Acqua di Gioia (2013) Eau Fraîche

Acqua di Gioia (Eau Fraîche) by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Gioia (Eau Fraîche) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2013. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Ylang-ylang, Cedarwood
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin, Water jasmine, Brown sugar
Base Notes Base NotesPrimofiore lemon, Jasmine, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.07.2019.

5.0 7.5 7.5 4.0/10

Fresh Woody Aquacitrus Clone
Acqua di Gioia Eau Fraîche has excellent sillage about 2 meters on me, initial- which is an unfortunate thing to discover when you decide to spritz yourself liberally with this before going to the gym on a hot humid day. It has that notable Acqua Di Gioia Zest and freshness on top. I'm not very familiar with the other flankers, so I can't offer a comparison, but as a stand alone fragrance, this is no wall flower. The slightly sultry Ylang and Jasmine tea and a good bit of musky cedar in the base, as well. I can detect a bit of the sugary note, but this is not cloyingly sweet by any means, it stays clearly in the floral woody citrus category with an aquatic splash through out. It has been on me for 6 hours so far, through a workout and the cedar and musk are still hanging out. I doubt they will survive my impending shower; though I've enjoyed our little tête á tête and we shared some good times on the treadmill, I am ready to say farewell to this one, it's a bit too unremarkable for my taste.

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani