Armani Code Sport (2011) Eau de Toilette

Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) (Giorgio Armani)

Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2011. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Ambroxan, Spearmint, Ginger, Mandarin, Mint, Peppermint, Vetiver, Lemon

Submitted by Skylab, last update on 07.10.2018

Scent 8.0/10
The scent of my youth
Armani Code Sport, a fragrance I owe a lot to. I associate stories as well as places and people with this fragrance, which has always accompanied me well everywhere and thus occupies a special place in my heart.

It was the first fragrance I consciously bought myself. He always gave me compliments with the girls, at 16 I didn't want anything else from a fragrance.
It went down in discos, but for all other situations it worked perfectly.

It is fresh and not too intrusive, so it is ideal for use as an everyday fragrance.
It's certainly not the best fragrance, but he's definitely doing a good job.

Now the fragrance has been adjusted and so all I have left is the great memories and stories I associate with the fragrance.

So with this comment, I would like to send my thanks but also a tribute to this fragrance.

Your Kluki
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Sport or Summer?
Great smell but nothing actually new. It doesnt reminds me of original Armani Code.

It's almost all about citric lemons, oranges and a little of mint.

Sillage, projection and lasting power are medium.

Reminds me of Cartier Declaration Cologne and Dior Homme Sport, but more synthetic than those.

Updated January 2014

• by Michael by Michael
  • by Michael by Michael
  • by Sonny94 by Sonny94

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani