Armani Code Absolu pour Homme 2019

Armani Code Absolu pour Homme by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Absolu pour Homme is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Green mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange
AppleApple
Orange blossomOrange blossom
NutmegNutmeg
Carrot seedCarrot seed
Tonka beanTonka bean
SuedeSuede
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Ryan Reynolds.

Fresh, fruity, tempting companion
Fresh, fruity slightly bitter prelude - by the tangerine as I suspect. A slight prick in the nose, which subsides after 5 min. A tart note remains, which smells clean what I like very much.
In the further course, the leather stands out more and more. You have to like it, it is for me very masculine but also very special.
The fragrance has a shelf life of 7-8 hours and a good perceptible sillage. The shelf life on the clothes is much longer.
Price performance is top, clear buy recommendation.
It should be clear, but apparently it is not - the described is my opinion! Do you have another, it's no problem, as long as you remain polite :)

Sweetness bomb
I really like sweet fragrances, but this is quite sweet even for me.

But I really like the opening, which is kinda fresh from my point of view. A combination of citruses with apple and a warm-spicy aura.

But after few minutes, after it stars to dry-down, it becomes sweeter and powdery, the vanilla and tonka are intenser and intenser, in combination with a spicy-woody smell from nutmeg and woodsy notes. There are some musky and leathery notes in it (probably due to Suede) which makes the fragrance more masculine.

The performance is quite good, not a beast. I get sniffs from myself even after 4 hours. On me the longevity is about 9 hours, and on clothes stays for more than 1 day.
Edit: the projection is quite weak, but the sillage is ok. Lasts long but most of the time as a skin scent.

Most women will like this fragrance.

Overall 8/10

Projection & longevity
First 30 minutes 2 - 3 feet after another 30 minutes 1 feet . After that this is totally skin scent up to 6, 7 hrs .. from my side waste of money, and i will never recommend to any one .
I read a lots of positive reviews on you fragnantica and also i saw videos on YouTube than I decide to buy from store recommend by armani.
I think maximum people are putting fake reviews,

Powdery Vanilla Bomb
There's a hint of fruitiness in the top but for me it's mostly a smooth, powdery vanilla bomb all the way down. Projection off my skin is very moderate for 2-3hr even with overspraying, but with 16hr+ longevity as a skin scent. Lasts forever, but not a projection monster.
One note too many
I would have really liked this code if it weren't for that one annoying note.
The carrot seed...
Fruity-sweet prelude that wears off after a good 5 min and leaves a nutmeg-carrot, which causes me quite unpleasant nose stinging.
Unfortunately, the carrot scent also remained very long on the skin, so I had to wash the stuff off.
Although I do not find spicy fragrances bad at all, the spice blend unfortunately gives me a headache.
If you look at the durability neutrally, I can only report positive.
8-10 hours holds the fragrance loosely stand.
Also the sillage is not from bad parents.
The Armani Code DNA is definitely recognizable.
Simply stunning!
One of my favorite fragrances so far!
A perfume that can do everything in my opinion.
A seductive sweetness brings you lots of compliments and the good durability ensures that you still smell good hours later! The fragrance you can always wear no matter whether on a date with a beautiful lady or in the evening at the barbecue with friends.
Top!
Balticsea
Won't you be my.......won't you be my valentine?
Moin you dear Parfumos.

I wish you a happy Valentine's Day.
Today, on the day of love, we're taking on the Armani Code Absolu. Why? Because I find that this fragrance fits so well to this day as hardly any other.
This fragrance has been in my possession since its release in 2019 and it's time to review about it.

Preliminary equal.......here is always the comparison to the Profumo and often I read that they are hardly different. I can not sign that so. The Absolu is clearly less loud, not quite as tone-heavy as the Profumo and overall a little softer and more balanced. But more on that in a moment.....
I would say that we just start times. :-)
The bottle: 8/10

Typical Code bottle in an elegant gold tone. Sprayer in good Armaniqualität. The only drawback, the fill level is not visible. Otherwise armanitypische, good flacon quality.
The fragrance: 9.5/10

Let's give in to the scent progression.
The fragrance starts, typical of the Coder series, without much restraint. The first notes my nose notices are the top notes of tangerine and apple, paired with the creamy orange blossom. However, it only takes seconds for the tonka bean to decide to join this session. The opening is simply gorgeous due to this fruitiness. For a designer, really well balanced and to my nose, also very precious. After the fruity, slightly creamy, sweet opening, a nice spiciness, which clearly comes from nutmeg here, joins in. This ensures that the fragrance despite the sweetness still has enough base to be worn even by people over 30. Again and again I read that this fragrance was clearly made for the target group under 30. I can't subscribe to that at all. For me, this fragrance is super wearable even at an older age. The scent is sweet, but certainly not a U30 party sticky bubblegum scent. On the contrary, the scent is, due to the nutmeg - and the subtle leather and wood tones, pleasantly soft, spicy and incredibly creamy. I've read here several times that the scent has a slight chapstick vibe.......and I can sign off on that - but in a really, really good way. Compared to the Profumo, this one is just more elegant. I see the Profumo more for partying and late at night. The Absolu also goes wonderfully during the day, to the date, in the restaurant, correctly dosed in winter even in the office. The Profumo is really much more tonal. This is here, together with the vanilla also present, but never seems uberladen or "too much".

In short: to the prelude slightly fruity, then sweet (but not exaggerated) - spicy and incredibly creamy......a very, very sensual fragrance, which is in my eyes for a designer very, very nicely balanced - Code DNA recognizable - but really independent - for me the better, more balanced Profumo.
Durability: 8/10

On me, the fragrance lasts 8 hours. So quite a good performance - however, I also expect that from a sweet-creamy fragrance. Nevertheless - very reasonable.
Sillage: 8/10

The sillage is, especially in the first two hours very, very good. Anyone who comes within an arm's length will notice you clearly.

In hours 3 and 4, anyone who hugs you will also smell you well. There is also still enough for an olfactory experience in an elevator or car.

After that, it becomes skin deep and after said 8 hours, that's the end of the day.
Applicability: 7/10

The fragrance is obviously not for temperatures beyond 20 degrees.

However, this fragrance fits perfectly in my eyes in the fall / winter. Also colder spring days this fragrance will accompany suitably. He fits, by its elegance, in almost any situation. In addition, this fragrance is also an absolute seducer. It can be serious - but it can also be sensual. It is also perfect as a date fragrance. However, he is not a fragrance for a quick number, this fragrance screams passion and seduction - without being too loud.
Compliments: 9,5/10

This fragrance just knows how to please. Not only that this fragrance will hardly tarnish in the right setting - this fragrance will ensure that the people around you will ask who smells so good here. This scent captivates others - it's just incredibly seductive. I've gotten quite a few compliments on this scent and by the way, it's one of my wife's absolute favorites. And she grins every time her nose notices that I'm wearing Absolu today.
Price / performance: 8/10

You get what you see.

As always with Armani one wishes that the fragrance costs 15% less. But also this fragrance you get on offer for 85.00€ (200ml) and that is then also completely okay.
Conclusion:

For me on the designer market currently the best winter fragrance. Super quality. Smells very valuable and balanced. Also H/S is for a designer in the upper third. Here is right for me almost everything.
So......today is Valentine's Day, I generally don't think much of the commercialization of such days - just like Christmas.However, I find the basic idea very nice that there is a day in the year dedicated to love. And if you are not in a partnership, then enjoy it with your family, a friend, your pet or with your hobby. Everyone loves someone and something - otherwise life wouldn't be one.

I will start my day by spraying on Absolu (he will be my valentine fragrance) - because after all, my wife loves this fragrance. And then I will slowly start preparing lunch. My wife also has to work on Valentine's Day during these crazy times. After all, she is a geriatric nurse. A profession that is also finally in the public eye these days. Even though my wife is sure that the public discussion won't change the disastrous working conditions, she gets up every morning and enjoys going to work. After all, she's doing something good and giving back to society. She loves her job and I love her for that attitude, among other things.
She will be happy when she comes home and the first thing she will smell is Code Absolu. And even though she loves that scent, I hope she will love one smell even more today. The smell of fresh garlic in olive oil - I hope she gets a little excited about spaghetti "aglio e oilo" with shrimp for dinner. Well - and if not, then I just spray Absolu again. :-P

Guys, I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day. Surprise your loved ones, have a great day and love all year round - there is nothing more important in life.

Hanseatic greetings
Earthquake
The serene Qui-Gon Jinn of the business world....
Imagine you change the company ... full of anticipation you go to your new workplace in the office and have to find to your horror that your new colleagues have nothing better in mind than your private frustration to let you out....welcome to the mobbing victims!
For the next 3 hours you struggle with yourself.... "Should this really start on the first day of work...? "What should I do about it".....?!

And then all of a sudden he stands in front of you ! surrounded by God-blessed light, a friendly smile on his face and stylishly dressed.... Your new boss!
And then this fragrance...Armani Code Absolu...So creamy sweet...so soft yet masculine....a shoulder to lean on, yet a man who knows how to achieve his goals....the big brother....the seducer....the serene Qui-Gon Jinn of the business world....your savior!
You know right away...I'm in good hands with him! I can tell him anything and he will find solutions wisely!

You can certainly imagine that such a meaningful fragrance is not only well received in the job...!
The Armani Code is in my opinion the perfect date fragrance. He radiates confidence, warmth and security, but still does not lose masculinity and elegance. The perfect seducer who acts calmly in any situation.

Hachja....mir can think of so much more to the Armani Code, but that would simply go beyond the scope here . :D

You just get a sweet creamy , spicy fragrance with light woody notes that exudes such a beautiful confidant aura , whether it's for a date , in the office , as a big brother ... no matter !
I see this fragrance on rather calm , composed men who almost never go off the deep end . They wear rather suit than leather cowl and consider their statements several times before they pronounce them. Nevertheless, you seem quite experienced and masculine.

From personal experience can say that this fragrance is particularly good on dates ;)
I often got good compliments and can really say that most women love him.

Absolute recommendation, if you are looking for a good date fragrance, or just one of the correct bosses are, which still strive with zeal for the welfare of their employees.
Qui-Gon-Jinn would say, "May the Absolu be with you"!

The experienced big brother
Armani Code has always interested me. Pretty much the most famous perfume line and by no means one-sided. From Armani Code Colonia for the warm season to Armani Code A-List as an all-rounder to the newer Armani Code Profumo for the noisy youthful chatacter, everything is included! But none of them really knocked me off my feet and even the original I found a bit too replaceable. When last year this fragrance was released, I was very curious to see how it would perform.
But first of all, where does the Armani Code Absolu even exist?
To be honest, he's better prof... i know of a bold statement that I'm probably treading on some people's toes with, but let me explain it:
He has the unmistakable sweet presence of the Profumo and thus gives off a loud youthful masculinity that fits perfectly into the club and causes a sensation there. But much more important for me is the difference that results from a better balanced tonka and that is nicely surrounded by a lively fruitiness. This does not make the fragrance seem as linear as I felt with the Profumo, but in my opinion makes ACA more exciting and gives it much more room to unfold. In addition, he makes a more "grown-up", means more experienced impression, which makes him much more suitable for everyday life besides his role as for me still bombastic party scent.
But by far the hottest thing I find is the quality the fragrance displays. It's a designer fragrance no question, but the notes are neatly balanced and don't smell as synthetic as I'm often used to, especially when I read "apple" in Pyramid. Whoever knows Yves Saint Laurent Y EdP should know what I mean! The apple top note in YSL Y smells anything but natural and not that I have a problem with it, but there I find the smell very unpleasant especially when worn for a long time. Another perhaps less common example would be Gisada's Ambassador for Men.
I wouldn't say that the apple in Code Absolu smells natural, but it comes much closer than I'm used to.

All in all I can only say that Armani Code Absolu is the first fragrance in the line that I REALLY like. I wouldn't say I love him, but I'm sure I will. Which I can say for sure: Never before has a fragrance brought me compliments so quickly. Already on the first day I wore it (by the way, on the way to the club) I was told that I didn't save any money, but I smell good. And surprisingly, in the queue in front of the club, another one after it. Well, he certainly mastered that point! So if you are looking for a perfume that fits into the colder season, can be worn during the day and at night, has a certain "uniqueness factor" with compliment potential and also performs above average to prove itself as a "fun scent", you should definitely consider Armani Code Absolu!

Unfortunately my nose is not yet trained enough to smell and describe every single scent, but at least I want to convey the effect of the scent as good as possible! I hope that the commentary was quite good and that I could bring it closer to you :)
Great scent
Belongs to my favourite fragrances, which you can wear to all occasions without any problems. It smells pleasantly sweet and exciting. The scent reminds me a bit of chapstick and has a slight oriental touch.

Kazos07Kazos07 5 months ago
Tonka tonka tonka. That's it. Aren't you guys bored?
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Dark vanilla and bright orange. Definetly the best from the line. In the air it smells truly magical and not too sweet like off skin
RazvanykeRazvanyke 8 months ago
It reminds me very much of Layton PdM, in dry down they are very similar.I do not know about longevity yet, but for the price is a great one
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Code Absolu opens very sweet with orange and nutmeg. In the drydown, you get tonka bean with suede and sweet vanilla. Quite synthetic.
Arman038Arman038 1 year ago
Sweet and leathery scent. The performance is good.
ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
A brief citrusy opening followed by plenty of tonka beans and suede, a bit like smelling a corduroy jacket up close.
HugoderricaHugoderrica 1 year ago
Excelent spicy and sensual tonka. Creamy seduction in a bottle.
Dan81Dan81 1 year ago
Code for the evening. Slightly formal and elegant but can go clubbing. It's a solid piece that hovers between love and like it a lot for me
Aquarius1Aquarius1 2 years ago
Great performance, very intoxicating scent in colder months of the year. A sillage beast for several hours. Not recommended for office use!
AithanAithan 2 years ago
Good Performance
Got slight citrus over sweet note at opening. Got suede & dry nutty sweet note at drydown
I feel like sth is missing there

by Icufish
by Narcoperfume
by Arman038
by Arman038

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani