Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015) Parfum

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aquatic notes, Spicy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Sage, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.07.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jason Morgan.

8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

MTS
Fresh wind on the horizon
Actually I wanted the Acqua di Giò Edt, but because I didn't like the current version anymore I went back to the perfumery. The Edt doesn't smell like when I was an apprentice anymore. I wanted to revel in the past again ...

I still wanted a "refreshing" aquatic fragrance. My summer collection needs something new. I didn't want to buy Eau Sauvage and since I have a dupe of Aventus' Creed, I started looking for what else is available.

Apparently the new Profumo of ADG is the further development, improvement of the Edt. I still had Dylan Blue of Versace and Allure homme sport (extreme possibly) of Chanel in my head. So I sniffed my way through the scents and found the Profumo to be my favorite. It convinced me immediately. Didn't seem as shower gel like Dylan Blue and was somehow more refreshing than AHS. Although I am rather averse to incense because of Bleu de Chanel, I am fully convinced of it here. Amazing, maybe I also like BDC sometime.

In the opening, the scent reminds me of what used to be like. But I'm not quite sure anymore. The spiciness with the aquatic notes convinces refreshingly at the beginning and is great as a finish after body care over the body. A crowning finale, so to speak. And just like the scent settles on the skin, it flows through a great change within the first hour. Patchouli, which can be spotted at the beginning, appears more and more and gets with the incense this somewhat mystical depth and extension of the spectrum. It doesn't really need any more. The rose in the heart note brings some extra sweetness but is like the sage and rosemary rather subtle.

The shelf life is good. This is an Edp which in my opinion lives a long time. In the beginning it is loud, but loses after 2 hours gradually until after 6.5 hours it is still visible close to the body and quite honestly after 8 hours the nose filters it out anyway. But I recommend that you dose it carefully and feel your way towards it. Patchouli with its rather obtrusive nature can quickly be too strong. But a rather inviting fragrance doses accordingly. And always wondering what dominates more, patchouli or incense. Just a great couple. It alternates constantly.

As a field of application I can recommend this fragrance pretty much everywhere. It goes down well in the office, at home, at the exit or anywhere else. It can also be worn with almost any clothing and does not trivialize the wearer.

The Sillage is all right. Fortunately the scent is not spread all over the room like a Joop Homme. I don't like such scents so much anyway, because I don't have to/do not want to announce my performance. For close combat the perfume is incorruptible, already 2 women have returned with the kiss greeting again and praised the fine fragrance.

I can't say much about the bottle except that I like it. It is the simple, handy bottle we know from ADG. The magnetic lid is great. This makes the perfume look even better.
9.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Santiago or Alberto in the Church
Much has already been written about this fragrance. The one like him and... I'm one of the others.

After applying the fragrance, the 'Acqua di Gio' basic idea is clearly recognizable. It looks fresh, a scent for the warm days. But...!

For the original 'Acqua die Gio' also draw names like Annie Buzantian, Annick Ménardo, and Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud. It's a really fine fragrance for the hot days of the year. Only he runs out of breath fast.

This lack of stamina was probably the reason for the Profumo.

Here Alberto Morillas has tried alone to trim the basic idea of AdG to durability. The aquatic and citric notes are also quite fleeting here. The added incense note is not pleasant. It lacks a lot what the original AdG is for me.

The Profumo reminds me of something ... today I came upon it - the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. No - I did not follow the Way of St. James, but have acquaintances in Betanzos. There is no getting around such sights. There's a huge kettle of incense swiveling through the nave. A custom from the past, when daily body hygiene was rather not the rule. This superimposed the stench. Really a show. The widespread "scent" alone is sacral and difficult to bear for me.

This incense note, I find here (unfortunately) again.

Mr. Morillas also swept the cedar of the original AdG under the carpet. In the end, all that remains is this suffocating, herbaceous frankincense note with a slightly spicy patchouli. Unfortunately, she's clinging pretty tight. Everything that comes into contact with these scents will be occupied by them for days. The ancient meaning of incense in churches is probably fulfilled here.

The cleaning of the body before going to bed is obligatory here! With the whole cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, it gets a little cramped in bed.

A little less smoke and more woody, bitter cedar, that would be it!

The bottle with magnetic cap is well designed, but the sprayer is more like a water cannon. Use cautiously.

Conclusion: bottle and durability (unfortunately) hui. The smell and the Sillage connected with it not pooh - still goes so. It is not as bad as the text above might suggest. The good ratings here, I can partly quite understand.

But : Nothing for me! I have more portable alternatives.

Unfortunately I was guided by the top note, which strongly reminds me of the original AdG.

Now I've had the scent once in the collection, but then it's also good.

My advice to Alberto: "Ask someone who knows about it again at the next Flanker."

Although the original AdG may have its weaknesses in durability, you can use a pocket spray to add more on the way. Perhaps the volatility is even what makes this fragrance. The Profumo is not my solution to let the AdG stick to me longer.

Actually I can still think of something funny about a scent, but here .... but: Maybe a scent for the appraisal interview with employees. There can then be distributed reviews, like the blessing in the church! If I try this out ... ?
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Just masculine
I saw this fragrance, took 2 sprays and the first thing what came into my mind was fresh masculinity at his best. This is the fragrance which turns you to the age of 32. No matter if you are 26 or 46.
9.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

BeauDeJour
"My pillow smells like you!"
How many times have I heard that sentence? I've stopped counting a long time ago. Well, sometimes it's even the lady herself who smells like me - but is there actually a bigger compliment for a man (let alone for a scent!) than that a sweet pigeon with a sleepy voice, probably still dishevelled hair and happy facial expression still perceives his scent, although he's long gone?

A few years ago, when it was still quite new on the market, I discovered this fragrance. And I don't even know where or how anymore. Maybe it was even given to me? At least that was when I wasn't really into fragrances or scavenging perfumeries for lesser-known treasures - because the good Acqua Di Gio Profumo is a designer fragrance that's everywhere and easily available to everyone
I sprayed it on. I liked him immediately well, because he seemed to be male, fresh and simply "a sure number", especially as he also lasted long and was absolutely not sweet (I hate sweet scents on men). But only after testing many more fragrances in the following years did I realize how good it really is - despite many compliments from colleagues and acquaintances (I never got so many for a fragrance again) I had never really become aware of this fact. In the meantime it has become my signature scent, even though I had had enough of it in the meantime (in the truest sense of the word). Gone however are these ungrateful times, he is my absolute favorite!

Since I also started a few years ago as a Pick Up Artist (ignorant people might want to get information from Google right away and whether the one-sided and superficial reporting on the Internet is on me right away) and now maintain my own community including coaching, I also had to go for the meetings with the ladies. A good fragrance was therefore a must alongside good clothing, general body care and a more athletic constitution. The little nib should not be pushy, not too strong and too weak for a tender woman's nose, and also hold out the night when the for the lady unexpected "pull" (the crowning end of the date) already arises at the end of the first date. It should envelop me, make me feel more "attracted" and self-confident, give me an additional advantage over other men and - very importantly! - also bring compliments.

Since, depending on the extent of the seduction hobby or job, a certain psychological disorder in the form of confirmation by other people also belongs to it, I can assure you: If you want to get along well with women, spray the stuff on. Not two or three sprays. Make it eight, ten will hold better. I as a completely disturbed at large even tend to twelve, not counting the half splashes. No Sauvage or Aventus can compete with this pearl when it comes to compliments. This here is the ultimate scent for confirmation by women, measured purely by mass.
And how many times have I heard it... that sentence. "My pillow smells like you", "You smell so good", "Everything smells like you, hopefully until I go back to bed" or "I smell like you, I can't go home like this."

I even left an almost empty flanker on my pearl on the corridor chest of drawers - so that she can always sniff "me" as she passes by. I am Acqua Di Gio Profumo, and Acqua Di Gio Profumo is me. It's become a part of me.

No man of the male sex can do anything wrong with this fragrance - not at any time of year, not at any time, not with any woman. Whether on the toilet, at breakfast, in the office, in bed, in the club, or in the coffin - it simply always fits and probably always will. Meanwhile I have the third or fourth bottle on the shelf, and it will certainly not be the last. Sure thing.

But why the not quite perfect rating? Because it now seems to me that it doesn't smell as long and as intense as before - but after some googlerecherche I'm pretty alone with that. No, I'm not gonna get fed up with him again. I'll just switch to fifteen sprays! MIR EGAL!

PS: This is my first comment, for which I've just registered - more will follow soon. Passively I follow the airy hustle and bustle here but already for a while. ;-)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Integral
My association of aquatic scents
At the beginning of last year I added this fragrance to my collection. I didn't like it that much back then. That's because it was too aquatic for me.
A very large part reminded me of Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue, who had shaped my previous idea of aquatic fragrances. This is probably found in the initial citric-aquatic mix of sage, citrus and musk, which is accompanied by a light peppery flavour. Patchouli also has an effect on the seasoning here. The result is a much spicier and more aggressive version of Polo Blues. Unfortunately, this wort expresses itself to the extent that it reminds the scent a little of stale, salty algae water. Imagine a Polo Blue or a normal Acqua di Gió that is mixed with algae.
Fortunately, I have remained stubborn with this fragrance and have found more favor in the meantime. He coined my picture of the aquatic fragrance.
Also its durability is good. For me, AdG Profumo is a year-round fragrance suitable for everyday use, which is preferably used at medium temperatures in summer.
7.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

The best all-rounder
Here's my first comment on a perfume, so please forgive me. I am not an expert, but I can describe how the fragrance feels and behaves with me.
For a long time I wanted to get the normal Acqua Di Gio, but somehow I never got it. According to reports, the durability is not perfect, and many people simply wear it. Then I became attentive from 3 years by chance to this smell. Seen, tested, bought. What can I say? I was very impressed. Profumo definitely possesses the DNA of the normal Acqua di Gio, but in the background a completely new façade is formed. Aquatic fresh start with a hint of patchouli . After a few minutes, the remaining fragrances started. Fresh, aquatic and yet spicy. Hard to describe, the fragrance is just perfectly balanced. The shelf life and the sillage are excellent for a fresh fragrance. Here I can rely on a long day that I smell good all day long. Now we come to another advantage of the perfume. It really suits every occasion and every season of the year. Fresh enough for summer, interesting and multi-layered enough for spring and autumn and heavy enough to be pleasantly noticed even in winter. Whether in a suit, leisure time or swimming trunks.

I'm perfectly happy and will always have a bottle in the collection. No fragrance has ever earned me more compliments from both sexes.
All in all, an impressive all-rounder fragrance that you can access without thinking.
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

classic everyday scent!
The Profumo smells much fuller and spicier than its white brother, but the similarity cannot be overlooked. He is very pleasant and completely unobtrusive. Probably nobody's gonna mind about him. Durability, sillage and bottle are also good to very good.
By the way, I think it's a year-round fragrance, but in winter it's even better. In summer I'd switch to the white one, because he brings more fresh ones
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

DarkWinterCS
Noble, smoky-aquatic and a touch business man
Aquatic scents were never really mine. Too often reminiscent of cheap shower gel and seldom the way a good perfume is imagined. Now I have become attentive by YouTube on this here. Sounded interesting, I thought. Also the mentioned incense note knew to make me curious at first. So I decided to order the scent. So a pure blind purchase for me with hopefully good prospects of success.

After the bottle was finally with me I sprayed wildly and resolutely on it and wanted to be enthusiastic, flashed and blown away. But in the beginning there was none of it. Instead, pure disillusionment and big question marks. What is it? THAT? OK, I figured that would come. But as the day went by, my enthusiasm stopped. Rather olfactory boredom with some disappointment.

Then came the day that would change everything for this fragrance. It was very warm outside. Much warmer than the day I first tested the fragrance. So three sprays to the neck and out to the pleasure. Already the first meters in the fresh air were remembered by me. So fresh, so smoky-spicy and pleasantly cooling. Simply pure fun in the warm sun and the proof not to give up right away. Because today the fragrance is mandatory in my collection and always at the start as soon as it gets warmer. Even on pleasant evenings with a shirt this is a trunk scent. It simply looks so light and yet so strong, so fresh and yet spicy. Also suitable for everyday use and yet elegant.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

THE all-rounder
I'll get to the point without much fuss. For me, Acqua di Gio Profumo is the all-rounder par excellence. Whether in everyday life, at work, to the leather jacket, to the suit, to the party ... in spring, in summer, in autumn ... he can do everything! This freshness and light spice kicks me every time. But just because I always want this kick, I don't wear it on every occasion or every day. Of course the scent DNA is known and actually everyone should have smelt or unconsciously heard an offshoot of the Acqua di Gio series, but really every time I wear it I get compliments. Whether it's women or men. I'm surprised every time, but of course it also strengthens my opinion about this fragrance. Would there be a price for versatility ... My winner would be determined!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Dark Masculine Freshness
We have to be honest here. Great fragrance, great smell, tons of compliments. Phenomenal combination. Spring and Summer gem. Great pick for a real man. Very very masculine and dominant freshness here. That aquatic freshness DNA is unmistakable. Very good for a night out and maybe a bit casual (with less sprays). Performance could be better. I only get 6-7 hours with some 2 hours(hardly) of projection.
Pretty high price for this one. One of those fragrances that can suddenly put you in a good mood.
Overall : 8/10
7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

My great love.
I love this fragrance, I guess that says it all ;) Men love him, women are divided. But I don't care about that, because I like this composition and like to wear this scent very much.
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Scent of a man
The bottle is minimal, black and mysterious and recalling strong and gentle at the same time: it's the symbol of the man of the 3rd millennium,brave but sensitive .
This scent is a great and good balanced composition : first of all, at your nose arrive the fresher citrusy-aquatic notes made more lively by a spicy accent. The, the heart reveals an aromatic bouquet of Rosemary and sage, but is the base which stays on the skin for hours (I tested it on myself although I'm a woman and it's really pleasant !)
with a very harmonious accord of patchouli, not too earthy, and frankincense, noyt so oriental but quite "cold", almost liturgical. A contemporary and classy "four seasons scent" to wear by day as well as by night , with a good sillage and a satisfactory longevity without resulting heavy . It could be worn at the office too, if sprayed with thrift.
Last but not least, dear men, as a woman, I think that a man wearing this scent is very sexy and refined, so ...why don't you try iy? the price is high, I know, it, but the quality repays!

Acqua di gio Profumo
This is my video review for a very popular flanker of an amazingly popular aquatic from the house of Armani. I hope you enjoy the review and find it useful. Thanks

9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Feuerfuchs
A Giorgio Armani... you don't have to say any more!
Giorgio Armani is known for his good fragrances and has always been very popular and sought after when it comes to his fragrances.
In many perfumeries the test bottles were sprayed completely empty and one often smelled Acqua di Gio, Armani Code etc. in the air. Always hip and it didn't need any further comment but just to mention the name to describe this fragrance. I couldn't do anything with Armani scents back then. To me you did not smell too individual rather like a 0815 fragrance. I was a big fan of Ralph Lauren and his scents back then. A few months ago, however, I tried my luck again and tried some Armani fragrances. I was again disappointed and not enthusiastic.... Unfortunately! Once again you were too one-sided for me to 0815. Nothing special..
Then I recently came across Profumo here in the forum. It should be spicier than its predecessors and a power performance. So next thing I know, I'm just gonna try it out. Sometimes it doesn't cost anything...It didn't take long and I sprayed a test strip on my next shopping trip. Joa doesn't smell bad. Spicy, strong and fresh...I thought I was good and put the test strip back into my jeans pocket. While shopping I smelled the test strip every now and then and found the smell really good. But buy????? I wasn't convinced yet.
My annual holiday was coming up and every time I fly on holiday I cover up with a new fragrance as a reward. I had 4-5 fragrances in my head that I wanted to get next, but some of them were sceptical if they could be bought at the Duty Free. Düsseldorf Airport has a good choice of fragrances, but it can't get close to Breuninger. "But" I thought to myself, "the Profumo is there for sure." I showed the Profumo to my better half at the airport. She found him megaa. That's how a man's supposed to smell and it smells great. Fresh spicy. ...
Yeah, I thought so, too. I liked him even more now than I did the days before. Directly I covered myself with the fragrance and could test its durability and Sillage. 10 hours later I arrived at the hotel and still smelled the Profumo. In the airplane I thought partially hopefully the people do not think "he has showered with it" such a Sillage he had. Now I'm looking forward to spraying him on for dinner in the evening. A wonderful strong spice and a great freshness. Detail fragrance description has already been done here to suffice.
Short and sweet a really great fragrance that makes me even more masculine. In the evening you feel special and noble at the same time.

Jawollo now I also own an Armani and I'm already looking forward to it when I'm back in cold Germany and my friends tell me what a great fragrance it is and I simply and simply say: Giorgio Armani
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Carlitos01
Il Profumo più desiderato dal "Acqua di Gio Fan Club".
Acqua di Gio Profumo places you by the seaside, in the end of a mild summer day giving way to a western coast red sunset, whilst you're feeling the dying sun rays in your skin together with a salty breeze, and sipping a lemon tonic water.

This Profumo was insistently desired by the vast legion of Acqua di Gio lovers. Strangely enough it has not become the anticipated big sales success although It is classy and expensive enough to claim that status.
It opens with salty water strong notes, supported by a bitter bergamot followed by a peppery sage. The middle notes make themselves evident soon enough with a camphorous minty rosy rosemary and geranium accord. The bottom notes give you the transition to a non sweet earthy patchouli very well combined with the dominant smoky incense note that will prevail also in the drydown.
The marine and the incense notes blend together in a brilliant way and the performance is better than in the original "di Gio" and way better than in the current watered "Acqua" version.

My rates for Acqua di Giò Profumo:
Scent opening:.............8.5 (mainstream salty water spicy, not sweet but pleasant)
Scent drydown:............8.5 (nice incense; poor sillage affecting thr drydown evaluation)
Longevity:.....................8.5 (up to 8~9 hours with 3 sprays, but faint and very close to the skin in the last 3 hours)
Sillage:...........................7.0 (up to 3~4 feet with 1.5 hours projection)
Versatility:....................8.0 (mainly for Spring and Fall; Hot summer and winter extreme cold are out of the question)
Wearability:..................8.0 (this type of fragrance does not please everyone; for a spicy fresh scent as it is rated, it lacks a bit of freshness and sweetness and behaves a bit on the smoky side - which I love; theoretically, it has everything to please me, but in practice it is not as pleasurable as I expected; I probably miss some sweetness)
Compliments................7.5 (Yes it does please some people, not all! It's agreable but not alluring)
Uniqueness:..................9.0 (just a bit similar to the regular "di Gio" but less fresh, less sweet, more smoky and with better longevity; some clones like GT from New Brand are just not well known to matter)
Quality:..........................9.5 (very natural high quality ingredients, nice solid heavy bottle, good spray and cap)
Presentation:................9.0 (quite nice; very simple, almost restrained, but elegant)
Price:..............................7.0 (180 ml for 86 € - this fragrance is usually overpriced; I rated it with a 7.0 because I got a good deal)

Average:......................8.21/10.00
between 7 and 8 =above average; Please do test it before any decision!
between 8 and 9 = recomended; Certainly many people will like it!
bigger than 9 = don't miss it; Hardly a perfume will make you as happy as this one!

Advice on Acqua di Giò Profumo: If it fits your budget and you like the scent, just go ahead and buy it. This is a polarizing fragrance with an hate or love duality. There are better fragrances out there that are more versatile and have that "wow" factor you may be looking for. Do yourself a favor and test this fragrance out; depending on the person, this overhyped perfume will either make you either happy or miserable with your choice .
Blind buy worthy: No; It's to expensive for a possible faillure.

Nice change...
when one, like me, is more likely to be found in the sweeter realms of scents.
It was also a blind purchase from me - guided by many positive reviews and my need for variety. Something different, a little more daring maybe... but at the same time something that is not too "out of the corner". Solid quasi.

In the beginning I was a little scared, because right after spraying on the aquatic note is very present and stays for a while. I had to get used to it for the first time.
But when that subsides and the wüzigen chords are added wir´s always nicer. When the incense then slowly joins in, it becomes milder and very pleasing. The aquatic note is perceptible all the time but not disturbing at all. It forms a good contrast to the other notes like the Patchouli.
I find the base note very pleasant.

I seldom write anything about the bottle, because I consider flacons to be of secondary importance. What matters is what's in it. But I like this one very much! This simple design, the lid, the spray head, the shape of the bottle - that already looks noble. Just in the small 40ml version.

But I associate a certain outfit with the fragrance. To a surfer outfit or casual leisure dress it fits rather less, but more to lacers with jeans and jacket for example. It is just as suitable for a more gedigen event in the evening. I find him unsuitable for a date or a party.

The performance and Sillage is quite good. In the morning it was applied to the skin all the time (according to the people around me). It was not until the early evening that it decreased significantly and became very close.

I don't wear it often, but when I do, it's a nice change from the scents I usually have in my closet
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

ingenious drydown..
I recently tested the AdG Profumo in a perfumery next to Sauvage EdP. The latter was nothing for me and I'm not saying that I think it's bad, it just doesn't suit me. I didn't know either of them yet, as I haven't tried many new perfumes so far and had stayed with my YSL L'homme(s) (yes, I'm one who likes them!). But since my last bottle of L'homme was empty, I went to the perfumery and thought it was time to discover more new things. After all, I have been registered here for a short time.

Now to the AdG Profumo, freshly sprayed on was my first thought, nice and fresh - let it work a little, I'm not in a hurry. Back in the office and after some time he became more and more interesting and tasty for me. I had to smell it all the time. In my opinion, the freshness is maintained throughout, but in the drydown an ingenious, delicious spiciness is added that I like very much.

For me, its type is similar to L'homme: masculine, fresh, elegant and spicy but not exaggerated. The durability and Sillage are however better than with YSL. No, they're not the same. But similar in style. You can tell I don't mind these fresh scents. :)

As already mentioned I am quite new in the forum and have tested only a few scents compared to many here so far. I smell good (related to the sense of smell), but I'm not yet that good at filtering out individual components. At least not with all fragrances.

However, I rather evaluate fragrances in their entirety, since they are always mixtures of various fragrances. I like the AdG Profumo very much. I'd classify it as a good spring and summer fragrance. Which can also be worn in autumn when the weather is good.
10.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

Too Hyped!
Don't get me wrong, I think this is a really nice fragrance, but I also feel it is very overrated. Maybe it does not do well with my body chemistry. I am not a huge fan, but I will continue to give it some wearings to see if it will change my mind.
7.0 1.0 5.0 8.0/10

Less helpful Review
very common but still good
Super fragrance for late summer evenings to go out, only for adults who can also represent the fragrance, in any case smartly dressed and not with a Hawaii shirt :)

The fragrance is spicy and fresh. You can clearly smell the incense. Smells extremely good, but somehow you have smelled a lot. The shelf life on my skin is kinda pretty bad. But it's still a masterpiece, no question!

However, I would prefer Aventus/Klone for this situation, as Aqua di Gio Profumo is already extremely widespread. Everyone in the community knows Aventus, but there are fewer people out there who wear it.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Shetthy
King of the designer world
I am not a big fan of generic scent. I hate to smell like everyone else and so I hate fragrances such as Dior Sauvage and Versace Dylan Blue but this is best of both worlds. It does smell generic (kind of) but has hint of uniqueness about it, maybe it's the patchouli and incense. Crowd loves it and is very versatile. A must have in anyone's collection cause there can't be an occasion where you can't wear this beast.

I remember my first time wearing this fragrance. I was presenting about my country in front of some high school kids and to this day, Everytime I spray the fragrance, it reminds me of that. It boosts my confidence and I certainly feel sophisticated with this on. Great fragrance.

Pio 103 days ago
Nice scent, not the most original though.
JoaoMartins 10 months ago
Nauseous Fragrance. Good for killing bugs or to keep unwanted people away from you. Almost as bad as the original+1
1.0
KLewis 11 months ago
Bit overrated but still very nice, great for summertime.
Jazzy76 11 months ago
Deep and fresh at the same time. Spicy-aromatic with a light oriental touch, it's the perfect balance between freshness and mystery+1
Yos 12 months ago
Manly and smells great. Also it has good performance :) Highly recommend!
Carlitos01 13 months ago
This is the only Acqua di Gio that I trully appreciate. It's a bit overrated but nevertheless it is a refreshing, alluring, spicy perfume.+3
Lucian 2 years ago
A bit over rated IMO. I paid to much money for it and I regret that. I get a lot more compliments and better performances with Essenza.+2

by Shivsri13
by BruceLee
by Hndrk
by Hndrk
by Dvalinn
Nachfolgemodel Ginger Lemon (rechts), Jason Morgan (links)
by Pepper81
by JB89
by FruchtKnecht
by FruchtKnecht

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani