Emporio Armani - Stronger With You 2017

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani - Stronger With You is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Cécile Matton, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom Pink pepperPink pepper Violet leafViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesSageSage
Base Notes Base NotesMarron glacéMarron glacé VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 27.09.2022.

Inspired by Giorgio Armani's own personal love story with Sergio Galeotti, the advertising campaign, starring Matilda Lutz and James Jagger, is filmed by French director Fabien Constant.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Smelling Xmas!
Imagine you are in a winter cold day and you enter in a cozy room in a cabine, the fireplace is on and you have nice carpets on the floor to help the sense of Confort. This is what this fragrance reminds me, as it reminds me Christmas time, when you are in the Confort of your house with the family. I get the sensation of a nutty accord with a sweet mix wich is beautifully made and it really gives a cozy feeling. The performance is a beast, since lasts me all day and can be smelled on clothes for days, so i dont advise to overspray... Always test before buying, but for me this one is a big yes!
Muckelina
Stronger with this? Yes of course
A great perfume for the strong man. Fierce start, the fragrance does not hide, he screams here I am! With this you do not just run alongside.
A mega spice wave rolls over you and pulls you into its spell. If you do not like these notes, this fragrance is not the right one for you!
The spicy notes remain present the complete time, in the course it becomes less but always present, just after a while no longer screaming.
That's what makes this fragrance so masculine. I find him nevertheless very mainstream, I mean that not bad, but he is just not exceptional.
The sage is only slightly but still clearly present and I like that especially in my husband.
As it progresses, sweetness comes in, which smells mysterious and masculine in combination with the spices.
I like this fragrance on my husband very much.
The sillage is good just like the durability. After about 7 hours is the end, which is ok for this price segment, as I find.
Conclusion: I like to smell him on my husband ?
A Winter Night's Love
It was a few years ago, and it was just before Christmas, that I met a young man who I liked right away. And he wore this fragrance.

This man was enveloped in such a masculine vanilla note that I had never smelled before. A pleasant sweetness combined with tart cardamom and pepper notes made their way into my nose, just as the man made his way into my heart.
Everything smelled so good, so new, and yet, like you've known this smell forever. For hours, the man and I got to know each other, and one thing never faded: that scent. It stayed there, all the time.

For others, this perfume may be average, interchangeable or simply nothing special. But even if this man now wears completely different fragrances, so remains with this one always the memory of that magical early days, back at Christmas, when everything was still so new and yet so familiar. For me, he will always be something very special
Weeesh
Top fragrance for beginners and younger!
This is a seductive and romantic fragrance. This is autumn in a bottle. Imagine a meadow covered in colorful leaves with chestnut trees on top. You're picnicking with your (teenage) girlfriend or date under a tree of ripened chestnuts and you're getting close. Heartbreak and joy, like with this scent. In my eyes, the best of the bunch so far (haven't tested the newest one yet). The durability is unfortunately weak and overall the fragrance is not for those who do not like synthetics.
Tendency in any case a fragrance for younger people, because easy to like and cheap.
One for the winter
Who gets Stringer with you by Armani in the collection, enjoys a wintry fragrance that opens with cardamom and a nutty pepper and gradually drifts into the also nutty vanilla, before it is perceived after 4-5 hours only on the skin and clothes.
Overall, a successful fragrance, but can only be evaluated as a designer fragrance and as such fulfills its tasks well.

11 short views on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
My wife, sisters and daughter, opine this fragrance to be really sexy. If the ladies of my life like it so much, that must mean something.
Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 1 year ago
It is very decent fragrance, and quite affordable. For me it is pure unisex. I like its spicy-oriental feeling. For me it is almost niche.
HitchslapHitchslap 5 years ago
I walked into a local Emporio Armani, sprayed, initially smells like cardamom bomb, 2 hrs. later, on paper it, smells like root beer.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 11 months ago
Fresh, spicy and sweet opening. I get sage with a huge gourmand accord. The drydown is boring and confusing. It could be worst..
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
sweet nutty and ambery smell combined with a toned down invictus DNA. perfect for fall
More statements

Images

13 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Sì (Fiori Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise by Giorgio Armani