Armani Code Profumo (2016)

Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Profumo (Giorgio Armani)

Armani Code Profumo is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin, Green apple, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Lavender, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Amber, Leather

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.01.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Chris Pine.

Bottle 6.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 3.0/10
Washed again
This scent came as a sample for an order. To be honest I can't understand these exuberant comments, but there you can see again: all a matter of taste.

I'll make it short: terribly sweet vanilla broth, as a woman's fragrance it might still be something, but for men I find it (sorry) just faggy sweet. After 10 minutes I had to rinse the stuff. It's unbearable. I gave the scent a 6.0, but for women.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
The scent for an happy soul
To me, fragrances could almost have a soul, for they induce a variety of feelings and states of mind.
Armani Code Profumo makes me confident and happy. Its sweetness is present for a whole day and that appeases me. It begins by smelling like a fruity sweetness that slowly transforms itself into a powdery-sweet effect, framed by an intensive balsamic setting, strongly spiced and almost animalic.
It can even become intoxicating due to its strong presence and character, inducing you to be absent minded just thinking about the pleasure you get from this magnific scent.
This sweetness is savored calmly and shared with those around us. I even think that they look at me with an edge of an envy feeling due to my face of pleasure. Given the amber aroma that surrounds this soul in the form of a perfume, that pleasure becomes almost liturgical. The Code Profumo "gourmandise" it's balmy, warm and sweet, strong and smooth at the same time.
I really like it and it's a safe alluring way to feel happy for an entire day or night. I can sense this scent for more than 12 hours whenever I apply just 3 or 4 sprays.

Keep your scent high!
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Sexxy Beast
This might be one of my best blind buys ever, still has the DNA of the original Armani Code but this is so much better.....This Spicy Oriental Woody Concoction is perfect for cold evenings.....winter or fall....you have your nice jacket on and youre about to go out on a date or out on the town with your buddies.....I personally like fragrances that perform really well and this definitely enters the realms of beast mode for me, it projects pretty well for about 3 - 4 hours...and I can still smell this on me 12+ hours after I put it on....
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
The epitome of Armani Code
This is the best flanker maybe even best then Armani Code itself, creamy, sweet, spicy, seductive and it makes me happy whenever i sniff it, this is a perfect scent indeed, if i have a top 5 winter perfumes this one will be among them, and sure thing won't be my last bottle.

Golcher 21 days ago
I found a 60ml bottle on a discount bin in a local store, glad I did cause this fragrance is amazing and my girlfriend loves it
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 8.0
Scent 8.0
Jazzy76 37 days ago
Warm, deep, spicy , sexy: a true fall-winter delight ! I prefer it to the feminine version, which is too bitter for me.
Love at first smell!+2
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 8.0
Attlas 10 months ago
The smell is not bad but... This is just too much. Too strong. Too loud and invasive. Headache. Almost toxic. Next+4
Longevity 9.0

• by Lars92 by Lars92
  • by Golcher by Golcher
  • by Toreter by Toreter

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani