Armani Code Sport 2011Eau de Toilette

Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2011. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Ambroxan, Spearmint, Ginger, Mandarin orange, Mint, Peppermint, Vetiver, Lemon

Submitted by Skylab, last update on 08.10.2020.

quality summer freshie
I adore this scent.
Its citrusy aquatic with a herbal kicks.
Its been discontinued and prices getting high .i so glad that I found it cuz it's really high quality well balanced cheerfull refreshing summer scent
The scent of my youth
Armani Code Sport, a fragrance I owe a lot to. I associate stories as well as places and people with this fragrance, which has always accompanied me well everywhere and thus occupies a special place in my heart.

It was the first fragrance I consciously bought myself. He always gave me compliments with the girls, at 16 I didn't want anything else from a fragrance.
It went down in discos, but for all other situations it worked perfectly.

It is fresh and not too intrusive, so it is ideal for use as an everyday fragrance.
It's certainly not the best fragrance, but he's definitely doing a good job.

Now the fragrance has been adjusted and so all I have left is the great memories and stories I associate with the fragrance.

So with this comment, I would like to send my thanks but also a tribute to this fragrance.

Your Kluki

Sport or Summer?
Great smell but nothing actually new. It doesnt reminds me of original Armani Code.

It's almost all about citric lemons, oranges and a little of mint.

Sillage, projection and lasting power are medium.

Reminds me of Cartier Declaration Cologne and Dior Homme Sport, but more synthetic than those.

Updated January 2014

Nik604Nik604 1 year ago
This 2016 version is different than original 2011, even the notes are not the same. This is more woody and theme.

by Andreas09
by Andreas09
simply pale - Sport Code
by Dvalinn
stunning color games - Sport Code
by Dvalinn

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani