Armani Privé - Rose d'Artiste (2018)

Armani Privé - Rose d'Artiste by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Rose d'Artiste is a new and limited perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2018. The scent is synthetic-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Limited Edition

Marie Salamagne

Bergamot, Orange blossom, Violet, Frankincense, Myrrh, Iris, Ambroxan

Submitted by Cincy, last update on 04.11.2018

1300 pieces have been made.

10.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Gandix
Thanksgiving, or "A bed in the cornfield."
My first impression, the rating can still change slightly, but we are curious, or?

So fresh when spraying on I smell quite clearly incense and dry iris,
but not so dust-dry.

Then a slightly sweet note is added, of which Smellie already wrote.
This sweetness reminds me of freshly threshed grain,
so already suitable for summer, late summer and autumn.

Hence the title. I couldn't decide, rather the "bed in the cornfield" or because of the incense note rather the harvest festival in the church.

I perceive this "grain note more closely, while I smell the incense more in the projection.
This one's not as soft here as it is in New York but has, unfortunately for me, a slightly silvery note. Not so bad that it superimposes the whole fragrance, but it remains present until the end.

I like to smell this grain note on my arms,
like taking a nap in this field :-)

I like fragrances with soft projection, but it could be a bit more. But the main thing that disturbs me is that the incense gets that metallic note again.
If it wasn't, the fragrance would also get less points in Sillage and durability from me, but more in the fragrance.

Conclusion: I like it, but it doesn't get anywhere near New York, or Bleu Turquoise.
would classify him, just because of the frankincense as unisex.

Uuunnnddd, the bottle is an absolute dream :-)
(picture follows)
10.0 5.0 7.0 8.5/10

First impressions
Actually, I only want to comment on a fragrance if I have been able to test it thoroughly. But since there are no rehearsals for these limited editions and I won't deal with them any more, I can only tell you about one single test.
I was already very curious about the scent and today I dieselled myself with it at the Douglas in the city.
The first impression was very fine, it starts with a dry iris note, similar to "Iris Nazarena". Immediately, however, the fragrance withdraws very much. Ambroxan enters the stage, then a light frankincense note and a delicate sweet-fruity note are added. That's it, no further progress and no development. The introduction of the synthetic note reminds me somewhat of "Armani Privé - New York". But what results in a round thing is rather hard and angular, almost fragmented. With me it has unfortunately also no creaminess.
Despite some sprayers I can hardly perceive the smell, it has no Sillage with me. The shelf life is given, now after about 7 hours it can still perceive easily, but I have to stick my nose to the skin, zero projection.
Just as the missing rose in the pyramid initially irritated me about the name (I now know that rose refers to the colour of the bottle), I am constantly lacking fantasy about the justification of the high price. I'm honestly disappointed, only my wallet's happy.

Edit October 2018: after wearing it many times and looking at it as a complete work, I like it quite much now, therefore the higher rating.

Eine letzte pinke Explosion
Da mag ich auch mal s/w

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani