Armani Code Satin 2015

Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Satin is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Pear sorbet, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Jasmine sambac absolute, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Praliné, Cocoa absolute, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.09.2020.

Eaumygosh
Can you actually sue "Armani" for that?
To stop the production of this fragrance would be a crime. I don't need a "code cotton", I don't long for a limited edition that changes every year, each time with a new fabric as inspiration. I just want my beloved "Code Satin" in the standard range. My main goal as a fragrance lover has always been to find it. Find who? My signature scent. This was not an easy task, because I got bored very quickly - but no fragrance came as close to the fulfillment of my wish as these 2 candidates : "Alien", which I already wore in the 8th grade and which had beamed me to the planet "Goodsmell" during the first test. Unfortunately mejben 2 best friends liked it, who bought it for me. So it was not really my fragrance anymore. Shit.
3-4 years later I got to know and love "Armani Code Satin". I got a sample for a shopping and it was love at first sight. How romantic
The top note makes it immediately clear that this is a flanker from the well-known "Armani Code pour Femme". The DNA is clearly visible - orange blossom paired with vanilla. Yet "Satin" takes a different direction from the beginning. While the original reminds me of a balmy summer evening in Italy, the "Satin" version looks much more velvety, cuddly and wintery. The top note combines the well-known orange blossom-vanilla composition of the original with a wonderfully velvety cocoa note, as well as a finely spiced shot of ginger. After only a few minutes, the orange blossom moves a little further into the background. The DNA of the original never disappears completely, but becomes more subtle. Now it is the cocoa-vanilla symbiosis that becomes the star. Pleasantly sweet, finely spiced by the ginger, velvety, enveloping - beguiling. Not one-dimensional or boring at any time - I find the fragrance incredibly sexy. Just like the original "Armani Code pour Femme". But the "Satin" version is even softer, rounder, warmer and more delicious. Not too sweet or well-behaved at all. The ginger adds the necessary kick of spice. In terms of durability I have nothing to complain about - the fragrance is clearly perceptible on the skin for a good 6-7 hours. Afterwards, a very delicate and tasty touch of cocoa remains. On clothes it even lasts 8-10 hours before it becomes very close to the body. The Sillage is also good - can be dosed from a light beguiling touch to a clearly perceptible scent cloud.

I thought about writing a comment on this fragrance for a long time because it was limited - but it is one of my favourite autumn and winter scents. Maybe even THE FAVORITE. My 75ml bottle is guarded like a treasure. When I wear it, either the occasion is special or the longing for it was once again too great. If it were still available, it would be my signature scent, at least in winter. Such a pity.

Ps: at least I have found a signature scent for everyday life, even for the whole year. "Cloud" by Ariana Grande. If "Armani Code Satin" would still exist, I would have changed the everyday scent at least in winter ;))

LexaLexa 4 years ago
Orange Blossoms and pralines.A nice fragrance.

Herbstglühen
Die letzten warmen Sonnenstrahlen bevor bald Väterchen Frost kommt
Armani (Code Satin) Mania
by Mieke92
by Mieke92
by SimpleLife
by SimpleLife

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani