Emporio Armani - Because It's You 2017

Emporio Armani - Because It's You by Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani - Because It's You is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absoluteRose absolute
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.10.2021.

Inspired by Giorgio Armani's own personal love story with Sergio Galeotti, the advertising campaign, starring Matilda Lutz and James Jagger, is filmed by French director Fabien Constant.

Aunt Becky...
... smells like strawberries with whipped cream.
In the book "All's Well with the World at 7 a.m.," these are the words little Gaylord uses to describe his favorite aunt.

Every time I wear Armani " Because it s You " I think of this.

Except this is raspberries with whipped cream.

The raspberry is present right from the opening, and remains so until the end.
The whipped cream impression is brought on by vanilla and musk.
The rose is one of the fruity kind, as it appears in Turkish rose jam.
Neroli I perceive fortunately not at all, because it reminds me inevitably of "4711", a remedy for very old ladies, if they are so "blümerant", or they even faint.

Although Aunt Becky is a very young woman in the book, I find that it can definitely be worn by older folks as well - so, for example, by me :-)

Because it s You - I love You!
VanillaChai
Because it's you and me against Big C!
"She's a B
ch!"
That was the first we heard. She was due to pay us a visit soon. We hoped she wouldn't stay long. Prepared us physically and mentally for her to emerge victorious from the announced sparring.
There she was!
Big C!
Big C made his way into the ring. That wasn't one-on-one anymore. That was all-out against Big C!
And right at the front, shouting at the old lady and swinging fists? Me!
But not alone. My constant companion: YOU!
Round after round you don't leave my side, I'm your commander in chief. You dry my tears as I dry those of my subjects. You make me laugh even though I feel like crying more right now. You give me strength, always reminding me that we must persevere. Together, against Big C.
You're right. I'll get back up, we'll get up and we'll swing again...
The last thing Big C sees is me smiling!
And that's because it's you and me against Big C!

Hands down Because it's you is not a fragrance that develops five times over hours and therefore stands for great perfumery. But, he doesn't have to. Sometimes a fragrance must cheer you up, make you feel good and be pleasantly present. For me, this is a flowery raspberry pick-me-up scent that lasts and lasts and lasts and stands out positively through the bench away. I first smell roses and fresh raspberries, later with the vanilla rather a pink chewy candy. However, a neat, young, cheeky chewy chew candy.
Whether the good water has earned its proud price remains to be seen...
I really like you a lot, maybe for the memories too.
For a long time I thought about whether I can/could/should/should write it this way...
In the end, this scent has accompanied me for the last time. When I smell it, I have to think back to what we mastered together, how we "fought". It was ugly and yet beautiful at the same time. Never before have we been such a unity, an opposition.

Despite everything, tiresome subject:
Big C couldn't handle the draw. She's calling for rematch...
Told you: She's a B
ch!

Gold
Because I wonder... or something. Si?!
Buon giorno, you with Armani. Or bonjour chez L'Oréal. Or hello, Nestlé shareholders. After all, you own 25 percent of L'Oréal. And Armani belongs to them.
Premièrement, c'est quoi ça ?
"Because it's you Why English? Because "Si Numero Due" sounds stupid, right.
Because everyone understands dat with the "because you are".
'Oh, Chantal, I'm giving you this Fruityfloral because you're worth it to me...'

old slogan of L'Oréal : because you are worth it...

Because it's you - and not the redhead next door.
Although... you always want a big thinness and then you get a small thickness...
c'est la vie.
And naturellement, la vie est belle.
La vie est belle because of you.
Si- because of you.
Gabrielle, because of you.
Good girl gone bad - because of you.
In love again - because of you.
Shirin David - because of you.
La Rive, in the deutsche Drogerien, because of you.
Judith Williams on TV - because of you.
You are the blueprint of mediocrity. The average in the turquoise shopping bag. Even if they change their logo, because of you, you stay you.
You stay you.
You are assembled in a chemical factory from food flavors and detergent odor.
Because of you.
You are interchangeable, but for many people the epitome of perfume is now... because of you offending nobody

but old bitches like me.

You're a real becauseofyouiges you.
I can't even hate you.
But why, pourquoi, perchè... are YOU together with your big sis Si listed in Luca Turin's new Bible as
?
So you're as good as Annette Neuffert and Andy Tauer? You're better than Chambre Noire and Vero Kern?
Nestlé wouldn't happen to be building wells in Greece, where Turin lives?
Because I understand only railway station and can only use swear words in Greek.
Des goûts et des couleurs on ne dispute pas.
But you can be surprised.

Must have.
It's very lovely borderline gourmand candy scent.
I made my girlfriend buy this fragrance for herself.
So I can smell it on her.
Again it's a very lovely scent.
Simple, clean, sweet and long lasting.
If your meeting someone for the first time ladies.
Wear this sexy beast. And spray this on your girlfriend/boyfriends or casual hookups bed.
And they will keep thinking of you.
I used six sprays...both wrist, back & front of my neck, chest, and front of my shirt.

Will I buy this again? Yes.

What's the strength of this? EDP.

Does this fragrance enter BEAST MODE, good, just okay or weak sauce at best? Good.

Can you use it as a unisex scent? Yes.

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? Yes.

Should You Skip It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It? Sample it first. But if you love Raspberries(Candy or fruit), then blind buy this.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? In production.

SKU Number: 3605522041967
Batch Number: Unknown (Production Date: Unknown)

Age: 21+
From: Boscovs
Size: 3ML
Scent: 5/5 (Lovely).
Value: 5/5 (free).
Sillage: 5/5 (Five feet).
Longevity: 5/5 (Eight hours plus).
Creativity: 5/5 (Sweet, fruity, musky).
Projection: 5/5 (Two hours & a half).
Versatility: 5/5 (Anytime & Anywhere).
Compliments: 3.25/5 (Okay).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.
My Antichrist
I'm actually a big Armani fan when it comes to fragrances, but this one reaches a whole new number on my negative scale, I like it a little sweeter but because of You is sugar water paired with headache berry sorbet. I have given it a chance on my skin although I didn't like it on the test strip, this is the first scent I can hardly stand and it causes me headaches, the Sillage is extreme (felt or really?) and the durability is also very good, it fits perfectly into the modern candy for teenagers like LVEB, Si, Mon Paris and others, who likes to test it, here you get something (sweet) for your money

A Joyous fragrance
"it's you
Nobody has to tell me so
It's you, it's you, you're the angel sent from heaven above"
these are the lyrics of the refrain of "It's you", a lovely song written and performed by Stevie Wonder and contained in the "Woman in red" movie soundtrack. a cult of the Eighties. I love so much this joyous and romantic song and these lyrics came to my mind the moment I sprayed this new scent by Giorgio Armani.
I tested a few hours ago and I loved it immediately: it's young, easy to wear, fruity-fizzy with a gourmand touch. The raspberry notes are noticeable, while the patchouly is only a soft and warm touch at the base and doesn't cover the fruity-floral bouquet.
It's a basic but classy perfume, just like a t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans signed Emporio Armani.
last but not least, the simple but very refined bottle , squared with blunt edges and with a nice silver cap.
The price is high, but the sillage is quite good as well as the longevity.
Otherwise, if you 're searching for something quite similar but low cost and with a more evanescent sillage, try "Fruity" by Zara.The result won't be the same, of course, but the bouquet is quite similar.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Bright and fruity, vibrant and joyous , it's a very pleasant scent. Average sillage and very refined bottle. High price

by Villarouge
by Villarouge
by Melanonym
by Melanonym
by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani