Acqua di Giò Profumo 2015 Parfum

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Top 34 in Men's Perfume
Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Spicy notesSpicy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium
SageSage
RosemaryRosemary
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 30.07.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jason Morgan.

Hpclt
Everyday, high-quality designer fragrance recommendation
Acqua di Giò Profumo is one of the now numerous fragrances, which I ordered due to the largely very good reputation at some point with a collective filling order.

Armani embodies as a designer no image that appeals to me personally, yet the evaluation of this fragrance and its many variations were too interesting to refrain from a test. I have not regretted it for a second. Acuqa die Giò has become for me the epitome of the attribute "aquatic". Smelled many times in a softer form, the fresh, clean notes jump out at me every time I touch this fragrance.

Meanwhile, I can't tell if the name/reputation or the fragrance character ultimately moved Acqua die Gìo Profumo to my watch list. In any case, I regret the purchase of the 75ml Falcon to no second. Valuable with the magnetic lid and especially the content has convinced me:

Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Giò Profumo has become one of my everyday office-and-after favorites. Its popularity is completely understandable to me. From spring to late summer, this is an equally present, unobtrusive and high-quality designer fragrance that I wouldn't want to be without in my collection. Clear recommendation!
Nice scent.
Very nice fresh #aquatischer fragrance with some spice, because there is definitely with one or the other niche lovers nose the incense note noticeable. I find the fragrance very elegant, but could imagine the me also as #Allrounder well. Certain YouTuber like a Jeremy, for example, have set expectations very high when I smelled it, I thought to myself, "Well, I imagined the fragrance a little different, a little more #extravagant, but it's already good". The only thing that bothers me a bit and where I can not agree with Jeremy's statement, is the durability. The durability plays a very big role for me, because what is the point of having a very good fragrance, a fragrance #DNA 10/10, which in the end you perceive only briefly and must spray again and again during the day. Now you could argue , "Why do you have such high expectations for an aquatic fragrance". I have very high expectations through and through as the #Bvlgari Aqva also manages to build up aquatic fragrances with 100% performance very well, but so what. Overall, this is a really good scent, just a little more longevity would be perfect. The holds now also not 2 minutes and that's it, because this is complaining at the highest level
For every day
For me, Aqua di Gio Profumo is the almost perfect all-rounder. Would not wear it now in a club or so. I wear it quite a lot and I've never thought that the me slowly annoying, as with so many other fragrances. Simply very well balanced. In addition, I like the incense note very well.
1.5

JayNay
I’m not made for aquatics.
My first review here. I planned to write a few words about something I like but I changed my mind. To me this stuff is in the same league as Bleu de Chanel (EDT). I gave a 90% filled bottle away. I find ADGP rather horrible smelling. Just like BdC. Can’t distinguish any specific note separately. It’s probably my untrained nose. Don’t understand the hype. What a pity I bought this blind. A well plenty of real gems left in my wardrobe and to discover. I’ll give it some more tries. We all deserve a second chance after all.
Dad's eating early!
What an all-rounder! This fragrance lets you float on cloud nine - day after day.

For years I was searching for the perfect office fragrance. Here it is! A fresh, aquatic delight with that certain spicy something. You can wear it without hesitation allday in the office, in close customer contact or to evening events. Always summer and winter.

The sillage is simply the hammer! And it is not even remotely too intrusive. About the durability I can also say nothing negative, because he mMn really long to be perceived - where you can take a long office day also quiet once Nachschlag.

When you come home after work, to the beautifully set table to dine for dinner or lunch, you wear an adequate fragrance to rob the wife the senses. Simply fantastic.

I can recommend it to everyone without hesitation and it will be in my collection for a long time.
Acqua Di Incense
Acqua Di Gio Profumo contains the fragrance DNA of the Eau de Toilette but the Profumo has more depth and a darker vibe to it thanks to the incense and patchouli. When you think of Acqua di Gio you imagine a beautiful summer day outside at the beach, however the scent works better on "cooler" affairs such as: autumn or a cool and pleasant evening in the summer. The longevity is not a monster, but definitely not bad. In my opinion, you have to get used to the scent and wear it on the right occasions! Buy a sample and let yourself be surprised!

Modern Classic
Fresh marine citrus opening. Citrus fades as it dries down to a subtle spicy, smoky, herbal scent with a slight earthiness in the deep drydown. Very pleasant, mature, complex scent. A modern classic. Performance is kinda mediocre, 2-3hr weak projection with 6-8hr longevity, but it smells so good that it's worth putting up with. Versatile, all-occasions except maybe in blazing heat; it's more of a summer evening fragrance.

SmellyPete
Fresh clean aquatic - a classic!
My batch code is 38S0006.

Now this fragrance definitely lives up to its hype..

If you like fresh aquatic masculine fragrances then you like this..
This is one of my first fragrances and it's one I keep going back to - just bought a backup 125ml bottle so I'm into this for the long haul..

I find it very versatile - I wear it in all seasons and most situations - it makes a great office fragrance providing you don't go crazy with the sprays .

It creates a moderate sillage and projection for a couple of hours so you'll not upset anyone in the office and you'll just smell fresh and clean anyways. I find most people like this a lot.

It lasts for a full work day for me though it does get close to the skin after a few hours. You'll still be able to smell on clothes the following day.

There is a reason this is favourite of fragrance influencers - it's good and a definite classic
1Jelissimo8
He was, is and remains my faithful companion!
Hach my Aqua di Gio... :')
When I was about 15 years old, I bought the ADG EdT as my first fragrance with my own money.
I smelled it for the first time and it touched me.
Those maritime, light, bright, woody and fresh notes.... Awesome! It was my companion until I got "too old" for it and then - luckily - it got older too.... more mature... darker... more mysterious... more persistent...
A DNA that still touches me and makes me feel positive today!
From the bright, fresh, light-hearted EdT to the currently more serious, very masculine, strong, more mysterious Profumo, which still brings a healthy amount of lightness and freshness despite all this time.
ADG Profumo is as already described the darker version.
The beginning with aquatic-spicy notes is directly more mature, however, the ADG DNA remains very present throughout the course.
The heart notes I hardly perceive... Vllt with a little imagination sage and rosemary, however, the aquatic notes are pushed back ran.
In the base then the clearly darker and adult version with great - for me - "wet woody" patchouli in combination with shallow incense. The whole enveloped by the persistent aquatic, masculine notes.
A fragrance that radiates freshness, masculinity, confidence and strength.
He always goes, but on spring and summer evenings he comes mMn the best to advantage!
Durability is with me around the 8 hours with appropriate, never too loud sillage!

Final sentence: He was, is and remains my faithful companion!
Otherworld
The "Confidence Booster". Give him time if you don't like him at first.
At first I thought why the hell do they all love it so much, why is it such a classic? Tried it many times in the store and just couldn't get comfortable with it. Then I tried it again 1 year later. Now I love it and actually wear it the most of all. Gives the time!
Of all the perfumes I own, it gives me the most that extra confidence when I wear it. It has something very masculine and unique, although I can also understand people who don't like it. The line between liking and not liking is a fine one. If you don't know what to wear today, this one just goes on all the time and you never do it wrong. From sporty outing with friends to dinner in an elegant suit. Keeps with me but unfortunately only about 5 hours. Also love the bottle as a Black fan. If this is not a must in any collection for one who identifies as a perfume lover, then I do not know.

50something50something 18 days ago
Great juice. One of the best ever, it’s perfect.. All seasons, all occasions. Manly. Projection and silage are perfect. 10 / 10
DPArtistDPArtist 23 days ago
It's good but a tad overrated imo. Bored with the Acqua di Gio DNA I sold my bottle but I can understand the success. Fresh & manly.
JayNayJayNay 30 days ago
1.5
I just had my first snif at this. My first impression: Cloying, annoying, synthetic. I hope I’ll get used to it for the sake of 125 ml I own
Blako11Blako11 2 months ago
For my taste Profumo is the best of the collection, it is more refined and more mature than Profondo
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Tried and proven. One of the best mens aquatics out there. The incense notes gives it a seductive feeling
CaspikaarCaspikaar 4 months ago
It’s fine, not wow at all. Linear and boring known smell. Performance isn’t great aswell. I get that alot of people like it but not original
KimJongKimJong 5 months ago
Absolutely good and versatile. More powerful than the original, still clean, and a bit 'muscular' vibe.
RonniweRonniwe 5 months ago
Es una buena fragancia, para cuando no sabes que ponerte en verano. Huele muy bien y tiene buena duración.
Yann33Yann33 8 months ago
I don't know what happen with this one and with aquatics in général . Thé only note i smelled it's Bad aquatics note .
CarterHammCarterHamm 9 months ago
Scent is wonderful, fantastic. Performance isn’t very good, especially for the price. I would say that I won’t buy this again.

Usedom, 2019. Dieser faszinierende Duft von Giorgio Armani begleitete mich am wunderschönen Strand von Bansin.
by Twentytwo
... gewidmet Micha1984, unserem DJ Parfumo
by Fresh21
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
Das mit der Welle hat wie ein Wunder beim ersten mal geklappt  :-)
by Dawg
Neujahrsschneegrüße
by NuiWhakakore
Im Takt
by NuiWhakakore
Cool Spring time...
by VanAllan
Ich sage einfach mal danke, dass ich solche Bilder machen kann, darf, mit so wunderbaren Flakons.
by PhillipFrag
by PhillipFrag
by Micha1984
In Anlehnung an meinen Kommentar zu diesen tollen Duft. :)
by Sockosophie
by Rallinski
by Rallinski
by Tacmaxx
by Tacmaxx
Nachfolgemodel Ginger Lemon (rechts), Jason Morgan (links)
by Pepper81
by JB89
by ThodorisS3
by ThodorisS3

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani