Armani Code pour Femme 2006 Eau de Parfum

Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAfrican orange blossomAfrican orange blossom
Italian bitter orangeItalian bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Tunisian orange blossom absoluteTunisian orange blossom absolute
GingerGinger
Base Notes Base NotesHoneyHoney
VanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.01.2022.

Probably forever
Armani Code was my first real intense perfume in my youth. At that time, he had not much and I felt irresistible when I applied him generously before the disco :) With men or rather boys he also came good.
Durability was unbeatable at that time, which is unfortunately no longer so... really a pity. But still he moves in my collection again and again and develops now rather more delicate and no longer so oppressive. Still wonderfully feminine and sensual. When I spray my scarf the whole wardrobe smells wonderful! Clings especially well on cold days and gives me a cozy feeling. With the dosage should still be careful, is quickly too much.

Parfumlove93
How do we know each other?
Do you know that, you smell something and all of a sudden it just seems totally familiar and familiar to you, but you just can not think of what it reminds you? So it went to me when I got a sample of this perfume, which you could now almost call a classic.

Once sprayed and wow, what a fragrance. First, a huge avalanche of orange blossom rolls over you. I like orange blossom (as in D&g the only one intense zb) but actually not sooo much.... But this one is somehow different... Creamy? Maybe it's because of the bitter orange that gives the orange blossom just a different touch.
Shortly thereafter, perhaps a little jasmine comes to it, but the orange blossom remains very present.
In the drydown, however, the vanilla comes out very clearly and maybe a little honey, here it reminds me very strongly of my familiar Kenzo amour.

The shelf life is here unfortunately not so outstanding maybe around the 3 hours, then you have to already directly with the nose to the wrist to be able to perceive him still.
I've read several times that the older versions lasted much longer and also have a little more lush scent. I can imagine it in about, maybe it is also the old version I once smelled. And maybe I come one day times in the pleasure once again the one older version to get hold of.

Funnily enough, everyone thinks this is a winter scent. For me, it smells like summer, sun, hot skin. I don't know why, but that's the memory it evokes in me.
Maybe I smelled it once on vacation? And did not dare to ask? Or did a person I knew wear it?
It's just really beautiful to me, familiar, like an old friend.
I would also love to meet the Flanker Cashmere and Satin, unfortunately I am too late for this. Maybe one day I'll get lucky.

a room-filling sillage
I remember it like today, back then when my colleague entered the building in the morning, went upstairs through the room and left a scent trail that never let me go. ❤
Armani Code pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a burner - the silage is almost slaying. No matter where she went, everywhere you smelled that she was there.
I sniffed her constantly after, as in the film "in the ark is the worm in it" in the termites distribute attractants and the woodworms after "sniff", totally befuddled...
I had to have it.
Arriving at the store almost hit me, it was after all brand new on the market at the time and unfortunately for me it was prohibitively expensive. I was dead sad.
Whenever I got near a perfume shelf or perfumery, I had to spray it on myself.
The fragrance smells very classy, ladylike, mature to me.
Orange in its perfection, bitter orange extract, orange peel, orange honey, orange blossom with a hint of ginger that sharpens it a bit. Sweet, strong, sophisticated.
Jasmine and vanilla round it out.
Once sprayed on, it lasts and lasts and lasts..... until you drop. :-)

Somewhere along the way, it fell into oblivion. Recently I got back to him and finally bought a bottle. ❤
only drawback...my husband totally hates it. It makes him sick to his stomach. ☹
I still like it very much after more than 10 years
My perfume taste has changed significantly over the last 10 years. In general, I like less and less fragrances from the designer sector. But Armani Code - that simply goes even after more than 10 years still wonderful. I get nostalgic and somehow also emotional when I smell this fragrance, simply because it reminds me so much of the "old days" - of party nights, first love and the little problems of yesteryear....

The scent develops beautifully warm, cozy, gourmand, is very present and sexy. Most of all I smell orange blossom, vanilla and jasmine out. This scent just never goes out of style and even after so many years, I have by no means grown tired of it. I no longer wear a fragrance with pleasure and regularly, which has pleased me so long ago.
For going out, I like to reach for him when I want to play it "safe". In the summer I also like to wear the Turquoise or in the winter the Cashmere Flanker. I also like the Code Homme.

I can well imagine myself still wearing Code in 10 years.... :-)
Skorpya
Pure eroticism in a bottle
Sooo my dear parfumas and parfumos I try me times to my first comment because I'm still total freshman on the side :D..
Hach my dear dear armani code.... now I'm in my mid-20s and you fascinate me after all these years still with your smell ... i met you with 14... or was it with 15? Well, it doesn't matter... back then I smelled you for the first time in our city perfumery... it was a coincidence... already back then I was enchanted by your flacon - this long feminine curved dark black blue bottle with this squiggly flower pattern... and it was already clear to me back then... I have to have you! You accompanied me my whole youth on any we always call them in the village "farmer parties" *laughs* in discotheques restaurant visits... everything what had to do with evening events anyway... I had at that time still at all no really plan of smells and could not assign them categorically also yet but somehow I have to carry it at that time already preferred you in the evening hours... i remember it very well... during the day my everyday and signature fragrance was la vie est belle by lancome and in the evening i preferred you... what compliments i got for these two fragrances during that time... hachja... lveb did not come at that time yet in the advertisement therefore it sogut as hardly someone knew and you there was as far as I know already longer time however you were not so present and/or in my youth "generation" not admits which the interest on you with others all the more waked... until today that are now 9 -10 years later I love you still... only today a little more mature and older I know exactly why I preferred this scent as a teenager for the evening... it's your special smell... this smell of warm sweetness and this orangy fruitiness that you embody... this warm spicy fruity wicked which shows up after 15-20 minutes on my skin and then remains for several hours... i can't describe it exactly but i always associate this smell with s* and pure eroticism :D... my mother can't stand it at all and always laughs at me when i tell her what i smell and what i associate this scent with because she doesn't like armani code at all *pout*... well thank god tastes are different otherwise we would all smell the same imagine that *laughs*... well in any case armani code embodies an incredible fruity exotic warmth i don't know if it's the combination of honey, ginger, orange blossom and maybe jasmine?!... this scent smells just soooo incredibly erotic and beautiful for me that I get goosebumps every time I spray it on and wear it... armani code is something very special for me just like lveb... both scents also remind me of my first great love where I share many memories... i have such a huge collection of scents but none of my scents smells similar to me or triggers this connection of pure eroticism and this great s-word with 3 letters in me like this scent :D... do you also know scents that react to you like this and you connect these feelings with it? Or scents that smell for you like pure eroticism and passion? Would really interest me times burning *laugh*

Erkeklerin çoğunu etkileyen koku
Tamam gireceğim sadece bugün bu burada kalsın istedim çok mu şey istedim. Tatlı, portakalı aşırı baskın bir koku bazı taklitleri mumsu yapabiliyorlar bu kokuyu. Bazıları mumu abartıyorlar. Sevmeyen erkek görmedim henüz. Hem narenciye hem tatlılık hem çiçeksilik var içinde. Reformüle olmayaydı dantel desenli şişe gitmeyeydi de canımı yiyeydi. Çok kalıcı sanmayın bunu. Bitter portakalı genelde yoğun algılıyorum. Zencefil hissiyatı da var. Altta bal ve vanilya. Erkeklerin genelde sevdiğini gördüm.
Laminatrix
Le ragazze de le via Handel
Das Stuttgarter Umland, 2006, a Fiat Punto in light blue with Giovanna at the wheel. Giovanna was my co-owner in the Gymi and she had il Codo (and the peculiarity of adding an -o to everything to make it look more Italian). Giovanna's dad was Italian, her mum was from Stuttgart and so we cruised around in the summer of the World Cup. We both had less to do with soccer but more with learning mathematical formulas.

It was a super hot Saturday, England played against Sweden and we had Abiball and she wore that perfume again. To thank her for letting me copy and all the nasty fun she gave me a sample and I never dared to wear that perfume. At the age of 19 it was too heavy, too sweet and also too gross for me. I liked it anyway, because it smelled great Our ways separated, but at some point a person of Italian descent came into my life again - the guy/man. I had a specimen again and he encouraged me to test it. And I had my doubts - he didn't think it was so bad - on the contrary and praised my taste. And yes, he was taken with orange blossoms
In the head there is African orange blossom and Italian bitter orange - ok, the blossoms could be from somewhere else, so could the bitter oranges - but they open super, because they are not sweet and sticky at all, but rather tart and fresh. These two nuances alone could also open up a very handsome men's fragrance. Then there's the heart note of orange blossom Absolue and jasmine Sambac. Ginger is more in the background, which adds to the Mediterranean notes. The base is honey, vanilla, which makes the fragrance very sweet in the base and sandalwood, which supports the base
The fragrance always envelops me when I wear it and it makes me very happy - also in memory of a cool time. For me, it is a memory and also an expression of an attitude towards life. I like it both in summer (especially in the evening) and in autumn. It has an unspeakably good durability and the silage is a thing of its own, because it knocks you out and even a few splashes give the impression of having bathed in the scent.
The flacon (I have the one without the lace) is inconspicuous, but it makes an incredibly cool impression.

Maybe we will finally manage to meet all of us for the 15th anniversary of the Abitur meeting, including show skating and important fuss. We'll see who wears il codo - but maybe it'll be me
Only for me
I had almost forgotten the dark blue slim bottle from my early 20's...
But in times of being alone every evening I dug out a recently received sample and fell in love again...
Is it a fragrance that would do me good at work?No. The O-flower would kill my environment.

Is it a scent for a first date that will be waiting for me sometime in the future?no, because with the strong Sillage code is just too much for me.

BUT: This is the fragrance whose transformation from strong and scratchy to warm and soft at the base reminds me of all the memories of parties with friends in my Storm and Stress period, it is present, strong, soft and soft on the finish and a wonderful companion for reminiscing in spring at least in the evening, and I know it will still be on my wrist the next morning, even after the shower. He is and remains no fragrance for a night, but stands for several years, which I would not want to miss
Eaumygosh
You have to look on the bright side -
If you don't feel like writing an Oscar-worthy story, you can move on to the dust-dry analysis in the next paragraph. I must admit our story began in a most amusing way. I cried then, I laugh now. I was young. Okay, at almost 23, you probably still are. But I was only 18 years old then. Perfume has always been my great passion - I wanted new fragrances for every occasion. In 2015, Armani Code satin was released. I received a sample in a newspaper and was immediately blown away. This time it was serious - I was sure I had found my fragrance. I live in a small town and as I still had 2/3 of the "Türkisen" vouchers, I decided: next time we go shopping, I will get it ! - a few weeks later I made the plan become reality. It was already December. The department store was overcrowded, from everywhere it roared "Last Christmas" and also the turquoise was overcrowded. At every corner, less or overly motivated saleswomen tried to sell perfumes to helpless men for their sweethearts. The nasal overstimulation around me immediately triggered an escape reflex. Thus I steered single-mindedly towards my fragrance. "Armani Code : Satin" was in stock. I grabbed the first 50ml bottle behind the tester and paid quickly. Man, I was so happy. At home, I immediately removed the foil, opened the box and... spotted a dark blue bottle. Confusion spread, because "Satin" definitely had a red bottle. A horrible suspicion arose... isn't that my scent? The only dark blue facon that happened to be shaped in the same way and whose tester was placed right next to "Code - Satin" was... the original "Code" ! I'm not an emotional person, but after the final look at the box, which made my guess a certainty, I delivered an Oscar-winning howling performance. Someone had placed a bottle of the wrong scent behind the tester. Since the boxes also look almost the same and I could hardly guess the colour gradient through the dimmed light anyway, nothing caught my eye. Well then - what should I do now? The box was opened, the next "turquoise" is a good piece away and somehow I didn't feel like having the : "I bought the wrong scent" conversation, which probably would have sounded like an excuse. So there was only one possibility : to do a thorough test and then either accept the scent (note to myself : because it's not his fault, it was just you) or sell it.

- - my thoughts on the fragrance :
"Code" is one of the fragrances I had probably tested several times. It is, after all, a true mainstream classic. But it never remained in my memory. After the tenth test strip, you're odour-blind anyway, no matter how often you stick the prong into the coffee bean jar. In other words: he never had a fair chance. Now I had enough time for testing and yes, I wanted to like him. First of all I have to mention: I'm honest. I am nobody who can smell every nuance perfectly. I won't even pretend to know what Transylvanian swamp moss smells like - when I smell scents, I take them as a whole, close my eyes and see what journey they send my thoughts on. So, a splash of "code" on the wrist, a swab from the wrist to the shirt to get rid of the "excess" and off you go the big sniff. First thought: Okay, you can clearly see where "code - satin" got its genes. Sicily, 20 degrees, a balmy summer evening. A small restaurant right next to the sea. You hear the sound of the water, drink a nice glass of wine, enjoy the sunset and the wonderful soft warm breeze that caresses your shoulders. - that's where "Code" takes me. Immediately after spraying on, the orange blossom takes over the rudder - floral, citric and at the same time very cuddly and warm right from the start. No cuddly winter scent, not even muggy at all - instead a wonderfully harmonious combination of orange freshness, balanced by a warm base. With the tent the jasmine comes more and more to the fore. "Alien", the little jasmine bomb and me, have been a true dream team for years - so I like jasmine in perfumes. Especially as he doesn't push himself into the foreground here either - everything seems very harmonious. In addition, the fragrance also becomes a little spicier with time. We have a warm, pleasantly sweet and woody base, which perfectly embeds the floral and citric notes. No nuance comes unpleasantly to the fore. The fragrance appears very elegant and soft without being boring. The slight spiciness gives it the necessary pep. After 6/7 hours the warm and woody scent of the base remains on the skin. Not too sweet and simply a real nasal flatterer.

For me, "Code" is a fragrance that can be worn almost all year round. Only for days over 35 degrees would it probably be too heavy for me. On the other hand, warm summer nights are wonderfully enhanced by it. For freezing cold winter days I prefer "Code - Satin", because it is like "Code", but embedded in a thick and soft scarf. By the way, I finally got it in the 75ml version as a Christmas present, 2 weeks later. For temperatures below 10 degrees, I usually use it, while the original "Code" is my companion for the higher temperatures. Meanwhile I am incredibly happy to own both fragrances. They complement each other perfectly
Eternal fidelity haha
This was my first fragrance because I had bought it myself. One day I saw this advertisement and the very next day I ran to Douglas, I really faded everything out looking for nothing else haha and then bought him without smelling him first... I still don't understand that myself until today. When I sprayed it on at home I was blown away ... he is not too sweet he .. he is fresh and at the same time warm I also used him as a feel-good fragrance for me it was not a fragrance for the evening ... so yet only in my use I used him day and night ... a whole 5 years... without changing once. I still love him today but of course I also learned to love other fragrances.

OmniamfayedOmniamfayed 2 years ago
Sweet vanilla/orange blossom scent. Sweet, winter/fall, romantic and sexy perfume. I like it a lot☺️

by Mustang69
by Duftelinchen
by GilGitter
by GilGitter

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani