Armani Code Profumo 2016

Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Profumo is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange
Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
AmberAmber
LeatherLeather

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Chris Pine.

Rather not for summer
I bought the Parfürm online at Douglas for about 86€ at 200 ml, a bargain! It was my first Eau de Parfürm, so I hoped for much.

The first thing I did was test it beforehand. I found it to be sweet, yet also dark and a little bitter, as if the sweetness was hiding behind an oriental oud mix.

The bottle seems high quality, the closure, however, you have to turn annoyingly until it hit the right spot and closes.

The sillage is rather weaker pronounced, at least in the summer. He seems also in this season awenig too heavy and exhausting. I look forward to trying him in the winter.

The fragrance itself is a matter of taste, I personally like it rather mediocre to good.
NickS
This fragrance will bring you compliments!
Hello dear ones,

to Armani Code Profumo I can only say...WOW!
No matter who I show this fragrance, he always comes good and convinces with its DNA.

At the beginning he smells very spicy warm and seductive.
In the drydown, it becomes slightly woody and smells very pleasant.

The sillage is the first 2-3h also very good and you are often addressed on this fragrance!
Just also in the situation "Date" makes the fragrance good!

Unfortunately, the bottle and spray head is poorly processed, because both with me, as well as with 3 acquaintances is the fragrance partly leaked, so watch out there people!

Otherwise, I would give the fragrance a 8.5/10!

A sweet bomb
This one, in my opinion, is the best performer in the Code line. The tonka blast is huge, and the projection is MONSTROUS for the first 2 hours or so. It easily gives a 4ft radius, and the sillage lingers for quite a while, letting everyone know where YOU have been. The longevity I get is roughly 6-8 hours.

This is definitely NOT a warm weather fragrance, and as you see below, it doesn’t appeal to everyone.

My wife loves this one though, and every time I sport it, she’s always commenting, so that’s all that really matters to me.

If you don’t want one that’s quite as loud and sweet, try the new EDP, but for me, this is the winner.
The first lesson
The world of perfumes was completely new to me. Actually, I also wanted to buy only a small perfume, because my Abiball was pending and this occasion seemed appropriate enough to me to spend for the first time "much" money on a fragrance. At the time, the choice was Dylan Blue and it came with a sample of Code Profumo. For quite some time, Dylan Blue was enough for me as my only real perfume. At some point, however, I got the idea to try the sample as well and was absolutely flashed. Leather, tangerine, vanilla and so much more. There were so many scents at once that came together to create an incredibly beautiful and mystical scent. I had never smelled anything quite like it, this was not a smell, this was an experience. I was instantly in love and just had to have more of this scent.
However, the love was unfortunately not lasting. I wore the perfume so often that at some point I could no longer perceive individual components of the fragrance permanently. What remained was only the smell of a sweet and chemical broth, which has lost all its magic.
Actually, it should have been clear to me at that time, but I learned it unfortunately only too many great fragrances later: Perfumes, with this effect do not belong worn in everyday life, they belong only worn on days that are as special as the fragrances themselves.
5.5
Varro
Tonka bean as fast and concise leading actor
I already knew the fragrance from one or two acquaintances and was very excited when I happened to receive it as a sample with another order. First of all I have to say that I like the scent on others much better than on myself.

To the fragrance:
Immediately after spraying it on I was very positively surprised by the fresh tangerine / cardamom note. Unfortunately, this - for me very good smelling - fresh / citric beginning was completely gone very quickly and changed very quickly into the sweet, vanilla tonka bean with a very light woody / smoky touch. Nutmeg, lavender and orange blossom I could not really perceive.

All in all a rather sweet, medium-bodied men's fragrance, which is mainly represented by the tonka bean. Thus it has a very sweet and warming effect very quickly. I can well imagine the scent on cold winter evenings, for example at a Christmas market.
JohnnyScents
"Dude, roll down the windows!"
Armani Code Profumo found its way to me by chance. It was last year in South Tyrol, in a small drugstore In the shop there were some fragrances, all mixed wildly together and some had nice dents in the packages, very cheap. In general there was everything you can imagine in this shop. In view of the approaching autumn I decided to buy Armani Code, the original. At least I thought so. I took the box off the shelf, paid and went back to the hotel. Only when I got home did I open the box to put the bottle in my closet, but then Code Profumo slipped into my hand.
At first I was a bit annoyed, but then I just sprayed it on my arm. I was slain by a sweetness that was worlds stronger than the original code, which also has a few fresh notes. After five minutes, however, I extremely liked the scent. It was simply "delicious", reminiscent of nuts and sweets.
As soon as it got really cold, in the middle of December, I wore it for the first time. It simply fits into the cold season, because it "warms" and smells "full" and "comfortably round".

But somehow I lost sight of him a little bit and wore rather ultra-paints in winter. But then came carnival or Fasnet, as it is called in the south. It was a bitterly cold evening, my mates and I were full of anticipation for the party that awaited us. Already in the afternoon, quickly under the shower, put on a costume, find out who's driving and then under time pressure the big question: Which scent do I wear now? And instead of going for Ultramale as usual, I just grabbed Code Profumo without thinking and probably sprayed without thinking. I forgot what a killer silage and durability the scent has. Already in the hallway my father greeted me with a strong "Uffff", but I just wanted to leave quickly. When I arrived at my buddy's house, we all got into the car and it started. After about 2 minutes he braked, turned around to me and said seriously: "Dude, roll down the windows". I was a little embarrassed because the whole car smelled like me. Oh no, probably even the traffic behind us could smell me, with closed windows. I was a bit embarrassed and panicked how it would be later in the marquee. Finally we arrived and stormed the tent. I made my way to the bar to finally get some drinks. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and asked: "Yes?". It was a girl, she actually asked me about my scent. I replied somewhat quietly: "Is it that bad, I exaggerated it a bit". She said: "No, it's so good." I was relieved and that very evening (which was literally "intoxicating") I received 5 compliments, no, rather curious questions about my perfume.
Why did I write this? Because I am firmly convinced that in the right situations more is sometimes simply better. In that sense, trust. Even if you have to roll down the windows

By the way, my costume still smells like Code Profumo, because you are rarely allowed to wash it. That party was five months ago.

Armani Profumo the best perfume
In general it is the best! It was my first signature perfume and I loved it. It lasts very long, some clothes might smell for a week, plus it’s radius is really big, just a few sprays and the whole room smells. The smell is woody and warm, like Christmas night with friends or an industrial leather home. The amber debuts right when you put it on. It’s a very nice option for signature fragrance and if you are a lover of woody and sweet notes it’s your best option. A 4,9 out of 5.
Great autumn/winter fragrance
I liked this fragrance very much right after the first smell and was not disappointed over time. Surely the light sweetness and spice is not for the hot days. I would recommend it for the autumn/winter or as a date fragrance. Price/performance is top. Get yourself a sample!
Type question
Exactly this fragrance is one of the fragrances I do not like, in fact it is one of the fragrances I like least. Sweet, spicy, sticky, pompous, obtrusive and present, this is how it looks to me when I test it. Tonka bean and cardamom in exaggerated concentration do their part to give this impression. I would never have thought that I could get anything out of the scent
Today I should be proven wrong...

Today it was time again, the soccer Bundesliga has started again and I went to a good friend to watch the 15:30h games. It has to be mentioned that he lives in a two person flat share and his roommate was also present. But he came only to the second half time. With his arrival I noticed immediately, hui, but he is dieselled in. And for the first 10 minutes I had to think about what with. Anyway, immediately the whole room was filled with his smell. There was not a corner there that did not smell of him. And, before I could even ask, I knew he was wearing Armani Code Profumo. He would confirm this to me later, but we hadn't gotten that far yet. First I want to describe my scent impressions on him:
- i smelled tonka bean, caradamon
- i also smelled: a light citric and a nice fruity note
- it seemed almost somewhat fresh, although sweetness and spice formed the main chords

I had to admit that this scent simply smells enormously good on this man. A smell like ass on bucket. You have to imagine him like this: A chubby guy with shaved sides, extremely well-groomed beard and a side parting, as many people wear them nowadays for fashion reasons. Everything about him was neat. Every hair lay as it should. In addition, his manner was at least as present as his scent. A man who took over the room and the people in it, but still pleasant, funny and entertaining. We laughed and joked a lot and enjoyed the resumed play. The scent emanated from him like an aura. It underlined his character and gave him something sovereign. Fine, sweet-fresh wafts of spices emanated from him and enveloped our noses. I found the scent on him almost a little seductive. It also conveyed a kind of security and warmth. It also matched the good weather, which I would never have thought, as the scent is clearly arranged in my winter corner. I was ecstatic that a fragrance I hated so much could have such a great effect on another person. I would never buy it for myself, but I could not imagine anything better about it. So I don't need to mention that the durability and sillage of the Profumo are enormous. When I asked him when he had applied it, he replied that it had been about 5 hours ago. Amazing, I thought, and then a sillage like that. At the same time I want to emphasize again that I found it pleasant! It must also be mentioned that this colossus of a man is also someone who, due to his size, always seems to sweat physically, which can push scents in general. He was the proof of this.

What has today shown me? He confirmed again what everyone should internalize for himself, a fragrance is always a question of type. It has a different effect on each person and can be pleasing or inappropriate. So I give the Profumo a rather good 7, which says that I would give him a 10 on him and a 5 on me. The average value is therefore the result of the great experience I had with the fragrance today. I think it is suitable for everyone who likes to party, wants to stand out, has a certain appearance and wants to look neat. Here is power in the bottle, which must also embody the person. Those who like it quiet and silent may go on quickly.

So ask yourselves, which perfume guy am I?
Lacrimalus
Synthetic or sympathetic ?
Armani Code Profumo is a sweet-spicy perfume, which fits perfectly into a date or club setting. The opening is briefly reminiscent of the classic Armani Code. Sweet citrus fruits with spices and cardamom. It is strikingly synthetic and yet quite likeable. Then it goes on to a very spicy middle, where you notice a bit of nutmeg and a touch of cinnamon. In dry-down, the eau de parfum merges into a very beautiful chord of leather, amber and tonka bean. The leather is very modern and smooth and the tonka bean gives the whole thing a nice vanilla undertone. The perfume achieves similarities with 1 million by Paco Rabanne in certain stages, but fortunately it is never that extremely sweet. The durability is good at eight hours+ and the projection is also clearly visible in the first 120 minutes.

-------------------

Conclusion: Armani Code Profumo is a beautiful, strong fragrance for going out in the evening or for a date. Because of the sweetness and the strong potency, please only in autumn and winter. Compliments are guaranteed!

------------

Scent 7,5/10

Shelf life 8/10

Sillage 8/10

————————————

JMWeedJMWeed 1 month ago
I love the cola/root beer vibe this gives off. Personally one of my favorite scents.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Fresh and spicy opening with a sweet and delicious dry down with a mix of tonka, amber and leather. Very sweet but very masculine as well
PioPio 3 years ago
You can only love this classy and formal scent. Great for night outs.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Ambery & Tonka bottom finishing after an entrance of Cardamom, and a main course of Nutmeg & Orange Blossom. Better than the other Armani's.
GolcherGolcher 3 years ago
I found a 60ml bottle on a discount bin in a local store, glad I did cause this fragrance is amazing and my girlfriend loves it
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Warm, deep, spicy , sexy: a true fall-winter delight ! I prefer it to the feminine version, which is too bitter for me.
Love at first smell!
AttlasAttlas 4 years ago
4.5
The smell is not bad but... This is just too much. Too strong. Too loud and invasive. Headache. Almost toxic. Next

by StefaniH
by Toreter
by Tiho
by Tiho

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani