution of the famous EDT, Profumo is more masculine, a little darker and certainly stronger. The best ADG along with Essenza+1
Jacket1 74 days ago
Seems like a bland scent+1
Pio 8 months ago
Nice scent, not the most original though.+1
JoaoMartins 14 months ago
Nauseous Fragrance. Good for killing bugs or to keep unwanted people away from you. Almost as bad as the original+2
1.0
KLewis 16 months ago
Bit overrated but still very nice, great for summertime.
Jazzy76 16 months ago
Deep and fresh at the same time. Spicy-aromatic with a light oriental touch, it's the perfect balance between freshness and mystery+1
Yos 16 months ago
Manly and smells great. Also it has good performance :) Highly recommend!
Carlitos01 18 months ago
This is the only Acqua di Gio that I trully appreciate. It's a bit overrated but nevertheless it is a refreshing, alluring, spicy perfume.+3
Lucian 3 years ago
A bit over rated IMO. I paid to much money for it and I regret that. I get a lot more compliments and better performances with Essenza.+3
9.0

Usedom, 2019. Dieser faszinierende Duft von Giorgio Armani begleitete mich am wunderschönen Strand von Bansin.
by Twentytwo
Ein Schuss ein Treffer.  Ich dachte für solch ein Foto bräuchte ich 100 Versuche  ;-)
by Shivsri13
by BruceLee
by Hndrk
by Hndrk
by Integral
Nachfolgemodel Ginger Lemon (rechts), Jason Morgan (links)
by Pepper81
by JB89
by FruchtKnecht
by FruchtKnecht

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani