Acqua di Giò Profumo 2015 Parfum

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Top 33 in Men's Perfume
Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Spicy notesSpicy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium
SageSage
RosemaryRosemary
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jason Morgan.

ManscentsManscents 4 years ago

„Sea air in a bottlle”

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a very good summer fragrance by Alberto Morillas . When i wear this the scent it reminds me of the beach and sea on a hot summers day....
JayNayJayNay 4 months ago

„I’m not made for aquatics. Update Aug 6th 2021”

My first review here. I planned to write a few words about something I like but I changed my mind. To me this stuff is in the same...
Acqua di Giò on steroids
I love the Acqua di Giò EdT. That first of all in advance. Fantastic fragrance that I instinctively always associate with holidays, sea and count among the aquatic best fragrances, in a row with the For former Davidoff Cool Water. However, the problem is and always has been the soft sillage and short longevity. Normal for a fresh, aquatic EdT, sure. The Acqua di Giò Profumo against it: Top, also in the respect.

The genius Alberto Morillas has actually managed to lift his 90s fragranceAcqua di Giò EdT to a new level. The DNA remains, the fresh, maritime chords predominate. The great thing, however, is that it becomes more herbaceous, greener without synthetics! That's something you have to get right. Many fragrance notes from the original AdG are no longer there, the scent has been reduced to the essentials here: Freshness (bergamot, maritime fragrances), greenness (sage, patchouli, rosemary, herb) and spice (decent portion of incense). This makes the origin Acqua di Giò rounder and especially stronger and more durable!

Sillage and durability, you can hardly believe it for a fragrance like Acqua di Giò, is at a good 6h minimum! The fragrance suits every season and occasion, although I have to say that it comes into its own best when you are freshly showered or transpired during sports or in the summer. The fragrance is Acqua di Giò as you love it with more power

Intense !!
Released in 2015, Acqua Di Gio Profumo is a deep and sophisticated fragrance, intensely masculine, with mineral freshness that symbolizes the meeting of sea and rock.
It retains the freshness of bergamot and a marine note skilfully blended with the bewitching depth of a thousand-year-old incense, a sensual, inspired, almost autobiographical raw material by Giorgio Armani.
Inspired by couture, this perfume is a concentrate of telluric forces.
A dark rock polished by the power of the waves.
It's fresh, clean, with a unique character.
We open the top notes with bergamot and marine, mineral notes...
We continue with the heart notes of geranium, rosemary and sage.
To finish with the base notes, namely patchouli and incense.
It's very masculine (but not too much), intense, modern, sophisticated, with a slight oriental touch.
This fragrance is the perfect balance between freshness and mystery.
You always feel very elegant when you wear it, because it has a really addictive smell.
Not a teenage schoolboy fragrance.
To give you an idea, it imitates the smell of pebbles freshly picked up on the beach, the smell of hot wet stone, mixed with a volcanic atmosphere of salty sea air...
We obviously feel the DNA of Acqua Di Gio for men, but this one is different, with i would say a little more "mature" side.
The smell is neither heavy nor sickening, on the contrary.
It's fresh, aromatic, smoky... I miss the qualifiers...
Personally, i use it in summer as well as in winter.
The olfactory evolution is interesting, because you have the impression that it changes every 30 seconds, like a teleportation to so many different places.
Giorgio Armani for me created the collision of sea waves and volcanic rock.
The longevity is excellent, between 8 and 10 am, with a moderate/powerful sillage.
In short, you will not go unnoticed.
How then is it possible to resist such a smell...
The bottle has kept its visual appearance, but this time is painted black, a color reminiscent of charred rock.
If it is placed against the light, it is translucent and you will be able to see its contents.
The cap is magnetic and the end result is very attractive.
Conclusion: This Profumo seems at first glance a "simple" perfume, but which meets several requirements, such as versatility, refreshment, elegance, good durability, etc...
He therefore represents a serious candidate, even in 2021.
My rating: 9/10

ADG PH In a parfum version
This fragrance is a very good flanker of the original Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme. The scent is very similar and the longevity and sillage is almost twice as good as the original, although i think the cosmair version of the original is way better than the current version. The IFRA strikes again. Man i hate those dopes. Grow a pair and stop the nonsense already!! Parfumo is a nice strong fragrance that lasts just about most of the day which is very good for an aquatic scent. I personally do not care all that much for these aquatic fragrances but every once in a while they are necessary to wear especially during the warm summer months. That's why I have these in my collection and I will continue to have these in my collection.
one of my top 5
Refreshing, woody note. Bergamot, geranium and a smoky base of patchouli and incense. Simply a classic. I think we all know it and it really deserves the good ratings.

It is a little more intense than the original and for my taste more mature and simply timeless. In addition, he can actually be worn on any occasion.
Our Acqua Di Gio Profumo Parfum Test confirms: The Eau de Parfum by Giorgio Armani is one of the best men's fragrances of recent years - not least because of its high popularity with the female sex.
Jamie2896
Do you already know the big brother of...
Armani's Acqua di Gio? I think everyone knows the well-known Armani evergreen. Fresh, clean, aquatic, masculine - that's how I think you can basically describe the scent. The AdG Profumo, however, feels like the big bad brother of the original.

The fragrance:
Who knows the original, knows this one too. Aquatic, fresh and masculine but with a certain depth, which probably result from the beigesetztem incense and patchouli. This makes the fragrance a little more masculine distinctive than the original. However, the basic DNA remains in the foreground, and that's good.

Durability / Sillage:
Some rate the durability with 9 or 10 points, I can actually not quite understand. He definitely keeps long, however, I have the feeling that he is almost completely gone on the skin after 5-6h. It's different in clothes, there I still smell it the next day. But, probably partly all a matter of batch. However, I am satisfied with the durability and projection.

Wearability:
All season, all occasion. You can wear it anytime, anywhere. Very suitable for a signature fragrance.

Flacon and packaging:
Packaging is fine - bottle for it very high quality and with magnetic cap ala Bleu de Chanel or Reflection Men, very cool!

Conclusion:
For me, the AdG Profumo is a very well done fragrance with a tendency to the signature fragrance. It is very hard not to like him, because he is on the one hand anyway already known and approved and on the other hand just smells good and lasts a long time. Who just wants to smell fresh and masculine and possibly pick up the one or other compliment, is very well served with the big dark brother of Evergeen Acqua di Gio
Signature fragrance!
Acqua di Giò Profumo is a fresh and masculine fragrance. Initially, the bergamot and Acquatic notes are strongly perceptible. In the dry down, among other things, the patchouli and incense notes come to the geltung. The incense gives the very mainstream fragrance something special. All in all, a mainstream fragrance does not have to be bad. Quite the opposite. Acqua di Giò Profumo is in my opinion a perfect fragrance for everyday life, which is especially recommended for spring and summer by the freshness. The durability is good. On my skin the fragrance lasts for a day. After about 7 hours, he is close to the body definitely perceptible. The bottle is relatively simple. The price / performance ratio, however, excellent.

Conclusion: Anyone who needs a great fragrance for everyday life, which does not tarnish and brings compliments, should try the fragrance.
Fresh, sporty and masculine
Looking for a new fragrance for my husband, we came across this great fragrance.
He starts aquatsich, which makes for me a masculine fragrance. He has a slight spiciness and citrus freshness. As it progresses, it becomes slightly floral, incense nemhe I do not perceive.
The shelf life is very good, 8 hours + and on the clothes still vie, longer. Your environment perceives him even so long, yet the is not intrusive.
He can be worn on any occasion, because he just smells fresh and sporty.
Gentleman with sea breeze
The all-rounder!

Fragrance:
How do you feel when you wear *Acqua di Gio Profumo*?
- Like a day at the seaside or on a sailing yacht. The aquatic fragrance smells somehow like sea breeze in combination with a masculine sweetness. As if you had spent a whole day at the sea and the salt would be slightly dried on the skin. In addition, the incense and spices gives an unusual depth of the fragrance, which is looking for its equal.

When do I wear *Acqua di Gio Profumo* most like?
- Whenever I want to feel good and confident - be it business or leisure. Since the fragrance is fresh, he makes m.E. also in the office a good figure. Otherwise, wearable in all seasons and occasions. A true all-rounder!

How can you compare *Acqua di Gio Profumo* with other green-fresh fragrances?
- Ard Zafaran - Jazzab Silver: This fragrance is very leaning on the above - certainly an attempt at a dupe - look here no my review on this. The original is much deeper and nobler.
- Giorgio Armani - Aqua di Gio pour homme: The forerunner - also smells good, but less sillage and longevity and also less original.
- Perry Ellis - 360 red: Haven't smelled this yet - but is supposed to be similar to Aqua di Gio pour homme with added cinnamon notes, making it a middle ground. Very favorable alternative.

SILLAGE/ DURABILITY:
- Sillage is good but could be better (batch from Q1 2021).
- The durability is ok on my skin (4-6 hours) - on clothes much longer (Batch Q1 2021).

FLAKON:
- Very classy black frosted glass, which against the light gives a hint of the level of the perfume.

PRICE / PERFORMANCE:
- The 180ml variant I have purchased for just under 100 €. Since the ingredients seem very noble and it is a very unusual fragrance completely ok.

CONCLUSION:
For all those who like a noble and versatile fragrance, which acts to this still very masculine. Somehow a leisure gentleman for every season and occasion. Clear recommendation!

Italy in a bottle.
This is my association when I first smelled this fragrance. It brings back memories of Italian vacations with good food, sea, and beach. For me, it is an image of La Dolce Vita.

However, in my opinion, this fragrance is very versatile and you can wear it both in the office and for leisure. I would say that it is at its best in the summer, but you can also wear it very well in the other seasons.

As for the fragrance DNA, the incense note stands out the most for me. But the aquatic notes are also noticeable, as already described.

I also find the bottle very successful, as it is simple, but also exudes class.

All in all, I love this classic fragrance, and therefore he is also my signature scent.
MNGR
The stereotyped and universal aquat
When talking about a fragrance that symbolically unites the ideas of a masculine aquatic, there is probably no getting around Acqua di Gio Profumo. Much too interwoven is this classic with the style-defining virtues of an aquatic-fresh perfume.
I even go so far out on a limb and dare to say that everyone (of course, always everyone) who likes this scent direction has already heard of this one - or the original origin fragrance - read or probably smelled it before. And because this distinctive scent is so unique, most can probably remember just that perception.
Personally, I always perceive this scent quite consciously, the last time particularly impressively in April when a friend moved. He lived for rent in a completely oversized, elaborately restored and listed old building city villa of the Gründerzeit. When I entered the entrance area or lobby in the morning, I smelled it immediately. After the first coffee, I visited the bathroom and could make sure. I smelled Acqua di Gio in its original form. It was probably a fairly old batch, because the intensity was stunning and flooded the entire house. And from what I gather, the wearer of the scent didn't overdose on it when he applied it, and certainly didn't run through every room leaving a spray everywhere. That day in April brought the scent back to my mind and showed me how much it can shape one's image/perception of a person.
Then a few weeks later, while shopping at a large drugstore, I deliberately tested the Profumo flanker, along with another scent. Both backs of my hands were in use, and I must confess that the AdG Profumo did not fare well that day.
Then in a fragrance post about two weeks ago I was sent a tester of the AdG Profundo, sprayed it on straight away and smelled the old familiar AdG note. This version liked with immediately better than those in the drugstore.
Earlier this week, I received another fragrance mail and inside was a surprise 5ml bottling of AdG Profumo. I must confess, I was very pleased and immediately smelled the spray head. I liked what I could perceive there and took it upon myself to apply the fragrance the following day and "observe" it throughout the day. I consciously decided against taking the bottling to work. I wanted to smell the evolution and not refresh the top note every two hours. This is indeed just as distinctive and refreshing in its effervescence, but I wanted to fathom the core of the fragrance.
After the admittedly generous dosage in the morning in the bath (must be enough for the whole day), I set out and was enormously excited by the great projection. It was not even necessary to move the wrist to the nose. I smelled it even as it was, without it seeming too overbearing in the slightest. Nor do I think that he embodied a disturbing aura for those around me in the immediate vicinity. Sure people smelled him in conversation with me, in the stairwell or while walking behind me, but no one avoided him or made a comment to that effect, either pos. or neg. I think that's the true art of AdG: it stands out, is identified as such, but doesn't interfere despite its prominent perception and sillage. It expertly subordinates itself without disappearing. It always provides that fresh aura, even 4-5 hours after application. This is fascinating, in my opinion. This fresh, herbaceous spiciness that the fragrance takes in a very nicely rounded way is unique in this form. The Mediterranean herbs give it a well-measured astringency that subliminally assists the aquatic and becomes more prominent as time goes on. I like that immensely. The patchoulieske nature connection is furthermore always given, becomes in the course even always better in the projection.
In conclusion, I can say that the AdG Profumo has once again inspired me sustainably. This time even the first time also on me.

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 17 days ago
Parfum version of the original ADG PH
JMWeedJMWeed 1 month ago
I enjoy this smell, sweet but not too sweet, clean/aquatic but mature. This was the first fragrance I got a compliment on.
RamonkuRamonku 2 months ago
Fresh, good smell, much better than AdG. Problems: it is a generic scent and becomes a bit sinthetic in the drydown.
50something50something 3 months ago
Great juice. One of the best ever, it’s perfect.. All seasons, all occasions. Manly. Projection and silage are perfect. 10 / 10
DPArtistDPArtist 4 months ago
It's good but a tad overrated imo. Bored with the Acqua di Gio DNA I sold my bottle but I can understand the success. Fresh & manly.
JayNayJayNay 4 months ago
0.5
I just had my first snif at this. My first impression: Cloying, annoying, synthetic. I hope I’ll get used to it for the sake of 125 ml I own
Blako11Blako11 5 months ago
For my taste Profumo is the best of the collection, it is more refined and more mature than Profondo
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
Tried and proven. One of the best mens aquatics out there. The incense notes gives it a seductive feeling
CaspikaarCaspikaar 7 months ago
It’s fine, not wow at all. Linear and boring known smell. Performance isn’t great aswell. I get that alot of people like it but not original
KimJongKimJong 7 months ago
Absolutely good and versatile. More powerful than the original, still clean, and a bit 'muscular' vibe.

Usedom, 2019. Dieser faszinierende Duft von Giorgio Armani begleitete mich am wunderschönen Strand von Bansin.
by Twentytwo
... gewidmet Micha1984, unserem DJ Parfumo
by Fresh21
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
Das mit der Welle hat wie ein Wunder beim ersten mal geklappt  :-)
by Dawg
Neujahrsschneegrüße
by NuiWhakakore
Im Takt
by NuiWhakakore
Cool Spring time...
by VanAllan
Ich sage einfach mal danke, dass ich solche Bilder machen kann, darf, mit so wunderbaren Flakons.
by PhillipFrag
by PhillipFrag
by Micha1984
In Anlehnung an meinen Kommentar zu diesen tollen Duft. :)
by Sockosophie
by Rallinski
by Rallinski
by Tacmaxx
by Tacmaxx
Nachfolgemodel Ginger Lemon (rechts), Jason Morgan (links)
by Pepper81
by JB89
by ThodorisS3
by ThodorisS3

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani