Armani Code pour Femme 2006 Eau de Parfum

Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
7.6 / 10 700 Ratings
Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top Notes African orange blossomAfrican orange blossom Italian bitter orangeItalian bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart Notes Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac Tunisian orange blossom absoluteTunisian orange blossom absolute GingerGinger
Base Notes Base Notes HoneyHoney VanillaVanilla SandalwoodSandalwood

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.01.2023.

19 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 25
You have to look on the bright side -
If you don't feel like writing an Oscar-worthy story, you can move on to the dust-dry analysis in the next paragraph. I must admit our story began in a most amusing way. I cried then, I laugh now. I was young. Okay, at almost 23, you probably still are. But I was only 18 years old then. Perfume has always been my great passion - I wanted new fragrances for every occasion. In 2015, Armani Code satin was released. I received a sample in a newspaper and was immediately blown away. This time it was serious - I was sure I had found my fragrance. I live in a small town and as I still had 2/3 of the "Türkisen" vouchers, I decided: next time we go shopping, I will get it ! - a few weeks later I made the plan become reality. It was already December. The department store was overcrowded, from everywhere it roared "Last Christmas" and also the turquoise was overcrowded. At every corner, less or overly motivated saleswomen tried to sell perfumes to helpless men for their sweethearts. The nasal overstimulation around me immediately triggered an escape reflex. Thus I steered single-mindedly towards my fragrance. "Armani Code : Satin" was in stock. I grabbed the first 50ml bottle behind the tester and paid quickly. Man, I was so happy. At home, I immediately removed the foil, opened the box and... spotted a dark blue bottle. Confusion spread, because "Satin" definitely had a red bottle. A horrible suspicion arose... isn't that my scent? The only dark blue facon that happened to be shaped in the same way and whose tester was placed right next to "Code - Satin" was... the original "Code" ! I'm not an emotional person, but after the final look at the box, which made my guess a certainty, I delivered an Oscar-winning howling performance. Someone had placed a bottle of the wrong scent behind the tester. Since the boxes also look almost the same and I could hardly guess the colour gradient through the dimmed light anyway, nothing caught my eye. Well then - what should I do now? The box was opened, the next "turquoise" is a good piece away and somehow I didn't feel like having the : "I bought the wrong scent" conversation, which probably would have sounded like an excuse. So there was only one possibility : to do a thorough test and then either accept the scent (note to myself : because it's not his fault, it was just you) or sell it.

- - my thoughts on the fragrance :
"Code" is one of the fragrances I had probably tested several times. It is, after all, a true mainstream classic. But it never remained in my memory. After the tenth test strip, you're odour-blind anyway, no matter how often you stick the prong into the coffee bean jar. In other words: he never had a fair chance. Now I had enough time for testing and yes, I wanted to like him. First of all I have to mention: I'm honest. I am nobody who can smell every nuance perfectly. I won't even pretend to know what Transylvanian swamp moss smells like - when I smell scents, I take them as a whole, close my eyes and see what journey they send my thoughts on. So, a splash of "code" on the wrist, a swab from the wrist to the shirt to get rid of the "excess" and off you go the big sniff. First thought: Okay, you can clearly see where "code - satin" got its genes. Sicily, 20 degrees, a balmy summer evening. A small restaurant right next to the sea. You hear the sound of the water, drink a nice glass of wine, enjoy the sunset and the wonderful soft warm breeze that caresses your shoulders. - that's where "Code" takes me. Immediately after spraying on, the orange blossom takes over the rudder - floral, citric and at the same time very cuddly and warm right from the start. No cuddly winter scent, not even muggy at all - instead a wonderfully harmonious combination of orange freshness, balanced by a warm base. With the tent the jasmine comes more and more to the fore. "Alien", the little jasmine bomb and me, have been a true dream team for years - so I like jasmine in perfumes. Especially as he doesn't push himself into the foreground here either - everything seems very harmonious. In addition, the fragrance also becomes a little spicier with time. We have a warm, pleasantly sweet and woody base, which perfectly embeds the floral and citric notes. No nuance comes unpleasantly to the fore. The fragrance appears very elegant and soft without being boring. The slight spiciness gives it the necessary pep. After 6/7 hours the warm and woody scent of the base remains on the skin. Not too sweet and simply a real nasal flatterer.

For me, "Code" is a fragrance that can be worn almost all year round. Only for days over 35 degrees would it probably be too heavy for me. On the other hand, warm summer nights are wonderfully enhanced by it. For freezing cold winter days I prefer "Code - Satin", because it is like "Code", but embedded in a thick and soft scarf. By the way, I finally got it in the 75ml version as a Christmas present, 2 weeks later. For temperatures below 10 degrees, I usually use it, while the original "Code" is my companion for the higher temperatures. Meanwhile I am incredibly happy to own both fragrances. They complement each other perfectly
Very helpful Review 21
Only for me
I had almost forgotten the dark blue slim bottle from my early 20's...
But in times of being alone every evening I dug out a recently received sample and fell in love again...
Is it a fragrance that would do me good at work?No. The O-flower would kill my environment.

Is it a scent for a first date that will be waiting for me sometime in the future?no, because with the strong Sillage code is just too much for me.

BUT: This is the fragrance whose transformation from strong and scratchy to warm and soft at the base reminds me of all the memories of parties with friends in my Storm and Stress period, it is present, strong, soft and soft on the finish and a wonderful companion for reminiscing in spring at least in the evening, and I know it will still be on my wrist the next morning, even after the shower. He is and remains no fragrance for a night, but stands for several years, which I would not want to miss
Skorpya
Pure eroticism in a bottle
Sooo my dear parfumas and parfumos I try me times to my first comment because I'm still total freshman on the side :D..
Hach my dear dear armani code.... now I'm in my mid-20s and you fascinate me after all these years still with your smell ... i met you with 14... or was it with 15? Well, it doesn't matter... back then I smelled you for the first time in our city perfumery... it was a coincidence... already back then I was enchanted by your flacon - this long feminine curved dark black blue bottle with this squiggly flower pattern... and it was already clear to me back then... I have to have you! You accompanied me my whole youth on any we always call them in the village "farmer parties" *laughs* in discotheques restaurant visits... everything what had to do with evening events anyway... I had at that time still at all no really plan of smells and could not assign them categorically also yet but somehow I have to carry it at that time already preferred you in the evening hours... i remember it very well... during the day my everyday and signature fragrance was la vie est belle by lancome and in the evening i preferred you... what compliments i got for these two fragrances during that time... hachja... lveb did not come at that time yet in the advertisement therefore it sogut as hardly someone knew and you there was as far as I know already longer time however you were not so present and/or in my youth "generation" not admits which the interest on you with others all the more waked... until today that are now 9 -10 years later I love you still... only today a little more mature and older I know exactly why I preferred this scent as a teenager for the evening... it's your special smell... this smell of warm sweetness and this orangy fruitiness that you embody... this warm spicy fruity wicked which shows up after 15-20 minutes on my skin and then remains for several hours... i can't describe it exactly but i always associate this smell with s* and pure eroticism :D... my mother can't stand it at all and always laughs at me when i tell her what i smell and what i associate this scent with because she doesn't like armani code at all *pout*... well thank god tastes are different otherwise we would all smell the same imagine that *laughs*... well in any case armani code embodies an incredible fruity exotic warmth i don't know if it's the combination of honey, ginger, orange blossom and maybe jasmine?!... this scent smells just soooo incredibly erotic and beautiful for me that I get goosebumps every time I spray it on and wear it... armani code is something very special for me just like lveb... both scents also remind me of my first great love where I share many memories... i have such a huge collection of scents but none of my scents smells similar to me or triggers this connection of pure eroticism and this great s-word with 3 letters in me like this scent :D... do you also know scents that react to you like this and you connect these feelings with it? Or scents that smell for you like pure eroticism and passion? Would really interest me times burning *laugh*
Very helpful Review 10
Probably forever
Armani Code was my first real intense perfume in my youth. At that time, he had not much and I felt irresistible when I applied him generously before the disco :) With men or rather boys he also came good.
Durability was unbeatable at that time, which is unfortunately no longer so... really a pity. But still he moves in my collection again and again and develops now rather more delicate and no longer so oppressive. Still wonderfully feminine and sensual. When I spray my scarf the whole wardrobe smells wonderful! Clings especially well on cold days and gives me a cozy feeling. With the dosage should still be careful, is quickly too much.

Very helpful Review 9
a room-filling sillage
I remember it like today, back then when my colleague entered the building in the morning, went upstairs through the room and left a scent trail that never let me go. ❤
Armani Code pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a burner - the silage is almost slaying. No matter where she went, everywhere you smelled that she was there.
I sniffed her constantly after, as in the film "in the ark is the worm in it" in the termites distribute attractants and the woodworms after "sniff", totally befuddled...
I had to have it.
Arriving at the store almost hit me, it was after all brand new on the market at the time and unfortunately for me it was prohibitively expensive. I was dead sad.
Whenever I got near a perfume shelf or perfumery, I had to spray it on myself.
The fragrance smells very classy, ladylike, mature to me.
Orange in its perfection, bitter orange extract, orange peel, orange honey, orange blossom with a hint of ginger that sharpens it a bit. Sweet, strong, sophisticated.
Jasmine and vanilla round it out.
Once sprayed on, it lasts and lasts and lasts..... until you drop. :-)

Somewhere along the way, it fell into oblivion. Recently I got back to him and finally bought a bottle. ❤
only drawback...my husband totally hates it. It makes him sick to his stomach. ☹