Armani Code pour Femme (2006) Eau de Parfum

Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) (Giorgio Armani)

Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAfrican orange blossom, Italian bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Tunisian orange blossom absolute, Ginger
Base Notes Base NotesHoney, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.01.2019

6.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10
That's Armani's, isn't it?
Armani Code is for me a fragrance that immediately brings the words feminine and sensual into my head.
He clearly starts with the orange blossom, which is accompanied by vanilla from the beginning and also jasmine mixes a little bit shortly afterwards. I don't notice ginger and honey during the whole course of the fragrance and I'm also very happy about it, because I don't like them very much. The durability is really unbeatable and I smell in on for example scarves even days later.

Contrary to many opinions, I don't find him particularly sweet. At least not in the typical LVEB sugar-shock-sweet sense. For me, it's rather cuddly and warm.

Armani Code has become something of a classic and I too can understand the hype surrounding this fragrance. In my opinion, it suits every occasion where you want to feel feminine and self-confident. Whether in the evening to go out, at home in front of the fireplace or in everyday life for that certain something.

One should be aware, however, that this scent is very well perceived by the environment and that it can happen more than once that someone says to you, "Oh, that's Armani's, right? It's great, I got it, too".

So if you are looking for a sensual fragrance for the cooler days of the year and don't mind that almost everyone knows him, many love him and most own him, you should definitely try Armani - if you don't know him yet.
8.0 8.0 7.0 8.0/10
Warm darling for cold temperatures
Armani Code is one of the fragrances I prefer to wear in winter because it makes me feel very warm. When I carry it, it wraps me up cuddly without taking my breath, which unfortunately can happen quickly with a splash too much with other winter sweet perfumes. But since this Armani brings fruitiness and some freshness, he balances himself with the sweetness not to kill you. I like this fragrance very much, as do others in the code series, but I know that some people can't do anything with it. Too bad for those who don't like to smell it, because in my opinion it is a well-balanced wintery smell that suits many occasions and different types of women.
And now I try to describe my subjective scent sensation of the code:
It begins bitter/sweet-fruity, I suppose I recognize the bitter orange quite clearly at the beginning. Over time, a floweriness with discreet freshness is added. The sweet one is gaining more and more and I also smell the vanilla lightly. For me the fragrance is fruity - sweet - flowery, but very balanced. Despite the sweetness, I don't find it a heavy scent. I like to wear it to cooler temperatures, in the evenings when you meet in town and spend a nice evening with the girls or visit the Christmas market. But it's not a party smell to me, I've got others for that.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10
Not sweet enough for me, I'm afraid.
is this scent. It starts slightly orange with me and then turns, I would say, into something that smells like freshly washed. So the fragrance stays with me, which lasts for a few hours, but doesn't smell terribly intense for me now. I'm missing the sweetness I would have expected from honey and vanilla
10.0 8.0 7.0 9.5/10
Welcome back
Today I got scented mail again. It contains a large bottle of Armani Code pour Femme. I hadn't smelled him in a long time. A good 10 years ago, I already owned it once. It was my party smell. With him I always felt safe and confident.

The outside temperature today is 34 degrees Celsius and in my apartment it is felt even 10 degrees more. I still didn't hesitate a second to spray it on me. After all, I am sooooo curious. Do I still like it? Do old memories come to mind? Is he doing to me exactly what he did to me back then?

Now that it's on my skin, I can at least say
It starts with bitter orange. But it disappears quickly.
Then a sea of orange blossoms and jasmine.
Vanilla and sandalwood give it depth.
Like then, sweet, warm and sexy through and through in my opinion.
Durability and Sillage are very good, but not exaggerated.

Curiosity satisfied. Yeah, I still feel great about him. I like him as much as I did back then! And why the fuck did I spend so many years without it?! Fortunately I rediscovered it and I will probably have something from the big bottle for a long time. :)
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10
Armani's style
This perfume is the symbol of the Giorgio Armani's concept of woman: apparently minimal, but very sophisticated. The bottle is like a blue long dress to wear on a red carpet with nonchalance.
The fragrance is a hymn to feminity and the main actors are the orange blossom (which gives the bitter and classy touch to the scent) and the Jasmine, round and extremely feminin. The base notes are soft but noticeable .
Surely an italian masterpiece. I love it!
10.0 5.0 5.0 10.0/10
masterpiece
a masterpiece , sexy and beautiful , i love it , i am a man and i love to smell this on a woman .
????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????????????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??
10.0 7.5 7.5 9.0/10
A perfectly balanced blend.
Immediately, it smells as if you're dripping honey directly onto your skin. Intoxicating! The orange perfectly complements the vanilla and jasmine combo, and the ginger gives it just a little spiciness. This is an incredibly sweet fragrance, but not at all cloying - just sensually sweet. And mature, too - not in an 'old lady' way, but made for a woman oozing with confidence and sophistication. In my opinion, Armani Code is absolutely perfect for evening wear, casual daily wear, or even special occasions - making it a very versatile scent.
5.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10
Sensual Honey And Spices In A Bottle
Sexiness with a hint of dominance. Creamy fruits tossed with vanilla, addled with dark spices make Armani code a women's choice for feeling mysterious, confident and beautiful. Wearing this makes you see your world through slitted eyes and tousled hair, a Chesire smile and a winner takes all attitude. This perfume gives you an attitude that lasts for hours.
A little goes a very long way, so be careful in your application. In today's world of chemical watered down soups, it's refreshing to find a perfume that works from start to finish.
Delightful spices of ginger and vanilla, mellowed honey, tart citrus and woods combine to make Armani Code unique in today's world. It's sophisticated, it's perfect for evenings and it's a wonderfully mature fragrance. It's tangy opening is refreshing and surprising, yet soon gives way to a sophisticated perfume that is hazily sensual, languid and at ease with itself.
Wonderful for cooler weather and also easily at home with jeans, a Chanel blazer, as it is with an over-sized sweater. Lasts for quite a few hours and although seemingly soft, sprayed in the right places, those around you will appreciate Armani Code. Even the bottle says "sexy" as the glass deepens from a pale to a deeper blue with black flowers.
6.0/10
strong at first blast then honey mmm
as soon as i sprayed this on, my man said flatly that i smelled like a dude. we laughed. he then got more descriptive... "you smell like one of those euro guys, the kind who like to wear those pointy shoes," which made laugh even harder.

ok, so maybe it was an inside joke but it was true... at first whiff ARMANI CODE FOR WOMEN totally smelled like one of those swarthy fellows in colorful satin shirts and gold chains who douses himself in way too much cologne.

but after the dry down, things totally got real.

HEY-OH! it transformed before my very nose!

it became instantly feminine and lovely... as if i'd soaked in a bath of honey milk and then dusted my skin lightly with honey dust. honey is indeed the dominant note here and this girl loves her some honey. RAWR. but orange? not smelling it. and i'm huffing my wrists pretty deeply hahaha. maybe its my chemistry? no idea but its a gorgeous scent. mmm i promise.
Sweet jasmine
The jasmine is so strong in this, and it is very, very sweet! It a lot of ways it remind me of TM's Alien. In fact, at first I could not tell the difference between the two, until I sprayed one on one wrist and one on the other. Alien is much stronger and sweeter.

There is a spicy note in this one which at first I thought was clove or licorice but I believe what I am smelling is the ginger. I do get a little citrus in this but not much. Really Armani Code is all about the jasmine. The sillage is fantastic and so in the longivity.
5.0 7.5 6.0/10
Unlocking the code to this fine fragrance
Armani Code is in one word; divine.

The best description that I can give: it's like a mixture of Deep Red by Hugo Boss, (not as sweet), and Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It also smells very much like Diesel Plus Plus Feminine in the drydown.

Ok, so obviously this isn't a unique scent, but it certainly is appealing. It's musky, mysterious, dark, hauntingly beautiful and spicy.

The bottle and the commercial suits this fragrance perfectly. It is quite a sophisticated, yet sensual night-time fragrance.

Of course you can never go wrong with Armani fragrances, they almost always exude quality and class.

I was quite surprised that Armani Code wasn't heavy with the citrus notes. I expected the bitter orange note in particular to be strong like in Moschino Funny!, however the citruses were soft and nicely blended with the jasmine.

The jasmine in this fragrance is most intriguing because instead of being soft, pretty and feminine, it is the opposite becoming daring and sexy. The honey and vanilla notes in the drydown are also worth raving over because together they create a scent that is truly breathtaking.

For something that speaks confidence, sexiness and allure, you simply can't go wrong with Armani Code.

Lexa 2 years ago
Orange blossom at its best.Sweet and bit spicy,a beautiful designer fragrance,simple but lovely.Wearable all year long,smells really great.+2

by Flanker
by Duftelinchen
by GilGitter
by GilGitter

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani