Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale (2013)

Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Ambery woods

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 28.09.2018

Damn, I remembered there was something on the stove.
That about, is the association when I smell this scent by now.
At first he had convinced me, the first time at the Douglas at the KÖ in Düsseldorf, but soon the bottling fluttered into the house. But on that day, I certainly got about 30-40 scents under my nose and was accordingly scalded.

I liked it very much the first time I tested it, although my fellow men scourged me with wrinkled noses and stupid comments allà "Pooh, is the nose broken again" or "What the hell stinks here so?".
From then on I carried him only in my quiet closet and unfortunately I have to revise my first impression: It smells pretty synthetic-burned...

I always try not to be influenced by other opinions and therefore let my girlfriend try me out to confirm my impression of a fine nose: Burnt milk with synthetic myrrh?

The prelude is extreme and knows no pardon. After a splash, the whole room will be directed to it.
I like the idée in itself, but in my personal opinion the realization was not successful.
He seems imperfect to me, almost as if the perfumer had been urged to give up his project due to time pressure. The smell is in any case high-quality, but it is missing me nevertheless somewhat.

In the course of time it becomes more pleasing and somewhat rounder, but I still can't get the association of something burnt out of my head. Too bad, it could have been...
Scent 10.0/10
Merciful Myrrhe
Absolutely Marvellous!

A refined version of Ambre Fétiche...!
I love Ambre Fétiche, but I do not wear it often because it's such a beast.
Today I received a generous Myrrhe Impériale decant from a fellow perfume addict and tough I had firmly decided to buy NO PERFUME for a year, I must say my resolution got a big dent. (Thanks D.!)
No overwhelming patchouli here, this beautiful amber scent has benzoin, saffron, a good dose of myrrhe (ovviamente) + vanilla and pink pepper.
You do the math...

Thick velvet and pepper go well together, is what I say.
But I should stop screaming and just let the scent envelope me.

Life is good. (insert happy smiley)
~ Meditation & Myrrhe ~
~ As I sit here sipping my morning coffee and based on my brief introduction this to my nose is such a spiritually uplifting scent. With MI's strong opening of myrrhe and complimenting wafting saffron it carries me to a higher place of vision and meditation. What comes after in the warm glow of amber is nothing short of inspirational! I could have this seductive sillage and everlasting longevity surround me forever and be satisfied in it's soft bed of benzoin and heavenly cloud of vanilla. I will have more to add to this review after more glorious wearings as these few words do not do this Prive justice. ~
Scent 10.0/10
Mellow Yellow
Mellow Yellow..
This is the second fragrance in the Armani Prive line that I have had the pleasure of getting acquainted with. The notes appealed to my spicy love list, so I decided to order a decent decant so I could enjoy the experience. I have already enjoyed Myrrhe in a few of my fragrances, so that wasn't a great surprise, as far as knowing what to expect. Mind you, sometimes a well known note can turn on you, but, in this case, thankfully, it didn't. It plays it part just right. I would venture to say, perfection. No overdone medicinal note, just a fresh, and well balanced, smooth Myrrhe. This is the opening..fresh and ready to impress. I get the Myrrhe straight away in the opening. Then I detect the peppery addition. It is not overwhelming to my nose, but can't guarantee what someone would think, who doesn't like spicy fragrances. After about thirty minuets or so, the lovely mellow yellow saffron appears, with the base notes. What a delicious mixture! I am completely enchanted by this fragrance! It is a perfect melody...not too loud, but just right, from the beginning to the very end. The only thing that was a bit sad for me, was the longevity. But, this is a very individual thing. This may last longer on some, hopefully, but on me, was too fleeting. But for me, this is my lovely, relaxing, and elegant Mellow Yellow!
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Seductive Saragli
A warm and sensuous, seductive perfume.
So sad that I cannot "eat" this perfume with a big piece of saragli!!
First spray smoky benzoin.Second myrrhe, pepper and cinnamon some how.
I prefer this on a man.A sexy man...
If you like cinnamon and pepper, sweet, woody and spicy perfumes you gonna love this one.
It gives of a smell of wood.A little bit churchy but divine.Indeed Impériale!!
If you are not oriental lover don't try it.
A rouge Bois De Paradis from DelRae!!

• by Irini by Irini
  • by Stethoskop by Stethoskop
  • by Miggax by Miggax
  • by Miggax by Miggax
  • by Denoula by Denoula
  • by Cozzin by Cozzin

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani