Armani Code Sport (2011)Eau de Toilette

Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2011. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Ambroxan, Spearmint, Ginger, Mandarin, Mint, Peppermint, Vetiver, Lemon

Submitted by Skylab, last update on 27.06.2020.

The scent of my youth
Armani Code Sport, a fragrance I owe a lot to. I associate stories as well as places and people with this fragrance, which has always accompanied me well everywhere and thus occupies a special place in my heart.

It was the first fragrance I consciously bought myself. He always gave me compliments with the girls, at 16 I didn't want anything else from a fragrance.
It went down in discos, but for all other situations it worked perfectly.

It is fresh and not too intrusive, so it is ideal for use as an everyday fragrance.
It's certainly not the best fragrance, but he's definitely doing a good job.

Now the fragrance has been adjusted and so all I have left is the great memories and stories I associate with the fragrance.

So with this comment, I would like to send my thanks but also a tribute to this fragrance.

Your Kluki

Sport or Summer?
Great smell but nothing actually new. It doesnt reminds me of original Armani Code.

It's almost all about citric lemons, oranges and a little of mint.

Sillage, projection and lasting power are medium.

Reminds me of Cartier Declaration Cologne and Dior Homme Sport, but more synthetic than those.

Updated January 2014

Nik604Nik604 11 months ago
This 2016 version is different than original 2011, even the notes are not the same. This is more woody and theme.

by Andreas09
by Dvalinn
by Sonny94
by Sonny94

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Vétiver d'Hiver / Vétiver Babylone by Giorgio Armani