Armani Privé - Pierre de Lune by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Pierre de Lune 2004

Mujo
20.12.2014 - 11:51 AM
Fresh laundry
Pierre de Lune opens with a nice combo of violets and iris. I adore the initial opening, fresh slightly sweetened violets with an almost fizzy feel to it.

The first ingredient that emerges after the violet/ iris combo is the mimosa and I think it's accompanied with the synthetic ingredient belambre. It turns sweeter in this stage, the mimosa is very pretty. From now on it slowly moves to the middle stage which to my nose is very fresh (almost aquatic, but not quit so). It's more like freshly wash cotton sheets I used to smell when I was little - no dryers, but outside in the sun. Very fresh and clean. This stage is growing on me. I never had a fragrance that was reminiscent of laundry, but there it is and I'm actually growing fond of it. This stage lasts for quite while.

In the base it slowly loses this laundry type of scent and I can smell a slightly powdery mimosa with a woody vibe. Sillage is minimal and longevity about 3 to 4 hours.

Latest Reviews

MujoMujo 2 years ago
Œillères - Roberto Greco

Œillères Unique fragrance
First of all thank you Roberto for sending me a sample of Oeillères. Of course curious as I am I had to seek out more info and I learned that the perfume Oeillères was part of an Art Project by Roberto. Also had to look up what the word Oeillères...

MujoMujo 6 years ago
Iris Prima - Penhaligon's

Iris Prima Very soft and pretty
Iris Prima opens with a blast of bergamot and suede. Just only for a few seconds. After that changes quickly into a powdery, hairspray, deodorant and make-up scent. With the suede slowly returning and adding the iris. Iris Prima is very...