Armani Code pour Femme 2006Eau de Parfum

Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAfrican orange blossom, Italian bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Tunisian orange blossom absolute, Ginger
Base Notes Base NotesHoney, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 19.10.2020.

Laminatrix
Le ragazze de le via Handel
Das Stuttgarter Umland, 2006, a Fiat Punto in light blue with Giovanna at the wheel. Giovanna was my co-owner in the Gymi and she had il Codo (and the peculiarity of adding an -o to everything to make it look more Italian). Giovanna's dad was Italian, her mum was from Stuttgart and so we cruised around in the summer of the World Cup. We both had less to do with soccer but more with learning mathematical formulas.

It was a super hot Saturday, England played against Sweden and we had Abiball and she wore that perfume again. To thank her for letting me copy and all the nasty fun she gave me a sample and I never dared to wear that perfume. At the age of 19 it was too heavy, too sweet and also too gross for me. I liked it anyway, because it smelled great Our ways separated, but at some point a person of Italian descent came into my life again - the guy/man. I had a specimen again and he encouraged me to test it. And I had my doubts - he didn't think it was so bad - on the contrary and praised my taste. And yes, he was taken with orange blossoms
In the head there is African orange blossom and Italian bitter orange - ok, the blossoms could be from somewhere else, so could the bitter oranges - but they open super, because they are not sweet and sticky at all, but rather tart and fresh. These two nuances alone could also open up a very handsome men's fragrance. Then there's the heart note of orange blossom Absolue and jasmine Sambac. Ginger is more in the background, which adds to the Mediterranean notes. The base is honey, vanilla, which makes the fragrance very sweet in the base and sandalwood, which supports the base
The fragrance always envelops me when I wear it and it makes me very happy - also in memory of a cool time. For me, it is a memory and also an expression of an attitude towards life. I like it both in summer (especially in the evening) and in autumn. It has an unspeakably good durability and the silage is a thing of its own, because it knocks you out and even a few splashes give the impression of having bathed in the scent.
The flacon (I have the one without the lace) is inconspicuous, but it makes an incredibly cool impression.

Maybe we will finally manage to meet all of us for the 15th anniversary of the Abitur meeting, including show skating and important fuss. We'll see who wears il codo - but maybe it'll be me
Only for me
I had almost forgotten the dark blue slim bottle from my early 20's...
But in times of being alone every evening I dug out a recently received sample and fell in love again...
Is it a fragrance that would do me good at work?No. The O-flower would kill my environment.

Is it a scent for a first date that will be waiting for me sometime in the future?no, because with the strong Sillage code is just too much for me.

BUT: This is the fragrance whose transformation from strong and scratchy to warm and soft at the base reminds me of all the memories of parties with friends in my Storm and Stress period, it is present, strong, soft and soft on the finish and a wonderful companion for reminiscing in spring at least in the evening, and I know it will still be on my wrist the next morning, even after the shower. He is and remains no fragrance for a night, but stands for several years, which I would not want to miss
Eaumygosh
You have to look on the bright side -
If you don't feel like writing an Oscar-worthy story, you can move on to the dust-dry analysis in the next paragraph. I must admit our story began in a most amusing way. I cried then, I laugh now. I was young. Okay, at almost 23, you probably still are. But I was only 18 years old then. Perfume has always been my great passion - I wanted new fragrances for every occasion. In 2015, Armani Code satin was released. I received a sample in a newspaper and was immediately blown away. This time it was serious - I was sure I had found my fragrance. I live in a small town and as I still had 2/3 of the "Türkisen" vouchers, I decided: next time we go shopping, I will get it ! - a few weeks later I made the plan become reality. It was already December. The department store was overcrowded, from everywhere it roared "Last Christmas" and also the turquoise was overcrowded. At every corner, less or overly motivated saleswomen tried to sell perfumes to helpless men for their sweethearts. The nasal overstimulation around me immediately triggered an escape reflex. Thus I steered single-mindedly towards my fragrance. "Armani Code : Satin" was in stock. I grabbed the first 50ml bottle behind the tester and paid quickly. Man, I was so happy. At home, I immediately removed the foil, opened the box and... spotted a dark blue bottle. Confusion spread, because "Satin" definitely had a red bottle. A horrible suspicion arose... isn't that my scent? The only dark blue facon that happened to be shaped in the same way and whose tester was placed right next to "Code - Satin" was... the original "Code" ! I'm not an emotional person, but after the final look at the box, which made my guess a certainty, I delivered an Oscar-winning howling performance. Someone had placed a bottle of the wrong scent behind the tester. Since the boxes also look almost the same and I could hardly guess the colour gradient through the dimmed light anyway, nothing caught my eye. Well then - what should I do now? The box was opened, the next "turquoise" is a good piece away and somehow I didn't feel like having the : "I bought the wrong scent" conversation, which probably would have sounded like an excuse. So there was only one possibility : to do a thorough test and then either accept the scent (note to myself : because it's not his fault, it was just you) or sell it.

- - my thoughts on the fragrance :
"Code" is one of the fragrances I had probably tested several times. It is, after all, a true mainstream classic. But it never remained in my memory. After the tenth test strip, you're odour-blind anyway, no matter how often you stick the prong into the coffee bean jar. In other words: he never had a fair chance. Now I had enough time for testing and yes, I wanted to like him. First of all I have to mention: I'm honest. I am nobody who can smell every nuance perfectly. I won't even pretend to know what Transylvanian swamp moss smells like - when I smell scents, I take them as a whole, close my eyes and see what journey they send my thoughts on. So, a splash of "code" on the wrist, a swab from the wrist to the shirt to get rid of the "excess" and off you go the big sniff. First thought: Okay, you can clearly see where "code - satin" got its genes. Sicily, 20 degrees, a balmy summer evening. A small restaurant right next to the sea. You hear the sound of the water, drink a nice glass of wine, enjoy the sunset and the wonderful soft warm breeze that caresses your shoulders. - that's where "Code" takes me. Immediately after spraying on, the orange blossom takes over the rudder - floral, citric and at the same time very cuddly and warm right from the start. No cuddly winter scent, not even muggy at all - instead a wonderfully harmonious combination of orange freshness, balanced by a warm base. With the tent the jasmine comes more and more to the fore. "Alien", the little jasmine bomb and me, have been a true dream team for years - so I like jasmine in perfumes. Especially as he doesn't push himself into the foreground here either - everything seems very harmonious. In addition, the fragrance also becomes a little spicier with time. We have a warm, pleasantly sweet and woody base, which perfectly embeds the floral and citric notes. No nuance comes unpleasantly to the fore. The fragrance appears very elegant and soft without being boring. The slight spiciness gives it the necessary pep. After 6/7 hours the warm and woody scent of the base remains on the skin. Not too sweet and simply a real nasal flatterer.

For me, "Code" is a fragrance that can be worn almost all year round. Only for days over 35 degrees would it probably be too heavy for me. On the other hand, warm summer nights are wonderfully enhanced by it. For freezing cold winter days I prefer "Code - Satin", because it is like "Code", but embedded in a thick and soft scarf. By the way, I finally got it in the 75ml version as a Christmas present, 2 weeks later. For temperatures below 10 degrees, I usually use it, while the original "Code" is my companion for the higher temperatures. Meanwhile I am incredibly happy to own both fragrances. They complement each other perfectly
Eternal fidelity haha
This was my first fragrance because I had bought it myself. One day I saw this advertisement and the very next day I ran to Douglas, I really faded everything out looking for nothing else haha and then bought him without smelling him first... I still don't understand that myself until today. When I sprayed it on at home I was blown away ... he is not too sweet he .. he is fresh and at the same time warm I also used him as a feel-good fragrance for me it was not a fragrance for the evening ... so yet only in my use I used him day and night ... a whole 5 years... without changing once. I still love him today but of course I also learned to love other fragrances.
Alien?
Today I sniffed out a scent with a lot of jasmine from a colleague, which looked nice and cuddly. Normally I find scents with jasmine quickly too pompous, but she had dosed the scent sparingly so that it smelled pleasant. I asked her if she was wearing alien. To my surprise, she replied it was Armani Code. Because I liked the smell so much I went directly to the department store after work to test it on myself. But what a disappointment. In my case Armani Code smells almost stinging penetrating in the prelude. Jasmine, jasmine and again jasmine in the fragrance, hence the association with Alien. And some orange blossom. And I can't stand aliens at all. Much too heavy, pompous and woozy. There doesn't seem to be a graceful antelope on the way, but an elephant. I feel the same way about Armani Code. Although the fragrance becomes softer and rounder in the heart note, the popping alien association remains. Surely I disappoint the lovers of this fragrance now, but I can't make friends with him at all. But he smelled so beautiful with my colleague! I wonder if it's the skin chemistry Where Armani Code smelled like a nice smooth cashmere sweater with my colleague, it smells with me simply obtrusive and pompous and I almost get a little nauseous.

Conclusion: A beautiful fragrance for the right wearer, but no fragrance that everyone can wear.
Beere
Warm darling for cold temperatures
Armani Code is one of the fragrances I prefer to wear in winter because it makes me feel very warm. When I carry it, it wraps me up cuddly without taking my breath, which unfortunately can happen quickly with a splash too much with other winter sweet perfumes. But since this Armani brings fruitiness and some freshness, he balances himself with the sweetness not to kill you. I like this fragrance very much, as do others in the code series, but I know that some people can't do anything with it. Too bad for those who don't like to smell it, because in my opinion it is a well-balanced wintery smell that suits many occasions and different types of women.
And now I try to describe my subjective scent sensation of the code:
It begins bitter/sweet-fruity, I suppose I recognize the bitter orange quite clearly at the beginning. Over time, a floweriness with discreet freshness is added. The sweet one is gaining more and more and I also smell the vanilla lightly. For me the fragrance is fruity - sweet - flowery, but very balanced. Despite the sweetness, I don't find it a heavy scent. I like to wear it to cooler temperatures, in the evenings when you meet in town and spend a nice evening with the girls or visit the Christmas market. But it's not a party smell to me, I've got others for that.
MissDior1987
Not sweet enough for me, I'm afraid.
is this scent. It starts slightly orange with me and then turns, I would say, into something that smells like freshly washed. So the fragrance stays with me, which lasts for a few hours, but doesn't smell terribly intense for me now. I'm missing the sweetness I would have expected from honey and vanilla
Welcome back
Today I got scented mail again. It contains a large bottle of Armani Code pour Femme. I hadn't smelled him in a long time. A good 10 years ago, I already owned it once. It was my party smell. With him I always felt safe and confident.

The outside temperature today is 34 degrees Celsius and in my apartment it is felt even 10 degrees more. I still didn't hesitate a second to spray it on me. After all, I am sooooo curious. Do I still like it? Do old memories come to mind? Is he doing to me exactly what he did to me back then?

Now that it's on my skin, I can at least say
It starts with bitter orange. But it disappears quickly.
Then a sea of orange blossoms and jasmine.
Vanilla and sandalwood give it depth.
Like then, sweet, warm and sexy through and through in my opinion.
Durability and Sillage are very good, but not exaggerated.

Curiosity satisfied. Yeah, I still feel great about him. I like him as much as I did back then! And why the fuck did I spend so many years without it?! Fortunately I rediscovered it and I will probably have something from the big bottle for a long time. :)

Armani's style
This perfume is the symbol of the Giorgio Armani's concept of woman: apparently minimal, but very sophisticated. The bottle is like a blue long dress to wear on a red carpet with nonchalance.
The fragrance is a hymn to feminity and the main actors are the orange blossom (which gives the bitter and classy touch to the scent) and the Jasmine, round and extremely feminin. The base notes are soft but noticeable .
Surely an italian masterpiece. I love it!

masterpiece
a masterpiece , sexy and beautiful , i love it , i am a man and i love to smell this on a woman .
????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????????????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??

OmniamfayedOmniamfayed 166 days ago
Sweet vanilla/orange blossom scent. Sweet, winter/fall, romantic and sexy perfume. I like it a lot☺️
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Orange blossom at its best.Sweet and bit spicy,a beautiful designer fragrance,simple but lovely.Wearable all year long,smells really great.

by Mustang69
by Duftelinchen
by GilGitter
by GilGitter

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani