Armani Code Absolu pour Homme (2019)

Armani Code Absolu pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Absolu pour Homme is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Green mandarin, Apple, Orange blossom, Nutmeg, Carrot seed, Tonka bean, Suede, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Ryan Reynolds.

PhillipFrag
Very simple and yet very complex?
I've read a lot about this fragrance, it covers a certain target group, I don't want to belong there, etc.
The next ones were very enthusiastic and recommended him further. Such an accumulation of extreme opinions always makes me sit up and take notice, because I have often found such good scents.

So I went to test the scent.
First said: a fellow student of mine has worn the code Profumo for a long time. The latter, however, consumed it too much. Basically I liked the fragrance.

The fragrance is very similar to Profumo. It is a little less sweet and has a very pleasant leather note which I personally like very much It starts fruity sweet, whereby the fragrance starts almost like a mix of One million (which fragrance I don't like at all) Boss Bottled Intense.
The tonka bean, vanilla and leather are quickly added. From here the scent becomes interesting for me. Especially the fine leather note has taken a liking to me. In the later sale a minimal spiciness and/or earthiness is added, which is accompanied however constantly by the remaining sweetness of the tonka bean and the vanilla.

The shelf life and the silage are brutal. Definitely no scent for the office or the university, it is here and a go out / party scent in autumn or winter. But please, no more than 2-3 splashes. With 2 splashes I have a super performance for 10 hours.

I personally like the creamy, sweet composition with leather, even though the fragrance sale is relatively monotonous.
Who is not a fan of sweet Tonka fragrances, however, will not like this fragrance.
I have received only positive feedback so far and will definitely wear the scent this winter.

Dkay31
Insane durability!!!!! (& That of a rehearsal !)
Hello :)

I read on the internet (I don't know where it was sorry anymore) that this scent should last about 14 hours, of course I got extremely light, I mean 14 hours is a dream of a durability, and also the Asolu of the code I got by a sample.

Since I didn't want it on my skin (for now) I sprayed it on a rounds card, that was tuesday (this week), today is thursday, the card still smells like it, very weak but it smells like strong vanilla .... I had never had a perfume from a designer brand where the perfume lasted as long as the Armani Code Absolu.

However, I am not yet sure if I am the right type for this strong fragrance.

How does it smell?

Do you still remember Werther's Echte advertising that always runs on TV during the winter? The same smell as a werters real candy, one would like to bite into the non-existent candy, extremely strong vanilla (interesting how often I have used the word ^^).

To when should one wear it?

I'd say it's not for everyday use, much more for special birthdays, christmas, maybe even for the first date in a resteraunt, or if you have a meeting of a special kind.

I would recommend you to spray a maximum of 2 times, because as already mentioned the durability is very long and also the odour strength is great, I would even prefer to get a 30ml bottle, I think you get very good on the round, after all this variety is also very expensive.
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Taurus1967
Absolu(t) for a very specific target group
As some have already noticed, this Eau de Toilette is more of a flanker of the Armani Code Profumo than of the original Armani Code. You can also almost derive it from the color.

Accordingly, the fragrance is strongly oriented towards the tonka bean, which does not necessarily have to be the wrong way round. Although it is not mentioned here, the whole composition reminds me of a sweet almond milk porridge with a dash of vanilla and a mini-prise nutmeg, garnished in a light wooden bowl, a little bit lined with suede. Appetising, but it's not quite enough for a real gourmand.

If you sniff it more intensively, you will also see some of the restrained orange blossom. Fruity things like mandarin and apple can only be perceived for a few nanoseconds when sprayed on, before it fades away.

It's ok overall with its sweet softness, although Code Absolu already bores me a bit after a few minutes. In addition, I have the feeling that I am the wrong target group for this, because the ingratiation with One Million is not too much out of the air.
Doesn't need Armani, but earning money is part of business. But despite all my sympathy for the brand, I can't talk about the fragrance any more exciting than it is.

Casi
The chewing gum machine sends its greetings
Tested at Douglas today. A very sweet scent that reminds me a lot of chewing gum. Heading toward 1 million. Durability and Sillage are definitely top! I'd rather use it to go out and if it's slightly cooler.

8.0/10

Profumo?
This code reminds me already very much of the code Profumo. The tonka bean is much less concentrated in this one. Fastnacht him a little more gentle and balanced. A very good fragrance, the somewhat more pleasant Profumo, but as with all Code Flankers one should not expect a completely new fragrance experience.
8.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10

DerDefcon
He gets to the point fast.
The code series is a flawless cash cow. But what the hell? It's perfectly all right. You want to make money at the end of the day, which is absolutely legitimate. But I don't feel so great when I get a nearly 1:1 scent copy of the conventional Code Profumo, which appeared a few years earlier, served. I deliberately used the word "almost" because the scent is a little different here.
While the Code Profumo is characterized by a slightly longer dominating top note, which is characterized by mandarin and apple, the Absolu gets to the point very quickly. The freshness of the fruitiness, which is typical of many top notes, disappears after a few minutes and tonka beans and vanilla are used, which provide the sweetness and warm up the fragrance very quickly. I perceive the suede after about an hour, but by no means in an intensity that would have been desirable to at least contain or contrast that sweetness.
Actually, it was. Maybe you were hoping for a longer comment, but I have to pass. The Code Absolu smells to me just like the Code Profumo, only with the difference that the Armanis latest release has a fast fragrance process. Otherwise I did not notice any differences worth mentioning. The durability is still very good and at the Sillage there is also nothing to complain about. Therefore, please dose carefully and consider exactly when and where such sweetness is appropriate. Just like Profumo, I lack spice here, because something has to be set against this extreme sweetness. It doesn't stick as bad as in the "Stronger With You" series, where Armani would have to issue a recipe for insulin for free, but it's not so pleasant for me.

My conclusion in a few key points:

- Durability and Sillage very good
- no nominal difference to the code Profumo
- some sweetness that doesn't meet my taste 100 percent

DPArtist 132 days ago
The 1st time I've been WOWED by a Code fragrance! A familiar designer scent but done to perfection. Reminds me Profumo & Stronger With You.+2
9.0
9.0
GabrielCE 144 days ago
Bit more delicate than Code Profumo, toned down and less sweet.
Much more formal and composed, still a good fragrance.+3

by Icufish
by Icufish

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani