Armani Code Luna (2012)

Armani Code Luna by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design: Rozenn Mainguené

Armani Code Luna is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Pear, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom absolute, Belle de nuit flower, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.10.2018

Germanblonde
A rough start with a happy ending
With high hopes I sprayed it and made a long, disappointed face: It was so spicy. And I thought to myself: "Great, another swap bottle." But wait, wait! I started blow drying my hair and realized that the scent became way sweeter and smoother. The touch of vanilla made it's way through (faintly but so deliciously!) Gave it another 20 minutes, and it unfolded its true beauty, very pleasant. Not as dramatic as I like my frags, but that makes it a great daytime eau de toilette with a hint of vanilla. It stays very close to the skin, so close, that I do not get any of its glory unless I bury my face into my wrist. I would love just a bit more silage and projection. I am a douser by nature, but I think this baby needs more dousing than I even usually feel compelled to. So I will give it another spray round, and see how it develops. All in all it is lovely. Not even close to be one of my favs, but it will have a place in my life, and I will still enjoy it.

Update: I wear it now for 3 hours and like it WAY better than this morning. Still poor silage and projection, but the scent itself is getting better and better as time progresses, and as tender as the scent is, it lingers on nicely for many hours.
7.5 5.0 5.0 8.0/10
Beautiful Orange Blossom
I'm loving this flanker, far better than the original. It's a beautiful vanilla and orange blend, with many qualities reminiscent of Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I personally consider it a sure crowd pleaser.

On the skin, Armani Code Luna is smooth, soft and enchanting. I wore a small spritz on the back of my hand while testing it last night, and my boyfriend's reaction towards it was priceless. Let's just say that men find this scent quite alluring on a woman's skin.

Even though the scent pyramid is a little similar to the original Armani Code for Women, this softer and more powdery version makes this combination more successful, at least in my opinion. What I love the most about Armani Code Luna is the gorgeous bitter orange note, somewhat syrupy in quality, blended with the vanillary and rich tonka bean. Amazing is all I'm saying.

I have my fingers crossed that this won't become yet another short-lived limited edition. If Giorgio Armani were willing to give it a chance, I'm certain that two years down the track, Armani Code Luna would be one of their best sellers.

So far, this fragrance wears surprisingly well, with moderate sillage and great longevity. I would happily wear this fragrance on a cold Winter's day or even to a semi-formal outing in a fancy bar. At present I'm undecided as to whether or not it works well during Summer.

It didn't take long for me to add this fragrance to my wishlist, and I'm sure it won't take long to buy it either. I'm quite hooked, and that's a rarity, especially in terms of today's new releases. This is one recent flanker that has made me sit up and take notice.

If a smooth citrus-vanilla is what you crave, by all means, give Armani Code Luna a try. The fact that Megan Fox is the face of this new fragrance should be enough to convince anyone that this is a sensual and beautiful little number.

Originally written: July 06, 2012.

by Gandix
by Goldlola
by Frausommer
by Frausommer

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani