Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo 2015 Parfum

Manscents
18.09.2017 - 12:34 AM

Sea air in a bottlle

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a very good summer fragrance by Alberto Morillas . When i wear this the scent it reminds me of the beach and sea on a hot summers day. The aquatic notes give the fragrance a real salty sea air vibe that seems to be blended to perfection to my nose. Also there is hint of smokiness provided by frankincense. It smells very uplifting clean and masculine. I dont get too much spiciness but get some of base note of patchouli.

I think this fragrance is versatile but probably leans more towards social occasions at night either smart or casual. Although mainly a spring /summer fragrance i don't see any problem wearing this on a cold frosty day as this will cut through the air without issue. It has good solid projection 2 -3 hours after applying and will also leave a nice silage trail. Also I find that the longevity is good with this. The bottle design is ok and has some transparency to see the remaining aftershave.

A fine scent.

Overall 8.5 /10

Latest Reviews

ManscentsManscents 2 years ago
L'Homme Lacoste - Lacoste

L'Homme Lacoste Very decent scent
L'Homme Lacoste to my nose is summer scent leaning towards the fruity sweet side. I managed to pick this up at a reasonable price and overall i am quite happy with the scent I find it a nice fragrance for the office or casual occasions . I like...

ManscentsManscents 3 years ago
Bright Neroli - Ferrari

Bright Neroli Uplifting Citrusy scent
Finally I have got my hands on Bright Neroli by Ferrari. After seeing quite a few positive reviews online of this I decided to purchase it. It was quite hyped up. After wearing this now several times I can say this is a very clean fresh...