Armani 1982Parfum

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand
Top 23 in Women's Perfume
Armani (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 1982. The scent is chypre-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Ron Winnegrade

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Pineapple, Bergamot, Galbanum, Mint, Pot marigold
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Narcissus, Orchid, Rose, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Oakmoss, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by Kittycat, last update on 26.10.2020.

In 2012 a limited Crystal Version of the fragrance was released as a travel exclusive. Only 100 pieces were made.

the first time
No, this is not a teenage mess, but a declaration of love from the past At sweet 17, my best friend and I were hopelessly addicted to the newly discovered fragrances.
Something different from the classics of the mothers (I remember Tosca or similar and very rarely Chanel No 5) was hard to get hold of or to sniff first, because big perfumeries were still rare at that time. I indulge in rapturous memories, once I was at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris or at the KDW in Berlin: fragrance paradises. And there weren't really that many little waters that were affordable for schoolgirls either.
Paris, Opium, Anais Anais and a few others were the significant scents, but they were all too heavy and lovely for me.
And then there was MY Armani. Of course I didn't know that it was chypre-like-floral, but that was simply MY fragrance. I had only been able to afford the deodorant, but with the first spray I immediately felt transported to the big wide world. I am grown up, I am sexy, I am emancipated, I will study, I will conquer the world. Of course, at first I applied it too violently, but at that time it almost made my driving instructor faint.
I wore it for a long time and regret to this day that the production was stopped. All following Armanis were tested, but no comparison or even a second love It was MY fragrance; I can still smell it in my memory and would still buy it immediately today.

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
Die Armani Goldmine
by Smitty
by Smitty
by GeorgeMaras
by GeorgeMaras
by Ginger
Meine Ebay-Trophäe für 10€ inkl. Versand - Der Mensch muss auch mal Glück haben :-)
by Cristalle
by Schahram
by Annkom
by Annkom

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani