Acqua di Giò Profumo 2015 Parfum

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Top 31 in Men's Perfume
Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aquatic notes, Spicy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Sage, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Jason Morgan.

Otherworld
The "Confidence Booster". Give him time if you don't like him at first.
At first I thought why the hell do they all love it so much, why is it such a classic? Tried it many times in the store and just couldn't get comfortable with it. Then I tried it again 1 year later. Now I love it and actually wear it the most of all. Gives the time!
Of all the perfumes I own, it gives me the most that extra confidence when I wear it. It has something very masculine and unique, although I can also understand people who don't like it. The line between liking and not liking is a fine one. If you don't know what to wear today, this one just goes on all the time and you never do it wrong. From sporty outing with friends to dinner in an elegant suit. Keeps with me but unfortunately only about 5 hours. Also love the bottle as a Black fan. If this is not a must in any collection for one who identifies as a perfume lover, then I do not know.
Anguilla85
Not a lie, but an exaggeration.
All-rounder, No - Brainer, Compliment Getter and as he also everything, in all languages is called.
All this is basically not wrong. basically not lying.
But in my opinion exaggerated.
Speaking of opinion.
Here you can see again how strongly some can diverge.
While many here eagerly waiting for the base note and the evanescence of the top note can not wait, I find just this best.
The bergamot with the aquatic notes, where quickly spicy notes are added is already great.
The heart notes with sage and rosemary does not pick me up so much, but the incense from the base is nice and soft and rounds the whole thing off well.
Freshness with spice..but an aqua?
If you should compare it with Aquaten from its approximate price range then cuts with me but e.g. the Aqva Amara significantly better. Cheaper would still Nautica Voyage.
Profumo fits well to evening occasions or to work, if you have an office job ;) and is then but rather what for more mature men, nix for the teens.
The fragrance is good, yes... but I think Youtube and the name Alberto Morillas have pushed it up a bit.
Overrated for me.
My batch is from 2018 and I read that the bottle actually has a magnetic closure. Mine unfortunately not, but otherwise I find the bottle simple but successful.
Big + for the fact that you can check the contents at incidence of light despite the black bottle.
Newly discovered classic
Immediately after spraying a very distinctive "alcohol freshness" rises to the nose, you can like, but you do not have to. After a short time, however, this all overshadowing note and gives way to a pleasant interplay of pleasant fruity freshness (similar to Versace Man Eau Fraîche) and a slight spiciness. The ratios of the various components are not clearly discernible to me as a borrower, but they feel enormously rounded and optimally coordinated. As the fresh aquatic elements slowly fade away, however, the absolute unique selling point of the perfume becomes apparent. The incredibly good, earthy incense note combined with a very subtle but perceptible woodiness. Wow. I associate it with washed up, already half dried wood on the beach, somehow that's the first thing that pops into my head. However, the silage weakens considerably with this change, close to the skin the smell is still perceptible for sure 8 hours, on the clothes still the next day. I am absolutely addicted. This "depth" is found rather rarely in fresh summer fragrances, AdG masters it perfectly, however, and has thus earned a permanent place in my small collection
Cainless7
Entry-level incense, but nothing more
Let's get back to one of my late night (or early morning?) perfume reviews. At this time of the day, I like to review the day and, of course, the scent and the memories I associate with it. In this case with AdG Profumo, one of my first companions on my olfactory journey.

As a young man fresh after graduating from high school and in the midst of training, one is then but a little more concerned with a serious appearance. For me, of course, always included a clean and neat smell. Since I spent a lot of time on Youtube and started my research there, I met the great Jeremy pretty quickly. To date he has only convinced me of 2 scents, once this one and then Light Blue Intense. Anyway, the 40ml bottle soon ended up in my possession and I was particularly taken with the famous Incense note from the description. Now I started wearing it and wondered quite quickly how this supposed "Beast" could only seem so toothless. The incense carries the durability of this fragrance of course even further than his ancient "father" in white, but for my nose hardly over the entire Atbeittag. Now it was slowly getting fuller around the one bottle and my nose continued to develop, my opinion of the scent sinking a bit more as a result. I just got the feeling that others were doing a better job of what Profumo was trying to do. I smelled the saltiness better elsewhere, the incense too and most importantly the longevity fell by the wayside. I understand the appeal of this fragrance and therefore do not want to tear it apart, but everyone should keep in mind that with such a fragrance the journey only begins and this wonderful world of fragrances has much more to offer

Too Good to be BAD!
Starts super fresh just a blast of citrus and Acqua has that typical Acqua Di Gio vibe going on with and it's so super-rich blended. Alberto Morillas is a master at producing these fragrances and this is no exception. The middle notes make it a nice spicy aromatic touch. The incense and patchouli at the base give it such a nice vibe to the fragrance. It can be worn all around the year it's such versatile.

This one dark, masculine, and just screams freshness, it's not at all super powering, would recommend anyone who is 21 plus to wear this. This is just a gorgeous juice in a bottle, smells so niche quality. This one is a must-buy for those who love those marine aquatic citrus fragrances and not those generic blue ones.

Those who are saying about the reformulation I don't think so there has been any kind of reformulation at all I have a February 2020 batch and its a beast, in Indian conditions where it gets super hot and humid I easily get around 8-10 hours on the skin on clothes 20 plus hours, so reformulation talks I don't think so are true. Projects too super good for the first 3-4 hours. It's such a compliment getter the ladies love it like literally love it. All those not buying due to the reformulation talks don't hesitate to buy go for it just make sure you buy from an authorized seller.

Essenza for me tops the Acqua Di Gio line, super lucky to have 3 backup bottles of it, although Profumo too is a great alternative to it.
The Italian in the polo shirt through Florence
That's exactly how he smells to me. A classic, seasoned man in summer who walks through Florence chic but summery dressed and sips an espresso. Best patchouli designer fragrance. Durability and sillage are fine to good. Class fragrance!
Champions League
With the original Acqua di Gio I have grown up quasi, because my stepfather wore him. I have him so as an adolescent often times "borrowed".
For me, the DNA therefore has something paternal security, so that a completely objective evaluation does not seem possible. Fortunately, that's not even necessary! ADGP comes across as darker, more mature and deeper than the already solid original. In addition, both the durability and the sillage is better.
Main reason for this should probably be more durable and stronger fragrance notes such as especially incense, but also the spices (whatever spices for a fragrance note should be). Main feature of the DNA remained of course also with the Profumo. These admittedly also very mysterious "aquatic notes" are in my opinion unmistakable and give the fragrance its signature - mainstream or not and synthetic smells here also nothing!
In addition, the sillage works extremely well. The fragrance is not at all too intrusive, yet always present. He is stylish, adaptable and absolutely masculine. This old man note, which one or the other says the fragrance, may well come through patchouli and rosemary. I think it's just fine, although I'm equally of the opinion that the fragrance requires a dressier outfit or else an estimated age of 30 years +. In any case, I wear it at least with a shirt.
The durability problems of some users here I can only explain so that the fragrance is not always perceived by the own nose even if he is present. I have this phenomenon, for example, with Dior's Fahrenheit. Still, I don't assume that any batch is bad here or that the scent is tipped, but dose the scent appropriately and rather stick to my surroundings. All in all, ADGP is easily perceptible for 8 hours, which is really strong for a fresh scent!
The bottle is just great and reflects the fragrance quite well. Elegant but simple, high-quality and dark. The magnetic cap is also a big plus!
By the way, super that the bottle is still visible, because I appreciate it to see the fill level of my fragrances. The spray head could still be better.
All in all, a super fragrance that will definitely stay with me and will be re-bought at the appropriate time in 200ml. I know so far no better Aquaten.

Thanks for reading!

Male fresh
Wear this fragrance very often. He is a very nice fresh fragrance. He has like i h find a very masculine character of the women very well received and brings many compliments. The bottle I also like very much because the closure has a magnetic lid. The fragrance is an absolute all-rounder that can be worn in my opinion in any situation. A top perfume that you can only recommend.

Love greetings

Maik
Aquaman in a bottle
For a long time I didn't pay enough attention to the fragrance....too common...too mainstream...too well known!
One day, however, I had to take him more closely under the magnifying glass, because I was looking for something very fresh and pleasant, which may also have a "masculine" touch. The distinction between men's fragrance and women's fragrance I ignore very much, so there is actually no masculine or feminine for me. For the general public, however, this fragrance is more at home on the men's shelf and is therefore successfully ignored by women. Unfortunately...

But back to the fragrance :)
He was sprayed on and worn... and what can I say? This aquatic freshness gave me exactly what I was looking for!
This fragrance is not just ONLY fresh, it has a pleasant note in it that equates to FREEDOM for me. At the beginning very maritime but after time develops something green and a slight spiciness (although only very background). Sometimes I mean even a slight floral note erschnüffeln to be able to...but only on some days....:)
Rosemary and hidden patchouli I can recognize in this fragrance but no incense.

I like this scent very much on myself, but also appreciate it very much on a man. Generally, I think that fresh fragrances are always well received :) For me, the wearer also always seems well-groomed.
If I had to describe a man who wears this fragrance, it would be immediately Aquaman ;) Fresh and masculine, with that special something. Just like HE (the certain something you will immediately recognize in the film ;) so please watch ;) )

Durability 8 hours, but have already noticed that the opinions differ here. My friend had worn this fragrance and he relatively quickly no longer perceived, while I had him at least 7-8 hours in the nose :) to my delight :)
Sillage also a good average

Definitely worth a test :)

Greetings
Your Angelina

Late, but still...
About 1 month ago, I started getting into fragrances intensively and wearing them. After a few entry-level fragrances like Sauvage, Eros, MontBlanc Individuel, etc., I thought it was time to get a real superstar in my collection. On the internet and specifically on Youtube I came across Acqua di Gio Profumo, which was praised to the skies by many. On Notino I bought the fragrance very cheap blind (180 ml for just under 90€).
2 days later he arrived and I must say I was initially very disappointed ... The perfume was just adored and it has me somehow not cached! However, I gave the fragrance a chance and wore it on my skin for several days and I liked it better and better!
Specifically, you can smell out the aquatic, spicy notes in the top note, which give the perfume a certain freshness and can therefore be worn super in the summer / spring. Through the heart and base notes, consisting of rosemary, sage, as well as patchouli and incense, the fragrance gets a seductive depth and thus also acts very masculine.
All in all, an all-rounder that is suitable for every season, every location and every occasion! The fragrance covers just about everything: freshness, spice, depth, cleanliness, masculinity,...! However, I would not recommend the fragrance for teenagers, because it also seems very mature!
The durability is more than considerable and has worked for me about 8 hours and after that he was only difficult and skin to perceive. The projection can also be seen, especially in the first 2 hours you are clearly perceived and the sillage is also very solid (7.5/10 stars)!
Price-performance-technically I have given the fragrance 9/10 points, I mean, come on.... 180 ml at 90€ for such an all-purpose weapon?!? At this price, you can hardly find such a superstar perfume!
In my opinion, you can also buy the fragrance without hesitation blind and is also suitable as a super gift (brother, father, friend, ...)

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 12 days ago
Tried and proven. One of the best mens aquatics out there. The incense notes gives it a seductive feeling
CaspikaarCaspikaar 1 month ago
It’s fine, not wow at all. Linear and boring known smell. Performance isn’t great aswell. I get that alot of people like it but not original
50something50something 2 months ago
Before collecting frags this is all I wore. I just don’t like it anymore. Shame on me. 6.5/10
KimJongKimJong 2 months ago
Absolutely good and versatile. More powerful than the original, still clean, and a bit 'muscular' vibe.
RonniweRonniwe 3 months ago
Es una buena fragancia, para cuando no sabes que ponerte en verano. Huele muy bien y tiene buena duración.
Yann33Yann33 6 months ago
I don't know what happen with this one and with aquatics in général . Thé only note i smelled it's Bad aquatics note .
CarterHammCarterHamm 6 months ago
Scent is wonderful, fantastic. Performance isn’t very good, especially for the price. I would say that I won’t buy this again.
DemeteraDemetera 7 months ago
The refined, more mature version of the original aquatic superstar with a bit grown-up vibe from the patchouli.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 7 months ago
It starts fresh and spicy, with bergamot and aquatic notes. The drydown is quite good. Aromatic, woody, with a nice patchouli and some smoke
Finerthings8Finerthings8 8 months ago
Best ADG flanker.One of a few parfum i like with aquatic note.it is super versatile with very good performance.

Usedom, 2019. Dieser faszinierende Duft von Giorgio Armani begleitete mich am wunderschönen Strand von Bansin.
by Twentytwo
... gewidmet Micha1984, unserem DJ Parfumo
by Fresh21
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
Neujahrsschneegrüße
by NuiWhakakore
Das mit der Welle hat wie ein Wunder beim ersten mal geklappt  :-)
by Dawg
Cool Spring time...
by VanAllan
Ich sage einfach mal danke, dass ich solche Bilder machen kann, darf, mit so wunderbaren Flakons.
by PhillipFrag
by PhillipFrag
In Anlehnung an meinen Kommentar zu diesen tollen Duft. :)
by Sockosophie
by Iljo0703
by Iljo0703
by Tacmaxx
by Tacmaxx
Nachfolgemodel Ginger Lemon (rechts), Jason Morgan (links)
by Pepper81
by JB89
by ThodorisS3
by ThodorisS3

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani