Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise (2018)

Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise by Giorgio Armani
Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise (Giorgio Armani)
Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise (Giorgio Armani)

Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is aquatic-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesSalty accord, Frankincense, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notesindian jasmine absolute, Ylang-ylang, Cypriol
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Moss

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.01.2019

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Male poetry
Wrong season, wrong weather for a fresh aquatic fragrance...EGAL!

Anyone who has read my commentary on Tom Ford Noir de Noir will hopefully have understood the satire in it.
Now some feedbacks have shown, that there are also many men, who come out on devil's earth to put a scent into words that no one understands anymore, that's what I'm going to do today, because it's true, what I was last allowed to read in this direction, was written by a man's hand
But now I also want to be understood and would do all of us the favour of translating the whole thing into simple words, ok? Are you ready?

Hello?

Ok, so far I would have to have 2 non-helpful clicks now and the first ones closed, I haven't said anything about the scent yet. It's ok...save your criticism..I know you don't like it.

But it's nice that you at least stuck with it, because here we go... yes, I mean you! Don't pretend like that Why don't you grab a piece of the pastry, if you have anything, and make yourself a cup of tea? It gets so poetic.

The next one is now closed...at least leave me a message...Menno!

I'll start now. Oh so before it starts... could the chapel perhaps play a quiet piece, so as background music? Maybe because today is the first Advent "The Power of Love" by Frankie goes to Hollywood?

All right. Let's go. I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door... I yea ah Yea h..

So if you don't drop the panties here, I don't know anymore. I'll light another candle before it really starts. Better panty dropper than party pooper, or boys?

So who else is there? Ah, you, that's nice. I can count on you! I like you!
Just for you, I'm really getting started. Are you excited? Me, too, because I don't even know what's coming now, so I apologize if I think about it in between.

The fragrance description with translation:

"Salt on my skin, Aquaman gave me a kiss, the surf, the waves breaking, sun sending a warm beam and tickling my naked limbs"

Yo that goes off quite aquatically by the salty chord, paired with a little pepper is the whole first of all nice fresh spicy.

"Turquoise mirror on rocks, the spray whips into the sea of flowers, a slight heaviness spreads, I lie there with a wreath of flowers in my hair (HA! HA!) and think MannwardamalHaarda."

After some time it becomes the aquatic flowery sweet by jasmine and ylang ylang, the cypriol gives the whole a certain depth.

"Light smoke covers my flower dress, I see moss in my lap, while I chew lasciviously on a vanilla and think Damussmalwiederjemandranda."

It uses a light incense, which is accompanied by fine vanilla and a slight meadow smell to round off the whole thing.

"You still glisten for hours on my skin, it sparkles, the panty hasn't existed for a long time, I let myself drift, surrender, listen to the sea as it calls, see seahorses bouncing, manta rays lowered and with foxtail and drown in nothing say verse"

It lasts quite well and remains fresh spicy with a slight sweetness.

"A breath full of discomfort blows towards heaven. Blue azure, precious and unmatched, the world embraces me. My arms opened, my soul grieved, I call your name, for you are so beautiful"

Beautiful bottle but Arschteuer!

But I really liked it. The bottle and the fragrance.
Ready!

Anybody else like that? You've done it, we've come to the end. Ha look..all naked!

Well, at least you kept it up, I'm glad you did. I would like to thank you personally for that. Just leave a message and I'll get back to you. But I can understand, if you want to put on your underwear again.

And because you have held out so well, I wish you a nice 1.Advent.

P.S.
This Kommi is partly satirical and self-ironic, similarities to other persons are purely coincidental..........................wanted.

Priviledged Foretaste
I was (I think possibly somewhat genuinely) priviledged to get hold of it before the _official_ release-date, and I loved it instantly, with its excruciating musk (I see it's not listed; but, if this is not a _seriously_ musky fragrance, Trondheim is south of Melbourne!), funky-indolic jasmine, and then - to crown it all - that salt note! Stroke of genius! This perfume is a jewel, a resonance maximum! In the store I was shown maybe another eight or so before I could snap myself out of my rapture & say "it's alright - stop! stop for now! - I've already decided!".

• by Zauber600 by Zauber600

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani