Armani Privé - Cuir Noir (2011)

Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Cuir Noir is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is leathery-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAustralian sandalwood, Rose, Nutmeg, Coriander
Heart Notes Heart NotesLeather, Oud, Gaiac wood
Base Notes Base NotesTahitian vanilla absolute, Benzoin

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.02.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10
Fragrance Trekk 2 - The Wrath of Oud
The perfume room - endless expanses....

We are in a distant future. These are the adventures of the new spaceship Parfumo, which travels many light years from Earth to discover strange noses, unknown scents and new creations. The perfume penetrates into flacons that no one has ever seen before."

Perfume logbook
Stardate 17092018
Captain Schoork

After we had left the Dior system some time ago, we toured some other stars that were new to us. Some we kept well in mind, others burned up quite quickly.
After we passed the Kadewe Quadrant with warp 4 and went back to pulse speed, a gigantic Armani cruiser appeared before us on our screen.

On our journey we had to deal with the Armanis from time to time, but these were small short-haul wings, which annoyed us rather and with which we made short work of. This was a different class, and I lowered the shields immediately.

It was the Cuir Noir from the Privè class, an elite unit of the Armanis, who immediately opened fire.
A whole volley of sandalwood proton projectiles and rose torpedoes hit our ship head-on and the shields were directly at less than 30%. And all this at the beginning, without conversation. They were really on.

The attempt to turn away failed, because our nose had gotten something off and we were first of all unable to manoeuvre. Hottie our chief engineer said it would take a while. So I had to follow the request of the foreign captain and let me beam to the Cuir Noir.

Spice units armed with nutmeg phasers received me and brought me to a room. I sat down on a dark leather chair and waited for the things that still came.
I was very aware that this chair was very soft, maybe Cardassian pug buffalo, possibly also volcanic long-distance hare or just pheasant thigh inner skin.

He also smelled very new, very pleasant, the room was lined with fine wood, which had a calming effect on me. On the table were roses, I think, or Bajoran Pokosadis. Quite a few! It had a feminine touch.

After an hour or two, the door opened and the captain stood in front of me. Very inconspicuous, very small, he stood there and introduced himself with Captain Oud. You wouldn't even notice it if it were among many. He offered me a drink. Krallafrukaponsh in his language. Tastes like vanilla, sweet and a little powdery in the finish. He always meant benzoin benzoin, which probably means cheers.

One sentence of Him I will not forget so quickly...

"Ectility mansadiko schalti flantonade raktonat Ikolamin"

Well, my tricoder translates literally... Your nose is smelly good... but I know what he means. I think he likes me.

He was very sociable and the ambience was pleasantly warm. We sat together for a few hours and negotiated a truce. Yeah, we got along fine, you could say that.
I didn't tell him we rammed the Stronger with you from the Armani fleet yesterday.

The perfume was saved and will continue to re-discover the unknown.
8.0/10
Cuir Noir von Giorgio Armani
this isn 't a classic retro leather fragrance the vanilla and rose touch tend to subdue and gourmandize the result in a very particular way i would prefer to smell this on women skin .
7.5 2.5 2.5 2.0/10
Caramelbomb!
FAIL by Armani!
The leather (if there is any) fades fast and is gone in 30 Minutes. It seems hidden under lots of Caramel Clouds that CUIR.
No strong oud accords i get, more like old almonds in the Sun. Amber and Vanilla smell come up and dominate. Like a milk-toffee candy. Sweet and Cheap. This one stays about 4 hours. Maybe less. Stays very close to your skin. That's it.

Nothing special. A little bit like AMBER by MARC JACOBS mixed with ROCHAS MAN. Not worth the money. Sorry.

Scent: 2/10

Hermesh 4 years ago
Soft and pleasing leather and oud combination. The oud note remains very decent. Vanilla and benzoin give a sweet-spicy tone.+2
10.0

by Thecombad
by Sashlic
by Sashlic

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani