Armani Code Absolu pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Absolu pour Homme 2019

Laurentiu
19.08.2021 - 11:25 AM

Sweetness bomb

I really like sweet fragrances, but this is quite sweet even for me.

But I really like the opening, which is kinda fresh from my point of view. A combination of citruses with apple and a warm-spicy aura.

But after few minutes, after it stars to dry-down, it becomes sweeter and powdery, the vanilla and tonka are intenser and intenser, in combination with a spicy-woody smell from nutmeg and woodsy notes. There are some musky and leathery notes in it (probably due to Suede) which makes the fragrance more masculine. Also with a quite high dose of ambroxan..

The performance is quite good, not a beast. I get sniffs from myself even after 4 hours. On me the longevity is about 9 hours, and on clothes stays for more than 1 day.
Edit: the projection is quite weak, but the sillage is ok. Lasts long but most of the time as a skin scent.

Most women will like this fragrance.

Overall 7/10

Latest Reviews

LaurentiuLaurentiu 3 months ago
One Man Show Gold Edition - Jacques Bogart

One Man Show Gold Edition My „good to go” winter fragrance
I really love strong heavy on spices and warm perfumes and after seeing the notes of OMSG I told myself I'm gonna buy it in the near future. And indeed it's strong and very spicy, a lot of cinnamon with some warm notes from...

LaurentiuLaurentiu 10 months ago
Dirham Oud - Ard Al Zaafaran / ارض الزعفران التجارية

Dirham Oud Soft fresh creamy woods
The perfume is cataloged as unisex, but in first hour is pretty masculine, it starts fresh-spicy, some citruses, I can smell some pepper, cinnamon and star anise. Also, the opening is very very synthetic. After is starts to dry-down you can smell...