Armani Code Profumo (2016)

Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Profumo is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin, Green apple, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Lavender, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Amber, Leather

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Chris Pine.

10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Sweet and masculine
Code profumo id a very sweet fragance but balances with leather which gives to It a more masculine vibe. The opening is a bit fresher and spicier but the dry diwn is overall for me a misxture between tonka, amber and leather which is delicious. This is a very simple perfume but It makes what It promise. Has a good longevity and, although It is not a beast, It is noticeble during some hours. Good option for nightout but i find It cool also for work, although not un summer. Suitable for all ages.

DaveKunstein
Chocolate praline cocoa vanilla milkshake
So if you look at reviews on Youtube, or read some comments here that say that the fragrance is very synthetic, I really wonder if I'm just a bit weird. I'm not a fan of designer fragrances at all. I find most of them, at least for a man himself 80% identical (just my opinion), apart from the fact that they are often unwearable for me personally, because they either just smell like indefinable sweetness, or they smell as if you just showered with some Axe shower gel, which is just not how I would like to smell. Therefore I have, although I am just at the beginning, almost only niche fragrances in my watch list, or in the fragrances that I would like to own if I have enough money :D However, this fragrance is simply really cool. That's what I have in the title, that's what it smells like to me. Well, admittedly, that doesn't sound very masculine, but the typical code DNA makes him masculine in any case. I get almost everywhere very regular compliments and the part lasts the whole day! You won't be anosmic for at least 5 hours (at least I won't) and so have the whole evening off. What brings me to the next point doesn't misunderstand me, the part is awesome, but please, please don't spray it. Everyone knows the people who come in somewhere and smoke out the whole room immediately. No matter how horny the perfume smells, no matter how sexy it is, it's a nuisance! So take it easy! They'll smell you.

Fragrance:
Starts for me with light oranges and apple notes and chocolate, then becomes more and more gourmand, goes towards chocolate praline, mixed with leather, just absolutely cool!

Sillage,Shelf life:
You and all the others will watch each other for 6-8 hours, never spray over, otherwise you will smell like the people who go shopping with 10 One Million sprayers.

Situation where I see the scent:
Good earning businessman, gets into his sports car and picks up his wife after work to have a nice dinner with her. Before, 5 sprays of Code Profumo are applied to the neck and behind the ears. After the romantic meal they take a walk in a beautiful park. Outside there is typical autumn weather, a light wind blows, it slowly gets colder again. The woman is wearing a pretty dress and a light coat, surprised by the weather, she begins to freeze. The man, who undoubtedly has good manners, puts his scarf on her. She now smells the whole walk over, the profumo on the scarf, the mixture of orange chocolate, with a mixture of black luxury leather and knows how lucky she is to have it.
10.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

My first love
I still remember how I went to the store in the winter of 16/17 and wanted to buy a perfume that suited the season. I was really in perfume fever at the time and watched dozens of videos about it and made a list of about 20 well-known perfumes. I tried every single one in the shop and nobody could really convince me and then I see the Armani Code Profume marked as a novelty and while trying all the alarm bells rang - that's it!!! Now three years later I still wear it during the cold season and have already received countless compliments. With distance with me on the compliment ranking list on TOP 1! It's your own fault who wears this perfume in summer. It's like I'm walking around with my scarf and cap at 30°C and then complaining about how unpleasant the cap is. Purely by chance I read a little later after the purchase a newspaper, which had distinguished this perfume as perfume of the year. That made me mega happy and I have seen myself confirmed in my opinion ! Strongly undervalued ! Absolute must for the winter !
6.0 8.0 8.0 3.0/10

Washed again
This scent came as a sample for an order. To be honest I can't understand these exuberant comments, but there you can see again: all a matter of taste.

I'll make it short: terribly sweet vanilla broth, as a woman's fragrance it might still be something, but for men I find it (sorry) just faggy sweet. After 10 minutes I had to rinse the stuff. It's unbearable. I gave the scent a 6.0, but for women.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

AmberScent
The scent for an happy soul
To me, fragrances could almost have a soul, for they induce a variety of feelings and states of mind.
Armani Code Profumo makes me confident and happy. Its sweetness is present for a whole day and that appeases me. It begins by smelling like a fruity sweetness that slowly transforms itself into a powdery-sweet effect, framed by an intensive balsamic setting, strongly spiced and almost animalic.
It can even become intoxicating due to its strong presence and character, inducing you to be absent minded just thinking about the pleasure you get from this magnific scent.
This sweetness is savored calmly and shared with those around us. I even think that they look at me with an edge of an envy feeling due to my face of pleasure. Given the amber aroma that surrounds this soul in the form of a perfume, that pleasure becomes almost liturgical. The Code Profumo "gourmandise" it's balmy, warm and sweet, strong and smooth at the same time.
I really like it and it's a safe alluring way to feel happy for an entire day or night. I can sense this scent for more than 12 hours whenever I apply just 3 or 4 sprays.

Keep your scent high!
1.0 8.0 8.0 4.0/10

irrelevant
I've smelled worse scents before but there are just so hammer scents for winter like Spicebomb Extreme, La Yuqawam, Dior Homme Intense, Oud Satin Mood, Ultra Male, Valentino Uomo Intense or The One, which simply put this one in the shade. Fragrance is nothing special, smells 0815-sweet and quite unpleasant for me.
10.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Sexxy Beast
This might be one of my best blind buys ever, still has the DNA of the original Armani Code but this is so much better.....This Spicy Oriental Woody Concoction is perfect for cold evenings.....winter or fall....you have your nice jacket on and youre about to go out on a date or out on the town with your buddies.....I personally like fragrances that perform really well and this definitely enters the realms of beast mode for me, it projects pretty well for about 3 - 4 hours...and I can still smell this on me 12+ hours after I put it on....
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

The epitome of Armani Code
This is the best flanker maybe even best then Armani Code itself, creamy, sweet, spicy, seductive and it makes me happy whenever i sniff it, this is a perfect scent indeed, if i have a top 5 winter perfumes this one will be among them, and sure thing won't be my last bottle.

Emorandeira 93 days ago
Fresh and spicy opening with a sweet and delicious dry down with a mix of tonka, amber and leather. Very sweet but very masculine as well
10.0
10.0
Pio 6 months ago
You can only love this classy and formal scent. Great for night outs.+1
Carlitos01 8 months ago
Ambery & Tonka bottom finishing after an entrance of Cardamom, and a main course of Nutmeg & Orange Blossom. Better than the other Armani's.+3
Golcher 10 months ago
I found a 60ml bottle on a discount bin in a local store, glad I did cause this fragrance is amazing and my girlfriend loves it+1
Jazzy76 10 months ago
Warm, deep, spicy , sexy: a true fall-winter delight ! I prefer it to the feminine version, which is too bitter for me.
Love at first smell!+3
Attlas 19 months ago
The smell is not bad but... This is just too much. Too strong. Too loud and invasive. Headache. Almost toxic. Next+4
9.0

by Whadelse89
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani