Emporio Armani - Stronger With You 2017

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani - Stronger With You is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Cécile Matton, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
Pink pepperPink pepper
Violet leafViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesSageSage
Base Notes Base NotesMarron glacéMarron glacé
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.10.2021.

Inspired by Giorgio Armani's own personal love story with Sergio Galeotti, the advertising campaign, starring Matilda Lutz and James Jagger, is filmed by French director Fabien Constant.

Muckelina
Stronger with this? Yes of course
A great perfume for the strong man. Fierce start, the fragrance does not hide, he screams here I am! With this you do not just run alongside.
A mega spice wave rolls over you and pulls you into its spell. If you do not like these notes, this fragrance is not the right one for you!
The spicy notes remain present the complete time, in the course it becomes less but always present, just after a while no longer screaming.
That's what makes this fragrance so masculine. I find him nevertheless very mainstream, I mean that not bad, but he is just not exceptional.
The sage is only slightly but still clearly present and I like that especially in my husband.
As it progresses, sweetness comes in, which smells mysterious and masculine in combination with the spices.
I like this fragrance on my husband very much.
The sillage is good just like the durability. After about 7 hours is the end, which is ok for this price segment, as I find.
Conclusion: I like to smell him on my husband ?
A Winter Night's Love
It was a few years ago, and it was just before Christmas, that I met a young man who I liked right away. And he wore this fragrance.

This man was enveloped in such a masculine vanilla note that I had never smelled before. A pleasant sweetness combined with tart cardamom and pepper notes made their way into my nose, just as the man made his way into my heart.
Everything smelled so good, so new, and yet, like you've known this smell forever. For hours, the man and I got to know each other, and one thing never faded: that scent. It stayed there, all the time.

For others, this perfume may be average, interchangeable or simply nothing special. But even if this man now wears completely different fragrances, so remains with this one always the memory of that magical early days, back at Christmas, when everything was still so new and yet so familiar. For me, he will always be something very special

Im in Love
I got it as a tester and I instantly fell in Love. It is really sweet, and thats probably why I love it so much. Its really luxury and still realy young smelling. I would instantly purchase it, but sadly Armani tests on animals, so I won't. But if anyone has something similar smelling to this one, I'd be really thankful.
Weeesh
Top fragrance for beginners and younger!
This is a seductive and romantic fragrance. This is autumn in a bottle. Imagine a meadow covered in colorful leaves with chestnut trees on top. You're picnicking with your (teenage) girlfriend or date under a tree of ripened chestnuts and you're getting close. Heartbreak and joy, like with this scent. In my eyes, the best of the bunch so far (haven't tested the newest one yet). The durability is unfortunately weak and overall the fragrance is not for those who do not like synthetics.
Tendency in any case a fragrance for younger people, because easy to like and cheap.
One for the winter
Who gets Stringer with you by Armani in the collection, enjoys a wintry fragrance that opens with cardamom and a nutty pepper and gradually drifts into the also nutty vanilla, before it is perceived after 4-5 hours only on the skin and clothes.
Overall, a successful fragrance, but can only be evaluated as a designer fragrance and as such fulfills its tasks well.
Invictus on Aphrodisiacs
yesterday I wrote about Invictus and the role it plays in my life. I guess almost everyone knows this fragrance and how it smells.
Now I feel like writing about another men's fragrance.
A couple of months ago, I was given a sample with one of my orders. My husband and I had to try it immediately, of course. Since neither he nor I knew "stronger with you by Armani", it was all the more exciting.
This scent flashed us both from the first second...now that's some stuff. If my choice of words in the next four sentences is not civilized enough, may I be forgiven. I will, however, make every effort to wrap everything up aesthetically.
For me personally, it's an Invictus on aphrodisiacs.
I have involuntarily a certain image in my head when I smell him.
a vital, well-trained, tall man sits on a leather couch. On his lap he holds a much smaller, petite woman and puts indecent things with her. The perfume he has chosen for this evening is Invictus, which blends with the smell of the leather and the scent of both of their arousal.
Invictus can already be attractive in some circumstances, but this stuff is weaponized ;)
Personally, I wouldn't recommend it for work unless you want to turn the head of the female staff :) but again, the dose makes the poison ;)
I myself jump subjectively not on this fragrance, although I smell him very much, but he is a damn hot sweeper and I can imagine that it could happen to some, especially very young women so. There are now quite a few fragrances that have the Invictus DNA in them, and this fragrance here is a well-executed prime example
Blanco91
daily companion for the cold season
What can I say about this fragrance? To the fragrance notes has already been written a lot and I can fully subscribe to the mentioned fragrance notes.
For me personally, it was my first own step into the world of perfumes and bought this fragrance after extensive testing of various bottles as the first fragrance in a perfumery for myself. For many, he may just join the ranks of sugary sweet fragrances.
The nutty touch gives the fragrance but a very interesting and pleasant note in my Auger, which I smell insanely happy to me and on which I was also often positively addressed what I would wear because. The fragrance holds suuuper long and projects strongly without spraying over (5 spritz).
I can honestly not quite understand why the fragrance here supposedly comes off badly. May well be because he is too sweet for some or just does not reinvent the wheel. In the people around me he comes in the appropriate setting (autumn / winter) but very good.
So who is simply looking for a wintry fragrance that lasts long and is well received, I can only recommend this fragrance! As soon as my bottle is empty definitely finds a new way to me in the closet.

Tim95
The beginning of the journey
(Preface: Please have indulgence, I'm already a good year on Parfumo with it, however, I've been very long to publish a review or statement to avoid but just has's me just come over)

Before I got into the whole perfume game, Stronger with you by Emporio Armani was my go-to fragrance. Any season, any occasion, any day. It's the scent that started the passion and the scent that made me wonder what other treasures lie hidden behind my current boundaries. (Spoiler: The look was worth it!)

To the fragrance:
The fragrance starts at the beginning with full power cardamom and light pink pepper in the background. The top note lasts so with me in about 30 minutes to 1 hour, before the vanilla and this beautiful glazed chestnut join in. The sage in the heart notes is not present on me, at least I can't consciously detect it. When I think that I wore this scent in the middle of summer, it makes me a little dizzy. In my eyes, this scent is definitely not recommended for temperatures above 10°C! He fits the cold winter days, in which he unfolds its full potential.

To the durability:
With me, the fragrance holds loose an entire working day through, so that 8-10h are here in any case in which I can perceive him even still. On the clothes he keeps then also like times 24h+

To the sillage:
Since Stronger with you was my first "Signature-Scent" at all, I have him also worn the most and the Sillage has surprised me yet again and again. Often I have him even no longer so actively perceived, as a work colleague / friend / family member has asked me but on what smells so good here. The one or the other compliment in the women's world was of course also there, for some that should be a buying argument ;)

To the flacon:
The spray cap. This sh** spray cap. Unfortunately, a big minus point, because it does not lock properly. Even when turning several times, you still have to press with force so that it closes.
Otherwise, the bottle is very basic. Glass, with print of name and manufacturer on the front. Does not make much, does not stand out but is also not a handle in the toilet.

Conclusion:
With Stronger with you it all started. I always have a bottle of it at home, not only for nostalgic reasons, but because he does not disappoint me especially in the cold season. I love the smell, it performs great for me and it goes down well. Everything that a good fragrance must bring.
Bobkoston
It could have been so beautiful...
Now I have to write my first comment and it can only be 'Stronger with you'. Because I'm not so long in the "perfume business". Of course, at that time for every birthday and every Christmas from the relatives get the gift boxes of well-known sportswear manufacturers such as Adidas, Puma, etc. as a gift. And they all smelled the same to me - all equally bad. That, for me, typical monotonous "perfume smell".

Therefore, the interest in fragrances was for a long time as good as non-existent. From father I knew only Russian leather. At that time not my case. So the perfume department was basically ignored in the store and headed straight for the deodorant department. And that went on for a few years so.

Well, and then there was a few months ago the change of heart. And the rash was, who does not know him, a certain Jeremy from Youtube. Some love him, others hate him - he comes in any case quickly to the point and has, as far as I can judge as a layman, idea what he's talking about. In fact, it was his fragrance 'Office, which I ordered first - but more about that perhaps in another comment.

Through him and also others, I first got to know the huge variety of fragrances. The monotonous image of the boring perfume scent developed into a mosaic of countless impressions. I had never heard of soap scents or scents like freshly showered. Though I always wondered when people walked past me at work after a few hours and still smelled like freshly showered. I always thought "gosh, I'd like that shower gel too".

But now let's get to the actual fragrance: Stronger with you. After I had ordered some fragrances, this fragrance often came as a sample with in the package. But I had never really paid attention to him. Until one evening I was standing in the bathroom. I had some work to do on my PC and wanted to quickly put on a scent (I love to put on scents for myself at home). And now my eyes got stuck on "Stronger with you". Najut, you have to test him at least once.
So the typical sequence á la Jeremy and over in front of the PC. And then it came over me already. Something like that was unknown to me until then. This sweetness - this masculine sweetness. How can something be so light and sweet, yet come across as so masculine. I couldn't get enough of it. And yet, for a long time, it just stood next to it. Never used. Never noticed.

I sat at the computer for a very long time and the fragrance stayed. I can unfortunately not say much about the individual fragrance notes - I'm still in the discovery phase. But for me it was certain, this could be MY fragrance.

The next day I drive to a very good friend down to discuss something for the university. So I walk into the house and walk past him. Wait a minute That scent. That cloying scent. You've got to be kidding me.
i approached him directly about his perfume and he told me quite proudly how he had bought a new fragrance and he was in love with it. It was 'his' new fragrance.

And all of a sudden it was over with my romance. I felt cheated - out of the dream. I continue to love this fragrance, but all of a sudden it was no longer 'my' fragrance.

May sound strange, but it could no longer become my 'signature scent'. I bought him also still, but the butterflies in the stomach are no longer there. In the evening, alone in front of the PC, I meet him again in the bathroom. But an intimate relationship that will probably no longer.
5.5
One million 3.0
I'm so sorry. I love the Armani brand but this fragrance is just another scent that has too many similarities to One Million. Just a little more synthetic and fresh/spicy Who knows G Bellini No 1 from Lidl? That was my first thought with the scent. I hate it when such a synthetic broth is produced. And then for this price and from a brand where I have such high expectations. Durability and silage are ok and I like the bottle On the whole, I'm disappointed.

Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 2 months ago
It is very decent fragrance, and quite affordable. For me it is pure unisex. I like its spicy-oriental feeling. For me it is almost niche.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
sweet nutty and ambery smell combined with a toned down invictus DNA. perfect for fall
DemeteraDemetera 1 year ago
Candy-like sickingly sweet vanilla, really strong performance. Love the brand, but hate this cheap smell. Who is the target with this one?
ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
Reminiscent of an airplane cabin or the air freshener of a hotel lobby. Slightly sweet and soapy cardamom with a synthetic textile vibe.
Natieli12345Natieli12345 2 years ago
this is a wonderful fragrance . its sweet warm cozy spicy. a compliment getter with excellent performance. glad to have it!!!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
My wife, sisters and daughter, opine this fragrance to be really sexy. If the ladies of my life like it so much, that must mean something.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Warm and spicy, it's a hymn to cinnamon with a sweet vanilla touch perfect in the cold season and...for Her too! I love it .High price.
DPArtistDPArtist 3 years ago
Alluring & seductive, this seems familiar but a little different, great release from Armani, a quality crowd-pleasing scent, I love this!
YosYos 3 years ago
Generic but really nice opening, gets worse in the drydown but still nice. Lasts ages! Was still getting whiffs 11hours later with 3-4 spray
HitchslapHitchslap 4 years ago
I walked into a local Emporio Armani, sprayed, initially smells like cardamom bomb, 2 hrs. later, on paper it, smells like root beer.

Stronger
by Melanonym
by Slawixx
by Slawixx

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani