Armani Code Absolu pour Homme 2019

Armani Code Absolu pour Homme by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Absolu pour Homme is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Green mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange AppleApple Orange blossomOrange blossom NutmegNutmeg Carrot seedCarrot seed Tonka beanTonka bean SuedeSuede VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.05.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Ryan Reynolds.

Warrior72
Personnal, vanilla, tonka and a little bit sweet fragrance: really good !
This is an excellent date night and close encounter type of sent. It is very addictive vanilla and tonka and it smells great. On skin, it lasts a very long time and even more on clothes (12h). However, the projection is weak and if the person is not in a 1 feet radius, you probably will not be able to smell this. It could be a good or a bad thing, depending on preferences and on the situation.

With that said, I believe that this scent fits well in cold weathers, not so much in hot temperatures.
I really enjoy this scent and girls around me seem to like it too. I have noticed that this fragrance, since it projects only in a small personnal bubble, makes people (girls for me) wanna stay close to you. It has a very particular smell and is highly addictive in my opinion. Even when people are shy to give you compliments, you can tell that they still enjoy this fragrance a lot, because it makes them want to stay close to you.

It is a sweet fragrance, but not overly sweet like some others scents that make it juvenile. I believe that it is a fragrance that can fit any age group and I would highly recommend giving it a shot if the description suits your likings.

FYI : I am a 20 years old male who is new to the fragrance community. If you have any suggestions on manly fragrances that are pleasing and good price-value, please fell free to send me a message !

Razvanyke
This or Layton, this is the question
When I smelled Layton the first time I was really impressed how fresh and sweet in the same time it is, then with the massive longevity .. it really won me over.

But then I tried Armani Code Absolu one day and it reminded me very much of Layton, with the apple note and the vanilla in dry down .. not identical but very similar for me.

I am really a big fan of the code line and I think Absolu is really the swiss army knife of the range, it goes very well for all ages, all occasions and all seasons.

I sold my Layton but Absolu is here to stay, thank you for watching the video too.

A&W Anyone ?
I tested this after watching many hype videos on YouTube. I’m glad I didn’t pay anything for the sample because I’m not impressed at all. I kept on smelling it because I knew it smelled familiar but I couldn’t place my finger on it. Then I had my 13 year old son smell it and the first words out of his mouth were “it smells like a root beer soda”. NAILED IT ! Who wants to spend the money that Armani charges to smell like a can of A&W ? I’ll pass.

One of My Favorite
First time I wear it, I couldn't stop smelling my self, I love it, strong performance, you won't regret for blind buy.

- Remind Me By?
Honestly, I found ( Armani Code Absolu ) remind me by ( Ultra Male - Jean Paul Gaultier ) and I love them both, the differences ACA lean more versatility and UM JPG lean more night time, and take it as rule: if you can wear it in the winter season, you can wear it in the whole seasons.
Fresh, fruity, tempting companion
Fresh, fruity slightly bitter prelude - by the tangerine as I suspect. A slight prick in the nose, which subsides after 5 min. A tart note remains, which smells clean what I like very much.
In the further course, the leather stands out more and more. You have to like it, it is for me very masculine but also very special.
The fragrance has a shelf life of 7-8 hours and a good perceptible sillage. The shelf life on the clothes is much longer.
Price performance is top, clear buy recommendation.
It should be clear, but apparently it is not - the described is my opinion! Do you have another, it's no problem, as long as you remain polite :)

Sweetness bomb
I really like sweet fragrances, but this is quite sweet even for me.

But I really like the opening, which is kinda fresh from my point of view. A combination of citruses with apple and a warm-spicy aura.

But after few minutes, after it stars to dry-down, it becomes sweeter and powdery, the vanilla and tonka are intenser and intenser, in combination with a spicy-woody smell from nutmeg and woodsy notes. There are some musky and leathery notes in it (probably due to Suede) which makes the fragrance more masculine. Also with a quite high dose of ambroxan..

The performance is quite good, not a beast. I get sniffs from myself even after 4 hours. On me the longevity is about 9 hours, and on clothes stays for more than 1 day.
Edit: the projection is quite weak, but the sillage is ok. Lasts long but most of the time as a skin scent.

Most women will like this fragrance.

Overall 7/10

Projection & longevity
First 30 minutes 2 - 3 feet after another 30 minutes 1 feet . After that this is totally skin scent up to 6, 7 hrs .. from my side waste of money, and i will never recommend to any one .
I read a lots of positive reviews on you fragnantica and also i saw videos on YouTube than I decide to buy from store recommend by armani.
I think maximum people are putting fake reviews,

Powdery Vanilla Bomb
There's a hint of fruitiness in the top but for me it's mostly a smooth, powdery vanilla bomb all the way down. Projection off my skin is very moderate for 2-3hr even with overspraying, but with 16hr+ longevity as a skin scent. Lasts forever, but not a projection monster.
One note too many
I would have really liked this code if it weren't for that one annoying note.
The carrot seed...
Fruity-sweet prelude that wears off after a good 5 min and leaves a nutmeg-carrot, which causes me quite unpleasant nose stinging.
Unfortunately, the carrot scent also remained very long on the skin, so I had to wash the stuff off.
Although I do not find spicy fragrances bad at all, the spice blend unfortunately gives me a headache.
If you look at the durability neutrally, I can only report positive.
8-10 hours holds the fragrance loosely stand.
Also the sillage is not from bad parents.
The Armani Code DNA is definitely recognizable.
Simply stunning!
One of my favorite fragrances so far!
A perfume that can do everything in my opinion.
A seductive sweetness brings you lots of compliments and the good durability ensures that you still smell good hours later! The fragrance you can always wear no matter whether on a date with a beautiful lady or in the evening at the barbecue with friends.
Top!

Kazos07Kazos07 12 months ago
Tonka tonka tonka. That's it. Aren't you guys bored?
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
Dark vanilla and bright orange. Definetly the best from the line. In the air it smells truly magical and not too sweet like off skin
RazvanykeRazvanyke 1 year ago
It reminds me very much of Layton PdM, in dry down they are very similar.I do not know about longevity yet, but for the price is a great one
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Code Absolu opens very sweet with orange and nutmeg. In the drydown, you get tonka bean with suede and sweet vanilla. Quite synthetic.
Arman038Arman038 2 years ago
Sweet and leathery scent. The performance is good.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
A brief citrusy opening followed by plenty of tonka beans and suede, a bit like smelling a corduroy jacket up close.
HugoderricaHugoderrica 2 years ago
Excelent spicy and sensual tonka. Creamy seduction in a bottle.
Dan81Dan81 2 years ago
Code for the evening. Slightly formal and elegant but can go clubbing. It's a solid piece that hovers between love and like it a lot for me
Aquarius1Aquarius1 2 years ago
Great performance, very intoxicating scent in colder months of the year. A sillage beast for several hours. Not recommended for office use!
AithanAithan 2 years ago
Good Performance
Got slight citrus over sweet note at opening. Got suede & dry nutty sweet note at drydown
I feel like sth is missing there

by Icufish
by Giog
by Arman038
by Arman038

Popular by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise by Giorgio Armani